Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It waaaas..." She purred happily and blinked up at him.

"Now what do we do though? We're kind of stuck like this till my knot calms down." The fox huffs in a hot whisper.

Ivory sighed happily, "Oh no, my favorite fox trapped inside me a little longer, whatever shall I do."

Joseph blushed under his cheek-fur feeling his heart speed up at her words, then growled as he leaned down kissing her cheek lovingly. Ivory purred happily and sighed, feeling the dog nuzzle her, her back arching and pushing into his chest before his handpaw circled around to hold her possessively to him. "Ha... once your knot calms down, we go to the restroom and clean up, easy as pie."

"Sure, except we smell like sex for the rest of the shift, and so does this closet..." The fox huffed in concern now that the feral side of him was calming down.

Ivory grins and huffed out, "I will douse the room with air freshener and leave it open with a fan going, relax my fox, it will be fiiiine," She purred the words happily and pushed her rear up against him.

Once the two of them calmed down they got cleaned up, and sprayed down the room. Leaving the door open to hopefully help air it out. Their lunch break ended and they returned to work as if nothing ever happened, both substantially more relaxed now that the tension was eased.

--♥--

The shift slowly wound down until it was time to clock out and lock the store up. Suzanne had gone home early so it was just Joseph, Ivory, and Crystal. The shop was locked with the open sign flipped over. Ivory was humming to herself gently while sweeping up the front lobby while Crystal rinsed out the various crafts and tools for the machines.

"Hey, Joe, can you start moving these to the backroom to dry?" Crystal spoke out to the fox after she finished cleaning the last of them.

"Sure thing boss." He moved over to her and started collecting things. Crystal's left ear flicked sharply and she gave the fox a smile before walking over to Ivory who had just finished sweeping.

"Wanna go get a smoke break before we head out?" The persian asked the calico.

Ivory looked at her confused and quirked an ear. "You started smoking?"

"I did not." Crystal purred and jerked her head towards the front door. Ivory huffed through her nose and followed as she unlocked the door to step out to the front of the cafe.

Ivory hissed through her grit teeth and leaned against one of the support pillars of the awning that ran along the entire length of the building. Crystal gave her a smile. "You not going to light one up?"

"Ah, I'm trying to cut back lately..." The cat huffed the words and shoved her handpaws into the side pockets of her jeans.

"Because Joe's not a fan?" Crystal purred casually, leaning up against the pillar next to her.

"Yeah, pretty much." Ivory shrugged at the words, she already had known what it was about before she called her out. "So..."

"So?" Crystal looked at the other cat with a grin.

Ivory frowned and gave Crystal a flat look. "Let's get this over with then."

"Okay..." Crystal took a deep breath and went into her manager's tone of voice. "Ivory... how is he in bed?"

"W-wha?" The blonde cat stammered and blinked at the persian who gave her a devious grin.

"Come ooon... we're old friends... you think I'm going to let titles and positions get in the way of this? Tell meeee!" The cat whined the words excitedly, her fluffy blue-gray tail flicking about curiously.

"Ha... W-well..." Ivory blushed and kicked off the pillar, pacing a little as she thought of what to say while rubbing the back of her head.

"Damn... you usually have no issue talking about your conquests, Ivory!" Crystal grinned and put a handpaw on her hip, enjoying the view of the cat trying to think.

"He... he isn't a conquest..." Ivory hufed the words quietly and looked away in thought.

"Fuck... So, you guys are serious?" Crystal prodded the cat for more details, curious about the situation and flicking her tail.

"Well... serious is a strong word..." Ivory looked away thinking then back up at her friend and boss. "Are we talking as boss and co-worker, or as buds?"

Crystal plucked her name badge off and pocketed it, then reached for Ivory's, tugging it from her apron and sliding it into her own pocket. "Spill it..."

Ivory sucked a breath in through her teeth then huffed out in an excited purr, "He's so fucking good... oh my gods! We did it like three times last night, all of them were with multiple orgasms and even though he is a newbie at this, he is just so thoughtful and sweet and... and-"

Crystal grinned and folded her arms, letting the blonde just get it out of her system.

"And he really likes me, and... I like him too... I think I may end up liking him a lot if this trend keeps up..." Ivory placed a paw to her chest, feeling her heart pounding just thinking about the fox.

"Interesting... tell me more next time we hang out?" Crystal purred the question, reaching to her pocket to pin her name badge back on.

Ivory nodded and reached for her own, putting it back on as well.

"So let me be clear on something... actually, let's go back inside, I want him to hear this too." Crystal pulled the door back open, Joseph was already back in the lobby cleaning things up behind the counter.

"H-hear what?" Ivory huffed, her cheeks flushing under her fur afraid Crystal was going to repeat what she said.

"Joe, come here," Crystal called out in her irritated boss tone of voice. The fox's tail sprang up and he quickly moved over to her looking worried.

"Y-yeah? Did I do something wrong?" He responded nervously, his tail flicking back and forth his ears folded.

"Let's cut to the chase, fox. I can smell you two all over each other, it's obvious you're dating, and you know that's against the work policies here." Crystal huffed the words in a practiced manager tone of voice.

"H-hey! You said off the record!" Ivory growled the words and Crystal gave her a wide grin in response. The calico hissed and folded her arms.

"Joseph..." Crystal spoke gently now, and the fox lifted his gaze from the floor looking up at her. "I don't really care if it doesn't affect your work, okay?"

"Really?" His ears lifted in response to the words.

"Got that Ivory?" Crystal looked over to the other cat.

"Yeah, I got it." She purred the words with a grin.

Crystal sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Also, please remember we have a young underaged teenager on staff, who happens to be a mouse, they have crazy keen senses of smell. It took me fifteen minutes to convince her the supply closet just smelled that way because you guys were moving things around in there and worked up a sweat!"

Both the fox and cat looked awkwardly at one another, then Ivory grinned proudly. "Well, we were kind of moving some things around..."

Crystal glared at Ivory her cheeks heating up under her own cur as she hissed, "Don't... I'm cool with you guys dating, but don't fuck in here again, got it?" She looked to both of them getting nods from the two of them. "Good... huff... let me go get my things and we can get out of here..."

The persian sighed and strode into the back leaving the two lovers alone in the lobby. Joseph cleared his throat before speaking to Ivory, "Uhm... Ivory?"

"Yeah?" She cast her blue eyes over to his brown ones, flicking her tail.

"I can uh... smell her..." The fox awkwardly whispered the words.

The blonde gave him a grin and a nod, "Yeah, I guess we got to her a little. I thought I smelled a heat on her this morning, poor thing must be going crazy!" The fox bit his lip and Ivory leaned in to puff into his ear gently, "Do you want to taste her too?"

Joseph jerked his ears up and barked at the words, "Absolutely not!" He turned to look dead on at Ivory and puffed his chest out. "I only want to taste you!" He growled the words flicking his tail hard.

Ivory blushed then grinned, "You're such a gentlefox to me, more so than I deserve... but that makes me happy to hear."

--♥--

Crystal armed and locked up the cafe before looking over at the two of them, paws on her hips. "So, promise me... no more going crazy in the store... promise me that, and I will overlook you guys dating."

Both the calico and fox gave her a nod as she huffed in satisfaction. "Also, don't fraternize at work too much, if a customer or Suzanne sees it and complains above my head, I can't do anything to keep you guys safe."

"Okay okay, we will keep it to first and second base only," Ivory purred and Crystal gave her a grin, Joseph just blushed under his cheek-fur.

"Well you guys have fun, try not to make too many puppies!" Crystal purred the words playfully as she walked past them, patting Joseph on the back.

The dog's ears shot up sharply at the words as if he had just contemplated that being a possible reality. He quickly looked over to Ivory who gave him a wide grin before he whispered out, "Uh..."

Ivory smiled before brushing a handpaw over her belly and purring, "Worried you put your puppies in me, my fox?"

His tail flicked erratically as he looked panicked and huffed, "I mean... y-yes?! I would take responsibility of course, but... but..."

Ivory giggled then gave the dog a smile. "Relax, I'm using protection... Still, it's nice to know if something happened, you would be a good dog and take care of your mate as well as your kits," Ivory cooed the words playfully.

The fox just blushed furiously under his fur at the thought of it all and wagged his tail hard. "O-Of course!"

"So... back to my place?" Ivory grinned as she spoke but the fox shook his head.

"Actually, can I... take you out?" Joseph huffed nervously and blushed as he gave her a determined look.

Ivory perked her ears and looked at him curiously before showing her sharp little teeth in a smirk. "Take me out? You want to... go on a date with me?"

"I do, yes!" The fox exclaimed the words clenching his fists as he huffed and flicked his tail. "I've got my car here so we don't even need to call a cab."

She closed her eyes in thought, smiling at him. Most guys took her on dates to get what they wanted, then it was over. He already had her, he knew he could take her home right now and have her all night long, yet he wanted to take up some of that time he could be using to fool around with her, and actually take her out.

Ivory felt her heart flutter at the thought of him doting on her even after he had gotten her and claimed her as his own. "That, sounds lovely, my fox..." She purred opening her blue eyes and staring into his deep brown ones.

Joseph grinned proudly and reached for her handpaw walking her to his parked car. Ivory was curious what sort of car the fox owned, wondering if maybe he had just borrowed the one his parents owned.

The cat blinked in surprise when they came upon an older model two-door sports car. It looked like it had more years on it than both of them put together. The paint job looked new on it, a deep hue of blue with a white pinstripe going down it from hood to trunk. As they approached the vehicle she saw the lights flicker as he disarmed it with the remote key in his pocket. Apparently, despite its age, he had installed a security system on it.

"Wow Joe, how much did you pay for this thing? It looks like a collectors car." The fox grinned proudly at Ivory's words.

"Actually..." He pointed to the license plate which designated it as an antique car. "It is... and I paid about eight hundred for it."

Ivory didn't know much about cars but even she knew that didn't add up. "How the fuck?"

The fox laughed and opened the passenger door, helping her down into the seat. Ivory looked about the cabin of the car, the seats, the dash, even the sound system looked brand new. The dash had a fully digital display despite the vehicles age and despite its modern look, he had kept the cassette and eight-track tape decks in the system.

Joseph slid into the driver's seat and turned the engine over, it came to life with an angry roar then tapered off to a light purr as the vehicle idled. "Seriously, how did you get this for 800? If you know a guy, I want in on that action!" Ivory spoke out in shock while looking at the stereo system light up. She couldn't help but roll her eyes with a smile when a ska band started playing out of the speakers.

"Yeah, I do know a guy. He might even be able to hook you up if you're willing to sleep with him." The fox gave her a wide cocky grin and Ivory quirked a brow at him curiously.

"I'm sure you would just love me for doing that, huh my fox?" She gave him a small smile and rested her paws in her lap.

"Well, you've already slept with him a few times, so I guess the formalities wouldn't matter." The dog huffed through his nose sounding surprisingly smug.

"Wait, you... did this? How?!" She grinned at him, feeling more impressed by the second with her new fox.

"I saved up and bought this girl when I was fourteen, been working on her for the last four years or so. When I got it she was practically only a frame and some trashed out seats." The fox hummed the words proudly, running his paw over the steering wheel as if he were praising a child.

"I didn't know you were so car savvy..." Ivory flicked her tail watching how confident and full of pride he was, this side of him making her own engine rev.

The fox gave her a growl before locking his seatbelt into place, "It never came up." Joeseph checked his mirrors and pulled out the space, the engine roaring again as he pulled out onto the street then tapered off to a low rumble once he had made his way onto the highway off the main city streets.

Ivory just stared at the fox, his features bathed in the neon light of the dashboard, he looked like a different dog behind the wheel, like he could take on anyone in the world and win. She felt her heart thump hard in her chest and huffed out a soft pant, feeling her body grow warmer at the site of this strong dominant male before her.

Joseph cut his eyes to her after hitting a straightway on the highway and gave her a grin showing his sharp canines. "I can smell you, Ivory..."

The cat blushed under her fur and looked away, her cheeks feeling hot. "W-well I can't help it!" She tried to focus, taking a few moments to compose herself before asking, "So where are you taking me?"

The fox shifted the car manually into another gear, she could see his movements were well-honed and precise in every way he touched the car as if it were an intimate lover he had spent a lifetime finding his way around. "Good question, I just wanted to take you out and drive with you, do... something... Hmm... Are you hungry?"

Ivory felt her stomach growl at the mention of food then gave the fox a lustful gaze. "I'm hungry in a lot of ways right now, Joseph, but yes I did skip lunch, so did you."

"Actually... I'm pretty sure we had each other for lunch, remember?" The fox huffed in a cocky tone, the retort sounding perfectly natural as he gave her a playful growl before sliding his handpaw to hers and gripping it.

Ivory felt her heart leap at the bravado and squeezed his paw hard. The dog grinned and flicked his ears up with a nod. "Alright, I will find us a place that's still open, will probably have to be a diner or take-out joint."

He said he would find them a place but Joseph just kept driving down the interstate for a good half an hour, taking in the scenery of the night and holding his lover's handpaw.

Ivory eventually shifted over to him, laying her head against his strong chest, listening to his heart pound in a steady rhythm. She felt his arm move around her shoulder making her feel safe, she felt secure and wanted, maybe for the first time in her entire life she thought.

Joseph eventually found an all-night diner for the two of them. He ordered a no-frills burger plate for the two of them and a bowl of chili so she could have a chili burger. Ivory was famished and unapologetically tore into her food ravenously.

She was about halfway through her burger when she saw the fox staring at her with a grin. She swallowed down the mouthful of food before blinking at him with a blush under her cheeks, "W-what?"

"Nothing, just enjoying watching you be... normal, relaxed, and open around me." The dog wagged his tail with a smile, dunking one of the steak fries in the partially remaining chili before offering it up to the cat.

Ivory felt her face heat up, hesitating for a minute before opening her mouth and snapping the food he had offered her up. She swallowed it down and felt the blush grow deeper under her fur. "Wouldn't you prefer this be more romantic, like strawberries and wine or something sappy?"

He laughed and moved a handpaw over her cheek raising up from his seat to lightly kiss her. "Romance is great, but I will take chilling out with you eating burgers any day over champagne and roses."

Her multi-colored ears perked and she grinned at his words before losing the willpower to not shove more burger into her mouth, chomping it down with a hungry purr. The fox wagged his tail enjoying watching the cat eat before taking another bite of his own burger. After gulping it down he wagged a finger. "I wouldn't mind cooking for you sometime, I'm pretty decent in the kitchen you know."

Ivory snorted through her nose before swallowing. "Mmph... at least one of us is, I know enough to get by."

"I thought your dinner last night was pretty nice," The fox huffed the words proudly, staring into her blue eyes with a grin.

"It was grilled cheese sandwiches, Joseph..." The cat gave him a smile before looking down at his fries and the chili expectantly.

The fox grinned and snatched a fry up, dunking it and popping it into his cat's mouth. She happily munched it down and smiled at him, cheeks warm. "Lots of people can't make that, and it was the best grilled cheese I had ever had. I could really taste your love in it."

Ivory snorted out a laugh and shook her head before drinking some coffee. "Ha! Yeah right... that was probably the aftertaste of my cum you were tasting, lewd dog... I think you spent as much time down there with your mouth as you did fucking me last night!" The cat flicked her tail and bit her lower lip. "Not that I'm complaining mind you."

"Once we get done here I can drive us to a secluded spot and I will have you for dessert..." The fox growled the words confidently.

Ivory felt her ears and tail jerk up as she choked on a bite of food. "H-huff! Do you think so? Maybe I won't let you?" The cat purred the words teasingly, of course, she would. He had been so confident since they got in the car, she probably would beg him if he changed his mind.

"Guess we will see..." He growled, his brown eyes roaming over her body. Ivory fidgeted in her seat with him staring at her like a hungry animal.

"E-eat your food, Joseph!" The cat snapped the words before chomping back into the last few bites of her chili burger, feeling her whole body burning up all over again.

--♥--

True to his word Joseph found a scenic pull away off the side of the interstate. Stepping out of the car Ivory walked over to the guardrail to see the view, it looked out over the large river that cut through the land in a big swath of water. The moonlight and stars illuminated the whole scene making it look like something that belonged in a travel magazine.

"It's really gorgeous, isn't it?" She sighed gently as the cool breeze of the night tosses her curled locks about gently.

"Yeah, I've never been up here before, it's something else." The fox grinned and placed a handpaw on his hip, staring out over the view. Ivory felt his other paw reach for hers and gripped it gently. "It's got nothing on your eyes though..."

She felt her cheeks grow warm under her fur and moved in to bury her face against his chest, purring happily, "Such a cheesy line..."