All Comments on 'Love and Loss'

by Draga21

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Good but kinda rushed

You could have slowed it down a bit more. And I'm not sure he'd have been so happy to see her when the last time he had, she'd called him a liar....

kilcannonkilcannonabout 16 years ago
Nice

Wonderfully written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree

that the story ended abruptly. She caught her husband cheating, then leaves husband and jumps on John. And she still supposedly 'loves' her husband, but has a revenge fuck with John. So since she's still legally married, both Todd & she are cheating (which makes me believe that this should be in the LW category). But this seems to be ok, since they have this 'hidden love' from way back. Anyway, I'm not preaching morals here. It's just that the story seems rushed.

SparklePiSparklePiover 15 years ago
Good job

Good romantic story, yes, it's unrealistic, but still i enjoyed it quite a bit. The writer is developing and I encourage him to please continue to write! Good job :)

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 15 years ago
I liked it!

It reminded me of 'Made of Honor', the movie, with all the punching and loving of the best friend going on. And besides the fact that September Second is my birthday, I thought this story was pretty cool. It had a nice beginning and a middle, but the end was a little abrupt, perhaps. There should've been details about what happened after all that banging; it would have made the end more 'whole'. <3 Lillian, KR.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

John was a pushover, he gave in to her too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Bad At All

In my opinion, you could have stretched the "reunion" scene some, and lessened

the sex scene some. Being as this is the "Romance" section, I believe most readers

here are looking for a little more romance and a little less sex.

Of course, and as I said at the beginning, that is just my opinion.

4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous