Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have... you looked so peaceful and cute while you slept, like a little puppy that didn't have a care in the world. It made me want to sing to you." She spoke lovingly while sliding her padded-fingertips up into his hair once more.

"Th-thank you..." He felt his voice crack slightly as he blinked up at her.

Ivory gave him a warm soft smile, "Whatever for Joseph?"

He huffed softly steadying his voice, "For loving me..."

Ivory bit her lower lip in thought, the fear of it nagged her but she swallowed it down and closed her eyes, her handpaw stroking his ears gently. Yes she loved this boy, this silly little fox. She didn't care how long it had been, she had probably loved him for a long time now and just didn't realize it, at least that's what she told herself.

"I do love you, Joseph..." Her fingertips moved to his lips to keep him from speaking. "Thank you... for loving me as well..."

She hoped he would maintain control of himself and the moment would stay like this, but she saw his tail start wagging at how happy he was to hear the words. Sure enough, the fox sat up and turned to face her, huffing before shoving his muzzle to hers in a hungry loving kiss.

Ivory mewed as he kissed her and pushed into her body. She felt herself tumbled back onto the sofa gently, her fox on top of her kissing fervently, his tail thrashing wildly about.

"Ha! J-Joseph... calm... down..." She spoke the words broken in between his eager kisses on her lips, giggling softly while blushing as she felt his handpaw start to wander over her body, rubbing her breasts through her nightgown.

"Sorry... I'm just so happy to hear it... tell me again... please?" He growled the words and looked down into her eyes while wagging his tail.

The cat bit her lower lip feeling his paw rubbing at her sensitive breasts and she huffed out with burning cheeks, "Mushy dog... I love you..."

Joseph's tail furiously wagged and he went in for Ivory's throat, kissing and lapping at her with his tongue. His paws slid over her shoulders pulling the straps of her nightgown down her arms.

She purred, feeling him kiss and lick at her throat, tilting her head to the side so he had better access. Ivory gasped softly when he pulled her top down fully exposing her breasts to him, her nipples hard and tight from his scent and affection. The cat let out a throaty moan when the dog shoved his mouth hard against her left teat and began to suckle eagerly against her, his teeth digging into the thin fur slightly, "Ha... crazy dog... I tell you I love you, and you take that as an invite to make puppies!"

He simply nodded his head while suckling on her breast, his tongue circling against her sensitive areolas around her peak and kissing at it. Ivory clenched her teeth and huffed through them, her hips squirming in response to his attention. She panted hotly into his ears while fondling them with her padded-fingers, "Ha... you're like a hungry puppy the way you're always sucking on them..."

The fox popped his maw from her breast, her nipple looking dark from all the sucking, "I can't help it... You have no idea how many times I wanted to suck on them!" He growls the words excitedly and Ivory grinned watching him kiss along her chest over to the other right one, again he snapped down upon it to begin sucking, and again the cat let out a soft groan of pleasure from the attention.

"W-well they're all yours now my fox... Play with them as much as you please..." She purred the words into his ears while rubbing them, flicking her own ears up when she felt his paws sliding along her hips snatching her fresh pair of blue panties she had donned and peeled them off her squirming hips.

Joseph pulled his mouth from her breast and huffed excitedly as he began kissing down Ivory's body while she squirmed and sighed happily at his kisses. He moved to her navel circling his tongue along it near her silver hoop then moved further down. Ivory bit her lower lip feeling him grab her legs under the knees, jerking them open forcefully.

"Good dog... hurry up..." She panted the words, a paw in his hair already, encouraging him while rubbing at his ears. The cat folded her ears and let out a throaty huff when his mouth shoved against her folds. Her body burned and she felt herself growing eager, responding rapidly to his tongue on her sensitive little spot. "Ha... you're just so good at this... Such a good fox..." Ivory moaned the words blissfully, her small pink tongue lolled out slightly while he lapped against her pearl, again and again, his teeth digging into the fur of her crotch slightly.

It didn't take him long, he was getting very skilled at doing that, how many times had he shoved his muzzle between her legs now? Ivory shuddered and let out a throaty moan of relief when her fox drew out her release. She gripped his hair and ears tightly while she felt him lap and kiss at her clenching entrance, cleaning her of her honey she had given him.

She purred drunkenly while he lapped at her then blinked up at him with a grin as he sat up between her legs, pulling his shorts and boxers down, his swollen tapered dog-cock coming into full view. Ivory bit her lower lip seeing him throb and precum already dripping from his head. "Damn you look good like that, my fox..."

He grinned and blushed slightly under his cheek fur. "You really think so? I'm glad you like my cock..."

"I like you..." Ivory purred the words looking hungry then bit her lower lip. "Let's go to the bedroom."

The two of them quickly moved out of the living room into the bedroom. Ivory tugged off her half-clinging nightgown then quickly helped her fox out of his shirt, leaving the two of them fully exposed to one another.

She pushed her mouth to his own, kissing him hungrily for several moments before pushing the fox down onto the bed and climbing onto the mattress after him. Joseph grinned and wagged his tail as Ivory stalked over to him on paws and knees, flicking her tail. "I wanna taste you, my love..." The cat hissed the words as she moved to his lap and gripped the base of his throbbing length.

Joseph felt his breath catch and bit his lower lip hard when she parted her maw and brought her mouth down over his length, suckling eagerly for a few moments. He sighed out a groan and moved a handpaw to rub at her blonde curls and ears. Ivory parted her lips, her sharp little teeth showing as she rolled her tongue against the tapered tip, lapping up the precum that kept welling up and dripping forth.

"Y-you're so good to me... huff..." The dog panted, stroking her hair gently while Ivory suckled on his tip, feeling the head bump at her throat as she tried to force him as deep as she could down into her hot mouth.

The cat withdrew his length with a purr, her drool rolling down it while her handpaw squeezed and pumped his length at the base, making another dribble of fox-pre bead from the tip before she lapped it away with her tongue. "Ha... I can feel your heartbeat when I'm sucking... you want my mouth tonight? I will swallow it up if it will make you happy..." She purrs the words and licked her lips while squeezing his length. Truth be told she had always hated swallowing, but she would do it for him, she would happily do it. He tasted good and she had been curious how it would taste.

The fox bit his lower lip and thought on the offer for a long moment before grinning at the cat and shaking his head before gripping her shoulders and pulling her up to him. Ivory let out a soft gasp when he rolled her over onto her back and blinked up at him. "Think I will take a rain check on that... I want it, but tonight I want to be inside you!" He barked out lovingly while spreading her legs and rubbing the length of his back and forth against her exposed pearl, his pre dripping over her folds.

"Ngh... ha... mushy dog..." Ivory panted the words as he teased her and moved both paws between her legs. "Ha... no more teasing..." Her left handpaw moved over her folds and she spread herself for him with a grin, showing off her pink walls clenching eagerly. "Ha... here... put it here my fox!" She purred the demand and grabbed the base of his cock with her free paw and pushed the tapered tip of it right to her entrance. "Understand?"

Joseph lolled his tongue at the lewd display his lover was making for him then yipped softly when she grabbed him and positioned his head right against her clenching walls. The fox was quick to respond and pushed forward eagerly, his tail wagging while forcing his way into her tight clenching walls inch by inch until he bottomed out against her core.

Ivory clenched her teeth, feeling him spread her while forcing his way in, his length sliding past her padded-fingertips until he bumped up against her deepest regions and rested there snuggly. "Ngh... ha... good dog... my dog..." The cat hissed the words and slid her fingers over his strong shoulders, gripping them while looking up into his dark chestnut eyes.

He looked down into her blue eyes while panting softly, and began to grind his hips against her own, making his length stir and move in her clenching walls. The cat huffed happily feeling his tapered tip pressing into her gently while he moved, her claws digging into his shoulders. "I love you, Ivory... I love you so much..." He sighed out while moving inside her.

The cat purred up at him with one eye open, shuddering as her body drew closer and closer to another release. "Ha... I love you too Joseph, now lay off the mush and fuck me!" She groaned the words then clenched her teeth when he responded with a heavy push into her, making her breasts bounce heavily and her walls clench down.

The dog began to eagerly buck up against her now, pumping his length back and forth, each push sending an impact deep inside her. It didn't take long to tear her walls down again and Ivory moaned out in relief as he drew forth another release from her. "Ngh! G-good boy... S-so good to me..." Ivory panted, claws digging harder into his fur when he kept pushing even through her orgasm.

"Ha... you feel amazing... so fucking good..." Joseph snarled the words and Ivory felt his knot starting to show at her entrance while he pushed into her again and again, her small pink tongue showing while she panted up at him.

"Y-you too Joseph... you make me feel so loved and sexy..." The cat moaned the words dragging her claws down the front of his chest while he pushed into her repeatedly, her breasts bouncing in time to his bucking hips, her walls clenching and milking at his throbbing length.

His tail wagged against her bare footpaw-pads and Ivory gasped out as he pushed particularly deep into her and began to grind, "Fuck... fuck... too tight... you feel too fucking good!" Joseph panted the words, almost sounding desperate as he made love to the cat whom he loved.

Ivory grinned at his groaned words feeling his knot almost to full and she locked her legs around him shoving his tip heavily against her core and shifted her weight, rolling him over onto his back. The fox yipped in surprise at the sudden change of position and Ivory dug her claws into his chest fur, grinning down at him while grinding on top of him. "Not yet puppy... hold it in... I want one more before you cum!"

Joseph's eyes widened in panic at the orders and he snapped his teeth into a clench, grunting through them and thrashing his tail while trying to focus. He tried to clear his mind, trying not to think about how beautiful she looked up there and how good it felt inside her.

"Oh, that's a good dog... I won't take long then you can let it all out..." Ivory sighed happily and shifted her hips, rising and falling, putting on a show for him now, her breasts bouncing and swaying in time to her riding him. She could feel his knot at nearly full, she knew he was struggling to keep his sanity and decided to play with him a little.

"Ha... ha... almost my fox... do you wanna flood my womb?" She panted the question while biting her lower lip and leaning down to look into his eyes.

He nodded furiously and a whimper in his voice, "Y-yes... so fucking bad!"

Ivory cooed and moved a palm over her belly while grinding hard against his tip, she was right there and just holding back to tease him at this point, "Ha... wanna fill your cat with puppies, Joseph?"

"Yes!" The dog barked the words and snarled, his handpaws now gripping her hips heavily, his common sense shattered on the rocks of their love and lust for one another..

Ivory grinned at his eagerness to answer and decided to push him over the edge. She forced her hips down hard, making that knot of his finally force past and lodge deep inside her, the tapered tip pressed to her core. "Ha! I love you so much, Joseph..." She sang the words out like she had done earlier as if they were part of a song.

The dog moaned out in a feral-sounding yowl of defeat, his tongue lolling out of his jaws, his eyes looking lovestruck as Ivory bit her lower lip, humming proudly to herself as she felt the heat rush in violently and in heavy thick gushes. "Oh, my fuck... oooh... good dog... really trying to make good on those puppies eh?" The cat sighed blissfully, feeling him pour his love into her from below again and again.

"I love you too! Fu-fucking...s-so much!" Joseph snarled the words while giving in to her body, his claws dug hard into her hips before feeling her walls clench and milk the last of his fervor into her womb. The fox grit his teeth, drool rolling from the corner of his maw before his eyes rolled upwards in ecstasy, then he collapsed fully onto his back, panting heavily his tongue lolled out of the side of his jaws.

Ivory chewed on her lower lip, rubbing at her belly, half expecting it to be swollen from how much it felt like he gave her. "Fuck, Joe... that was so much... is the whole breeding thing that big of an on for you?" The cat purred the words and grinned down at the young fox under her, humming cheerfully.

He blinked up and his cheeks darkened at the words, "W-what? N-no! I just... y-you saying you love me is why!" He spoke the words in a pant, his tail thrashing in a panic now.

Ivory giggled and slid her palms over his chest before leaning down on top of him, pushing her chest to his, and sighing happily, "I'm picking on you... I'm sure you've never thought about me carrying your puppies."

The fox huffed and shivered before nodding in agreement, "T-that's right... never."

"Mhm... so what would you do if it happened?" She grinned as she purred the words.

The set of large reddish-brown ears shot up sharply at the words and he stuttered before speaking, "I-I... d-don't... I would... I would take responsibility! Of course, I would!" He barked the words at her as if reassuring himself as much as her.

Ivory giggled and shook her head. "You're so cute my fox... I will remember that when my heat starts later this season."

"Y-your heat?" He huffed curiously.

"Yes Joseph, I get crazy fertile and ravenously horny... I will probably want it three times a day or more." She purred the words and gave him a coy grin. She could see the look in his eyes, he was just imagining it now.

"But since you don't want puppies, I guess we better avoid sex that whole time..." She cooed the words playfully and looked into his eyes to see his response.

"I didn't say that!" He huffed in a slight panic of a response.

"Ah... so you are wanting to knock me up eh?" Ivory purred with a grin.

"Y-you..." He flicked his ears up sharply and growled, "You're just fucking with me aren't you?"

Ivory grinned and blushed, nodding her head, "Silly... I'm on birth control, a heat won't change that... of course, I'm fucking with you."

The fox blushed and muttered, "Y-you bitch..." He grinned and shook his head.

Ivory huffed proudly, "Guilty as charged."

The dog growled playfully and pulled her down into a hug. Ivory sighs happily and nuzzled his chest, her tail flicking about sharply while he embraces her. "I know you will pretty much say whatever I want you to say in the heat of the moment, my fox. I don't think you're some crazy breeding maniac." She purrs the words gently while he held her.

"G-good..." He growled while running his fingertips through her soft curly hair and brushed them against her ears.

"Hmm... you're thinking about it now, aren't you?" The cat purred the words playfully.

"I'm not! Geeze!" Joseph growled the words defensively and Ivory just giggles and hugged tight to him.

Ivory leaned in and purred gently into his ear, "Let's take a shower and get to bed my fox... we've both got work in the morning."

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my lovely reader. Don't forget to support authors you appreciate, we kick our tails for you guys. Be it sharing, voting, all support helps. As always I'm nothing without you all!