Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph growled possessively and moved a handpaw to gently stroke the back of his lover's head, his padded-fingertips reaching up to rub at her perky brown ear. Ivory gave out a soft sigh of pleasure and looked up at him, her blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight just like his chestnut ones. "You've been so strong and confident tonight... It's very... very hot..." she purred the words her eyes looking hungry once more.

"I can tell you enjoy me being like this... I'm still working on it, but if it makes you happy..." He huffed gently and pushed his palm against her warm cheek leaning in for her mouth.

Ivory purred near his own but then pulled away and stepped back a few paces, grinning at the dog and shaking her head. "Joseph... don't..."

The fox blinked and looks confused. "Don't kiss you?"

"No doofus!" Ivory giggled and walked back over towards his car a few paces before looking back at him and smiling. "Please be yourself around me... be my dominant fox, but also my sensitive and cute little fox... Don't change yourself on what you hope I want... be what I already want... be yourself..."

He felt his chest clench tight, his heart pounding as he looked upon this beautiful cat of his. "Huff... and you said my line was cheesy..."

Ivory blinked at him and glared before putting her handpaws on her hips. "H-hey I'm serious!"

"I know you are..." He growled as he moved over to her and pushed a padded-palm to her hip and moved his mouth to her own. The cat blinked at his forwardness but quickly submitted to his kiss, her lips parting and their tongues sliding against one another.

Ivory swallowed up his growls of pleasure as they kiss and flick their tongues against one another, her nails sliding over his chest, digging into the fabric of his shirt. His own paws move down to her hips and she feels her pants being tugged open and the zipper dragged down.

"Ha... here, outside?" Ivory hummed after breaking the kiss, biting her lip as Joseph nodded and peeled her pants down exposing her beige panties from earlier, they were wet again and smelled of both his and her lust.

The cat moaned out excitedly as he kissed along her throat before grabbing her hips and pulling her up off the ground to set her on the hood of his car. Ivory grit her teeth and pushed her palms to the surface of the still-warm surface, from the engine having only recently been turned off. "But what about your paint job?"

"It will be fine." The fox growled the words and snatched under Ivory's knees. The cat grinned excitedly as she felt him spread her legs wide, fully exposing her dewy folds, her petals a nice contrast to the cream-colored fur. Joseph wasted no time and moved right down for her, once again shoving his maw against her.

His black-tipped ears flicked up between her legs when she cried out for him, feeling his tongue drag out against her sensitive pearl once more. The dog obviously loved to taste her, he had done it several times since yesterday. "Ha...oh my gods... such a good dog..." Ivory sighed the words with a drunken groan, her fingertips sliding into his hair, gripping it tight along with both his ears.

Joseph was getting better at it, she really did have a quick study on her paws. He flicked and suckled at her in just the right ways and before too long the cat felt her walls tearing down as she gave in for the fox once more. Ivory lolled her tongue and shuddered while her orgasm tore through her body, releasing some of the building tension she had been feeling since they left the shop. She flinched and giggled softly feeling him lap at her folds, greedy to lap up her honey and clean her. "Ah... you treat me so good, I don't deserve you my fox... I'm so lucky..."

"I'm the lucky one Ivory, to have you as mine..." Joseph growled the words and eagerly tugged his jeans open, his heavily swollen length springing forth.

Ivory sighed excitedly at the view of that throbbing flesh against his fur and slid her padded-fingers down between her legs, spreading herself to show off her clenching pink little hole. "Then come on my fox... take what is yours..." She purred the words blinking up at him with her bright blue eyes, her tail coiling and flicking impatiently.

His heart raced when she called herself his and the fox quickly grabbed her hips and pulled her down a few inches on the hood of the car before pressing his tapered head right up against the entrance she had created for him, fox pre already rolling for the tip.

Ivory panted excitedly, folding her ears when she felt him push past her entrance and begin sinking into her clenching walls. She grinned showing her sharp teeth when he bumped up against her deepest parts. The cat purred and moved her free hand over Joseph's muzzle sighing happily while scratching under his chin with her claws. "Good fox... my Joseph..."

Joseph felt his heart ramp up when she called him hers. He pushed his furred cheek into her paw feeling her stroke his face, his tail wagging in happiness and adoration for the cat while she clenched at him deep inside her. "You make me so happy Ivory..." He panted the words before opening his chestnut eyes and gazing down into her icy blue ones.

She blushed under her fur at the words and bit her lower lip. Her legs locked around his hips and she moved both handpaws to his face, "Y-you're such a sappy fox, Joe... Hurry up and fuck me!"

He grinned at her and moved both his paws to her black shirt, pulling it up to expose her belly and the little silver hoop within her navel, tugging the fabric further to reveal her plump breast still snug in their beige bra. Joseph quickly flicked the snap on the front free, her breasts bouncing out of their confinement, peaks hard and tight, small little bites and bruises still covering them through the fur from his attention last night.

His tongue lolled at the sight of his cat before him and his handpaws moved back to her hips, gripping them secure as began to push against her, pressing his tip into her core, again and again, feeling her walls eagerly respond by clenching along his length.

Ivory drifted her padded-fingers down to his shoulders, gripping hard and digging her claws into his shirt and fur, her smaller body jerking in time to him taking her on the hood of his car. She felt his hips moving strong and confident against her, quickly stoking her fires to a roaring inferno.

She bit her lower lip hard, staring into his eyes while he gazed back into hers, feeling her breasts sway with each push he made, her walls were growing tighter and she could feel him starting to knot outside her. "You make me... feel so damn good... I really like you, Joe!"

He nodded in response feeling her growing closer to a second release. "Likewise... so good... so fucking good..." The dog growled and leaned in, placing his handpaws on the warm hood of his car, leaning down to brush his lips against hers, "You're so special to me, Ivory... words can't express how much I adore you..." He finished the statement with a hungry kiss to her mouth, tilting his head to push his muzzle to her own.

Her eyes widen at the over-the-top words, they made her heart leap and her body burn like crazy. When he kissed her, she eagerly wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer and pushing her own body into his, purring against his muzzle while their tongues rolled against one another.

She felt her body give in after a few more heavy thrusts from him but she refused to give his mouth up, just moaning against his muzzle as the fox snarled against her own. Her walls clenched and crushed his length inside her, her adoration for him slicking that spire in her and dripping off his knot down the hood of the car.

The fox sprang his ears up and his tail fluffed at the tight clench, after she had finished he broke the kiss with a panicked pant of breath, "Ha... t-too good..."

Ivory bit her lower lip and brushed a fingertip over his jaws shaking her head. "Don't... if you adore me like you say... one more... don't give in till I get one more." The cat panted the words, her eyes shining while she grinned up at the fox.

"Y-you c-can't be... ngh... I-I can't!" He moaned the words in a panic and shoved hard into her grinding his tapered head into her core as the cat lolled her tongue, enjoying both the cute panic and the feral eagerness of the fox as she felt his knot threatening to lodge into her at any moment.

"Ha.... pleeeease my Joseph?" The cat purred the words out looking up at him with her bright eyes, her little pink tongue showing while she panted from him grinding inside her. She could feel his knot was practically at full and the dog was resisting his own body with everything he had for her.

"Will... huff... try... my love..." He panted the words, trying to fully focus as he ground and pushed, his teeth were clenched tight and his tail whipped about against her footpaws. He could feel himself there, so close and just trying to fight back against the cat's clenching walls that seemed determined to take it from him.

Her cheeks flushed darkly under her fur when he referred to her as his love. The cat lolled her tongue feeling his heavy desperate thrusts into her again and again, his almost pained growls while he tried to hold back for her. "Ha... almost... almost... just a little... More..."

He couldn't, he knew he was losing this fight. He folded his ears and clenched his teeth trying to double down his focus but he knew his body would have none of it. The fox cried out in a defeated moan and gave his cat an apologetic look before shoving deep into her with a final push that lodged that knot snug into her.

Ivory grinned wide at him when he pushed into her and cooed out gently as she cupped his face with one paw. "It's okay, my fox... ngh!" She gasped when she felt the heat erupt violently into her, then sighed happily when she felt it warming her as it filled her womb. By the second gush of his release, her own body gave in around him.

Joseph let out a shocked yip, his tongue hanging out of his jaws as the cat clenched down on him in a violent orgasm of her own right in the middle of his release. Ivory grinned and nuzzled him while he whimpered and yowled, her body violently squeezing and milking him, forcing him to pour it into her at her own pace. "Ha! K-killing... meee... ngh!!" He panted out with a groan.

Ivory bit her lower lip at the words and sighed, "What a way to go though..." She purred playfully and gave a little shudder as her body clenched with the last of her release. She slumped against the hood weakly a pant on her breath and looked up into her lover's eyes with a dreamy satisfied look as he finished filling her.

Gritting his teeth and huffing the fox felt his legs buckle from the weakness of the violent release, he slumped over on his lover slightly, bracing on his elbows, his chest pressed to her own while he panted, desperate to calm his body and regain his composure.

Sighing happily Ivory lazily slid her padded-fingertips through the dog's hair and ears, a heavy pant of her own joining his while they tried to recover from the intense mating session.

"S-sorry... I let you down..." He panted the words, feeling her soft handpaws coursing through his hair.

"Let me down? Ha... that was great sex, Joe. You didn't let me down at all!" Ivory purred with lustful satisfaction in her voice.

"B-but I didn't..." The fox whimpered apologetically but Ivory grinned and pushed her fingertips to his muzzle to hush him.

"I still came while you were giving it to me, and it was soooooo good my fox... My Joseph." The cat purred the words with a grin.

His tail wagged despite his fatigue at being called hers and he sighed happily before moving down to nuzzle at her breasts eagerly. Ivory giggled at him and moved her handpaws back to gently rub at his ears gently. "You really like them don't you?"

The fox nodded in response, his breath hot against her chest while she grinned and thought back to him calling her his love. "You really like me, don't you..."

The fox grunted as he forced himself to rise onto his palms once more, before looking to the cat and nodding with a small smile. "Yeah, I do... so much..."

"I could tell after what you said right near the end." She purred the words happily and gave him a grin.

The fox perked his ears up at the statement, thinking to himself, 'Son of a bitch... what did I say?' He thought back through it but that whole time after she told him to hold it, it was like a haze, he was so focused and giving so much to hold back. "Uhm... it was a pretty intense situation, did I say something weird?"

"Not at all..." Ivory purred happily and gently slid her paw over the fox's chest, grinning drunkenly. She could feel the results of their lovemaking dripping from them and down the front of the car hood.

"W-what did I say?" The fox asked the words curiously and Ivory smiled in response.

"Oh... you don't remember?" The cat's eyes glittered in the starlight, her tail flicking and coiling. She saw an opportunity to play with him a little.

"S-sorry, I was really into it... It's like a haze." The fox barks the words in an apologetic tone and frowns.

"Oh..." The cat sighed happily and moves a paw over her belly. "You told me you loved me, and you wanted me to carry your puppies, Joseph..."

The dogs ears shot up and his tail fluffed straight out. "I-I... w-what?! O-oh gods I did?!"

The cat sighed and nodded happily while looking back up into the dog's eyes. "Did you not mean it?"

"I-I... uh... uh..." The dog whimpered and trembled, his tail fluffed out and wagging.

The cat grinned watching him go through several emotions before huffing softly. Finally, she decided to stop teasing him and spoke up, "It's okay Joseph, I'm just-"

"No! It's not okay!" The fox growled out and grabbed both her handpaws in his and wagged his tail harder. "I'm sorry! Please don't think I'm crazy or weird, but I uh..."

"Joe... it's okay..." Ivory blushed to see him being so serious, her heart thumping heavily.

"It's not though... I wanted... I wanted my first time to say I loved you to be so much more personal... not while we were wrapped up in sex on my car of all places!" He barked the words in a weak lamentable way.

'Crap... you done goofed Ivory!' The cat thought to herself, her cheeks hot, her heart racing, and her mind blank at the whole situation she had created for herself. Of course, she liked him, maybe even loved him, but it was so new, and did she want to give him that kind of opening, that kind of chance to hurt her?

--♥--

Around a year ago.

"So... he told you he loved you?" Ivory huffed the words while puffing out a plume of smoke, leaning against the wall.

"He did! Right there in the grass, it was... just.. Damn!" The rabbit grinned as she spoke the words, looking so happy and thrilled her little mocha tail flicking rapidly behind her.

Ivory smiled at Karen but felt a twinge of pain in her own heart, jealousy perhaps. Still, Karen deserved this, she had been through a lot more shit than Ivory could even imagine. "What did you say?"

Karen's cheeks burned under her cheek fur. "I told him I loved him too."

"Do you?" Ivory huffed the words curiously, "Has it even been a month yet? That's pretty damn fast."

"I know... but I really do!" The rabbit felt her heart race and pushed a palm to her chest thinking about him. "Isaac is such a good dog, I'm lucky to have him love me."

The rabbit grinned at Ivory and perked her dark ears up, "Besides... who cares how long it's been. If you love someone you should just say it, yeah?"

--♥--

Ivory blinked up at her fox, he looked like he was on the verge of tears now. The cat clenched her teeth and reached up, grabbing his collar to pull him down to her. The fox yipped and flopped over on her chest, bracing on his elbows again. His eyes met hers with a soft gasp, she could see the misty look in them and it made her heart ache.

She took a steadying breath before snapping out fiercely, "Joseph! Who do you belong to!?"

He swallowed hard not having seen her ever look this fierce and just knowing he had fucked up on a grand scale. "Y-you... I belong to you?"

Ivory huffed through her nose and nodded before continuing, "And... whom do I belong to?"

The fox blinked several times before responding with a soft huff, "Me... Y-you're mine?"

She grinned at him, giving a satisfied purr before speaking once more, "I can think of no better time for my fox to tell me he loves me than in the throes of making love with me."

Joseph gasped at the words, blinking the tears back, his heart went from throbbing in ache to racing with excitement, then he yipped softly as Ivory tugged him a little closer and shoved her mouth to his own. The fox moaned happily against her mouth, letting every worry fade as he pushed into the kiss eagerly.

The two of them kissed fervently for several moments like that, their tongues gently rolling against one another. After several heartbeats, Ivory pulled from her lover's mouth, resting a paw on his face. She whispered the words lovingly, her ears folded while staring into his dark eyes, "Do you understand, Joseph?"

He nodded his head several times in quick short jerks, his tail wagging behind him. The cat grinned and relaxed on the hood of the car, sighing in relief and thinking to herself, 'Holy shit... Well, let's just keep that little attempt at satire to ourselves for the rest of time, shall we?'

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my lovely reader. Don't forget to support authors you appreciate, we kick our tails for you guys. Be it sharing or voting all support helps. As always I'm nothing without you all!