Love and Lust Poison Ivy & Starfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"X'Hal, ah..I need to thank you also for kissing Dick with that lipstick of yours." Kory said as she fell back onto the grass below. "Especially with how he can control his refractory period..."

The night sky air around them should have been cold, yet the warmth and smell of sex seemed to be enough. Ivy stood up on shaky legs, her eyes wide as the man beneath her stood up on his legs as well.

As Dick stood nude, face-to-face with the equally naked Poison Ivy, the green-skinned villainess abashedly turned her face away from his gaze. Despite her angry and dominatrix-attitude she had expressed to him earlier, Ivy seemed downright submissive now, intimidated by the man she had desired for so long.

Dick found this Ivy just as arousingly alluring as the one who'd attempted to 'own' him...and he showed her by taking her into a deep kiss of his own, holding her beautiful face in one hand, and kneading one of her breasts in the other. Ivy gleefully embraced him back, their tongues once again intertwining with one another...except this time, it was lower, more passionate.

"Mmnah! Mmm.." Ivy had enjoyed her fuck with Kory, but this was what she missed the most. Nightwing--no, Dick kissing her, fondling her, like a lover, all of his own volition. And she could hardly wait for what was next.

They continued to slurp at each other's spit (Ivy once again tasting her own juices) as Dick then grabbed Ivy by her hips, her long legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her to the holly tree, the same tree she had held him against. He lightly pressed her to the tree, steadying their union and suckling her neck. Ivy let out another low moan in his lips as she felt his cockhead press itself against her eager, waiting pussy...and slipped inside.

"FUCK YESSS!!!" Ivy hissed, her arms thrown around Dick's shoulders, clawing at his back at the feeling of his big cock inside her once again. Ivy came immediately, shamelessly, she couldn't help it, his big prick was the perfect fit. Her bouncing breasts rubbed up and down against Dick's chest as he pumped into her, his hips a blur as he pushed four, then five, then six inches of himself into her tight cunt, right into her g-spot. "Harder, Dick, harder!"

"Ah, ah, ah..." Ivy moaned into Dick's ear, licking ahi's earlobe to get his attention. "You missed my perfect pussy, didn't you Dick? You shouldn't have waited so long, darling, no one can feel as good as me..."

"Kory's as good as you..." Dick murmured in an almost trance-like state, thrusting mechanically into her slippery center, "Can't..decide who feels better..."

"Then fuck me harder!!! Ahhh!!!" Ivy let out a ferocious shriek as she pushed herself down, engulfing all of his manhood inside of her. "By the green, I can feel you in my womb! Yeees! Good boy! All the way now, keep going! Uhmn! Good cock! Wonderful cock!"

As she drove herself all the way down, Ivy's buxom chest was pressed against Dick's face. The young man happily indulged himself in her green mammaries, motorboating her, licking at the insides of her cleavage and nipples, suckling at her right teat the exact same way Kory had.

"Haaa-aaah...you always did enjoy these, just like any man..." Ivy cooed softly, running her fingers through Dick's jet-black hair, letting out a small gasp as she came around his cock. "Ohh...and I know what you like even more...you loved it when I said I was your Mommy, didn't you, my darling boy?"

"Mmmnn! Mn! Mn!" Dick attempted to pull away from Ivy's massive tit to deny it, only for Ivy to laugh cruelly, pushing him by the back of the head further in-between her cleavage, just as Ivy felt his length pulse inside of her.

"It's okay, I know you're a naughty boy, just cum for Mommy, cum deep inside." She whispered, leaning her head back to savor the moment...until Kory's voice cut in.

"Yes, Dick, that's right, call for 'Mommy'!" Kory cried out, in a slightly humored tone, digging her fingers into her cunt at the sight of them with one hand, her phone on the other, casually recording her boyfriend fuck their newfound Mistress against the tree.

"Hey! Koriand'r! Stop! Ahh!" Ivy shamefully felt herself cum at the fact that she'd been recorded the entire time. She could also feel his throbbing prick thrusting faster and faster inside her as she came. He was close, close to his climax--"I swear, if this gets on the Internet, I'll turn you into fertilizAHHHH!!! OHH!!"

She was cut off when Dick finally came with a shout, firing out his hot cum deep and far into her needy pussy. "Yes! Keep going handsome! Oooh! Ahhhh..." Dick let out a growl and sigh as he thrusted into her one more time, shot one more rope of seed into her, and slowly pulled out of Ivy, gently letting her back slide down against the tree.

Ivy slumped against the tree for support, crouched slightly, and gave Dick a sly smirk as he struggled to stand up. Dick looked at her with a passionate reverence, the way only a lover could, and said, "For the record...I don't have any 'mommy issues', I just have a thing for boobs."

"I've noticed." Ivy replied snarkily, flickering her gaze at Kory.

"I don't understand your Earth customs--but isn't incest taboo here?" Kory commented airily, still recording them with her phone.

"Kory!"

"I'm just messing with you, I know you don't think Ivy is your mother--but she is very much older than you..."

"I didn't exactly give my permission for you to record me!" Ivy interrupted in an annoyed voice, but too much in a good mood now to truly be angry.

"Don't worry, this video will only be for the three of us to watch!" Kory assured her, "And maybe some of our other 'fuck-friends'"

Ivy cursed under her breath. "Why are you still recording us?"

Kory laughed. "Because we are not done, of course! Dick, do you want to stop?"

Dick shook his head quickly.

"Tch, give me a moment, my poor pussy's so sore from what his big monster of a phallus..." Ivy announced with a huff, shakily stretching her back as she stood up.

"Too much man for you to handle?" Kory teased.

"Hmn, I swear you're such a pain in the ass-"

"In the ass? Is that a request?" Kory exclaimed, a dirty thought popping up in her mind.

"Oh shit." Ivy groaned.

***

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Ivy screamed, on all fours as Dick roughly fucked her from behind. His hands gripped on her shapely waist as he thrusted into her heart-shaped ass, piercing her tight backdoor. "F-fuck, not so rough! Ah!"

"No, keep going, she likes it!" Kory cooed into Dick's ear, tightly embracing him from behind as he fucked her ass. But in a way, she was fucking Ivy as well, her hips pushing Dick into the green-skinned vixen, her cunt wetly pressed to the small of Dick's back, while her heavy breasts pillowed against the back of his head. Kory's eyes locked on Ivy's slightly reddened asscheeks as they smacked against Dick's pelvis. "Fuck her harder!"

"Ahh! Cumming!" Dick grunted, feeling her tight butthole drain him completely of his cum. Kory slipped her hand onto the base of his member, stroking out the last strings of his seed into Ivy's loosened sphincter. The two redheads let out a soft cry as they came as well. Ivy's orgasm sprayed onto the grass below as Dick felt Kory's wetness on his back. Pulling out of Ivy's asshole, he took a deep breath as he watched his white essence leak down her thigh...

***

"Gaghk! Gahk! Gahk!"

Kory's throat bulged as she took in all nine inches of his cock. Her tongue lapped around his base as she took him deeper and deeper. Ivy watched the alien princess fellatiate Dick and made a disgusted sound.

"Ach, I don't know why you would service him this way, let him treat your mouth like a wet fuckhole..." Ivy snarled, staring intently at the two of them, wrinkling her nose at Kory as her own nose pressed into Dick's abdomen, his balls slapping against her chin.

"GAGHK! GAGHK! GAGHK!"

"K-Kory! A-ahhh!" Dick stifled a shout as he came, ejaculating a flood of seed into Kory's greedy maw.

"Mmmmmn! Mnnahhh!!!" Kory choking down his loads with expert skill, even opening her mouth to show off the sea of cum to Dick and Ivy, her tongue swirling the sticky substance--

"Whore. Only a whore would debase themselves like that, allow a man to put their filthy penises into their lips." Ivy declared, turning her head away from Kory's display with a haughty hair-toss.

"So I can eat you out, and that's perfectly okay, but Kory giving me head makes me a whore?" Dick asked in an incredulous voice.

"Yes." Ivy answered.

"You're a hypocrite--"

"I will never give you a blowjob, Grayson, this I swear--!"

"It's okay." Kory said, slightly muffled as she still had a mouthful of Dick's ejaculate causing her cheeks to bulge out obscenely. "That means that all this yummy cum is all for me! Ulmmp!"

"Hey! You could have shared that!" Ivy cried out angrily.

"Get your own." Kory replied with a laugh, flicking Dick's flaccid cock, causing it to wobble before the older woman's eyes. "Right from the tap..."

Burning frustration and shame filled Ivy as she hesitantly crawled over to Dick, not looking at his eyes but knowing he was smirking down at her.

"Didn't take much for you to 'debase' yourself, huh?"

"Don't talk! Just let me do this!" Ivy snapped, feeling herself blush as she came face-to-face to his erect penis. Revulsion briefly took over Ivy before remembering how delicious his seed was. Ivy then leaned forward and gave his member an experimental lick. It didn't even smell that bad, having a meaty aroma that caused her cunt to clench. The next time she moved, Ivy took his head between her succulent lips.

"Ahh..ohh." Dick let out a small groan at the sensation, keeping his hands at his sighs as Ivy placed her arms around his waist for support. After two inches saliva began to drip down from her lips, falling onto her prominent chest. It was pretty apparent now that she'd never given head before.

"Gahhhgk! Engaghk! Gagh! Ah!" Ivy pulled away at five inches, the sensation of his tip poking at the back of her throat too much for her to handle. "Ugh! I refuse to participate any further! No normal woman should be able to swallow a penis that large! How am I expected to breathe doing that?"

"That's okay--" Dick began, but Kory was quick to brag about Ivy's failure.

"X'Hal, I guess that just confirms that I am the better lover!"

Dick rubbed his eyes. "Don't antagonize her, Kor, you know how'll she'll react- FUCK!!! AHH! SHIT!"

"GAGGGHHHKK!!! GAGHK! GAGHK!" Ivy immediately threw herself forward, impaling her throat with his wet prick, taking in all nine inches in one fell swoop.

"Ah! God! Fauguuuk! Cumming!" Dick hissed, digging his hands into Ivy's silky red hair as he shot out another round of seed into her throat.

"Hmnn, I didn't know Ivy had it in her, I'm proud." Kory praised, fingering herself at the sight.

"Gaggghk! Engaghk! Mmmph!" There was such an overflow of cum that it sprayed out of the sides of Ivy's mouth, even shooting out of her flaring nostrils. When Ivy pulled herself away, she found herself a mess, cum spilled all over her face, lips, and chin--and she loved it.

"MMmnn, all mine." Ivy cooed, licking her lips clean of her man's delicious seed. Perhaps blowjobs had their merit...

***

Plap! Plap! Plap!

"Ugh! Kory! Your tits are so good!" Dick groaned loudly, his member swallowed up in a sea of orange titflesh. Kory smiled contentedly as she pushed her large breasts together around his prick, squishing and slapping it in the crevice of her boobs.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

Poison Ivy surveyed Kory's tittyfuck with mild interest, crossing her arms under her own substance endowment. "What is a woman supposed to get from letting a man treat their breasts like a piece of meat?"

Kory giggled, giving a loving lick to Dick's emerging cockhead that popped up from in-between her bouncing mounds. "Cum, of course! It's funny that you say this, because I first learned what a titfuck was from when Dick got one from you!"

Ivy scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Well, I didn't enjoy it! You're going to need to come up with something better to get me to willingly pleasure a man with my chest!"

Kory grinned. "Just watch. You'll like this." The Tamaranean then abruptly stopped her titjob, pulling Dick out of the warm embrace of her large, jiggly jugs.

Dick let out a pitiful whine at this. "Ah-hey! Kory, why would you-God--please--could you?!?"

Ivy's eyes widened, her mouth agape. She'd never seen him so desperate, so submissive...she had to have this power over him!

"So what do you say? Want to help me smother this big cock monster?" Kory hissed, slapping her own massive tits together, causing her orange breast flesh to ripple.

The look Ivy gave Kory caused Dick to gulp instinctively.

***

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

Bliss. Complete and utter bliss. There was no other word to describe it. Having his manhood squashed between two ginormous pairs of tits, one orange, the other green--it was too much for Dick. He had no words to utter, only grunts and moans as his cockhead poked out from the canyon of cavernous cleavage it was trapped between.

"Ahh...ohh..gonna cum....gonna cum..."

"Ha, look at him squirm, it's so good!" Ivy squealed excitedly, jamming and bouncing her tits against Kory's colossal pair, biting her lip at the feeling of their nipples rubbing together, and the stiff prick that thrusted between their sweat-filled chests

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"Ah, yes, he is so already!" Kory cried out, grabbing Ivy by the shoulders and bringing her closer. "And I know what will make him cum right now! Mmmnph!!! Mmmmm!!!"

Dick couldn't believe his eyes. Kory and Ivy began to make out then and there, aggressively tongue-kissing and swapping spit as he continued to pump into their giant breasts. He closed his eyes, feeling himself go balls deep into their union as he felt the saliva from their french-kissing drip down into their cleavage, lubricating his surging erection--

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"FUCK! CUMMING! Ahhn!" Dick roared, cumming inside the squashed mountains of boobage that surrounded him, spraying out his load onto the underside of Kory and Ivy's necks, chins, and faces, the two redheads even managing to catch a string of his seed in their open-mouthed kiss. "Mmm!" The rest of his seed, of course, splashed down onto the tops of their tits, staining it with seed.

When Dick pulled himself out of the cum-filled valley of titflesh, he thought he had been drained completely--only for his erection to spring back up at the sight of Kory and Ivy licking and cleaning themselves clean of his cum, still kissing, grabbing each other's breasts as they dove headfirst into each other's cleavage's to slurp every ounce of his seed-

So of course, Dick rapidly stroked his manhood at the sight, only for Kory to slap his hand away from his prick. "There's no need to touch yourself when we are here..." Orange and green hands grasped his member, yanking and tugging at it as Dick's girlfriend and Mistress closed their eyes and stuck out their tongues in anticipation--and Dick gave them what they wanted.

"Ah! Ugh..." He groaned, his cum shooting out onto their lovely faces in ropes, hitting Kory's nose, Ivy's red lips, landing perfectly on both of their tongues. Then he fell onto his back. Every man had his limits, and that was it.

Maybe.

***

He was barely cognizant as Kory and Kory talked to each other animatedly, both resting on either side of his chest as they all laid on the garden floor.

"You have camellias in your garden? Mmm, finally, someone who appreciates plants like I do." Ivy giggled, lazily stretched herself as she continued, "Tell me more about these plants from Tamaran you've transported here, I'm curious what the flora from another planet is like, Koriand'r..."

"You can call me Kory, Ivy." Kory replied back happily.

"And you can call me Pamela." Ivy said in a hushed whisper. "Now about those snervian vines..."

Dick blocked out their conversation on gardening and plants as he stared at the night sky, filled with euphoria. Luckily, his post-nut clarity was so strong that he couldn't even hear the two redhead's geek out over alien plants--

***

The fact that I couldn't use : in the title slightly kinda pisses me off...but I'll get over it.