Love and Lust Poison Ivy & Starfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite all of these things, Dick remained hard. Disheveled and homicidal as she was, there was just something about Ivy that turned him on.

"Where have you been?!? It's been a MONTH!" Ivy shouted when Dick finally drew his eyes away from her jiggling breasts and into her hypnotic emerald-gaze. He blinked and stared at her in confusion. Why was she talking to him like a girlfriend who hadn't been texted back in a few days?

"Nothing to say? Good, I don't want to hear your excuses! How dare you--"Ivy's voice became slightly shaky as she continued--"Just use me like that, just so you can go off and fuck this stupid alien whore!" She angrily pointed at Kory as she spoke.

Dick resisted the urge to laugh. He was the one who had cheated on his girlfriend, yet it was Ivy who seemed to view Dick ditching her to be with his actual girlfriend as some kind of betrayal.

"Hello!" Kory cut in with a polite tone in her voice. "I am Koriand'r, I think we are 'getting off on the wrong foot'...that is the correct expression, right?"

Ivy ignored her. She had a wicked grin on her face as she continued, like she'd been waiting for this moment for weeks. "But now look who came crawling back to me, begging me for more! You're lucky that you're such a good fuck, or I wouldn't even consider giving you the chance to have me again! But you're going to pay for making me wait! I swear by the green that you..."

She trailed off as her eyes lowered from Dick's face towards his naked, chiseled body. Ivy seemed to be frozen in utter want and arousal as she stood there, leering at him--before suddenly ripping the jacket and all the leaves from her wonderful body, exposing her statuesque form before leaping at Dick with a pent-up hiss, her lips on his.

"Mmmmnn!!! MMMmnn!" Ivy's tongue slipped into his mouth, slurping as much of Dick's essence as she aggressively made out with him. Dick moaned into Ivy's mouth as they kissed, missing her delicious, pillowy lips against his, her sweet lipstick imprinted in his face as Ivy began to kiss and lick at his face. Her full-figured and curvy body wrapped itself around Dick's athletic one, her massive tits squished against his pecs as his cock was captured between her thighs, the red-haired vixen using her legs to rapidly stroke at his erection, letting out small gasps and coos as her arms were thrown over his shoulder.

It became too much for Ivy, as the older woman then drew herself upwards, to cry out in delight as her massive boobs were pushed into Dick's face. "AHH, yesss!!! Mmn, yes, ah, ooh--I've missed you, lover, I've missed this!!!" Dick couldn't tell if Ivy had forgotten about Kory's presence or was purposely rubbing herself all over him in front of her out of spite, as Dick was struggling to breath from in-between Ivy's breasts. Ivy played with Dick's dark hair as he motorboated her, seemingly savoring his warm embrace. "Oh, yes, I cannot wait to have this big cock of yours inside me again."

"X'Hal, I cannot wait as well!" Kory interrupted, biting her lip as her thighs rubbed together impatiently.

Ivy was immediately brought out of her 'trance' at Kory's words, pulling herself back and away from Dick as she regarded the alien princess for the first time that night. She attempted to glower intimidatingly at Kory, but stopped when she became aware of the fact that the orange-skinned woman was taller than her by a foot.

"Why are you here? Did he tell you about--wait--what did you just say?!?" Ivy spluttered as she finally processed what Kory had just said. Ivy didn't know much about Kory, but naturally assumed that the Titan would have had a problem with having another woman make out with her boyfriend. Then she noticed Kory's glistening cunt. "Are you seriously turned on right now? Tch, no wonder Dick left me to be with you, you're such a bimbo that your boyfriend cheating on you would make you horny! Ugh, and he probably knows it too! Just like a man!-"

"I can't help it, you and him together, it's just so hot!" Kory confessed with a mischievous smile, "And he's not cheating on me, Dick has my permission to sleep with other women as long as he stays my boyfriend-"

"AHA!" Ivy rounded on Dick with a victorious scowl on her face. "That's why you're here, huh?!? You think because I spread my legs for you once, that I'll be willing to debase myself with your hissy of a girlfriend--well you were wrong, I refuse to be part of whatever male fantasy you thought was going to happen tonight!"

"See, I told you she wouldn't be into it." Dick nonchalantly stated to Kory, giving her a I-told-you-so look.

"Wait, Ivy, there's more to it than that!" Kory exclaimed. "We both know how wonderful Dick is as a lover, I couldn't be so selfish as to keep him all to myself!"

"Then you're an idiot, you always keep men on a tightened leash, otherwise they leave you for the next beautiful woman they come across!" Ivy snapped shrilly, a smug grin replacing her annoyed frown as she continued, "Just like your boyfriend chose to have his first time with ME over YOU! How does it make you feel, knowing that his virginity will always be mine to take? That after years of your failure to have him intimately, I was the one who got to have him first!"

To Ivy's shock and anger, Kory seemed completely unaffected by her words...in fact, she looked downright ecstatic as she responded, saying "Oh, yes, I was just about to talk to you about that--thank you for seducing my Dick, being his first time and giving him the experience he needed so he could ravish me...our relationship might have been ruined if it weren't for you!"

"You're thanking me?!? Your boyfriend fucked me, chose me over you, and you're thanking me?!?" Ivy shot another glare in Dick's direction. "You told her about what happened that night, didn't you?!? That was supposed to be between you and me, how dare you use me for 'sexual experience', make me a notch on your belt, and then brag about it to HER!"

"Oh, Dick didn't need to tell me, I was there." Kory said casually.

"W-what?!? N-No you weren't, my babies would have seen you-" Ivy stammered frustratedly. This wasn't going the way she planned at all.

"Yes, I was, I watched the whole thing from over there-oh, I cannot point to where because your vines have my arms tied--but behind that pillar over there!" Kory continued.

"I don't believe you! What were you even doing-?"

"I was touching myself, of course! Seeing Dick fuck you was just too much, I couldn't help myself!" Kory giggled, adding "I also recorded it, too, if you don't believe me, it's on my phone, on the ground with the rest of my clothes--I would show you, but my arms are still tied by your vines..."

If Dick's hands weren't tied by the vines he would've facepalmed at that moment.

"You recorded us?!? Why?!? What is this, some kind of blackmail?!?" Ivy dropped her haughty stance immediately, panicking and looking around the greenhouse with a paranoid expression as if expecting an ambush. "If this is some kind of trick--" The vines around Dick and Kory seemed to tighten as the more-dangerous looking plants began to growl warningly.

"Oh no, you have it all wrong, I want us to be friends, Ivy!" Kory explained quickly, "I felt bad for how Dick abandoned you, so I wanted you to be able to have him again; there's definitely enough of him for the both of us to share!"

Ivy snorted. "Share?!? You really are a fool--your boyfriend will be mine, he won't need anyone else with my superior looks, softer body, bigger chest, juicier pussy--"

"Bigger?" Kory cut in, looking down at her exposed, mountainous mounds. "Ivy, our tits are the same size."

"No, they aren't, my breasts are obviously larger." Ivy hissed, proudly jutting out her own massive endowment, flaunting her oversized mammaries with a wicked confidence...for about five seconds.

"Tape measure!" Ivy commanded to one of her vines, stiffly stomping over by Kory's bound form as one of the vines wrapped around the alien princess's body lifted up her right tit. Ivy used her hand to lift up her left one, placing them by one another to scale as a vine from above brought down a tape measure to make an accurate assessment.

Dick couldn't believe his eyes. Was Poison Ivy really this insecure now, to the point where she'd obsess over whether she had bigger boobs than another woman?!?

To no one's surprise but Ivy, both redhead's F-cup sized breasts were more or less the same size. Ivy angrily stomped away from Kory upon this revelation, glowering as she spoke. "The breast size is irrelevant! What matters is that I am the better lover! You should be begging for mercy from me right now, Koriand'r, and if you're lucky enough, I might keep you for myself like Dick, only so you can clean up the juices of our lovemaking!"

"Ooh, that does sound tempting." Kory observed, "But I have a different offer for you. Come home with us, and be Dick's mistress instead--that way you can have him all the time, whenever I'm too busy to satiate either of your urges! I have a truly wonderful garden I know you would just love, it is far brighter and alive because of the rich soil Jump City has!"

"Mistress?!? Kory, that wasn't part of the plan!" Dick yelped in the background. She ignored him.

"Jump City? Hmn, That does sound a lot better than this hellhole--wait, NO!" Ivy briefly considered Kory's words before shaking her head. "I refuse to be anyone's 'side-piece', a free-use tramp!"

"Mmmn, maybe there is a way to settle this." Kory replied softly, "You claimed to be a better lover than me...why don't we have a demonstration to prove who's better right now?"

"Oh please, you think I don't know what you're doing? I'm not giving you another free show like before! That video of yours should be evidence enough that-" Ivy snapped at the former Teen Titan.

"Who said this competition has to involve Dick?" Kory cooed sensually, her eyes lidded with lustful intent. "Why shouldn't we settle this ourselves, just the two of us?"

Poison Ivy raised an eyebrow and smirked as she sauntered over to the bound Tamaranean. She gently caressed the side of her face, studying her beautiful, exotic face with interest. "You fool. I have just as much experience pleasuring and taming women as I have with men...who knows, perhaps I shall enjoy you as my loving fuckpet even more than I will with Dick--"

Kory locked eyes with the villainess. "How about this: whoever makes the other cum first wins. If I win, you'll be Dick and I's personal mistress. If you win-"

"Kory, don't!" Dick exclaimed warningly, but his girlfriend simply turned to the side and winked at him, as if to say, "trust me".

"--You both will be mine, my sex-pets." Ivy finished with a satisfied smile. "I look forward to our tryst, alien, despite the fact that I most certainly will come out on top, ha..." She waved towards the vines holding Kory in an almost bored fashion. "Release her, my darlings."

The second the vines loosened their grip on her, Kory immediately leapt onto Ivy's statuesque form, engulfing her lips in a hungry kiss, causing both of them to fall into the bed of jasmine flowers nearby (the same place where Dick had first fucked Ivy, in fact) Kory's taller and more athletic frame seemed to briefly overpower Ivy's womanly and curvaceous one as she aggressively held Ivy's head in her hands, jamming her tongue into the older woman's mouth.

But Ivy wasn't helpless, no, her tongue wrapped around Kory's in a domineering manner, her plump mouth practically swallowing the Tamaranean's. Her hands groped at Kory's breasts before sliding down her navel, and sticking as many digits into her wet cunt as she could.

"MMMM!!! Mmmnnah! Mnnnoh-ahh!"

Dick was of course still held against the laurel tree, unable to do anything but watch and squirm helplessly as his erection flagged out at what he saw. He couldn't look away from the depravity, the sight of Kory and Ivy rolling around in the flowers, forcefully making out, swapping spit and tongue wrestling in a shameless display that resembled a wet dream Dick once had when he was a teenager.

All of it was too much--seeing their massive breasts smoosh against each other, Ivy clawing at Kory's ass while his girlfriend began to finger the green-skinned woman's pussy herself. Their long red hair intermingled as their kiss deepened, like a mane of fire weaving through a field of roses. Ivy then pushed her center through the opening of Kory's legs, finally ramming her juicy quim against the other's.

"Ohhh, yeeessss!!!" Ivy moaned throatily as she began to gyrate herself, her breasts jiggling erotically as she threw her head back to vocalize her pleasure. "Yes! Ooh! Make me feel good! Ahn!"

Dick couldn't take it anymore, didn't want to simply watch his girlfriend fuck Ivy, no. He needed to be in there, he was so pent up now that he was unconsciously tugging at the vines, thrusting his hips into the empty air expecting a warm, wet hole, dripping precum onto the garden floor as he gasped desperately.

He was obviously rooting for Kory to 'win', though at this point he was so damn pent up that he didn't care if Ivy came out as the victor--sure, he'd be a love-slave, but it was better than just watching, unable to do anything. He didn't even care about the whole "Ivy-Mistress" thing that Kory had thrown in without his say or input, all Dick wanted now was relief, the soft touch of a woman...

Luckily he didn't have to wait long, as Ivy seemed to take control, straddling Kory, and fiercely humping at her center with gritted teeth. Dick was surprised that Ivy hadn't used her plants as an advantage over Kory, but the seductress seemed confident enough in her sexual prowess to overwhelm his girlfriend himself. Her hands seemed to sink into Kory's pillow-like tits as Ivy frantically rode her, continually grinding their quims together as she angrily hissed loudly.

"Ah-AHHNNMM! YES! That's right, I'm in control, not you! A-ah! His cock is m-mine, not yours! Ooh! You wouldn't, augh, even BE here if he didn't f-fuck me first! Everytime he made you cum was because of ME!"

However, to Ivy's surprise, Kory agreed to her declaration. "Y-yes, you're right, ahn...thank you...thank you..."

And proceeded to show Ivy just how grateful she was--by easily overpowering the villainess, flipping them over, and sticking her tongue into her cunt.

"AHH! OOH! Don't stop! YES!" Ivy mewled as Kory fervently lapped at her labia, digging her hands into the orange-skinned woman's red hair. She was already on the verge of cumming, but now...Kory proceeded to kiss up the other woman's hourglass body, capturing Ivy's green teat and slowly began to suckle on it. Ivy was thrashed on the flowerbed now, only stopped when Kory's tongue slipped into her mouth once again, to give her a taste of her own cunt---

Dick couldn't tell who was 'winning' as he stared at the two buxom redheads wrestle and squirm on the ground in front of him, all he could do was stare as one of them began to moan louder and louder until:

"FAAAUGGHHMNNNAH! AH! AH! AH!"

In the next moment, Kory stood up, victorious, her abdomen wet with Poison Ivy's pussy juices, proudly displaying it to Dick like a medal of victory. (Which it technically was) Ivy laid on the flowerbed in euphoric defeat, still dazed with her slender legs spread open.

Kory giggled again as she walked to Dick, giving Ivy a parting peck as she left. "I forgot to tell Ivy that I have just as much experience pleasuring women as she does...on Tamaran I used to spend entire solstices doing nothing but make love with my girlfriends..."

"Girlfriends? Plural?" Dick managed to give Kory a shaky smile, barely hiding how inflamed he actually was.

"You never asked." Kory responded giddily. That's when she caught sight of his poor, neglected erection, still intensely throbbing and pointing at Kory's wide thighs like an arrow. "Oh, Dick, I am so sorry I took my time to make Ivy cum, I just wanted her to feel good, to thank her for saving our relationship!"

"Yep, totally get that---but can you get me out of this now?" Dick replied dryly.

"Oh, of course! Please let him go." To Dick's amazement, the vines actually obeyed her, slipping off of Dick's arms and legs. Dick didn't feel like questioning it though; not when he was so hard he felt a little lightheaded. Kory of course noticed this. "Now it's your turn to feel good..."

She pushed Dick onto his back, right next to Ivy's insensate form, and to his delight, dropped herself downwards onto his rigid length. "Ah, yes! X'Hal! Oomn! I missed this cock!"

Dick grinned, leaning up to grope at her bouncing boobs, to pinch at her puffy nipples. "Kor, it's only been a few days!"

"Ah-I-I know! And it's felt like forever to me!" Kory squealed joyfully, bouncing herself up and down on his prick, her inner walls squeezing him tight, but were far slicker and loose thanks to Ivy's fingers. Her lower lips seemed to yank and tug at his manhood, taking in all nine inches of him within a few minutes. "X'HAL! AUGHH!!! YOU'RE IN ME! OHHAH!

Ivy made a light groan as her ecstasy finally left her...and became aware of her failure in the form of her rival lovingly riding Dick right beside her.

She bitterly felt a small spark of bitter anger flow into her, before she began to think about the benefits of being Dick Grayson's Mistress. Yes, it was humiliating, and Ivy needed to make sure Harley and Selina NEVER found out about it...but at the same time, being the sexy paramour to Dick meant she'd get the chance to dominate and lord over his other lovers, lesser women than Koriand'r that would worship her like a queen...yes, Ivy liked that idea a lot.

But that was for later. For now she was going to establish her role as Mistress to her two lovers.

"Mmmph!" Dick spluttered in mild shock as Ivy's shapely thighs wrapped around his head, her dripping center pressed against his mouth. He immediately recognized her sweet, nectar-like juices, however, and clamped his hands on her voluptuous ass cheeks, lapping up as much of her muff as he could.

Ivy enthusiastically rode Dick's tongue, finding his skills in cunnilingus almost as pleasurable as Kory's. The feeling of his strong hands squeezing and slapping her derrière added to her elation. "Oooh, ah! ah! That tongue of yours is so good!"

Kory gave Ivy a friendly smile as she continued to push herself up and down on Dick's member. "Yes! His tongue is quite skilled, I taught him all the best ways to lick a pussy like yours! Ooauhh, see how good it feels to s-share? Dick won't ever admit it, but he loves pleasuring more than one woman--he loves making us feel good!"

She attempted to lean closer to Ivy to give her a kiss while they gyrated themselves on either side of Dick, but the other redhead turned away, crossing her arms in defiance.

"O-oh, don't be like that, Ivy! Y-you'll, mmn, get a turn with Dick's dick next, ahn!" Kory let out a cute yelp as she came, feeling Dick's cockhead pierce her womb. "But I get to have him first."

"Hmph, just don't expect me to 'reward' you over it." Ivy replied with a huff, steadying herself on Dick's head as he made out with her lower lips. As much as she respected Kory for coming out on top as the superior lover, Ivy's pride was still a little hurt that she hadn't won.

Fortunately for Ivy, she didn't have to wait long for her own turn, letting out a throaty squeal just as Dick's stiff prick finally came inside Kory's slick pussy, causing Dick to let out a muffled shout into Ivy's quim.

"Aaaahh!!! I'm cummmiiinnggg!"

"MMMNNAH!"

"X'HAL! YES! AH! CUM DEEP INSIDE ME, LOVER!"

The Tamaranean let out a loud and undulating yowl as Dick's red hot member shot load after load of seed into right past her spasming cunt, directly into her womb. She popped off of him with a satisfied sigh, and a light laugh, eyeing Dick's unchanged erection.