Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ears jerked up and he quickly reached for the sides of her panties, Ivory grinned as the dog quickly dragged them down and left them around her ankles. Her dewy cat petals came into view through her meticulously groomed fur that was more blonde than cream color down here, just a faint patch of brown showing along her right inner thigh.

“That’s a good boy
 how do I lo-...” She stopped talking when his paws gripped her hips and he gave her a toothy grin. ‘Ah
 it’s gonna be that again eh?’ The cat thought to herself as she grinned down at him and rolled her eyes playfully before giving a nod. The dog happily dragged her down to the sofa onto her back, Ivory giggling then let out a moan as Joseph grabbed under her knees, spread her legs, then shoved his maw right up against her crotch.

Ivory yowled out in an excited moan when the dog pushed his tongue into her petals curiously. It was clumsy and awkward but she loved every moment of it as he explored and tasted her for the first time. “Ha
 good dog! Ngh...” She clenched her teeth as she huffed the words through them, feeling her body burn eagerly with desire.

She bit her lower lip watching as he kept licking at her and pushed her right handpaw out into his hair, grabbing a fistful of it along with his ear. “Huff! Higher
 up
 here!” The words came out in frantic moans as she jerked on his hair and ears, guiding him to move up towards her pearl.

When he moved his mouth against her and started rolling his tongue, Ivory let out an ecstatic moan as he began working her spot intently. “Yesssss
 good boy! Keep doing thaaaat...” She slurred the words, her ears flicking haphazardly about, her body growing closer and closer.

The fox’s large reddish-brown ears jerked up as he heard the cat yowl out with a loud throaty moan, he hadn’t even realized what he had done until she pushed his head back so he could see her walls clenching violently. He huffed excitedly at her scent and smell before pressing his tongue against her, eager to taste her.

Ivory giggled with a moan, in euphoria while the dog curiously tasted her and cleaned her with his tongue. “Oh fuck
 Joseph that’s a good fox
 ngh...” She blinked as he pulled away from her and climbed over her now. The cat grinned excitedly and looked up at him. “Had enough build-up? Ready to finally have me?”

Joseph nodded and pressed his muzzle to her own in a hungry aggressive kiss. Ivory moaned against his maw and slid her palms over his shoulders, only letting him kiss her for a few seconds before pulling away and panting in his face. “You can have me Joseph, I’m all yours...” She sighed lovingly and grinned up at him, staring into his dark brown eyes.

She gasped as she felt him shove the tip of his tapered length right to her drenched folds, grinding and rubbing at it curiously, the tip not quite pushing into her. “Ngh
 wait a sec
 is this your first time?”

The fox froze up at the question and he bit his lower lip hard, the cat smiled and shook her head. “Don’t even think about it my fox
 I’m just really tight
 I promise you won’t hurt me...” She cooed the words gently as she moved a handpaw to stroke his face. Her eyes stared into his and she grinned brightly at him.

“O-okay
 sorry!” He huffed a quick apology then shoved his tip eagerly to her once more. Ivory grinned and felt him push curiously her walls clenching tightly from the orgasm he had forced out of her.

She bit her lower lip feeling him slowly push past her entrance, “That’s right my fox
 just keep pushing
 Ha!” She gasped out feeling his tip clear her tight entrance. “Ngh
 good now just
 ha...f-fuck...” She moaned trying to guide him but the fox figured it out and pushed forward eagerly before she could finish. She felt her walls clench hard as he surged into her, every inch forcing its way past until he was fully inside her, feeling his head bump up deep against her core.

Ivory panted softly feeling every inch of him buried within her and blinked up at the dog who was looking down at her, registering everything that was happening. She reached a handpaw to rest upon his face, her other teasing at one of her springy locks of blonde hair. “How do I feel Joseph? How does it feel to be inside me?”

His ears drooped at the words his cheeks blushing under his fur. “R-really good
 it’s hot
 and tight and
 ngh...” His tongue showed as he started panting feeling her walls clench and squeeze him.

“You feel really good too Joseph
 ha
 take your time and
 Ngh! huff
 huff
 or get right to fucking me
 t-that works too!” Ivory panted out, moving both paws to his shoulders gripping them as the fox began to buck his hips curiously, his cock tapping up against her cervix gently, his length pumping back and forth against her tight clenching walls.

“S-sorry I just can’t help myself
 you feel so fucking good Ivory...” The fox panted the words, a growl coming into his throat as his body starts to get into the rhythm.

“Don’t help yourself! Fuck me Joseph
 fuck me like I belong to you!” Ivory hissed and dug her claws into his chest while panting up at him, her little pink tongue showing, her breasts bouncing heavily with each push he made into her body. “Ha
 be my Alpha
 claim me and make me yours, my fox...”

The fox huffed through his nose at her words and shoved hard against her, pressing his tip roughly into her body. Ivory yowls out in a moan feeling her walls clenching tightly in response. The dog bucked up against her again, pushing more confidently now, his length gliding back and forth through her tight walls.

She could hear his panting, smell his musk, and feel his knot starting to form along his base. He wasn’t the first canine she had been with, so she knew to expect it. He was thrusting down into her fully now, his pushes clumsy but still accurate and making his tapered tip shove deep into her repeatedly.

Ivory clenched her teeth feeling another release building. She didn’t normally get much from the actual act of sex but this fox, he was really getting to her for some reason. “Yes
 yes
 Oh, Joseph, you’re gonna make me cum again
 Ha
 ha
 do you wanna feel it while you’re balls deep in me?!”

“Yes! Fuck I do! Give it to me, Ivory!” He snarls the words down at her and shoved hard into her with eagerness. Ivory winced from the rough push but her body was all too happy to give in to his demands.

“F-fuck! Ngh! Ngh!” The cat cried out when he pressed hard into her and her walls locked down from her release. The fox wasn’t expecting that, his ears jerking up sharply, his tongue lolling out from the sensation of the cat giving in, her walls milking violently against him, his knot bulging heavily.

“F-fuck...” The fox hissed the words, gritting his teeth tight. His tail furiously flicked against her footpaws, her legs still wearing her stockings.

Ivory perked her ears recognizing the look and moved both paws into his hair, gripping his ears as she forced him to look into her eyes. “Every fucking night
 every day you fantasized...” The cat moaned out, feeling the fox trembling in her grip knowing he was fighting with all his might. “Kiss me my alpha
 kiss me and make me all yours!” The cat hisses the words out in a pleading groan.

His body responded before his mind even processed the words. Joseph pressed his mouth hard against Ivory’s in a hungry kiss. The cat locked her legs tight around his own and wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt his knot lodge into her and fully bloom with the final jerk of his hips.

Joseph moaned out, trying to break the kiss but the cat just shoved her muzzle hard to his, swallowing up his moans and huffs. He gave in to her body and she felt the massive tide of heat erupt inside her. His tail sharply flicked against her toes, his hips grinding and bucking on instinct alone. She felt Joseph push back into the kiss, his tongue violently rolling against hers while he filled her again and again.

Ivory didn’t let him go, she didn’t stop kissing him until she felt her clenching walls milk every last drop into her womb. She felt the dog shudder in her arms and finally pulled from his lips, giving him a throaty satisfied moan of relief. He had poured so much into her and she felt warm and full with all he had.

“So much my fox
 you gave me
 so very much...” She whispered lovingly into his ears as she drew him down into her arms, letting him slump and collapse against her gently. His cheeks pressed into her breasts while she gently rubbed the weakly flicking reddish-brown ears.

“S-sorry
 if it was fast...” He huffed out weakly while nuzzling at her soft breasts, enjoying the feel of her stroking and playing with his ears.

“You’re kidding, right? That was a damn good showing for your first time, my fox!” Ivory cooed the words lovingly into his ears, “You got me off while fucking me
 that doesn’t happen usually
 Have pride in yourself my Alpha
 you satisfied your cat and claimed her as your own tonight.” She puffed into his ears gently while embracing him.

“Y-you’re mine now?” Joseph blinked as he rose from her chest looking into her eyes. “Like
 we’re dating?”

Ivory giggled at the dog’s words and moved a paw to cup his cheek, rubbing it gently. “Well
 I was referring more to in the bedroom
 Would you like to date me, Joseph?”

The dog nodded his head once in response before folding his ears and pushing against the cat’s handpaw while she stroked at him.

Ivory grinned showing her teeth. “I might tease you a lot
 might make fun of you
 Sometimes, I say things without thinking about them
 You sure that’s what you want my fox?”

Joseph opened his eyes and gave the cat a grin, “It’s all I’ve wanted for so long...”

“Well I’ve been teasing you and giving you shit since day one, so you’ve already had that!” She huffed the words playfully and gave the fox a bright smile, her cheeks feeling hot.

“Y-you know what I mean, Ivory!” He whispers with a blush of his own burning under his cheek fur.

“I do...” She moved her paws to slide her arms around his neck and pulled him down for another kiss, shoving her mouth against his own eagerly. The fox happily responded to the kiss moving his tongue against hers.

They kissed for several moments, Ivory’s tail flicking and coiling lazily around his own before she pulled away and gave the fox a gentle smile. “We can give it a shot...”

“R-really?!” He barked out excitedly and Ivory smiles, feeling his heart thump against her own chest while he was pushed into her.

“Of course, I’m sure you will be tired of me within a week.” She cooed the words while stroking the foxes ears and head gently.

“You’re kidding, right? I will need at least a week and a half!” The fox huffed back playfully.

“Hm! That was pretty good
 I’m rubbing off on you.” She gave the dog a wicked grin then sighed happily and leaned back into the couch.

Joseph wagged his tail, happy to get her approval. Then Ivory looks up at the dog and gave a gentle smile while moving a handpaw over his face again. “Was it everything you hoped it would be?” Ivory huffed gently while rubbing his face.

“It was
 that and so much more
 you’re a goddess...” The fox spoke happily while nuzzling against her padded-palm.

Ivory snorted out a laugh and shook her head, grinning at him. “You’re crazy
 I’m not so great, Joseph.”

“To me you are
 now stop arguing with your alpha.” He took her handpaw and kissed it gently.

The cat bit her lower lip as he ordered her to do something as her alpha and then kissed her paw. “Ngh
 getting there
 you need to work on it a little, but yes
 I won’t argue with you this time, my fox.”

Several moments passed with him just kissing and cuddling at her and the cat happy to receive the attention. Finally, Ivory broke the silence and with some hesitation spoke, “So
 you wanna stay the night?”

Joseph felt his heart leap at the question, his tail flicking about furiously. “I-I do! I really would love that!”

The cat bit her lower lip hard at how eager he was then rested a paw gently upon his chest, blinking up at him with a small smile. “Okay
 I would like that too, wanna go grab a shower and clean up? Afterward, I could make us some dinner
 I’m not a great cook but I’m happy to try.”

The fox felt tense at the concept of a shower with this beautiful feline. “A-ah
 a shower? Is that okay?”

Ivory couldn’t help but laugh at his reaction and patted his chest gently. “Joseph
 look between us
 you’re balls deep in me, knotted, and you just flooded me with cum
 you’re nervous about a shower?!”

The fox blushed and looked away, “Y-yeah I guess that was silly
 I would love to take a shower with you... See you all wet and naked...”

“Uhuh
 you can fuck me in the shower too if you want...” Ivory purred the words gently, the fox blushing and his tail fluffing up in response.

“I can?!” He huffed excitedly and Ivory grinned feeling him already throbbing a bit inside her, feeling his eagerness returning. She could tell it was going to be a long fun night for the both of them.

They ended up doing it in the shower and again in bed after dinner. When they finally collapsed, Ivory was clinging to Joseph’s chest happily, enjoying his scent as well as the feel of his chest rising and falling in time to his breathing. He was holding her so possessively, making her feel secure and satisfied as she drifted into slumber.

—♥—

Morning came and the cat slowly blinked her eyes open, letting out a soft yawn as she lay in bed. Her chest felt heavy and she looked down, seeing their roles had reversed sometime in the night. The fox was happily pressed to her breasts, nuzzling at them in his sleep, a bit of his drool rolling down where his mouth had been resting near her left nipple.

Ivory grinned and shook her head, moving a paw to lovingly stroke the fox’s ears and hair, enjoying the peaceful and content look on his face. 'Suppose I can’t make him a complete alpha
 this part of him is cute too,’ she thought to herself.

She sighed gently feeling the slight soreness through her body, he was quick to learn and had given her quite a romp, more so than most guys with more experience had done. The cat purred happily thinking back to how every step of the way, he was always concerned with her own satisfaction and pleasure over his own.

'Is this how you felt, Karen
' The cat thought back to when the rabbit had started dating the wolf and how jealous she had been of her. How she lamented that she never got to wake up with someone she was with or shower with them after. Yet here was this fox who had been around the whole time, now clinging to her, still around after their romp, still happy to be in her company after he got what he wanted.

Ivory continued to lovingly pet the fox for several minutes, just enjoying his scent and warmth all around her. Eventually, he stirred and let out a lazy yawn, showing his sharp teeth off to her before blinking his chestnut eyes open. It took him a few moments to compose himself while he gently nuzzled at her breasts. Joseph huffed happily once he recalled his position and he shoved his mouth down over the nipple near him and began to happily suckle upon the cat’s teat.

“Hey!” Ivory spoke out softly then giggled as he began to suckle upon her, as she squirmed and tugged at his ear gently. “I’m not breakfast, you hungry mutt! You’re not getting any milk from me,” She purred the words and then let out a soft groan as she felt his tongue circling at her peak before the fox pulled from her breast and looked up at her with a playful grin, his tail shifting under the bedsheets in a wag.

She blinked her bright blue eyes at the fox as he climbed above her fully, looming over her before moving in and pushing his muzzle hard to her own, kissing her eagerly with a hunger. Ivory felt her paws slide over his strong chest, kissing him back and feeling his tongue pressing to her own. Their tongues flicked and teased against one another while they enjoyed their first good morning kiss.

A few heartbeats later he pulled from her mouth, withdrawing his tongue and giving her a loving smile, his eyes shining brightly while looking down upon her, almost as if they were slightly teary. “Good morning, Ivory...” He growled the words in a bliss-filled tone that sent shivers up her spine.

She blinked up at him biting her lower lip while getting lost in those dark brown eyes. “G-good morning...”

Joseph sighed softly and leaned in, nuzzling at her throat, leaving soft kisses, his breath hot against her thin fur as he spoke, “I- I was afraid I would wake up, and it would all have been a dream...”

The cat purred as her dog began kissing on her throat, tilting her head to the side to give him room to kiss. “Ha
 I’m right here my fox
 ngh!” She bit her lower lip again feeling him snap against her throat and suckle gently, marking her through the fur. “Ngh! W-what is it with you dogs and doing that?!” She giggled the words and let out a soft groan of pleasure at the idea of it, thinking back to how marked up Karen was when her and Isaac first started dating.

Joseph parted his lips, his sharp teeth lingering on the flesh a moment before tugging free, leaving a small dark bruise and faint teeth marks behind in the thin cream-colored fur. “I just want to taste you
 all of you...” He growled while kissing down her collar and along her breasts where he had left various small bruises as well as some love nips from their lovemaking last night.

“I won’t let you mark me up alone fox
 If you’re claiming me, I will leave marks and claim you too...” Ivory purred then bit her lower lip hard as she watched the dog kiss between her breasts and move down her belly, his tongue circling at the silver hoop in her navel before moving lower. “W-what are you doi- Ngh!”

He shoved his tongue right up against her pearl, lapping eagerly at it, tasting the musk, sweat, and cum from last night’s sessions. “Pleasing my cat...” He huffed the answer to her broken question, his breath hot on her petals before the fox snapped right down upon her sensitive little spot and began to suckle intently at it.

Ivory yowled out in an excited moan as the dog took her so early in the morning, her body eagerly responding to the attention and blazing with desire as her stomach clenched. “Fuck!... Good dog!” She slid her handpaws down into his hair tangling her padded-fingers through his brown and red locks, gripping his large ears, squeezing them while he lapped and sucked on her.

The fox’s tail wagged rapidly in the sheets, happy to have her praise and encouragement. He suckled hard and rolled his tongue against her spot, spreading his maw, his teeth digging into her furred flesh while he worked.

He would spend all day on her if it made her happy but it only took a little time to coax her to release, his ears flicking against her grip as he listened to her sounds, the way she panted and moaned becoming slightly familiar to him now.

The little blonde cat clenched her sharp teeth together and rolled her blue eyes upwards, moaning through her teeth in a heavy huff when her body gave in. Her small pink tongue lolled out of her jaws as her body went through the intensity of her release, panting and easing her grip on the foxes ears. She sighed softly, feeling his tongue gently coursing against her folds now, cleaning her and tasting her all at the same time.

“How do you feel... my cat?” He growled the words, pulling from her and licking his chops. Her scent was overwhelming down here and made his tail beat against the mattress under the sheets.

“Gooood...” She purred out and blinked at the fox with a grin. “You woke up raring to go, huh Joe?”

He blushed under his cheek fur at that comment and huffed out, “I-I just wanted to make you feel good...”

“I believe you, you’re a thoughtful fox...” The cat sighed happily and scooted away from him enough to turn around onto her belly. She then slid to her knees and arched her back, bracing on her left handpaw.