Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 03

Story Info
Episode 3: Don't change for me.
10.5k words
4.5
2.2k
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to the L&L series, STOP go read the first one 'Love & Lattes: A bunny's bounty' to get the best experience. This is a direct sequel and I STRONGLY recommend reading the first one so you're not lost.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Welcome back my lovely reader~

Man do I enjoy writing these two, they're quite a departure from Karen and Isaac, huh? I hope you're having fun with this story so far.

This episode will be all about bonding and development, but rest assured our fox and calico will still be getting into some interesting situations. (Interesting means sex, shh!)

Alright, let's jump right into it then!

—♥—

Episode 3

Don't change for me

Ivory and Joseph left her apartment and started back towards work for their afternoon shift together. They made it about half a block before she felt him reach for her handpaw and take it. The cat gave him a playful grin at the action but was more than happy to gently clench her grip to his while they walked.

"I've got to be on shift an hour before you, what will you do to kill time?" Ivory spoke out while flicking her tail back and forth.

"I should probably see you off at the cafe then head back home for a fresh change of clothes. I didn't exactly expect to be out all night." The fox gave her a toothy grin, feeling her tail brushing his own while they walked.

"Did you let your family know you were safe... well as safe as you could be trapped with a sex-crazed cat?" Ivory purred before pushing up to the dog's chest for his scent and warmth.

She felt him release her handpaw and slide an arm around her shoulder, keeping her held to him while they walked. "I sent a text to my mother, she will be pissed but at least she knew I wasn't dead."

Ivory winced at the words. "Hmm... sorry if I caused you problems."

"Nah... it will be fine. Part of my paycheck goes to help with bills it's not like I'm freeloading. She will get over it," The fox huffed the words sounding fairly confident in the situation. Ivory nodded and kept close to him, sighing happily and enjoying his scent while they made their way to work.

Once at the shop they parted ways after more than a few hungry kisses and Joseph left her to begin her shift while he made for home. The walk to his family's small house was only about twenty minutes. Still, he had to be at work in less than an hour. He would have to change and probably take his car today.

Walking in the door of the small two-bedroom home he was greeted by his mother who had a look on her face like it was time for a talk. She was a red fox like him and even though his father had been a grey one, he took all of his mother's coloring and eyeshade. She was slightly taller than him, for now, he would probably outpace her once he got into his twenties.

"So, what kept you out so late, honey?" His mother asked the question skeptically, imagining parties or drugs, typical teenager stuff.

"I went home with a girl I liked," He spoke the words matter-of-fact as he put a handpaw on his hip and looked at her with a flat look.

"You're joking right?" The vixen moved over to him and huffed near him to smell him. Joseph knew he wouldn't get past her sense of smell so he had just opted to be painfully truthful with her.

"I'm not. I've been interested in her for a while now, last night just kind of happened and we sealed the deal." The fox shrugged like it was no big deal.

His mother looked confused, then concerned, finally, she looked a bit cross. "Joseph... This isn't like you, you're normally a very good boy!"

He gritted his teeth, recalling how many times Ivory had praised him, calling him a good dog and a good boy last night and this morning. He huffed and shot his mother a glare before responding. "Mom, don't act like it was some girl I picked up from a bar or a prostitute. It's someone I've liked for over a year, it wasn't some random flight of fancy."

The vixen folded her arms under her chest and scowled at the words but she knew little could be done about it now. "Tch... did you at least use protection? You didn't take any drugs did you?"

The fox rolled his eyes, he loved his mother and rarely argued with her, but he didn't have time for this today. "Look, mom... I have to get ready for work, I don't have time for this right now. There were no drugs or drinking involved. It was a legit mutual thing between us," He huffed the words and sidestepped by her to move towards his room.

"So what kind of fox was she?" The question his mother asked made him freeze in his stride, his father had always been a staunch advocate of races shouldn't mingle. She wasn't so heavy-handed with the mentality but it was still there.

He huffed through his nose and looked back, his tail flicking in agitation before he responded, "She would be a pretty odd fox since she was a calico."

His mother's large red ears perked up at the statement and her cheeks darkened, "Joseph! You slept with a feline?! What would your father have said?"

He rolled his eyes. "Dad was a bigot Mom, I loved him but... seriously, times are different now. It's no big deal."

"What do you mean it's no big deal?" The vixen huffed the words and put a paw on her hip.

"Well at least she is a predator, my co-worker a rabbit, recently married a wolf." He shrugged referring to Karen. He could only imagine how her reaction would have been had he made something work with her.

His mother frowned and looked genuinely concerned, "Barely! Cat's are sneaky and underhanded things that-"

"Stop!" Joseph snarled out at her, heat in his voice now as his teeth showed. "Your prejudice is showing, Mom. I love you, but I'll not stand here and llisten to you talk like that!" He snapped the words and stomped into his room snarling to himself and slamming the door.

The fox scowled and looked over at his shelf where he had an old picture of him with his father. He clenched his teeth and quickly moved to his dresser to get a change of clothes. He set out a pair of jeans and black t-shirt, along with some fresh socks. He also snatched up his gym bag and put some extra clothes in it.

Once changed with a fresh set of clothes on he grabbed the keys to his car and opened his door stepping back out into the living room. His mother was standing there obviously waiting on him. He gave her a look and flattened his ears, "What is it, Mom?"

The vixen sighed and brushed a lock of her own reddish-brown hair from her face, you could see the faint showing of white starting to move through it. "I'm sorry, Joseph, I just worry about you. If you say she is a good girl I will trust you, regardless of what she is."

The fox looked away from her, casting his eyes downward, he felt awful for snapping at her even if he was right. It was his mother and he always had cherished her. "T-thanks, Mom. I apologize for raising my voice to you."

The vixen grinned and moved over, gently embracing the young fox and pulling him against her chest. Joseph felt his tension ease at his mother's familiar scent, comforting and soothing to him as it had always been. "My little pup is growing up, it breaks my heart you know." She whispers the words gently into his ears, as they flick in response and he nods.

"I should get to work, Mom." He huffed out hesitantly and felt her kiss his forehead before stepping away.

She notices the gym bag and flicked her tail up as she put a handpaw on her hip. "Again?"

Joseph blushes and looked away, "M-maybe... W-well probably. I will let you know if I won't be making it home..."

His mother sighed softly and ran her fingertips through her hair. "What am I to do with you, son? I can't stop you, but please do be careful, I would hate for you to have your heart broken again."

He thought back to Karen, he never gave her the details but she had known he got hurt badly from the situation. He smiled at his mother and shook his head. "I will be careful, Mom. Call me if you need anything... I love you." The fox gave his mother a kiss on her cheek before quickly heading out the door for work.

--♥--

Taking his car was the right call, he barely clocked in on time thanks to his mother's interrogation. Joseph sighed as he thought about it all and slipped on the black apron with his name badge on it. He smelled a mouse and looked over his shoulder to see Suzanne rushing to the time clock, also barely making it on time. "Good afternoon, are you enjoying your summer vacation so far?" He spoke out cheerfully at the small black haired teenager.

The mouse flicked her ears and tail up at the question, half expecting it to be addressed to someone else before realizing she was the only other one in the break room. "O-oh, hello Joseph, yes it's been well..."

The fox nodded as he tied the apron on and flicked his tail about against the hanging straps. "That's good, You will be a Junior next year, right?"

The mouse nodded and flicked her ears, "Ah yes... and you will be a senior?"

The fox shook his head and smiled, "No no, this was my senior year, other than the graduation ceremony in a few weeks, I'm done."

"Oh! Well congratulations Joseph!" She squeaked softly at him with a timid smile.

"Thanks, Suzanne, I hope you do well with your last two years." The fox gave her a smile before disengaging with the pleasantries and heading for the front.

Ivory had her back turned to him when he walked out into the lobby giving him a clear view of her perky rear in her jeans. The fox felt his heart leap up into his throat at the view, imagining how she had looked this morning and wondering if the large red bloom he had left in her cheek fur was still there.

The cat perked her ears up, smelling his familiar scent, and looked back, giving the fox a grin, her cheeks growing warm before she spoke, "Hello, Joseph. Did you get things squared away at home?"

He nodded and moved over towards her, eager to get back into her proximity and smell her more plainly. Ivory smiled and brushed her fingertips along his hip while walking by him to gather some supplies from the cabinets. "Focus my fox..." The cat huffed the words, pushing her back to his gently and leaning against him. "Be a good boy for me..." She whispers before pushing off him and trotting over to the cabinet.

Joseph huffed out and nodded his head, focusing on his work for the day. It was going to be a busy day since it was Saturday and the weather was nice. It was also probably a good idea since Crystal the store manager was on duty today as well as Suzanne, privacy would be very limited.

"You seem different today Joseph." Crystal spoke out to him while frothing some milk for a drink. The day had gotten into full swing and he was in the back helping make orders while Ivory and Suzzane manned the front counter.

His large reddish-brown ears lifted at the words and he looked back at the persian while sliding a drink to a customer and giving them a send-off, "Have a nice day... Do you think so? I don't feel any different."

Crystal gave the dog a grin while putting another drink together before passing it off. "Totally, you seem more confident and smell different. It's familiar but also different."

The fox looked at her curiously, his tail flicking about. Crystal was older than Ivory by a few years, around the same age as Karen. Still a young woman but he could easily tell she was experienced in the world. He didn't say anything and finished another drink before passing it off.

"Yes very familiar..." Crystal purred then gave the fox a grin, "You almost smell like you've got a bit of Ivory's scent on you."

The fox choked and nearly dropped the cappucino he was working on before recovering and refocusing, "Y-you think? We were talking outside before work, maybe that's why!"

The cat purred and began steaming some milk, the air filling with the loud shrill sound of the airflow against the liquid in the craft. "Perhaps it's just my imagination."

The fox nodded at her and focuses on his work, trying to disengage from the conversation before he shoved his footpaw in his mouth.

The day rolled on and lunchtime came around. Ivory purposely let Suzanne take her lunch early so her and Joseph could be together while Crystal and Suzanne manned the store. The cat kept reaching for her pack of cigarettes while they spoke outside but didn't pull one from it. She seemed to fidget a little from the habit.

"It's okay, you can smoke around me..." The fox spoke the words gently while sipping his coffee and looking up at her from the bench.

"I'm fine! I don't... I don't want to smell gross to you." She spoke out while pushing off the wall and starting to pace about.

"It's fine! I think you smell good even when you smoke!" The dog spoke gently to her to reassure her.

Ivory shot the dog a glare and shook her head, "I'm fine... just..." Her cheeks flushed under her fur while looking him over, they had been exchanging glances all throughout the day now.

"Yeah, me too..." He panted the words his ears drooped, he looked her over in her form-fitting black top and the blue jeans she had worn for the day, watching her heavy breasts move with her heavy breathing.

Ivory slipped over to the dog and panted into his ear softly, "I'm burning up because of you... my panties are drenched..."

The fox felt his face burn at the words and flicked his ear before feeling Ivory grip his wrist to tug him to her. He stood from the bench and Ivory pulled him towards the entrance to the shop. "Hey..." The fox huffed gently.

"S-shush and just come with me!" The cat hissed quietly as she dragged him back into the store. They cut through the empty break room and into one of the storage area closets.

Joseph yipped softly as Ivory shut the door, the whole room going black before she pulled the chain on the single light bulb hanging from the ceiling, barely illuminating the small cramped area. "Fuck, I can't take this!" Ivory panted and grabbed the front of her jeans, tugging the zipper down and unbuttoning them.

"Are you crazy, Ivory?! What if we get caught?" He yipped out in concern but his handpaws were already tugging open his own jeans.

"Guess you're just gonna have to hurry then!" The cat panted as she pulled her jeans down and then gripped her beige panties, bringing them down to her knees. She turned around and pushed her bared rear out, gripping the shelf that held the extra lids, bending forward slightly.

Joseph could still see the dark hue of red on her backside through the thin fur from this morning's spanking, her petals were clearly wet and he could smell the cat's scent quickly fill the tight little closet. Her scent drove him crazy, tearing away any rational thought the dog could try to muster up as he growled and quickly pulled his pants down open, withdrawing his length from the opening in his boxers. He was fully slid free from his base, tapered tip dripping with precum for her.

Ivory lolled her tongue, seeing him dripping fox pre while she looked over her shoulder, "Ha... yes hurry up!" She wiggled her hips and backside impatiently before feeling the dog grab them to hold her steady.

"Huff! Hold still... fuck I swear you went into heat overnight!" The fox snarled and Ivory grinned as she felt him press the tip of his slick cock right to her clenching folds.

"Hgn! Yes... oh fuck..." Ivory panted as she felt him grind and tease her for just a moment before the tapered tip pushed past her clenching entrance as she felt her fox push deep into her from behind. "Ngh! Good dog! Ha!" She gasped out happily once he was fully inside her, his tip snug against her core, her walls violently milking and clenching at the intruding length.

"Oh fuck, Joe... my fox..." Ivory hissed, her voice dripping with desire as she began to grind her hips without even waiting on him. He gasped out and gripped the shelf above her, leaning over his lover. The cat looked up at him, her tongue lolled out in a pant while she jerked and ground her rear into his lap, pumping his throbbing length into her again and again. "Touch me... fuck me... ha... I missed you!"

Joseph snarled as he pressed his left handpaw along Ivory's belly sliding it up under her black top and beneath her bra. She sighed hotly when she felt his paw rub up against her breast, squeezing it inside her top. His right handpaw traveled down between her legs and his padded-fingers brushed over her sensitive little pearl.

"Ha! J-Joseph! Ngh!" The cat mewled out at his touch to her body, feeling herself burning up with desire. The fox pinched at her hard nipple gently and ground his padded-fingertip against her pearl. Ivory snapped her teeth together in a strained controlled bid to not scream out and alert the entire shop to her orgasm. Her walls viciously locked down on the dog's length, feeling his knot clearly building outside of her folds, her honey rushing down his length and dripping off said knot.

"That's it, Ivory... let it out... here, let me get a little more for you..." The fox huffed lovingly, sliding a paw out of her shirt to grab her hip, his other handpaw stayed stroking and circling at her sensitive spot, keeping her teased up. She listened to her fox growl and push against her rear now, thrusting his length eagerly into her body from behind.

"Oh fuck my fox... yes just like that... good boy..." Ivory moaned out in a soft groan while he took her from behind. The supply closet was filled with their mixed scents now, the smell of sweat and lust. Ivory grinned and pushed her hips hard up against the fox while he bucked up against her, feeling his knot growing full rapidly outside of her.

"So tight... huff... you're so amazing, Ivory!" He panted out, his fingers still circling and teasing the cat's pearl while he pushed and thrust against her body, the tip of his tapered shaft pushing into her core making it ache from how much attention it had been getting lately. He could feel himself on edge and knew he wouldn't last much longer. "I-I... fuck..."

Ivory clenched her teeth in a hungry grin, feeling him on edge, her own release imminent again. "Claim me fox! Take your cat here and now!" She mewled out and shoved her rear hard up against the young foxes lap, forcing his length, knot, and all to plunge as deep as it could. His tapered head pressed against her core and she gave in to him once more with a blissful moan.

"F-fuck! Ivory!" Joseph yelped out her name in as controlled of a moan as he could manage as she locked down on him with another orgasm. Her walls violently clenched against his knotted length and practically forced that thick hot fox love forth.

Joseph snaps his teeth together and growled out, trying not to yowl as he gave in to her, his length pumping his potent heat deep into the cat's womb again and again. Ivory purred and let out a soft groan as quietly as she could, his love for her rushing in and flooding her, filling her up rapidly, leaving her feeling warm inside.

"Ha... good dog... good dog..." Ivory purred, her walls vicious in their clenching while they released together. Once she had taken everything he had to give for her, the cat let out a pleased sigh of relief, panting gently while leaning on the shelf and grinding her backside gently against his lap.

He grunted softly as she kept grinding, making sure she took everything he had until he shuddered and rested a handpaw on her soft rear, rubbing at the dark spot through her fur he had made earlier in the morning. His other paw gripping the shelving for support. "Ha... ha... that was intense..."