Love and Lust Poison Ivy & Starfire

Story Info
Poison Ivy and Dick finally reunite…with Kory’s involvement.
9.8k words
5
2k
8
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers

Dick leaned back on the couch and sighed. After everything he'd been through in the past few days--the fight with Faust, the threesome with Bunny Raven and Zatanna, becoming a male model, his seven-hour sex marathon with Power Girl--he really needed a break. From being Nightwing, from posing in front of a camera in nothing but his tighty-whities and a sailor hat--and from the gratuitous sex.

While he'd obviously enjoyed the benefits of his open relationship with his girlfriend, Dick was concerned he was getting a little too into his trysts with other women. Despite most of his flings being no-strings-attached-sex, he noticed how overly intimate he was getting with them...like how Zatanna had literally imprinted his soul onto her's, or how flirty and passionate he'd been with Zinda---and most recently with Karen...like, hadn't he outright declared his love for Karen despite only really getting to know her for a day?

In fact, just yesterday Dick had gotten a text from her, consisting of a nude photo of Karen in her gym, with her winking and lifting a massive dumbbell in one hand, flexing her glistening muscles, the other arm barely covering the nipples on her exposed, ginormous breasts, the written message above saying:

(Let me know when we can go on another date 😘 Hopefully soon?)

He hadn't shown it to Kory, since she still seemed a little threatened by Karen despite the threesome they had three days ago--but the point was--

It was pretty bad---if Dick didn't get some self-control of himself soon, he might accidentally fall in love with another woman...and he had vowed never to betray Kory's trust, ever since he'd cheated and lost his virginity with Poison Ivy-

So for now he settled for taking things slow to enjoy the comforts of his newly-made home with his girlfriend. He'd been working out in their gym, spending a few hours in the gaming room, and organizing his "Nightcave" while Kory continued to build up her large garden behind their villa, planting Rutt saplings and Snervian vines throughout the lush oasis of colorful flowers and blossoms---wearing a tight gray top with a bright yellow star at the center of her bulging chest, and denim cut-off jean shorts that rode so high up her thighs that her orange ass cheeks threatened to burst free from the confined fabric---with her taut stomach and long, shapely legs exposed to the sun and Dick's gaze as she worked.

And gaze Dick did, getting a fantastic view of Kory's shapely curves pouring out of her tight clothing as his Tamaranean lover put herself in all kinds of delicious positions while rearranging her plants. Just yesterday he had been swimming in their pool when he had caught sight of Kory's round derrière wagging back and forth enthusiastically as she completed another row of Rutt saplings.

Some guys might've been turned off by the idea of their girlfriend working in the garden and coming into the house with dirt on her face, elbows, and knees, but Kory was just as desirable and sexy as ever; especially when she'd invite Dick to shower with her, help her clean every part of his body...

Scrubbing soap on her shining orange skin, her long red mane of hair damp in the warm water, grabbing her lithe waist as he caressed her thighs- nothing was better than giving an alien supermodel a full body massage. Other than the alien girlfriend giving a full body massage, feeling Kory's pillowy lips suckle his neck as her hands traced his abs, her buxom chest rubbing up and down his back...God he loved Karen's tits so muc-

"Shit! I meant Kory! Damn it!" Dick silently cursed himself. This is why he needed a break from sex, he couldn't even appreciate his girlfriend without thinking of another woman!

And at that very moment Dick was taking it easy...masturbating to porn on the couch.

Only it was Kory jerking him off while he stuffed his fingers into her sticky pussy.

Dick wasn't that much of a porn guy to begin with (especially nowadays) as being constantly busy as Robin/Nightwing didn't give a lot of 'alone time' for himself--but spending the afternoon having outercourse with his girlfriend while watching porn was a new experience he was eager to try out.

As sex-crazed/obsessed as the Tamaranean Princess was, even she didn't feel like having sex all day every day--but she did insist that Dick and herself should pleasure each other instead of using their own hands to get off.

"There is nothing wrong with self-pleasure, but lovers should feel free to be open about their desires, especially when exploring new things about one another." Kory explained as she undid Dick's belt, and pulled out his flaccid length. Dick had already started fingering her, his digits lightly massaging her folds as she talked.

It was all very new and exciting at the same time---Dick and Kory would casually masturbate each other while looking up a particular porno or erotica that they'd both like, at the same time confessing to sexual positions and kinks that they considered experimenting with at some point in the future---

Dick had an interest in trying out the "full nelson" position, while Kory admitted (with some gasps and coos interrupting her from Dick's skilled kneading of her quim) that the idea of a 'reverse gangbang', which was basically a group of women having a big, domineering orgy with one guy in the middle, turned her on more than anything else.

Dick was definitely eager to try that out one day.

However, Kory's fervent stroking of his length slowed as Dick browsed through their collection of porn, specifically the two sex tapes of Dick losing his virginity to Poison Ivy and his threesome with Raven and Zatanna.

"What's wrong?" Dick noticed how Kory's soft hands had become more frantic and gentle.

Kory let out a sigh, moving away from Dick slightly and turned her ahead away. The dark-haired man grimaced as Kory's warm grip suddenly left his aching member, his own fingers slipping out of her cunt as she moved. Her eyes locked on the TV screen before them, on the file image of Poison Ivy jamming Dick into her substantial cleavage. Then she spoke.

"I just feel so bad for Ivy."

"What?" Dick exclaimed loudly, feeling his heart skip at the mention of the villainous vixen that had seduced him not too long ago. The mere mention of Ivy caused Dick's blood to rush out of his head, either in anticipation or dread.

He hadn't thought of her--no, he tried to not think of Poison Ivy after all this time, though the green-skinned redhead seemed to 'haunt him' whenever he became intimate with another woman, always from the smallest of details. Kory's red hair and green skin. Zatanna's red lips. Mature, older women like Dinah. Anytime he had gotten a titfuck, he remembered Ivy's round breasts around his cock.

And M'gann was the worst one of all...the shapeshifter-roleplay-sex he had with the Martian proved that he still was just as infatuated with Ivy as when he was that fateful night, the night he gave into his desires and fucked her...

But Dick also knew why he never went back, too. Poison Ivy wasn't like the other women he'd slept with, where he'd established some kind of "friends with benefits" relationship with them...no, Ivy wanted to keep him, probably as a sex-slave or purely-physical lover she could slate her lusts upon--she was never the sharing type, Dick knew all too well from how possessive Ivy was over her garden and her 'babies'.

If Dick went back, she'd probably try to ensure him, control Dick and never let him leave.

Oh, and she also probably mad that Dick had sorta-kinda used her to improve his relationship with his girlfriend, and Dick had enough common sense to know that pissing off a psychotic plant-lady who controlled carnivorous vegetables was a REALLY bad idea.

But at the same time, the very concept of being with Ivy again, feeling her voluptuous body against his, caused a surge of excitement to go through Dick--

"Feel bad for Ivy? Why?" Dick asked sternly.

"Well, I can't help but pity the fact that she's the one who helped save our relationship, made it wonderful like it is now, and in return, Ivy has been rewarded by being ignored and forgotten!" Kory replied indignantly.

"So what, do you want me to go back there and apologize to her or something?" Dick retorted sarcastically.

"Exactly!" Kory proclaimed, "And I want to go with you to thank her as well! Hopefully she won't be too upset at you leaving her like that..."

"Two things. One. How do you even know if Ivy's still in Bludhaven after all this time? It's been a month. Two. Ivy's not one of our friends--trust me, she's a dangerous villain who only wants me as her personal sex-slave." Dick explained slowly, though Kory's enthusiastic expression did not disappear.

"She's still there, I flew over that greenhouse a few days ago, it's still covered in her vines." Kory countered coolly, now sporting a sultry smile. "And I heard that Ivy was reforming, is what you call an 'anti-hero'...I do not fully understand what that means, but shouldn't it be our obligation as heroes to try to reform her?"

Dick let out a derisive snort. He knew Kory well enough now to know that what she REALLY wanted was some kind of sexual shenanigan involving Ivy and himself. And as much as Dick wanted to indulge in that depraved fantasy, he knew better. "I wouldn't call tying someone up with vines and having their way with them a heroic act..."

"Oh, Dick, don't act like you had no control of your actions at the time!" Kory huffed in frustration. "I know that she didn't use her mind-control pollen on you, or brainwashed you with her lipstick--she just wanted a young, handsome lover to satisfy her urges, the way you do to me." She spoke the last line in a breathy pur, placing a palm on Dick's chest to caress his pecs.

"I agree." Dick replied. "And I'm sure someone as beautiful as her will have no problem finding the mile-long line of young admirers who'd gladly--"

"Dick, do you want to have a threesome with me and Ivy or not?!?" Kory interrupted, glaring at him with an annoyed glance. "Because if you're not interested, I'll just go down to have her all for mysel-"

"Now that's a really bad idea." Dick interjected with a bewildered look. "She'd already be pissed off if I went back, I don't even want to imagine what she'd do to you..."

"She'll do nothing!" Kory declared confidently, crossing her arms under her substantial breasts, bulging them out slightly from under her tight shirt. "If she was really angry or did not care, Ivy would have done something by now...so I know she wants you to come back, and that she'll do anything to have you again..."

"Fine, I'll go with you!" Dick relented with a defeated sigh. "But you better have a back-up plan for when things go wrong! And it will, because I don't think Ivy'll be as much of a fan of a threesome as you are."

"Of course I have a plan!" Kory exclaimed proudly, pouting childishly at Dick as she sauntered off to change into her superhero outfit. "X'Hal, I have beaten entire legions of Gordanians, I am not scared of a woman who can talk to flowers!"

***

Pamela Isley was pissed off. Pissed off because of how disgusting the water and air in Bludhaven was. Pissed off because of how lonely she had been, with no one but her parched and dehydrated darlings. Pissed off at Nightwing, Dick Grayson, for abandoning her when she needed him most, right after experiencing one of the most pleasurable nights of her life!

But most of all, Pamela was pissed off because of what she was doing...which was nothing. Self-loathing overwhelmed her as she found herself trapped in her thoughts, obsessing over a man of all things! A man! Pamela felt sick at the very thought. She couldn't even fathom how Harley and Selina would react if they saw her like this...probably mock her, call her a cock-obsessed hypocrite...

She was supposed to be Poison Ivy, a feared and respected woman that broke out of the restrictive chains men had entrapped womankind with, not a common Gotham hussy, a doting housewife waiting for her man to come back home to her!

Yet that was exactly what she was doing now, waiting for Nightwing to come back and ravish her the same way he had that fateful night.

Her plan had been so simple--Pamela wanted a man, a toy that she could use to sate her wanton desires, something her loving vines or Harley's strap-on couldn't imitate. Batman had obviously been vetoed as an option, as Ivy's previous attempts to seduce him always failed--but not his former sidekick, who'd grown up into a muscular hunk who's skin-tight outfit left nothing to the imagination. Pamela assumed that it would've been easy to have Nightwing wrapped around her finger, especially after discovering the fact that he was still a virgin.

The morning after Pamela had stolen his virginity, the green-skinned seductress wasn't too upset that her newfound lover had left after she'd passed out from how intensely he had fucked her. She had smirked and laughed to herself then, assuming he'd come crawling back for more, unable to resist the allure of her curvy body...

Afterwards she had then feasted on the excess seed that Dick had unleashed into her cunt, asshole, and even between her breasts. (Pamela was still somewhat angry that the former Boy Wonder had treated her tits like an additional hole to unload his cum into, and planned on punishing him for that when he came back) His seed was delicious, far saltier than the sweetest fruit her babies could offer or the orgasmic juices of another woman, yet Pamela found herself addicted to his taste.

She had to have more of him.

After a day, a small amount of doubt had formed within Pamela, yet she was confident enough in her sexiness and seductive skill that there was NO WAY her lover would leave her to go back to his stupid, bimbo alien girlfriend.

After a week, Pamela wasn't so sure.

After two weeks Pamela was filled with a burning hatred...but surprisingly, not at Nightwing, but at herself, for being stupid enough to think a man would not disappoint her.

The old Pamela at this point probably would have attacked Titans Tower with an army of plants, taken her boy toy by force, and then used her pheromone-laced pollen to force Dick Grayson to be her lover, her plaything, her source of delicious cum.

But Pamela was trying to improve herself now, at least trying to make herself more of a neutral force in the eyes of the superhero community. And it wasn't just because Batman would leave her alone, Pamela did genuinely want to better herself, ease off turning people into her slaves and feeding them to her carnivorous plants--

Though she wasn't about to quit being an eco-terrorist altogether...in fact in recent years her crusade to protect plant-kind had been viewed in a more favorable light by the general populace...of course, her "fans" were probably more interested in her looks and body than her cause...tch, men.

After three weeks, Pamela had formed several plans of what to do next. It was clear at that point that Nightwing wasn't going to return, and Pamela had no intentions of staying in Bludhaven in that case--she'd always thought Gotham City was a polluted hellhole, but Bludhaven was so much worse! Pamela had considered returning to Gotham, or attacking a nature-destroying company simply to get the former Robin's attention--but instead she did nothing, simply wallowing in her desperation.

Something about her experience with Dick had clearly affected Pamela somehow, made her go soft, as she found herself unwilling to commit her usual petty acts of selfishness and cruelty.

Because when Pamela had ensnared an unsuspecting, good-looking man off the streets outside to unleash her sexual frustration on, using her mind-control pollen to make him her love-slave...she couldn't go through with it! And she knew the exact reasons why: because she knew the man wouldn't satisfy her the way Nightwing had...and that if Dick ever found out, he would never willingly fuck her again--this was also why Pamela let the civilian go without a memory of the event, instead of feeding him to her babies.

Damn him, she needed him badly; and all she could do was hope that Dick wanted her just as much, without any influence from her pollen or pheromones.

Things had gotten worse even recently, as Pamela's one friend, source of communication of the outside world, (of course, Pamela insisted that they communicate through her plants--cell phones hurt the environment, after all) and occasional lover had sent her a magazine with a note attached that read:

Holy shit, Red! You won't believe who the eyecandy in this magazine is!

The 'present' had caused a surge of conflicted emotions: anger, confusion, frustrated arousal--and not just because Harley had sent her a magazine/post-it-note made from paper.

On the cover of the Epiphany magazine was her former lover, her Nightwing, Dick Grayson. His domino mask obviously hid very little of his identity...and the outfit he wore on the fashion magazine was even less, with the handsome young man in nothing but a speedo, sunglasses, and a tower on the shoulder. The familiar sight of his near-naked body caused a fire to burn brightly within Pamela, her body shivering in exhilaration as she remembered his nude form pressed against her's. The sight of his bright blue eyes and roguish grin was the last straw. Pamela had masturbated to the picture, right then and there, finally giving into the lust she had for the younger man.

That had only been days ago, and since then Pamela had done nothing but touch herself to Dick Grayson, the magazine a constant reminder of what it had been like to have him. She didn't know why Dick had become a male model, either to mock her or because of that orange-skinned slut of a lover he had, but Pamela knew it couldn't go on. She had to have him again. But what would she do?

***

Kory's plan went wrong almost immediately; approximately ten seconds after she and Dick entered the greenhouse, about a dozen vines grabbed hold and forced them against the laurel trees in the middle of the clearing, the same tree Dick been bound to a month earlier. Like before, the vines secured his arms, legs, and midsection.

What was new, however, was when the vines suddenly tore into both his and Kory's costumes, pulling and stretching at the fabric until it was ripped from their bodies entirely, the vines even tearing away Dick's boxers.

His erection swung outwards in anticipation as Dick struggled against the vines. Kory simply let out a breathy gasp when the vines removed her outfit, her massive rack and round ass wobbling freely before being squashed against her body by the vines...which barely did anything to hide the orange curves that bulged out against the plant's grip. The Tamaranean beamed at Dick gleefully. "Look at that! Ivy's even less patient than we are for the threesome!"

Dick hung his head as he heard Ivy's approaching footsteps from behind the shrubbery. "For some reason I don't think that's going to be the case, Kor..."

"I have a good feeling about this!"

At that moment Poison Ivy stepped into the clearing. The sun was setting when Dick saw her, the fading light of the sun briefly illuminating her shapely figure. Dick hitched his breath at the sight of the green-skinned femme fatale. Of course, she was just as beautiful and sexy as she was before, only there were some minor differences that Dick couldn't help but notice as he ogled her.

Her large breasts were barely observed by a red jacket that was tied up right above her smooth naval, only really covering Ivy's elbows, shoulders, and partially hiding her generous bust. Few leaves were strung together between her thicc thighs. Dick could tell that she hadn't been taking care of herself recently, as her hair was a tangly mess, her eyes were puffy like she hadn't slept for days--but most of all he noticed how angry she was, a furious expression on her lovely face as she came closer to him. And she didn't do a sexy strut or saunter, either, no she was STOMPING over to him, her dainty hands balled into fists. Fuck.

MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers