Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 04

Story Info
Episode 4: Thank you for loving me.
10.4k words
4.87
1.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to the L&L series, STOP go read the first one 'Love & Lattes: A bunny's bounty' to get the best experience. This is a direct sequel and I STRONGLY recommend reading the first one so you're not lost.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Welcome back my lovely reader~

I hope you're enjoying your time with this serial, my lovely reader. I've found I'm enchanted writing this fox and cat, they're both just such an interesting dynamic to me. Maybe I'm just a romantic schmuck or something. <3

Well, I've got plenty more romance in the tank, and even a bit of drama, so let's jump right back in shall we?

—♥—

Episode 4:

Thank you for loving me

Morning came and Ivory blinked her eyes open, she was in her bed with a fox pressed to her bare chest once again. She was pretty sure when they collapsed it had been the other way around like last time. She grinned and trailed her fingertips gently through his hair watching his large ears flick.

Joseph groaned weakly at the touch and hugged closer nuzzling at the cat's heavy breasts and sighing happily, enjoying her scent and warmth all around before continuing his slumber, his tail wagging under the sheets. Ivory giggled and felt her face warming at the sight of the cute dog. "Ha... you really like them, don't you? Well, maybe a few more minutes..."

Ivory slumped back into her pillows, her fingertips coursing through his hair gently and she closed her eyes, thinking about the last few days with him, his words last night, and how much he seemed to genuinely adore her. This was the first time a guy had made her feel quite so loved and needed, she wasn't sure how to handle it.

She drifted back off to sleep, content to have his body against hers and his scent in her nose. She felt warm and safe while the fox possessively clutched to her, using her breasts as pillows. The gentle sound of his tail occasionally smacking the mattress filled her ears as she slipped back into slumber.

Dreams are funny things, even when you're happy and floating on cloud nine, sometimes dreams can throw you a curveball. The cat dreamed about past relationships, she dreamed about heartbreaks, one night stands, she remembered her longing of never having someone to wake up to in the mornings, never having someone that would bathe with her, eat with her, or just spend the morning after with her.

It was always the same for males, get what they want and walk away. She would open up to just get hurt, so why not just enjoy the sex and accept the loneliness that followed, at least she was getting off, that was something right?

Dreams of Karen and how happy she was for her, how much she hated her for being happy, how envious she was to have found someone like that, someone to wake up to, someone to protect her. Anger, sadness, loneliness, and... loneliness? Was that what this was? Did she just want the fox at her side to not be alone?

"Good question. Why are you with the fox right now?" Ivory blinked and looked around, her vision bleary, feeling like she was in a haze of fog before seeing Karen standing before her. "You know he loves you now, maybe it's time to cut and run before this gets any worse?" The bunny shrugged while she spoke.

"What? No! I'm not using him like that, I would never-" Ivory spoke the words out in response but Karen cut her off.

"Ha! You're doing to him what has been done to you your whole life, yeah? Your fun little toy to play with, a young strong male full of vigor and just having crossed that threshold into adulthood... What girl wouldn't want a little taste of that?"

"I-I'm not!" Ivory snarled the words furiously clenching her paws into fists.

"So you're trying to just mold him into something for your own tastes huh? That's why you keep encouraging him to be dominant, make him into the Alpha you crave while he is still young and impressionable enough? Something... I have and you want?" The rabbit gave a contemptuous grin, showing her teeth at Ivory while speaking.

"That's not... I want Joe to be... Joe!" Ivory hissed the words, tail thrashing and snapping around now.

"We both know that's not true... You want a powerful confident male like the one I have. A true pack leader of a dog, but there is a big difference between a fox and wolf." The other female sneered the words her eyes looking cold like ice.

"F-fuck you! Don't tell me what I want! He makes me happy how he is!" Ivory spat the words out in a furious scream.

"He will never be what you want, cat." The rabbit huffed the words with a wide grin.

"He doesn't need to be something I mold! He just needs to be Joe, that's all I want is for him to be happy and... with me! So fuck off!" Ivory snapped the words clenching her teeth, tears flowing down her cheeks as the figure snapped out of sight.

Ivory let out a sharp gasp and forced her eyes wide open, he was in front of her, on top of her looking at her. Her eyes darted about trying to compose, trying to think before shifting to look into his dark chestnut ones. Her heart was pounding and she could hear her breath coming in pants.

"Are... you okay? I called out to you several times..." He whispered the words softly.

He was holding her shoulders, must have been shaking her. The cat felt her mind coming back to her, felt her heart easing and slowing. A dream... Something like it anyway. Her cheeks felt wet and her vision blurred slightly as she blinked tears from her eyes, she gave the dog a small nod in response, registering his relieved look as his grip eased on her shoulders.

"I- I..." He whimpered as he looked away. He looked small and scared, like a little puppy that saw something happen to his mother or father, being powerless to help them. "You were whimpering and hissing, then sobbing... I called out to you several times... I just..."

'Shouldn't have gone for that extra bit of sleep I guess...' She thought to herself before speaking out, "Thanks for waking me..."

Joseph nodded and leaned into her face, Ivory expected him to kiss her but he gently started lapping at her cheeks, cleaning her tears from her fur and kissing them away.

"Gah! Gross! Dog germs!" Ivory spoke the words out and giggled, pawing at him playfully as she pushed at him but was happy to get his affection.

The fox huffed against her face and drifted his lips to hers, he lingered on them as if deciding if he should or not, then pushed his mouth to hers. Ivory blinked at the kiss but happily returned it.

There was no tongue this time, just the two of them kissing for several moments. The cat slid her padded-fingertips over the fox's shoulders and up into his hair. She slowly broke the kiss after a few more heartbeats and gave him a gentle smile, "Sorry I worried you..."

"I'm just... I'm glad you're okay..." He moved in, nuzzling at her throat affectionately. Ivory closed her eyes and left her paws in his hair, rubbing his ears while he nuzzled.

"Just a bad dream... it happens occasionally," Ivory purred the words, enjoying his affections and rubbing the back of his head.

He nodded and gave her a few soft kisses on the throat before leaning up and looking down upon her with a gentle smile, his eyes looking lovestruck for her. Ivory stared up into his eyes blinking a few times, the memories of her dream still fresh in her mind and what she was speaking about.

She thought for a long moment then gently moved a paw over the fox's face, cupping his jaw gently before she spoke. "Joseph... what do you think of us, of our relationship?"

The fox growled happily to feel her touching him and closed his eyes, his ears flicking at her words. He sat there a moment thinking before blinking his eyes open again and smiling. "Well... you make me happy, I want to be with you and protect you... You make me want to be a strong dog for you, Ivory."

The cat flicked her ears up at the last of the words and felt a twinge of ache in her heart before she responded, "Why? Why do you want to be a strong male for me?"

The fox looked into her eyes a little growl bubbling up, "Because it's what you deserve... I want to work hard to become a male that at least halfway deserves such a wonderful cat!" He exclaims the words and his voice sounded adamant in the statement.

Ivory felt her heart leap at the confident look and the strong words of the fox. It was true she wanted an Alpha, and she knew that she had been pushing him that way a little herself. "Do you only want to become a strong fox for me, Joseph?"

He shook his head and got a distant look on his face, she could see he was lost in thought about something before he shifted his gaze to hers once more. "No Ivory... I love you and I will be strong for you, but it's not the only reason. I want to be for myself too."

Ivory felt her eyes widen as he so adamantly just told her he loved her but after last night she kind of left the door open for that. Her heart pounded in her chest and she wanted to return the words, but she couldn't bring herself to yet. "I'm happy it's not just for me... I don't want you to think you need to change to make me happy, Joe."

The fox gave her a playful grin and flicked his tail, staring into her eyes, "But I feel much more confident these days because of you Ivory... I think you're good for me in a lot of ways..."

She blushed at his words and grinned back at him, "I think you're good for me too... you make me very happy Joseph... Happier than anyone ever has!"

That made the dog's ears snap to attention, "R-really?! More than anyone?"

She nodded with a smile and rested both her padded-palms on his strong chest, feeling his heart pounding heavily against her paws. "Yes my fox... I've never been so happy, will you stay with me?"

The fox huffed out, his chest swelling with pride as he barked out happily, "Damn right I will! I'm yours for as long as you will have me, Ivory!"

Ivory bit her lower lip at the words and sunk her claws into his chest slightly when he called her his, she felt herself responding to his words and body language. He was a great guy, even when he was relaxed she was attracted to him, but when he got confident and possessive it drove her crazy.

He looked into her eyes and gave her a playful grin, he could see it and feel it in his chest from her claws, he knew she liked what he did. "But Ivory..." The fox cooed the words in a playful tone that made the cat look into his eyes curiously, "Asking me to stay with you... are you saying I should move in?" He huffed the words teasingly as his tail wagged.

The cat blinked at him and choked back a cough, "J-Joseph! That's not what I was talking about and you know it!"

He grinned and wagged his tail, "I know, I just wanted to tease you a little..."

Ivory let out a playful purr at his antics and gripped his shoulders shifting her weight and rolling over with him, shoving Joseph onto his back before grinning down at him. "Bad dog! You're picking up bad habits from me and teasing me more!"

She felt his handpaw reach back and grab her backside, rubbing it firmly, "Ha... I can tell you enjoy it!" He huffed the words his voice full of confidence.

The cat felt her body growing more eager at the fox's confident words and his handpaw rubbing her backside. She bit her lower lip and let out soft pants before looking back and down, seeing how eager he was inside his boxers. "Seems I'm not the only one that enjoys it huh?" Ivory purred the words before sliding down his body and pushing her crotch up against the heavy bulge pushing out inside his shorts.

The fox grit his teeth and huffed out while she ground her hips, pushing her exposed crotch against him with a purr. She had managed to slip into a sleep top, a silky thing that draped over her breasts with thin straps supporting it but didn't bother with a fresh pair of panties after he jumped her before bed.

"How's this for teasing, my fox?" The cat purred the words and ground her hips eagerly, pushing her slick folds up and down against the bulge in his boxers, "Still enjoy my teasing?"

Joseph panted and growled to the movement for several moments then gave the cat an impatient look and grabbed her hips. Ivory gasped out and grinned at him feeling him shift her back off his boxers then he reached in and pulled himself free from the hole in the front of them. Ivory let out an excited purr to see him so hard and eager for her first thing in the morning, a bead of pre at his tapered head.

"You're always so eager for me my do- Erk!" The cat yelped as he grabbed her hips again and hoisted her up above his length, pressing the tapered head right to her dewy petals and started grinding it against her. "J-Joseph! Fuck dog... let me tease you once in a while!"

He grinned at her, his ears flicking at her protests but just kept grinding until the tip of his cock pushed past her entrance then slowly pulled her smaller body down into his lap. Ivory shuddered and let out a soft moan as he forced his way deep into her from below forcing her upon him until she came to rest into his lap once again. She bit her lower lip hard, feeling his tapered head pushed against her core and throbbing heavily against her clenching walls.

"Fucking dog... so impatient for me..." She panted the words and tried to move her hips but he had them held fast. She blinked down at him her chest rising and falling in her silk top, her peaks hard and plainly visible through the translucent fabric.

"Well, you did keep me waiting well over a year..." Joseph huffed the words and finally eased his grip on her hips. The cat responded by going right to grinding impatiently. His tongue lolled out as he panted gently while staring up into her eyes, "Huff...so good... I missed you..."

"You had me last night you greedy mutt!" Ivory cooed the words playfully then shifted and pressed her handpaws to his chest. She leaned forward slightly while her hips ground and pushed, bucking against his body as she felt his length dig into her from below while she panted. "Ha... it's okay though... I missed you too..."

Joseph moved his handpaws up sliding them inside the silk top and began kneading at her heavy full breasts while she rode him. Ivory sighed happily and pushed her hips down, grinding them to make his tapered head shove into her core. "Ngh... you really like them... don't you?"

He nodded and licked his chops feeling her starting to tighten on him and knowing she was close. "I do... and I know how sensitive they are for you," He hummed and pinched at both of her hard peaks.

The cat responded with a shudder and soft moan, her body reacting how he expected, her walls locking down as her love for him slicked his length while she gave in. Ivory whimpered then hissed the words weakly before she resumed her grinding, "Tch... ass hole... making me cum like that..."

"Pretty sure you did that one yourself Ivory," The fox sighed the words and sat up in the bed. Ivory blinked at him while he moved the straps of her sleep top down each arm and let it slack and tumble down to her waist fully exposing her full breasts to him.

She slid her arms out of the loops of the supporting strings and let the material stop along her waist, her hips grinding in a circular motion while the dog huffed down into her ears, resting his handpaws against her bared back, holding her against his chest. Ivory grinned up at her lover while jerking her hips, "Ha... ha... are you enjoying me riding you my fox?"

He gave her a nod in response and dragged his claws down her bared back. "Huff... I love being inside you... you're so good to me!" Joseph panted harder, his body obviously getting into her movements, she could clearly feel his knot starting to dig into her entrance, threatening to lodge in.

"You're good to me too Joseph... so good to me... ha... in so many ways..." She panted the words feeling him growing more eager, her hips bucking more impatiently now, breasts bouncing heavily on her chest with each jerk of her hips, she could feel her walls clenching and her body growing eager for more. "Ngh... I'm getting close again... fuck you make me cum so much..."

"So don't hold back, I want all you have for me!" He growled eagerly and leaned down pushing his maw against her throat, suckling and kissing along it while she bucked her hips more frantically now. He pulled from her throat and clenched his teeth, ears folding as he felt the cat shove down hard and give in to him again as he demanded, her walls viciously clenching and milking him, his knot bulging and feeling full already. "F-fuck... too tight... huff..."

Ivory shuddered and sighed blissfully before opening her eyes and staring into his, a handpaw resting upon his muzzle. "That's a good boy... I can feel you're close... Do you wanna?"

The fox nodded eagerly while clenching his teeth, trying to endure her grinding hips, feeling her force his tapered head against her deepest regions again and again, soft gasps escaping her throat with each push. "Ha... fuck... I don't think I can take it anymore..."

Ivory grinned wide and felt his handpaws slide over her hips, "Well don't my fox... let me- Ngh!" She couldn't finish, he grabbed at her hips impatiently and pulled her down into his lap. The cat felt her tongue loll out from the heavy impact and the shoving of his head against her cervix, that knot pushing in and lodging deep inside her.

Joseph let out a throaty moan as his body gave in to the cat's clenching walls and Ivory grit her teeth feeling a rush of heat pour up into her from below, "F-fuck... y-you really... ngh... are a brute when you're ready... to go..." The cat panted the words feeling him fill her again and again, her own body shuddering in release while she sighed out happily, her claws digging into his chest fur.

"Huff... sorry..." The fox panted the words while groaning feeling her give in to him, her body milking everything he had into her. Joseph shivered as he felt the adrenaline leave him and slumped back falling onto his back on the bed panting, his tongue showing slightly, his chest heaving up and down.

Ivory hummed happily, feeling her womb completely full with his love for her. "Oh, you are such a good dog... Ha..." The cat slides her paws against his strong heaving chest leaning down to gently kiss his muzzle while he lay there panting. She looked at her hips, his handpaws still resting there, "A little heavy-pawed in the moment... ha... but still a good boy..."

—♥—

"I really like showering with you, you know?" Ivory purred, toweling her hair off while grinning at the fox.

"Even though I can't keep my paws off you?" He grinned while zipping his jeans up and buttoning them. Ivory flicked her tail and grinned, enjoying the view of him in jeans without a shirt on, his defined strong chest on full display through the thin reddish-brown fur that turned more white at his throat and chest.

"That just makes it more fun... I have trouble keeping my paws off you too ya know!" The cat purred as she moved in wearing just a pair of pink panties and pushed her chest to his, her heavy breasts squeezing against him while she hugged him.

Joseph grinned and embraced her, his padded-fingers moving through her still damp hair, brushing her ears. The moisture made her hair look almost the same shade of brown as her lone brown ear and spots on her fur pattern. "You're so wonderful... I'm lucky to have you..."

Ivory felt her cheeks warm and grinned before pulling from his grasp to move across the bedroom, getting her pink bra out. "That's my line, fox... You make me so happy. I really don't deserve you." She spoke the words lovingly while sliding her arms through the straps of the bra and pulling it around her breasts, hooking it in the front.