Love and Lust: Blackfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers

"Fuck! Cumming!" Dick roared, launching several more sticky blasts of cum all over Komi's neck and large chest.

Kory smirked as she observed Dick pull out of Komi's sticky cleavage and wipe off the remnants of his seed on her nipples. "You'll need a lot more practice using your breasts on Dick before you can get gallons of cum out of him like Ivy and I can. Or Karen for that matter."

Komi glanced over at Kory. "Who-?" But let out a startled shout as Dick pushed Komi onto her stomach on the bed, spreading open her thighs and slamming right into her eager pussy from above. "FUCK! X'HAL!!! YEEESSS!!!"

"Ah! Oh! Your! Sister! Makes me! So goddamn horny!" Dick shouted, giving Komi another thrust, another inch with every word.

"Hopefully not too horny..." Kory pouted, lying herself down next to the spasming Komi, who looked like she was experiencing several orgasms at once, her eyes rolling and lips wide open and moaning. "Komi, when Dick is done with you, I want you to return home with a letter I will write about your promise to do good. In return, I want you to tell our family and our people how sorry you are, and then you will tell us any and all secrets of the Gordanians and the

Psions, okay?"

"Augh! Mmn! X'aaah!" Komi screeched, pushing her hips back to meet Dick's, her wobbling ass cheeks slapping against his pelvis as they fucked, her cunt squirting out its juices as his cock rammed in and out of her, "Sister! Ahh! I-I'm scared...what if they imprison me?-"

"They may do that." Kory said softly. "But if you are truly sorry, then you may rejoin our family sooner than you think."

"T-thank y-ou! Ahhh!!! There's so much inside of me!" Komi let out another loud shriek as Dick plunged into her quim one final time, splashing another load into her. Dick slowed down his thrusts as he fired his seed into her womb, grabbing hold of Komi's long hair and pushing himself as deep into her as he could. "Oooh...Kory, I think your boyfriend just made me pregnant..."

"He better not have." Kory snapped, "You'll need more than an apology if you want my boyfriend to impregnate you, Komi!"

***

"Agh! I think that went well! You know, making up with your sister and all!" Dick grunted, his arms tucked securely under Kory's legs as he fucked her in the full nelson position. "This isn't too uncomfortable for you, is it?"

"Nnnahhh..X'Hal, ahh--n-no, I just need to get used to it!" Kory gasped, her breasts bouncing hypnotically as she gyrated herself on his cock, her fingers digging into her wrists as let out another breathy gasp. "AHH! Oh- but I would never make out with my s-sister, Dick! We Tamaraneans have some standards!"

"Make up, Kory! Jeez, I have some standards, I don't have an incest kink like--"

"Having fun, lovers?" Ivy's seductive voice interrupted these words. Dick abruptly stopped fucking Kory, eyeing the sexy, green-skinned women who had just sauntered into the room. Ivy licked her lips, her breasts joyfully jiggling as the two of them admired the older redhead's perfect nude body. "It's a shame your sister left, I wouldn't have minded another warm body to make me feel good...but we can still have fun, right?" She then slapped to her knees, licking at where Dick's length was sheathed in Kory's pussy, then his ballsack. "Mmmmmn!"

"Ah, fuck, I swear, you girls are going to be the death of me!" Dick groaned, feeling another load pulsing out of him...

***

Quick side note, so this Blackfire's pretty much based on the New-52 version looks wise, and personality wise the Teen Titans show.

Also the reason I haven't posted a story/chapter in a while is because life.

MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers