Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 07

Story Info
Episode 7: I never stopped loving you.
11.1k words
4.74
1.7k
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to the L&L series, STOP go read the first one 'Love & Lattes: A bunny's bounty' to get the best experience. This is a direct sequel and I STRONGLY recommend reading the first one so you're not lost.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

Is there anyone that can't sympathize with lost love and regret? I think we've all been there at one point or another, sometimes multiple times if you're like me, Ha!

This was something I've wanted to write ever since I started this sequel, I do hope you enjoy revisiting our beloved wolf and bunny from the first series. Let's hope Joe can handle everything okay!

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 7:

I never stopped loving you

"I absolutely want to see you guys! It's been several weeks!" Ivory spoke into her cell phone eagerly.

"I want to see you again too, how about this Friday? Me and Isaac could meet you for dinner and drinks." The voice on the other line was her best friend, Karen.

Ivory looked at the calendar in her kitchen and flicked her tail. "Hmm... yeah that sounds good." The cat purred to herself as she thought for a moment then spoke again, "I don't want to be a third wheel, I think I will bring Joe with me."

Silence filled the line for several moments before Karen responded, "You think that's a good idea?"

"Hmm... not really, but I'll do it anyway," Ivory purred in response.

"I just don't want to harass the poor fox, that's all," The rabbit spoke with concern in her voice.

"Yeah well, that 'poor fox' has been banging me for almost a full season now. He says he loves me all the time, shit I think he would marry me if he could!" Ivory laughed and held a padded-palm to her face, feeling her cheeks warm through her fur.

"I knew you guys were seeing each other, but I didn't think it was getting so serious so quickly," Karen spoke with shock in her voice.

"Screw you, bunny. You went from single to married in less than a year! Hell, you guys had moved in together by now!" Ivory huffed but did so playfully as she grinned.

"Ha! Guess I've got no right to judge then. Truth be told I miss him, it will be nice to see him again." Ivory could hear the cheerfulness creeping into Karen's voice as she spoke.

"H-hey now... don't go getting fresh with my fox now that he is legal, Karen!" Ivory huffed playfully.

A giggle filled the speaker of the phone, "Don't worry, Isaac is all the dog I need!"

"Phew... are you all he needs, you can share that wolf anytime with me, Karen!" Ivory purred, knowing it would get a rise from her.

"Hey!" Karen snapped out with a huff.

"I'm fucking with you, relax!" The cat grinned wide and flicked her tail about.

The rabbit let out a little huff before responding, "So Friday, maybe around nine?"

"Sounds good to me, let's hash the details out over the next few days." Ivory nodded.

They made a little more small talk then ended the call. Ivory slid the phone into the pocket of her jeans and grinned to herself. She was eager to see the rabbit again, it had been a while.

Joseph came out of her bedroom a few minutes later, giving a lazy sleepy yawn as he ran his fingers through his mussed bed hair. His locks had gotten a little longer at the tips from him growing it out but still remained fairly short since it had only been a few months since he decided to.

Ivory had been in the middle of singing a soft melody when she saw the fox out of the corner of her eye and smiled, "Morning, hun. Want me to make you a cup of coffee?" Ivory purred, walking over to the fox and kissing his muzzle gently.

"I love your singing..." He growled against her lips, returning the kiss and moving his paw over to grab her backside, pulling her against his chest. Ivory giggled softly and sighed as she felt the fox start down her throat with his good morning kisses.

She purred and let him kiss along her throat for a few moments before gently pushing away from him, "I offered you coffee, not me! You horny mutt!" She spoke with a grin, "Didn't you get enough of me last night?"

"I doubt I'm ever going to get enough of you, baby," Joseph growled before moving over to snag a mug from the cabinet and pour himself a cup of coffee.

Ivory smiled and let him sip the coffee and wake up a little more before finally speaking, "So... how about we go on a double date Friday?"

The fox perked his ears, "That sounds fun, with whom?"

"Karen and Isaac," The cat purred with a grin.

The fox froze at that for a long pause, Ivory saw him processing it in his brain. After several seconds Joseph took another pull of coffee before speaking, "Sure, we can do that."

"Are you sure?" Ivory quirked an ear as she looked over at her mate.

He shrugged a shoulder. "We've been dating for over three months now, and that was like a year and a half ago..."

"True, but are you sure you're gonna be cool seeing her again?" Ivory prodded the subject, just as much curious as concerned.

"I had feelings, she didn't return them. Shit..." The fox huffed and looked out of the kitchen at the balcony. "She called me out on it at the time, I hardly knew her. I was more in love with the idea of being in love with her than anything else. I was too afraid to come out and say how I felt and get to know her."

"True, but you used that experience with me, you got to know me and everything." Ivory shrugged and took Joseph's half drank coffee, taking a sip of it for herself before continuing, "I would have told you the same thing had you not taken the time to get to know me first."

The fox visibly shivered at the thought of it and put a handpaw on Ivory's hip. "I don't even want to think about it... You mean so much to me now..."

The cat grinned and set the coffee mug down before pushing up against the fox and hugging him tightly. "Ditto... you're everything to me, hun."

The two of them held one another for several long moments before looking into one another's eyes. Her bright blue eyes met his chestnut ones and they held the look for a few heartbeats before shoving their mouths together in a hungry kiss.

Ivory purred against his mouth, her tongue flicking against his own, their breath tasting of coffee. Joseph had his handpaws on her breasts, rubbing at them through her blouse, kneading them against one another.

Ivory gasped out and pulled from his lips, drooping her ears and huffing while he rubbed at her chest, "T-take it easy, Joe... You're gonna bruise them again..."

"S-sorry I just get so eager to touch you..." He growled into her flicking ear while sliding his paws over her hips now, circling around to grab the cat's rear.

"Huff! W-we don't have time this morning anyway! We've both gotta be at work in like twenty minutes!" Ivory panted and shoved her face to his chest, nuzzling it while he rubbed her backside.

"Damn... can't we just be a little late?" The fox growled before circling his handpaws to the front of Ivory's pants, tugging the button free and unzipping them, showing off the red panties she had on.

"N-no we can't! We've been late twice this week already!" Ivory panted before pulling from his grip and zipping her pants back up. "You're just gonna have to wait my fox."

Joseph let out a fussy bark before growling and pulling his paws back. "Tch... fine..."

Ivory gave him a smile and blushed, "Well if you're still chomping at the bit, we can always slip into your car during lunch..." Her tail flicked and coiled while purring the words.

"R-really?!" He spoke excitedly his tail wagging faster now. Ivory just smiled and rolled her eyes.

—♥—

The work dragged on until it was time for their lunch, then the place started hopping, giving each of them a fairly short break they had to split up. Crystal and Suzanne came in to relieve them when the afternoon shift began.

Ivory gave Crystal the pass down on things before clocking out but another rush came in before Joseph clocked out, so he remained on the clock to help the persian and mouse deal with the customers. Ivory had already clocked out so she had no choice but to sit in the lobby and wait on the fox to finish, corporate would flip their shit over her clocking back in or working off the clock..

Half an hour later the crowds died off enough for Joseph to pull away and clock out. Crystal met him at the terminal in the back and grinned. "Thanks for sticking around and helping."

The fox shrugged and gave the persian a smile, "No problem, I'm sure Ivory would have helped too had she not already logged out."

"Ha... lucky her..." Crystal purred then put a finger to her cheek in thought. "I don't get the chance to talk to you much these days without her nearby. How are things going with you two?"

His large brown and red ears perked up at the question as he thought about it for a moment, "Erm... are you asking me as a manager or-"

"Relax Joe, I'm just making conversation!" She purred and gave a playful roll of her eyes.

"Right, sorry!" He barked before thinking about the question. "I mean, we're doing good... really good! I'm crazy about her, and she seems to really care about me too."

"That's so cute, I'm glad you're taking care of her." The persian wags her fluffy tail slowly about, it wagged like a dog's would, not the normal flicking and coiling that Ivory's thinner tail did.

"I think she does more taking care of me, than the other way around!" The fox laughed, smiling as he thought about how often she just let him rest his head in her lap and sang to him while he napped.

The older cat huffed softly. "I've known her for a long time, even before Karen did. I can tell you're doing a lot of good for her."

He couldn't help but blush under his fur and smile at the words, then he thought about the statement. "Hmm... have you ever heard her sing?"

It was an odd question for her and she took a moment to respond, "Well yeah. I hear her hum and such in the shop when we work sometimes, and I went to karaoke with her once. The cat's got a hell of a voice on her. Why do you ask about that of all things?"

A shrug was his response to the question. "I just love her voice, and I think she could do it professionally if she got the right chance to. It's really improved since she stopped smoking too."

Crystal grinned and shook her head, "Look at you! You're just such a good dog!"

Joseph blinked at the words and looked confused. "W-what?"

The persian purred cheerfully. "You are just so thoughtful towards her, I can tell you really love her. I'm a little jealous truth be-" Her ears jerked up as she heard the mouse call out for her from the front. "Tch...of course..."

"Sorry boss, but thanks for the kind words. I... will do my best to take care of her, and keep her happy." The fox spoke, trying to sound confident and proud as he did so.

"See that you do, Joe. If you hurt her... well, finding a new job would be the least of your concerns at that point." The cat huffed with a playful grin, but the fox could tell by the look in her eyes she was serious.

Once Crystal slipped back to the front, Joseph sat there thinking to himself. 'Man... why is my life full of such scary girls? Is this my mother's influence?'

"Good to go?" Ivory purred as Joseph walked out into the lobby with his apron off.

He smiled and nodded as they walked out together, her handpaw drifted outwards slightly once they cleared the exit and his own quickly took it. Ivory gave him a wide grin pushing closer to him as they walked to his car, paw in paw.

"You were back there a few minutes longer than I expected. Crystal nag you about something?" Ivory purred while walking with him.

"She was making sure that we were doing okay." He spoke casually.

Ivory flicked her ears up. "Ha... she worried about you?"

"Nah... I think she was more worried about you. Told me to take care of you and treat you right." He huffed while blushing at the thought of it.

"How sweet of her." Ivory hummed while being led to the passenger's side of Joseph's car.

The fox opened the door for Ivory and she smiled before sliding into the seat. He then moved over and sat down on the driver's side. The engine turned over and the car filled with the sound of music, a classical station that was apparently doing an opera performance.

The two of them sat there in silence in the cabin of the car for several moments, Ivory could tell the fox was focused on something while he listened to the music. Finally, Joseph broke the silence, "So I really like your singing."

"That was random." Ivory smiled as she responded, "But... thank you, I love to sing for you, hun."

"Have you ever considered trying your paw at it professionally?" He prodded the question as he looked over at her.

Ivory snorted out a laugh in response. "Ha... that's like asking a guy that plays golf once a week if he wants to join the pro leagues."

"I'm serious." He sighed, turning the radio down a few notches.

Ivory grinned and shook her head. "Just because I can carry a tune doesn't mean I can sing, my fox."

"But your voice is so beautiful, and I've heard you just make up lyrics on the spot when singing, I think you're really talented!" He barked, a bit of pride in his voice.

She blinked at him a few times before looking out the window at the sidewalk and all the people coming and going. Finally, she clicked her tongue and spoke, "I appreciate it, Joseph but I doubt I've got the skill to be some superstar singer."

"I think you could, but who says you have to be some pop star? Maybe just sing for a lounge or the local theater." Joseph spoke as he snapped his seatbelt into place and put the car into gear.

"Ah, you make it sound so simple, the imagination of youth," Ivory purred while looking out the window as the car got into motion.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" He snapped, his voice clearly showing his irritation.

"It means... things aren't so simple, Joseph. I can't just drop my whole life to try to push into something I have no experience with." Ivory hissed cutting her gaze back to the fox.

"So, you're just going to work in a coffee shop all your life?" He barked while focusing on the road.

"Maybe, it's not like I've got any clandestine fantasy of my future." The cat shrugged as she spoke, "Who says I would be any happier being a singer for a living?"

"Would you?" He prodded the question curiously.

"Yeah I think I would enjoy it, I love to sing." Ivory looked to the window again and huffs softly, "But mostly I just love to sing to you, Joseph... It's special when I sing for you, it wouldn't be if it were my job."

"I would still think it special because it would just be for me like it is now. There's a difference between singing for me in private and performing," He nodded as he spoke.

"You've been thinking about this a lot haven't you?" The cat shifted and sat up in her seat, looking at her lover full on.

"Yeah, I think you could really pull it off..." He growled as he pulled into the parking lot of her apartment building.

"Well, it means a lot that you have so much faith in me." Ivory smiled at him and as soon as he put the car in park, she was out of her seatbelt and in his lap straddling him.

Joseph put a handpaw on her rear, rubbing it through her jeans while she moved in for his mouth. Both of them kissed eagerly their tongues rolled against one another as their heads tilted to allow their muzzles to part slightly.

Several moments of fervent kissing ensued before Ivory slowly pulled from his lips with a purr, "I'm surprised you lasted all day, I could smell you the whole time you know..."

He huffed and rubbed at the cat's backside while panting, "I almost dragged you into the supply closet half a dozen times..."

"Think you can make it to the apartment, hun?" Ivory grinned and slowly ground her hips against his lap, enjoying the view as the fox panted for her.

"Maybe... ngh... depends on if you keep that up!" Joseph hissed and squeezed at her rear eagerly.

"Oh... my apologies..." Ivory purred and slipped off his lap and out of the driver's side door, standing up. She felt his paws grab at her hips and drag her back down into his lap. "Ha! Not letting me go, fox?"

The dog shook his head and growled as he pulled his seat all the way back and dragged the cat fully into his lap from behind. Ivory let out a soft groan pushing her back to his chest, feeling his handpaws rubbing at her breasts from behind. "Horny mutt... glad I have a covered parking space..."

"Even if it were out in the open, you think it would stop me?" The fox growled into her ears from behind, his paws sliding down to the front of her jeans, quickly tugging them open exposing the red panties within.

"I know it wouldn't..." Ivory panted while gripping the steering wheel, lifting her hips as Joseph dragged her jeans and panties both down at once to her knees.

The cat bit her lower lip when she heard his own pants unzipped and tugged open, the scent of his musk filling the car, mingling with her own. "Lewd dog... at least pull them all the way off!"

Joseph ignored her words and grabbed her hips, jerking her small body upwards and back. Ivory bent forward grasping the steering wheel, her breasts pressing into it while feeling the fox press his tapered head right up against her dripping wet petals, grinding and teasing it there. "Fuck... just put it in already!" The cat hissed, jerking her head back to glare at the fox.

The fox growled at her demands and gripped her hips hard, dragging her small body down. Ivory let out a soft groan as his tip pushed into her entrance and started to sink up into her. She shivered, feeling her walls clench along every inch until he pulled her fully down into his lap once more, now fully inside her and pressed to her core. "Ha... fuck... so hot and tight..." He growled out.

"Y-you say that... every time, hun..." The cat purred between panting and leaned back fully against the fox's chest, sighing happily as her body clenched and squeezed him, giving in after a few moments of feeling him throb inside her.

"Huff! Y-you're cumming already?! How pent up were you?!" Joseph moaned softly from behind her now, both his paws resting upon Ivory's breasts still in her blouse, rubbing at them eagerly while his hips grind and buck beneath her, shoving his tapered head into her deepest regions repeatedly.

"A-all day! Oh, fuck..." The cat panted and gripped her palms on the steering wheel while pushing back into his chest, grinning while the fox counter pushed up against her from below, a heavy purr coming from her throat while he rubbed at her breasts and bucked up against her. "That's is, Joe... keep doing that... I want more..."

"You always want more and you know I'm happy to give it..." The young fox growled, grinding his head against her deep inside, feeling her walls clenching and milking at him, his knot starting to make itself known along her petals.

"Knotting already, hun?" The cat clicks her tongue teasingly and leans into his chest, panting and nuzzling up under his chin, "Ha... don't get too eager, I want at least four..." The cat shuddered as she moaned, her walls clenching down hard along his length as he ground that growing knot against her entrance.

The stimulation of playing with her breasts and his constant pushing and throb dragged her over the edge once more, the cat cried out in a throaty soft groan while giving in for a second time on the fox. Her honey soaking into his jeans and boxer shorts, the entire car now smelling of cat and fox sex.