Love and Lust: Blackfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Komi pulled back and released his prick from between her lips with a pop, gulping down his essence with relish and swirling the remaining seed into her tongue. Despite the degrading treatment she was given from her sister's lover, Komi greatly enjoyed his taste even more.

"Mmmn, yes, you cannot get enough of me, can you Dick?" Komi cooed in a breathy impression of Kory, "I want that big cock of yours inside me now--"

Giving Dick another bimbo-esque, sultry pout, Komi began to slowly strip for the former Robin, tugging down Kory's skirt and her panties down her slender legs and gleefully throwing off her top, her massive breasts bouncing erotically as they were freeing from their confines.

She eagerly straddled Dick and used her Tamaranean strength to briefly overpower him, her hands on his peck as she aligned herself over his resurging erection. Komi wasn't surprised by his quick recovery, Dick seemed to have an extraordinary amount of stamina for a human from what sexual activities she'd seen of him with Kory.

Komi was, however, a little apprehensive about having that massive phallus inside of her--having sex with her sister's boyfriend while pretending to be her was a factor, too--Dick didn't seem to have anything to say about it though, simply looking up at her with anticipation as she lowered herself onto him, her legs interlocked with his. He began to let out a low, open moan when his cockhead kissed at her pussylips--and finally pierced her quim.

"FAUUK--AHH! X'HAL!!!" Komi cried out loudly, nearly forgetting to shout out 'X'Hal!' like Kory would. Her cry of ecstasy only grew as she sunk herself downward into the first three inches of his manhood, "AH! So good! Yeeesss!"

Her fingernails dug into Dick's firm chest as she began to gyrate herself onto him, getting another inch of his delicious masculinity with every bounce. In the meantime, Dick latched his mouth into her jiggling breasts, suckling on her teats as he fucked her.

"Mmmn, yes, X'Hal, suck on my titties, worship them!" Komi hissed with pent-up desire, clenching her teeth as she frantically rode Dick. Her hair, long and wild like Kory's, jostled freely past her shoulders and back, and was a bright red curtain when Komi leaned down to give Dick an affectionate kiss. "Mnnmnnah--AH! X'HAL!"

Her affection was interrupted when Dick gave Komi a particularly vicious thrust, six inches of man-meat entering her quivering cunt all at once. Dick grinned up at her from in-between her chest pillows, and then placed his hands on her oversized mammaries, squeezing her sensitive nipples. "Oooh, ha, ahhh, Dick..."

"Yeah, you like it when I do that, don't you?" Dick said, grinning as he gave her breasts another harsh squeeze. "Almost as you like this!"

Then he began aggressively thrusting into her like an animal in heat, his hands now on her hips, pulling Komi's leaking pussy down onto all nine inches of his prick. Komi let out an undignified yowl, cumming instantly as she bucked up and down on his member.

"X-X'HALLL!!! Oh fuck, oh X'Hal, YES! X'HAAAHH!!!"

His pumps became more desperate as Dick's breathing became uneven. He was close, Komi could sense his virile manhood pulsing, ready to unload--she was ready to come again too--

"FUCK! AUGH! GONNA CUM INSIDE, KOR! AH!" Dick grunted.

"OOH! YES! X'Hal! CUM INSIDE, LOVER! YEEESSS!!!" Komi shrieked, her eyes rolling and mouth agape as she felt the warm jets of seed enter her squirting cunt. It was so full and hot, Komi didn't know how Kory didn't manage to get pregnant from her man's potency. Ahhhh...so much, so good, you always have so much for me, Dick..."

"Of course, I do, you're my perfect girlfriend." Dick replied with a shaky smile, his black hair and muscled form slick with sweat.

Komi returned the smile, and pulled away from Dick, her snatch slowly leaking his sticky cum as she set herself on her knees before the handsome human, her insatiable libido almost satiated.

Almost.

"Then let me pleasure you, let me satisfy all of your needs." Komi whispered sexily, jutting out her ample chest and placing her hands on the ground before her, positioned like a loyal pet. Komi guessed from Dick's domineering demeanor that he would prefer this.

And she was mostly prepared for whatever unorthodox human sex act Dick would want, Komi had done some research on human reproduction, so as long as he doesn't ask for anything like--

"I want a titfuck."

Like that. Shit! Glempork shit! Komi cursed internally. What in X'Hal's name is a titfuck?!? How was she supposed to do that?!? How could Kory do that?!?

She quickly glanced down at her shapely breasts, covertly clenched her fists, and masked her anxious confusion with another sultry smirk. "Of course you want a titfuck, Dick, you can never get enough of these." Komi then confidently grabbed hold of Dick's flaccid cock, angled it towards her buxom, orange chest pillows...

...and began slapping Dick's cockhead against the nipple of her right tit.

Plap. Plap. Plap.

"Ahh-ha! Do you like that, Dick?" Komi crooned as her hand began to stroke Dick's shaft, pressing it to her soft bosom, causing it to squelch obscenely. Dick let out a low moan as precum coated Komi's tit.

Plap! Plap! Plap!

Komi's hand became a blur as she jammed his length into her shapely boob, causing her titflesh to ripple until Dick finally came after one last wet plap!, his cock's cum splattering the orange surface of her boob in his white release.

Flicking away the slick precum that had stained her hand, Komi sniffed at the semen that stained her tit...and helped herself, collecting ropes of his cum to pop into her lips, slurping up his essence with smug relish.

"That was pretty great," Dick gasped, leaning back on the bed, his chest rising and falling in slight exhaustion, a knowing smile suddenly appearing on his face as he continued, "Even though what you just did technically wasn't a titfuck, Blackfire."

The air around Komi in that moment became very cold, like ice-cold water had been splashed onto her back, ripping apart the hot, steamy atmosphere that had overtaken her senses.

"W-what did you say?" Komi stammered, too caught off guard to keep up her act.

"Yeah, for the record, I knew you were Blackfire the second we kissed." Dick continued in a casual manner.

"How d-did you--"

"Because I would be a terrible boyfriend if I couldn't tell my girlfriend apart from her 'evil' sister." Dick replied, "Though you dying your hair and losing the emo makeup almost tricked me for a few seconds. Unfortunately for you, I've already had a shapeshifter pretend to be Kory to get into my pants, so your trick wasn't nearly as effective this time around...or is it Komand'r?"

"How dare you--human--I am a Princess of Tamaran, you can't just say my name!--" Komi spluttered, her face flushing as she instinctively began to cover her bare chest and cunt...for some reason.

"You're still a princess? I thought you were an exile with nothing to do but make your sister's life miserable?" Dick noted, raising an eyebrow at Komi's heaving, bulging chest which was barely covered by her wrists. "As for the name thing, Komi, considering what we just did, I think we can pass on formalities..."

"What we just did--don't you mean what you just did?" A wicked idea formed in Komi's panicking mind. "Which is cheating on my precious sister with ME! I bet Kory won't be so loving when she finds out about that!"

"Go ahead, tell Kory that you needed to pretend to be her to get with me in the first place! Not a great plan." Dick countered immediately. "I have a better idea. How about you apologize to Kory for everything you've done to her, you guys make up, and then you might just get a second chance on Tamaran."

Komi blinked. A second chance...was that even possible? The opportunity to go back home piqued the darker-haired Tamaranean...until she remembered that she was getting lectured by Kory's boyfriend about how SHE had to apologize to her SISTER.

"Apologize?!? Never! I'll apologize when Kory apologizes for being born in the first place!" Komi spat, letting out a haughty huff before beginning to fly out of the room to get her actual outfit.

"Sure, leave. But if you do you'll never get the chance to feel this inside you again." Dick made a quick gesture towards his...dick.

"Like I care, you were a subpar lover, human! Don't think so highly of your endowment because of its unnatural size! I only capitulated with you for revenge purposes!" Komi lied, her voice shrill as she avoided staring at said endowment, which was hard again. "I have over a dozen lovers on other worlds that pleasure me on a regular basis--"

"No, you don't." Dick said quietly. "You don't, and we both know it."

A mix of anger and lust flickered within Komi the second he said those words. Letting out a furious shriek, the former princess immediately pounced Dick, straddling him forcefully against the bed as her arms and legs pinned him down.

"And what if I just take what I want, whenever I want?" Komi snarled, her breasts squished against his chest, and used her left thigh to slowly stroke his resurging erection.

"So you think assaulting me's going to solve your problems?!? That's one way to get Kory to hate you forever...not that you would do it in the first place--" Dick noted matter-of-factly.

"Why not- ah!" Komi suddenly found the tables turning, with Dick flipping them both over in the bed, this time with him on top of her. She felt her breath hitch as Dick positioned his rigid member against the entrance of her pussy lips. Despite her stronger physiology, Komi found herself unable to push him off of her.

"How about this...Kory and I have a open relationship, which means that I'm free to fuck whoever I want, including you--but I'll only consider it if you give redemption a chance." Dick leaned down and pecked Komi's soft lips, causing her to let out a small moan and squirm under his athletic body.

"Okay...okay, I'll do it, I want a second chance!" She cried out in desperation, thrusting her hips upward to meet Dick's in an pitiful attempt to slip his cock inside her. "Just fuck me, please! I need you so badly!"

Dick snorted at Komi's pleading face, and shifted his hips, slamming right back into her tight cunt, causing her to scream out in joyous ecstasy, "AHH! Haaa-yes! Fucking X'HAL YES!!!"

As he took his girlfriend's sister in a rough mating press, Dick thought, This is going to be fun...

***

Walking in on her older, wicked sister Komand'r and Dick having sex had been a nightmare scenario Kory had dreaded for the longest time. Kory wasn't insecure about her beauty or desirability in any way, but even she had her moments where she feared that Komi had some kind of appeal to her boyfriend that she couldn't offer.

Maybe it was when Dick had become Nightwing, and his darker colored outfit reminded Kory of her sister, or all the years where Dick didn't touch her despite them dating and the blatant sexual tension they had...

Her sister showing up to brag about all the sex she was getting from her lovers and how she could easily steal Dick from Kory anytime she wanted didn't help either.

But Kory and Dick's relationship had changed quite a bit since the redhead princess had these concerns--they had a beautiful, green-skinned seductress living with them, for instance--so Kory had a lot more confidence and trust when it came to Dick sleeping with other women.

Though walking in on Dick spanking her sister tied up and dressed in some kind of BDSM-lingerie-gear, her screams muffled by a ball gag was still something Kory hadn't been expecting that afternoon.

"MFFF!!! MNNnnmm!!!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Hey, Kory! You'll never believe who decided to drop in today!" Dick said casually, his hand swiping at Komi's slightly reddened ass cheeks with every other word. "You know how your sister is, she thought she could trick me into sleeping with her by pretending to be you, so I decided to punish her for being a bad girl. Isn't that right, Komi?"

"Mm! Hmm!" Komi nodded her head rapidly.

Dick gripped her dark red hair in his hand, now back to its original color. She was wearing a sluttified variation of her dark-colored outfit, which only consisted of a choker, a cleavage and stomach-exposing corset, elbow length black gloves and stockings on her legs, and a matching thong that laid between her abused butt cheeks.

SMACK!

"MMM!!"

Staring at how Komi's plump lips (which was covered in a black-shade of lipstick) clamped needily against the ball gag, all Kory could think of was, "Komi pretended to be me? Why would she do that, I thought that..." She trailed off, her eyes locking onto her older sister's, which was glossy and tense, then on how submissive she looked... "So all of her boasts of endowed lovers was bullshit, wasn't it?"

"Yep, I figured that out after she couldn't get enough of me." Dick said cheerfully, giving Komi's curvaceous bottom another heaty spank, which drew out another stifled squeal from the villainous Tamaranean. "Remember how you joked about how my cock was a 'rehabilitation program' for supervillainesses? I think you might have a point, 'cause Komi here's willing to change her ways just so I'd fuck her again."

"That's not up to you, or her." Kory said slowly, swaying her hips as she made her way towards the bound Komi, who squirmed helplessly in Dick's lap. "I'm the one who decides who gets to have sex with my boyfriend, so I want to hear Komi say she's sorry to ME."

Then Kory spanked Komi herself, slapping her palm against her sister's bouncy, fleshy posterior in a playful manner.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Mmm!! MmHMMN!" Komi yelped from her ball gag, as Kory's spankings were far stronger than Dick's. Kory noticed how Komi writhed in pain, and grinned cruelly.

"Oh, sister, did that hurt?" She cooed softly, caressing Komi's soft, dark red locks, before yanking it back hard. "Good. Because now you will pay for all the bad things you did. Like betraying our people to the Gordanians!--"

Smack!

"Mm!"

"For letting the Psions experiment on me, your SISTER!--"

SMACK!

"MMMHMN!" There was tears in Komi's eyes now, causing her dark mascara to run down the sides of her face.

"For being such a bitch for all of these years, being a liar, and let's not forget tricking my boyfriend into fucking you!" Kory hissed between clenched teeth, her hand a blur as she rapidly slapped at Komi's exposed ass. Komi let out a shriek of stifled pain, and desperately wrestled in Dick's arms to escape her punishment.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"MMMMM!!!" Komi howled, letting out one final squeal of shame before ducking her head into Dick's thigh. Her derrière now had a fine sheen of red over her orange skin.

"Think she's had enough?" Dick said nonchalantly, looking down at Komi in amusement, watching her mewl and rub her cheek against Dick's hardened length as if to prove how sorry she was.

"Hm. Maybe." Kory replied. She was conflicted on how she felt about her sister. Komi had betrayed and lied to her so many times--but at the same time, Kory still felt a bit of sisterly love despite it all, and always valued forgiveness and redemption when it came to giving villains a second chance. Shouldn't her sister be given at least one more?

She eyed Komi's affection towards her boyfriend's manhood. Then Kory moved closer and pulled away her sister's ball gag. "Sister, if you sincerely apologize to me, you can have my boyfriend's cock."

The second Komi's mouth was freed, she immediately whimpered loudly, "S-sorry! I'm so s-sorry, Kory! For everything I did! I never should have betrayed my people and you, I-I let my jealousy control me for s-so long...All I want is to go home..."

Kory warmly wiped away Komi's tears, noticing the genuine tone in her voice. Her blubbering was sincere, she did mean it despite her newfound motivation to change. "I believe you. But I don't believe that you're fully sorry yet. Don't worry, you won't be spanked anymore."

Komi flinched, and let out a sigh of relief...which was immediately interrupted when Kory grabbed hold of her head, and jammed Dick's massive prick right past her lips, right into her throat.

"Gaghk! Mmmngaghk! Gaggghk!" Komi choked on his cock, her arms still bound and unable to do anything as Kory forced her to give Dick an aggressive blowjob.

"Yes, that's right! Suck his cock! Suck it!" Kory growled, using one hand to continually skull-fuck her sister's mouth on Dick's member, the other digging underneath her skirt.

"Hmnngaghk! GAGHK! GAGHK!" Komi's face was practically stuffed into Dick's pelvis, the sensation of her drooling tongue slobbering all over his knob causing Dick to finally involve himself, taking hold of Komi's hair from Kory and shoving as much of his member into Komi's tight throat.

"Suck my cock!" Dick snarled savagely, feeling her lips embrace the base of his shaft, her incessant gurgling bringing out another explosive climax. "Aah!--Oh fuck, take all my cum you Tamaranean slut!"

"MmnGAGHK!!" Komi let out one final spluttered squeal as her throat became flooded with his red-hot seed, spraying out of the corners of her mouth and nostrils. When Dick finally pulled his member out of her lips, she coughed and gasped for air, swallowing as much cum as she could.

"Ahh..yeah..." Kory's hand immediately began stroking Dick's flaccid prick, with his girlfriend positioning her face in front of his throbbing cockhead.

"I didn't know you could be so aggressive..." Kory murmured to Dick, looking up at him in awe as she continued her loving handjob. "You're never like this when it's just us."

"That's because you're a good girl, Kor...you should have seen how I punished Huntress for being such a bitch all the time--" Dick responded bluntly under bated breath, letting out a grunt as Kory slurped at the base of his cock, lathering his balls with her tongue.

"Mmmn! That sounds so kinky..." Kory purred, grabbing hold of a recovering Komi and shoving her face into the tip of Dick's manhood. Wasting no time, Komi quickly joined her sister in licking and stroking his swelling cock, right up to the moment Dick felt them coax another load out of him.

"Here it comes, girls!" He hissed, grabbing their round asses and squeezing them as he came.

"Ahhhmmnn!!" Kory and Komi had their mouths open, eyes closed, and tongues out when he came, shooting out several long ropes of jism all over their beautiful faces. He managed to land several strands onto their waiting tongues, the only bits of cum that missed their lovely features landing in their hair.

"Mmnnn, aah, so yummy; Dick, what would you like Komi to do for you next?" Kory said in-between lapping up his jizz with her fingers.

"Could you help her give me a titfuck?" Dick answered curtly, wrapping his legs around Komi's waist in anticipation, "She needs some guidance from an expert like you."

"Oh, X'Hal, I'd love to!" Kory exclaimed, pulling down Komi's black bustier, and gleefully groped at her sister's breasts. "Sister, you have a very sizable chest--not as large as mine--so you'll be a natural like I am at tittyfucking!" She slipped Dick's prick between the crevice of Komi's cleavage, bouncing her breasts with her hands while her sister gripped Dick's thighs.

Plap! Plap! Plap!

"Ohhh! God, so warm, so good!" Dick cried out, the sensation of Komi's shapely tits nearly engulfing his cock, her soft flesh stroking every inch of him.

"As good as me?" Kory teased, giving her sister a kiss on the cheek.

"N-no!" Dick sighed as Kory sped up slapping Komi's breasts up and down his shaft, his cockhead poking at Komi's chin as he moved his hips in conjunction with the jiggling tits.

Plap! Plap! Plap!

"Spit on it, Komi! Make it wet, he's gonna cum soon!" Kory whispered in Komi's ear. Komi immediately drooled obediently on Dick's pumping member, lubricating it, causing the narrow space between her breasts to become slicker, wetter--