Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph blinked slowly and blushed at the words, nodding his head. "I only need you too, my cat. Even if that avenue was possible, you're my everything."

Ivory let out a low groan at the words and shoved her mouth against his, hungry to taste him after the night's sexual tension. The fox happily returned the kiss, his paws moving up her hips to rub at her breasts eagerly.

The cat broke the kiss and let out a gentle moan as he touched her, "I wanted you all night..."

"Me too," The fox growled and kissed along her throat, his fingertips kneading at her breasts through her top.

"Ha... this is turning into a habit, take me inside first!" The cat giggled then let out a soft yelp as the fox rolled her over onto her back, her breasts bouncing in her top as she lay across the seat with him looming over her grinning.

"Or fuck me in your car again... that works too..." She cooed excitedly while grinning up at the fox.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!