Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I can't help it! You're too fucking good and I waited all day!" He snarled out, clenching his teeth trying to resist her body's clenching and squeezing while she gave in, his hips jerking and grinding beneath his cats, making her sway and bounce gently in his lap with each push.

Ivory grinned as she felt the fox knot more and more, huffing out a groan. "Poor little doggy... is it too much for you to handle?" She purred while pushing into his chest, panting hotly while he ground himself into her, her pants and panties still hanging down between her knees, her own hips working back just as eagerly.

The cat's ears shot up as she felt Joseph's right paw slide down between her legs and start rubbing and stroking her pearl right above where his cock was shoved into her and thrusting away. "W-wha?! T-that's... Ha... fucking...c-cheater!" Ivory moaned out in protest as the fox stimulated her sensitive little spot while pushing into her.

"Ha... you just said four... didn't set any rules!" Her lover barked out playfully and Ivory clenched her teeth, it didn't take him long to coax her up and soon enough the cat was moaning out happily once more as her release took hold, her walls violently squeezing around the fox's length.

"Ha... fuck... fuck... stupid dog..." Ivory panted, gripping the steering wheel hard, her claws digging into it while he bucked hard and eagerly up against her.

"Almost... almost..." He panted excitedly while the cat lolled her tongue looking up at his expression through the rearview mirror.

"Hgn... do it already, dumb dog!" The cat hissed out, her claws digging harder into the steering wheel.

The fox grabbed her hips and slammed her down into his lap, shoving his tip as deep as he could, lodging that knot nice and deep, trapping her with him. Ivory yelped out from the violent push into her then clenched her eyes tight. A heartbeat later he was giving in to her, filling her again and again.

Her tongue lolled and the cat yowled out in a moan, her body clenching down violently milking at her lover's spire, coaxing him to release harder. She felt his heat pour in, hot and thick as it flooded her smaller body while she leaned into the steering wheel. "Fuck! S-so much... pent up... much?"

"Ha... ha... who's fault... is that..." Joseph snarled in between gushes, growling into his cat's ears while resting both handpaws possessively on her hips.

Ivory bit her lower lip hard, feeling the last of what he had stored up for her flood in, her walls easing on their own clenching a few moments later. "Son of a bitch..." The cat gasped weakly and slumped back fully into the fox's chest, feeling both his paws slide around her, resting upon her stomach while she panted.

Both of them sat there panting and nuzzling one another, trying to recover from the furious mating frenzy they just had. Ivory composed herself after a few more moments and sighed happily. "Really though... you couldn't even let us get into the apartment..." She grinned as she kissed along the fox's chin gently, purring while he held her.

"I couldn't... I needed you right now..." Joseph sighed as he leaned in, nuzzling with the cat and enjoying the sounds of her purrs while he embraced her.

"You really do make me feel loved and needed... ha..." She sighed happily, grinning while the dog nuzzled and cuddled her. "Huff... knots are great..."

"Yeah?" The fox asked curiously with a huff.

"Uhuh... you're stuck here with me for several minutes, forced to cuddle and dote on me." Ivory cooed while pushing against the dog's chest.

"Silly... I would cuddle and dote on you all night, even if my cock never came out of my pants..." He huffed lovingly while embracing her close.

"Such a gentleman..." Ivory sighed the words happily and then purred, "Since you're in such a loving mood, I will leave you to cook dinner then!"

Joseph chuckled gently and sighed into her ears, "Ha... you know I love cooking for you, baby... If we ever move in together, I would do it every day."

"Hmm... that's a tempting bribe... I should consider it!" The cat huffed playfully, feeling her cheeks start to grow warmer as she grinned.

"Do you mean it?" Joseph spoke out excitedly, his tail thumping against the seat of the car.

Ivory smiled and leaned into the fox, enjoying his warmth and thinking things over. The idea of him in her bed every night, the thought of waking up with him each morning. Their showers together, the morning coffee, and breakfast. The idea of living life with him sounded so nice and safe. "I-I do... I think I would love it very much... I-I mean you already are over several days a week anyway!"

He laughed and hugged her tight, "We should look into that then, I could help with bills and everything."

"Hmm... What about your mother? Don't you already help her out with bills?" Ivory asked with a note of concern in her voice.

"Ha... my mother makes more money than me, you, and Crystal put together. She humors me and lets me help, but she would get along fine without me."

"Well, that makes me feel better at least." Ivory grinned and felt her heart pounding in her chest at the idea of her boyfriend living with her. "Ha... t-then... let's start making plans for it!" Joseph felt his own heart racing now and nodded while hugging her tight.

—♥—

A few days later they had their date with Karen and Isaac. The fox said he could handle it just fine but as the hours ran out he found himself feeling more and more anxious about the whole thing.

Karen was a few years older than Ivory and the former manager of the coffee shop. He had developed feelings for her a few months after being hired on, but he never openly expressed them and was too nervous to get to know the bunny because of them.

When he finally tried to confront her, it was too late. She already had a guy and gently called Joseph out on not really knowing her despite his feelings. The boyfriend she had, she married about half a year later, shortly after she left her job with the shop.

Her husband was a large powerful wolf, easily outpacing Joseph in size, confidence, and experience. The fox thought back to the first time they met and how his mere presence left him shaken and full of self-doubt. He ended up being a very nice guy, and a source of inspiration, it was one of the reasons the fox had taken up kickboxing and started learning how to fight. He wanted to be like that powerful Alpha dog whom he had lost Karen to,

Joseph hadn't seen either of the two of them in almost half a year now. Not since they had gotten married. He sat there in his car, looking at himself in the rearview mirror, contemplating things.

"It's a date, hun. You're not going in there to fight him." Ivory purred playfully while grinning at the fox from the passenger seat. They had been parked in front of the pub for several moments now.

"Who said I'm thinking about him?" The fox huffed, cutting his eyes back over to Ivory.

"Then thinking about Karen?" Ivory gave him a toothy grin as she spoke the rabbit's name.

"I'm thinking about both of them and a lot of things," Joseph growled and climbed out of the driver's side of the car, moving over to the passenger door and opening it before taking Ivory's handpaw to help her out of the car.

"You've changed a lot, my fox." Ivory pushed close to him and leaned up on her padded-toes, puffing into his ear softly. "Stronger, more confident, and mine... hold your head up high."

He blushed under his fur at and huffed before sliding a paw back to pat Ivory's rear through her skirt she had worn. "Thanks, baby. I'm lucky to have you."

"You are," The cat purred happily then looked over as a modest-looking sedan pulled up behind Joseph's sports car.

Joseph felt his heart lurch to a halt briefly as Karen climbed out of the vehicle. Her hair was still the color of chocolate and seemed to have gotten longer, her large mocha ears looking natural against it. She was in a pair of blue jeans that hugged her hips and rear, showcasing them in all their curvy glory.

Ivory and Karen quickly hopped over to one another and hugged before starting to chatter about missing one another. Joseph's gaze shifted as the car lurched heavily as Isaac climbed from the driver's seat and stepped out.

The wolf had long crimson hair, it matched his ears and tail almost perfectly. He was still well over a foot taller than the fox but seemed not quite as large and imposing as Joseph remembered. Everything about his movements oozed confidence and experience. It stood to reason since he was around his mother's age.

The two dogs traded a long silent gaze before the wolf showed his sharp teeth in a grin. "Joseph, you've gotten taller, and bigger since I've seen you last."

"Did you just call me fat?" The fox quipped back instantly with his own toothy grin.

The quick and confident retort took both the wolf and the rabbit off guard, both staring at him for a moment before Isaac barked out a laugh. "Ha! No, I mean you look like you've put on more muscle and mass. I can tell you've been working out!"

The fox felt his cheeks heat up at the compliment but tried to keep his bravado going, especially now that Karen was looking him over and most likely registering the changes as well.

"Yeah, you could say that." Joseph grinned and slid his fingers through his now slightly longer hair before giving Isaac a level grin. "Thanks for noticing, didn't realize you were a fan and keeping up with my progress."

The wolf blinked at and took a few steps towards the fox while grinning, Joseph felt his heart lurch into his stomach once the wolf was on top of him. He suddenly felt very small and weak in his presence. The little voice in his head screamed to tuck his tail and turn away, but the fox snapped his teeth together to look up at the larger dog, refusing to acknowledge his dominant presence.

Isaac clapped a paw over the fox's shoulder then thrust his other out, padded-palm open for a shake. "You've gotten a lot more confident, it suits you!" The wolf huffed in a friendly tone of voice.

The shoulder clap jarred him before the fox looked at the wolf's palm and moved to clasp his handpaw. He half expected Isaac to crush his paw in the grip in some show of dominance but he simply gave him a firm pawshake before pulling from him and moving over to Karen's side.

'Of course, he doesn't need to show off, he's got nothing to prove. He already has her.' The fox thought the words to himself for a moment before responding, "Thanks, It's because of Ivory. She makes me feel like I could take on the world."

Ivory perked her ears up and quickly slid over to Joseph's side to lock her arms around his, purring happily and giving him a proud but hungry look. The fox felt his heart crank back into pace then speed up when he saw the look in her eyes, knowing she approved of him being so confident and affectionate of her.

He growled and pulled Ivory closer. Karen gave Joseph a curious look and he caught her emerald eyes scanning him before his chestnut ones met them. The rabbit always had a crazy knack for reading people. He was sure she was seeing through his false bravado and confidence as if it were glass.

"So, are we going to eat, or stand here all night? I'm hungry!" Ivory huffed with a grin, breaking the awkward silent exchange between the fox and rabbit.

"Sounds good to me, I'm famished," Isaac growled, clasping Karen's paw and gently walking with her to the entrance of the pub. He pulled the door open letting Karen step inside, then kept it held as Ivory walked in behind her.

Joseph gave him another glance as he kept the door open but walked past him without making too much fuss.

The four of them found a table and took a seat. A server came by to take their orders and leave them some water.

"I missed you, asshole!" Ivory huffed at Karen. They were sitting across from one another at the table now.

"I missed you too... it's been too long." The rabbit responded with a bright smile.

The two girls at the table started idly chatting with one another cheerfully, the two guys just sitting there looking awkward and out of place.

"So how are things going Joseph? You recently graduated yeah?" Isaac asked the questions after several moments of silence between the two of them.

"Yeah I had my graduation a few months ago, things are going well." The fox spoke while sipping his water.

"That's great! So... what style are you doing?" Isaac huffed looking at him intently now.

"Uh... style?" The fox blinked at the focus and attention the wolf was giving him.

"Yeah, I can tell by your movements and form. You're practicing some kind of martial art, what is it?" The wolf's heavy tail wagged behind him curiously while grinning.

'Damn... this guy is too good, he picked all that up just by looking at me?' The fox thought about it before sipping more water and responding. "Nothing crazy, just some kickboxing, specifically muay thai."

The wolf's large red ears lifted, Karen's own mocha ears perked up at the statement as well, both of them focusing on him intently now. "Nice!" Isaac spoke out excitedly.

"I agree," Karen chimed in and the fox shifted his gaze to hers. "You get the benefit of short-range strong blows from your fists, but you get the added distance of your leg strikes."

"That's right! Plus since you've trained in muay thai it means you don't hesitate to go for low kicks which are arguably more effective for bringing down a target than high kicks." The wolf spoke excitedly as Joseph quirks an ear and returns his gaze to him.

"Not to mention it handily trumps traditional boxing methods since you can use elbows and knee strikes." Karen nodded.

"Yeah! Plus it's a great art for learning counter-tactics, you can even mix some grappling into it!" Isaac was now looking at Karen while they exchanged notes on the subject.

Joseph and Ivory just trade a glance before the fox cleared his throat and finally interrupted them. "I guess? I just think it's fun to do."

"That's the best attitude to have, Joseph. Just enjoy yourself. It will make you a better martial artist." Karen gave him a smile, and the fox felt his chest tighten at her gaze.

"Have you had a chance to put it into practice outside of sparring?" Isaac prodded the question looking intently at the fox.

Joseph looked to Ivory who nodded with a small smile. "Yeah... I uh... had to put a guy in his place that was disrespecting my cat a few months back."

Ivory flicked her tail happily, huffing proudly as she pushed up against her fox purring, happy to hear him call her his and talk about defending her.

"Wow... good for you Joe!" Karen spoke happily, "I'm really glad you were able to save him from Ivory!" The rabbit giggled.

"What?" Joseph spoke out in confusion.

Karen gave Joseph an apologetic look. "I remember one time at a club, this guy copped a feel on Ivory. He left in an ambulance."

Ivory gave Karen a glare, "Well he was a really big guy, I appreciated Joseph coming to my rescue!"

The rabbit smiled at her then looked back at Isaac, her eyes sparkling. "Yeah... I can relate to that."

Joseph saw the look the two of them exchanged and felt his stomach twist in a knot before Ivory pushed closer to him and huffed into his ear, "My strong, brave fox..."

"It makes me feel better to know you would have been okay, had I not been there," he spoke gently while putting an arm around her.

"So, what technique did you use? A well-placed knee, or maybe a shin kick?" Isaac asked curiously.

Joseph snorted through his nose. "I gut-punched the fucker with my knuckles on."

Karen barked out a laugh. "That's great!"

The fox blushed and looked over at her, "Y-you think so?"

"Of course! Practicality often is a better option." The rabbit grinned at the fox and rested on her elbows looking over at him with a grin. "It's like the Judo expert that takes a folding chair to someone in a bar fight."

"You don't think it was underpawed using a weapon?" The fox spoke, feeling his eyes wander over the rabbit, her chest wasn't nearly as big as Ivory's but the position she was in showed off her full breasts well in her shirt. He found himself forcing his eyes away from her.

"A real fight isn't about honor or pride. When the chips are down, you do what you can to end it quickly and decisively." Isaac huffed in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

Karen saw the fox looking her over and then quickly shifting his gaze away. She saw the look in his eyes as they averted and quickly sat back up feeling her own cheeks burning at the realization of the position she had put herself in before him.

The meal eventually came to the table and everyone eagerly got to eating, the chatter of the table dissipating to a more relaxed manner.

"That was great. I'm gonna excuse myself to the ladies' room for a moment," Ivory purred after having finished her meal, sliding out of her chair and standing up.

"Sounds like a plan, I will join you," Karen spoke out as she hopped up as well, both of them leaving the table.

After a few moments of silence, Isaac spoke, "I think that's some kind of rule with women..."

"You mean going to the bathroom together?" Joseph asked while poking at what was left of his food.

"Yeah, I just don't get it." The wolf shrugged and took a drink of the beer he had ordered. Another long awkward silence settled over the two of them as they sat there alone.

Several more moments passed before Isaac finally spoke out in a flat voice, "I saw how you were looking at my wife."

Joseph felt his stomach twist and looked to the side, "I wasn't trying to start nothing, Man. It just happened. No intention behind it."

"Do you still love her?" The wolf asked the question with no hesitation.

Joseph closed his eyes and took a few moments to answer, then opened them and looked right into Isaac's eyes. He had bright blue eyes just like Ivory. "I never stopped loving her. But that doesn't mean I want to sabotage what she has or give up what I have for her. Look man, she is all yours, I'm not trying to-"

"No, I get it." Isaac interrupted him before he could continue explaining. "I'm not trying to puff up and act all alpha here, just talking about things."

Joseph nodded somberly, "Regardless... apologies if you feel I was disrespecting her or you."

The wolf snorted and rolled his eyes with a laugh, "Nah, it's all good, I stare at Ivory's tits all the time!" He huffed jokingly.

That irritated the fox, it made his chest grow tight and he felt a growl wanting to bubble up in his chest, his tail flicking sharply. The wolf saw it and gave him a knowing smile before speaking, "Yeah it's no fun seeing another guy looking your woman up and down, is it?"

"Touche." The fox said plainly as he took a drink of his water.

"It's fine, Joseph. I'm not going to touch her, just like I know you wouldn't touch Karen. Lots of people stare at Karen all the time, I can't go flipping tables and pouncing on people when they do." The wolf grinned. "I'm sure you've seen customers looking Ivory over all the time at work. You know what I'm talking about."

"I do, I appreciate you not taking it personally, it's just..." His words drifted off as he thought about what to say next.

"It's hard, I get it..." The wolf spoke gently, thinking back to his own past and loves he never got to pursue. "We've all got our white whales we chase, knowing damn well we will never have them."

"How is it with her? Being married to her?" The fox asked curiously.

"Well depends on which of us you ask. I think it's great, we do everything together. We also never get any privacy from one another, which is fine by me," The wolf huffed the words proudly, then looked down at the bands on his paw. "I still can't believe it, I don't deserve her. Every day I wake up thinking how lucky I am."