Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I also believe you wouldn’t mind this...” The cat moved her right paw down between her legs, sliding her padded-fingers over her now saliva-drenched folds, using them to spread her petals, letting the fox get a good look at her clenching pink walls. Her tail hiked up out of the way and she looked at him over her shoulder, her tongue lolled out as she panted, “Go on, take me… I’m yours remember?”

Joseph felt his heart leap at the view, his mind emptying of all thoughts other than mating. Ivory didn’t have to encourage him much, he was already on his knees and grabbed at her backside. The cat grinned and kept herself spread as she felt the fox guide his tapered tip right against her entrance.

“Good boy… gooood… ha…. Boooyyy...” Her tail coiled as she felt him push into her eagerly, he didn’t try to ease in, he just plunged deep, shoving into her walls impatiently until bottoming out against her bore. “Oh thank fuck...” Ivory hissed the words and moved her paw away now that he was deep in her once more. She grabbed the sheets of the bed with both handpaws to support herself.

He was more than eager to get started and began pushing against her backside while rubbing it. Ivory sighed in pleasure feeling the fox bumping into her deepest points repeatedly, he had left her sore from the night and the ache was spreading anew as he took her in a position more appropriate for a dog like himself. “You’re… huff… a fucking goddess...” The fox hummed while pushing into her again and again.

Ivory grinned at the words and flicked her ears up feeling his padded-palms circling and rubbing her butt while he pumped inside her. “Ngh… you like butt’s don’t you fox? Do you like mine?”

He nodded as she looked over her shoulder at him, tongue lolled out while she panted from the lovemaking, feeling her body heating up again. “Your ass is amazing Ivory, I’ve stared at it so many times at work...” He growled the words, squeezing at both her round cheeks now, claws digging into the thin fur.

The cat moaned happily at the declaration feeling the fox starting to knot outside of her entrance with each push he made. “Ha… that makes me happy… ngh...” She thought about it for a few strokes, then looked back and gave him a wicked grin, “Wanna slap it?”

The fox bottomed out hard in her core with a deep push then halted his movements, his ears springing to attention at her words. “W-what? I-I can’t hurt you like that!”

She purred and giggled while wiggling her rear, grinding his head inside her with her own movements. “Ha… it’s only abuse if I don’t like it.” The cat shot the dog a demanding glare, her voice taking on a haughty tone, “Spank me fox, leave a big red print of your paw through my fu- Nyah!” He didn’t wait on her to finish and landed his padded-palm against her round backside with a violent swat.

“Fuck! A-at least let me finish my god da- Guh!” Ivory clenched her teeth drool rolling from the corner of her muzzle as the fox got her again, right in the same spot to boot. She felt tears coming to her eyes from the stinging ache, her walls responding and clamping down on his length, his knot already straining at its limits.

Joseph huffed in a dominant possessive growl and gave a final heavy push into his cat, shoving his head roughly against her cervix. Ivory yowled out and collapsed onto her chest, her nails digging into the sheets her cheek pressed to the mattress as the knot of his forced into her, locking them into place together. “I want it… give in and… ngh… just fucking cum already!” The fox tried to sound cool and dominant for her but lost his composure during the finale.

Ivory grinned and found the attempt endearing all the same. ‘Such a cute fox, he tries so h-’ Her thoughts ground to a halt as a third blow crashed into her backside, in the same spot again. Tears rolled from her eyes and the cat parted her lips in a savage throaty yowl, her body violently clenched down on the fox her honey drenching him as she gave in.

Joseph’s paw was still on her rear gripping it hard when she gave in claws dug into the fur and flesh there. He wasn’t expecting such a violent response and let out his own yowl of a moan, the sound a mixture of bliss and pain from her crushing walls.

Ivory shuddered as his heat came rushing in, his fox love felt like it was boiling and warmed her whole body as it filled her womb. The cat let out a throaty sigh of relief, feeling him give in, again and again, her body filling up rapidly with the young males fertile load. “Ha… ha… good dog! Good dog!” She panted the words of encouragement the whole way, her walls clenching and milking at him until every drop was in her.

He shuddered and collapsed forward, his handpaws bracing on the mattress near her own. She felt his sweaty chest against her back, rising and falling in a heavy labored pant, his breath sounding ragged and feral, like an alpha should after having thoroughly claimed his mate. “F-fuck.. Ngh.. you’re still clenching… ha… hurts...”

“Good… payback for my butt...” The cat purred and sighed happily feeling her backside still throbbing as her orgasm finally eases off, giving the fox a break from her clenching walls. She took a moment to compose herself then looked up at him while he loomed over her. “Did you like spanking me?”

The fox had his tongue lolled as he panted but tucked it back in and gave a nod before speaking, “Y-yeah… it was fun… are you okay?”

“I will live… you’re the first you know...” She purred the words proudly.

“I-I am?!” He stammered, feeling his face grow warm, his limp tail weakly wagging.

The cat purred and nodded, wincing at the sting, “Yeah… never wanted it before, it just seemed appropriate this time… ha… I’m gonna have trouble sitting today.”

The fox drooped his ears and whimpered, “S-sorry, I didn’t mean-”

“Don’t be dumb, Joe!” Ivory snapped out and grinned, “It was a lot of fun, I’m happy!”

She felt the dog lean in and nuzzle at her cheek before giving it a doggy kiss, dragging his tongue along the side of her muzzle. The cat purred happily and let him dote on her, both of them enjoying the euphoria and afterglow of their morning romp. After a little while of it, Ivory finally spoke up once more, “Well… shall we get another shower so we don’t go to work smelling of sex?”

The fox huffed into her ears and growled, “I love smelling you like you...”

She giggled at him and looked up at him out of the corner of her eye., “You smell pretty good on me too, Joseph… but we really should clean up.”

“I know, I know...” He sighed playfully and nuzzled her a little more for good measure.

Ivory gave in and let him dote on her a few more minutes before finally dragging him and herself from the bed to get cleaned up. The fox pawed and rubbed on her the entire shower but she managed to keep him in check, more or less.

—♥—

“Do you like your job, Joseph?” Ivory asked him while hooking the front of a beige bra into place.

“Yeah, I mean I guess it’s annoying but what job isn’t?” He responded to the question while tugging his shirt back on from yesterday since he didn’t bring a change of clothes.

“Well, if you want us to keep them, we can’t really be all lovey-dovey at work. I’m a manager and you’re an employee, we would both get in hot water and probably not be allowed to work together at best, at worst they would toss one of us,” She spoke the words in a grumble while dragging a matching color of panties up and onto her hips.

“No worries, I figured that was the case. I will do my best to keep my paws off you at work,” He growled playfully and wagged his tail, the fur still faintly damp from the shower.

“Hgn… I think it will be harder for me to keep mine off you...” Ivory purred and dug through her wardrobe before deciding on some jeans and a snug black top that would hug her breasts in a way she knew he’d love.

“Sooo...” The fox huffed and rubbed the back of his head.

“Yeeees?” The cat grinned at him as she zipped her jeans up, her tail flicking and coiling about.

“What… are we now?” He blushed and averted his eyes from her, she could see the worry in his face as he spoke.

“Hmm...” Ivory trotted over to him, her breasts swaying in her beige bra since she hadn’t gotten her shirt on yet. “Good question...”

The cat rubbed at her rear gently through the jeans, still feeling the sting there, her body felt bruised and achy inside and out from the fox’s thorough affections of the night. “A one-night stand?” She looked at his features and saw him flinch at the words.

“Maybe, friends with benefits? I bang whom I please, you bang who you want?” The cat purred the words with a grin, still seeing the dog fidget, his tail flicking nervously at the prospect. She knew he would default to whatever she wanted, despite his feelings.

“What do you want, Joseph?” Ivory purred and slipped into his field of vision, then pushed her back up to his chest, letting him look down at her, getting a clear view of her heavy full breasts in the bra. “You’re young, don’t you want your freedom to explore and experiment? Not be tied down by one woman?”

He huffed down into her ears, his paws moving to rest on her waist, his touch hot against her skin even through the fur. It made her think of their first encounter on the sofa last night. “I want...” He huffed gently into her ears.

Ivory smiled, she already knew he would say it but she kept the game going, playing with him. “Yes, tell me what you want.”

A heavy resolute sigh filled her ears as she felt the fox grip her hips hard and turn her around. The cat giggled as he spun her to face him and blinked up into his eyes, showing her grin at him as he huffed down into her face, “I want you! I-I just… however you will have me… I want to stay by your side, Ivory!”

The cat felt her face burn while she grinned, her heart leaped to hear the words and she threw her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her. “Then have me, Joseph, I’m yours...” She purred as she pushed her mouth to his own, kissing him eagerly, her tail coiling and flicking while tasting his mouth.

The young fox eagerly returned the kiss, she could feel his heart racing against her breasts as she embraced him, both their tongues gently flicking and rolling along with one another. She felt his handpaw slide up her body to rub at her breast through the bra and the cat broke the kiss with a soft sigh of pleasure before blinking at the fox and purring, “We don’t have time, my fox...”

A growl bubbled up from his throat at the words and he pawed at her breast a little longer before moving his paws back down to her waist. A small huff and the dog composed himself before looking into her sparkling blue eyes, “S-so that means, we’re dating? Like girlfriend and boyfriend?”

Ivory grinned at the words, they sounded so innocent and childish coming from him, but endearing all the same. She purred and slipped out of his arms giving him a small smile, “It may be a little early to start placing titles upon what we are my dear fox.” She saw his ears droop a little and she turned to collect her shirt and tugged it on, adjusting it before looking back at him. “I am yours, and only yours. I won’t lay with anyone else. Isn’t that what you want?”

“Ah… y-yes it is, I mean if it makes you happy… You keep asking what I want, but you won’t tell me what you want.” He barked the words and flicked his tail, staring intently at her.

“Hmm… Sex with you is great, Joe. You really revved me up with it, but do you know what I want the most?” The cat trotted back over to him and gently rested a handpaw upon his chest, purring softly, her ears drooped slightly. “This… sleep with me, bathe with me, eat dinner with me.” She cut her blue eyes up to his and he could see them showing a fierce hunger. “Yes, fuck me, claim me, dominate me, and let me do it all to you as well… but, at the end of the day, I want to see you looking at me with those beautiful eyes, seeing you hungry for me, even after your sexual appetite is appeased.” Ivory grinned at the fox and flicked her tail gently, “Does that make sense?”

He nodded and moved a paw over hers, feeling his heart race. “Yes… so you want to get married...”

Ivory blinked and stumbles back from him, “W-what the fuck? How did you come to that conclusion?!”

Joseph laughed and gave her a wide grin. “You’re not the only one that can do the teasing, cat.”

She blinked at him then huffed and folded her arms. “Damn it… that was… okay that was well played, you seriously got me off guard there.”

He grinned proudly then settled his eyes on her with a gentle look, “You did just describe a relationship like marriage or very intimate lovers though.”

“I guess...” She blushed under her fur and looked away, thinking to herself.

“So I guess it doesn’t matter, I’m happy to do all that for you. I would come over and do all that for you, even without the sex.” The fox shrugged as he spoke and Ivory looked up at him, her heart thumping heavier at the thought.

“Really? You would?” She asked in a timid voice that didn’t seem normal for her.

“In a heartbeat!” Joseph grinned as he spoke the words and put his paws on his hips. “You’re mine and I’m yours, we gotta take care of one another, even when it’s not all sex and spankings!”

Ivory grinned and shook her head. “Look, don’t think I’m gonna let you do that all the time… the spanking I mean… I like sitting, it’s one of my favorite past times.”

Joseph grinned and moved to grab his shoes and slide them on, “I know, I don’t need to do it all the time, just let me know when you want it.” He hummed the words, feeling and looking more confident already, “Though you came crazy hard from it… I think I’ve got some bruising on my cock from you...”

The cat laughed and tugged her flats on. “Good! Then you won’t need any tonight!”

He grew silent at the statement and blinked at her, “Ah… you want me to come back tonight?”

Ivory bit her lip at the realization of her words and looked at him for a long moment, “I… I guess I just assumed you would… I mean, yes. I would like that. If you want to...”

Joseph grinned and showed his sharp canines, “I would like that, more than anything actually.”

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my lovely reader. Don't forget to support authors you appreciate, we kick our tails for you guys. Be it sharing, voting all support helps. As always I’m nothing without you all!