Love and Lust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Headmistress continued talking but Brooklyn couldn't hear her. All she could think of was that she wouldn't have any place to stay once the school closed, and what about graduation and testing, or starting Uni in the fall. This was a disaster. Brooklyn had seen the news and known about the outbreak in China, but that was so far away, and there was always some kind of virus spreading in China. But they didn't come to the UK. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Brooklyn's legs felt weak as she followed her housemates. The Headmistress had said the suspension was effective immediately. That meant she would need to pack, but she had no place to go. Maybe Aimee's family would let her stay there for a few days until she figured out what to do next. The girl's home she used to stay at was only for girls under 16, so she couldn't go back there. She wouldn't have gone there anyway - life on the street would have been better than that place.

"Brooklyn," she heard her name spoken. It was Aimee, and by the look on her face, she'd been calling her name for a while, "Hey, your mobile's ringing."

Brooklyn picked up the phone. The ID said Jennifer. "Oh good, put it on speaker," Aimee said, sitting next to her on the bed.

Numbly, Brooklyn accepted the call and pressed the speaker option.

"Brooke," thank god you finally answered. I've been calling since I heard from Aimee that the school is closing. "Listen, mom and dad are on a cruise, and they have no idea when they're going to get home because they're stuck in quarantine. Aimee is going to stay with Travis at his place for now, but he's only got room for her, so you're going to come stay with me - at least for now, alright?"

Brooklyn felt a immediate rush of relief that at least she had a place to land, but with Jennifer. Thoughts raced through her mind, but she had no other alternative. It might be a little strange living with Jennifer, but it was a lifeline for now. And maybe once Aimee's parents were back home she might be able to stay with them. "Alright... yeah," she finally spoke, "thank you Jen,"

Jennifer's voice sounded from the speaker again, "Don't worry Brooke, everything will be fine. I have an extra room in my flat and a good internet connection. I promise, everything will work out."

The call ended and Aimee pulled her into an awkward side hug, "It'll probably only be for a few weeks at most, then we'll be back here to finish term."

Brooklyn leaned her head and rested it against Aimee's, "At least there won't be anymore lacrosse matches."

Aimee laughed and broke the hug, "Hey, about Jennifer..."

Brooklyn turned her head sharply toward her roommate.

"Don't worry," Aimee said quickly, "Jennifer's going to take good care of you while you're there - no wait - I don't mean it like that," she giggled, seeing the worried look on Brooklyn's face. "Look, Jennifer was something of a wild child when she was growing up. You haven't heard even half of what she got up to. But that's not really her now. I guess she's more-or-less settled down. She's certainly a lot more responsible than she used to be--"

"--What are you trying to tell me," Brooklyn interrupted.

Aimee paused a moment in thought, then, "Only this; I love my sister to death, but I love you, too. If you're not comfortable with anything, just talk to her. If you don't think something's a good idea, then talk to her. I worry about you sometimes because, well, sometimes you can be a little... impulsive. And sometimes others have taken advantage of that."

"Is this about the bangers, again?" Brooklyn asked, a frown forming on her features.

"Not exactly - I mean that's a good example. It's more that I know how much you want to fit in, to be part of the group - part of a family. Just know you already are part of a family. No matter what - you're one of us, alright?"

Brooklyn's lips pursed as she felt a stinging in her eyes of forming tears. She simply nodded and was quickly embraced again by her friend.

-_-

Jennifer's flat was deep into London proper, and was bigger than Brooklyn was expecting, she knew rents were not cheap in London. Jennifer had done an amazing job of furnishing the flat, too. So many nice touches that it could have been a picture in any home decor magazine.

"This is yours," Jennifer said, opening the door to the second room. "There's a dresser in the closet, and I bought a desk from IKEA for you to use - we just need to put it together."

"Oh, Jen," Brooklyn said in surprise as she entered the room. It was simple but nicely put together, and the idea of having her own room was overwhelming. "I don't know what to say. It's all so much."

Jennifer beamed a content smile, "Happy too. I'm excited to have someone here. It can get kind of lonely at times." Jennifer moved to the closet and slid the door open. "Go ahead and get settled. There's a Thai restaurant that's still serving take out, so I'll pop out and get something for dinner."

Brooklyn only needed fifteen minutes to put her things away. She didn't have much, only a few changes of clothes that weren't school uniforms. Jennifer was soon back at the flat, setting the white cartons of various curries onto the table.

"Thank you for letting me stay here," Brooklyn said as she took a bit of the sticky rice.

Jennifer waved the comment away, "No thanks necessary," she said, taking a seat at the small table. Jennifer placed her hand lightly atop Brooklyn's, "I really am glad you're here." Jennifer's voice was soft and sincere, but then she more lightly said, "So don't worry about me dragging you into my room and fucking your brains out. I'll only do that if you come willingly." Jennifer laughed and turned her attention to her food.

Brooklyn looked around the flat as they at in silence. The place was amazingly well furnished, and a few of the paintings on the wall looked authentic and expensive. She knew London was an expensive place to live, but Jennifer seemed to be doing just fine.

"This place is brilliant," Brooklyn complimented, still looking toward the sliding door against the far wall, "I can't believe you have your own private balcony."

"Thanks," Jennifer gushed at the compliment, "Life has been good to me I guess."

"On our..." Brooklyn seemed hesitant for a brief second, then, "...dates," she finally said, "you told me you work in financial planning. Would you tell me more about that? Maybe it's something I should consider."

Jennifer's smile faltered briefly, but she quickly recovered. She set down her fork and sighed, "I need to come clean about a few things with you, Brooke," she said, looking wistful if not a little sad. "The truth is..." she hesitated, "the truth is that the only financial planning I do is my own." Brooke's expression was one of confusion as her brow knit in the center. Heaving another sigh, Jennifer continued, "I'm an escort," she finally said, turning her head and breaking their shared gaze.

Brooklyn's eyes widened and she sat back until she felt the wood of the chair press into her back. "You mean you..."

Jennifer shrugged and made a half smile with her lips, "I accompany men to various social events, and sometime--most of the time sleep with them."

"But I thought you were--"

"--Gay?" Jennifer finished, cutting the younger girl off. "I guess I'm more bi than gay. I mean I'd rather be in a relationship with a woman than a bloke, but I don't mind a good shag from a bloke now and again." Jennifer's tone was one of trying to make the moment lighter, but her joking tone fell flat.

"Whoa," Brooklyn whispered softly, sinking into her chair, the Thai food forgotten. "Does Aimee--" Jennifer began to shake her head before she finished the sentence. "Or the rest of your family?"

Jennifer shook her head again, "No one knows--at least no family knows. My degree was in finance, so telling everyone that I worked as a financial planner was an easy thing to say."

"Whoa..." Brooklyn whispered again, "I mean wow. That's quite a revelation." A long moment passed in silence before Brooklyn added, "Well don't make me ask you a thousand questions. Tell me more," she pushed, wondering if she knew Jennifer at all. "How did it start--when did it start?"

Jennifer seemed to relax as she saw her new roommates lack of judgement, "It started about four years.." she paused in thought, "no, I guess it's closer to five now," she turned her attention back to Brooklyn, "It started like most I guess. I needed money. I was desperate." Jennifer paused again, taking a drink of water. Then, "Mom and dad were about through with me five years ago. There was no end of trouble I'd gotten up to back then, and they were done saving me from myself. They told me I was going to have to solve my own problems, and at the time, I was high on drugs, drinking all the time, stealing, gambling, even dealing small amounts of pot myself... I was a bloody nightmare.

"That's when I fell in with a bloke who eventually became my pimp. I actually worked the streets for almost a year before I was able to break away from him and joined an escort service. That year on the street was a tipping point for me. I finally realized that I was going down a bad road, and so I started to make some changes. I got clean, finished my degree, and even moved into my own place--this place," Jennifer said, gesturing around the room with her finger. "My plan after the Uni was find a legitimate job, but the escort gig pays so well that, well, I'm still doing it."

"So you work for a company - some service?" Brooklyn questioned.

Jennifer shook her head, "I used to be but not anymore. I had enough close contacts that I left the service I was with and now I only service a select group of clients."

Brooklyn snorted a laugh, "You're serious aren't you, you're not having a go?"

Jennifer smiled, "No, I'm not having a go. That's what I really do."

"And... and you like it, or is the money just that good?"

Jennifer nodded, "I do like it," she confirmed, then, "and the money is good." Jennifer nodded towards the couch, and then she and Brooklyn grabbed their food containers and moved to sit on padded cushions instead of hard chairs. "Brooke, I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth," Jennifer began as they made themselves comfortable.

Brooklyn snorted another laugh, "I get it. It's not the kind of thing you just come out and tell people."

"Not at first," Jennifer agreed, "but I was hoping I could be honest and open with you." Jennifer placed her hand on Brooklyn's knee for a moment but removed it after only a second.

Brooklyn felt herself begin to blush but tried her best not to let it. "I'm glad you told me," she said, feeling a tingle from Jennifer's touch. "So you really like the escort work? I mean, you're so beautiful and smart. I'm sure you would be successful in whatever you wanted to do."

"Thanks roomie," Jennifer said with a teasing smile, "but yeah, I do enjoy it. I've always liked sex. I like being with people, getting to really know people on a personal level. And of course I kind of like the money."

Brooklyn's brow rose, "I wouldn't have thought you'd really get to know people. You make it sound like it's more than just a physical thing."

Jennifer nodded, "It is," she paused suddenly, correcting, "Most of the time. I have a few blokes who only want a physical thing, but most are looking for a human connection. There are a lot of lonely people in the world, especially among guys. Actually, I think one of the reason's I've been fairly successful is precisely because I get to know my clients - at least the ones looking for that. You see, a lot of escorts see it as just a job. It's all physical for them, too. They don't want any kind of personal connection. But I found that if I did take time to get to know them, and I mean really know them, then they would call me specifically, and I'd get better tips. I learned pretty quickly that you can't be fake about it. You've got to be truly interested in making your client happy. If you can do that, you'll have more work than you know what to do with."

Brooklyn looked thoughtful for a long moment, "I'm guessing you have a lot of clients then."

Jennifer laughed and nodded, "More than I can service. I could probably start my own escort service if I wanted to, but I don't want the headache of dealing with all the petty bitches out there. I make enough money and I don't have to stress about things out of my control. I'm really happy."

Brooklyn slowly shook her head, a smile of shocked disbelief on her features, "What other bombshells do you have?"

"There might be a few, but now it's your turn," Jennifer said, turning the tables on the dark haired girl, "I know you don't like to talk about yourself, but I'm hoping I might be able to earn your trust."

Brooklyn looked away bashfully, she truly didn't like talking about herself. "There's not much to tell," she finally said after a long silence. "I was in a couple of different foster homes before I started school," Brooklyn confessed, feeling a need to reciprocate Jennifer's openness, "but thankfully I was able to qualify to board at school, and with your family having me over to their house for holiday's I haven't had to go back into the foster system."

"I know there were a few holiday's mom and dad couldn't have you. What did you do then?"

A visible chill went through Brooklyn, "I had to go to residential care since it was for a short time - that was always bloody awful."

"Ugh, I bet that was horrible," Jennifer said. She set down her empty take-out. "You're like a real life Harry Potter," Jennifer teased.

Brooklyn laughed and rolled her eyes, "I was obsessed with those books when I was younger," she admitted, shaking her head from the memory. "I must have read those a hundred time."

The two talked well into the night until Brooklyn couldn't keep her eyes open any longer. They finally went to bed and Brooklyn slept better than she had in months, waking only when she began to smell fresh coffee. She wasn't a coffee drinker, but she did like the smell. With hair sticking up in every angle and wearing the simple over-sized tee shirt she always wore to bed, she stumbled into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Hey sleepy," Jennifer said, setting down a cup of hot tea in front of her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. It was her favorite tea, and she found the smell comforting. "So, I'm going to be gone for the day, and probably the night," Jennifer continued, giving Brooklyn a knowing smile. "Here's a key to the front door. Do what you need to, come and go as you please, and eat whatever you want because this is your home now."

"Thank you," Brooke said, taking a sip of the hot liquid.

"Oh, and if you need any clothes, feel free to pilfer through my things. I'm sure you can find a few things that'll fit you," Jennifer added as she grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

With school having just been canceled the day before and online classes not starting until the following week, Brooklyn suddenly found herself with nothing to do. The silence in the flat was a little strange at first, but the quiet had never bothered her. She made herself some eggs and finished drinking her tea before she had a long, hot shower. Something she was rarely able to do at school. On a whim, she went into Jennifer's room again. With the older girl gone, and having an open invitation, she took time to look around. She opened the closet door and marveled at all the clothes and shoes that were neatly organized in their places. Brooklyn then went to a large dresser and opened the drawers, peering for only a moment at the content in each. It was the nightstand that held the biggest surprise. Opening the lower drawer she found a large, no, a very large collection of sex toys.

Carefully, Brooklyn picked up a large dildo from the top of the pile. It was massive in size and felt heavy in her hand. In fact, her small fingers weren't even close to being able to wrap themselves around it. Despite knowing she was alone, she still looked around the room and listened for any footsteps nearby. She was being silly and she knew it. Returning her attention to the dildo, she squeezed the tip. It was firm but pliable. She wondered if this was how big blokes penises really were. Setting the dildo back in the drawer, she looked over the drawers other contents. She found an assortment of vibrators, handcuffs, straps, lubes, games, and various other things she had no clue as to what they were used for. She was so naive, she thought in wonder at the things she was seeing in the drawer.

Brooklyn put the various sexual aides back in the drawer and went back into the main room. With nothing to do, she flipped through the different channels on the television. But that failed to provide the entertainment she was looking for and her mind became even more restless. She thought about the toys in Jennifer's night stand, specifically to a small vibrator she had spotted. Like most girls her age, she had learned to masturbate using her fingers to bring her to orgasm, but she'd often wondered what a vibrator might feel like, never having had the means or the access to buy one. A quick glance at the clock on the wall showed that was still well before noon. She still had loads of time to pass before Jennifer came home, and with the Corona Virus keeping most people indoors, she was basically stuck inside.

Pushing caution from her mind, Brooklyn stood and returned to Jennifer's room. Sitting on the bed she retrieved the small vibrator and gave it a closer inspection. She found the button to turn it on and immediately felt the light buzzing in her hand. Again she couldn't stop the need to look around the room, like someone might have snuck into the closet while she was in the other room. Feeling safe and alone, she laid down on the bed and touched herself. Her fingers felt comforting as they traced their usual pattern of swirls and shapes, pressing here and there where she knew it would bring her more pleasure. She had tried putting her fingers inside of herself, but only on a few occasions. She found that she could bring herself to orgasm simply by rubbing the area above her opening, occasionally slipping the tip of her finger into her entrance just enough to find her natural lubrication.

She inhaled deeply, feeling the need for more air, and allowed herself to entertain thoughts of... thoughts of Jennifer... of waking up that morning in her arms and smelling the natural scent of her skin. Turning her head against the pillow, Brooklyn could smell the older girl's shampoo. She'd always had a sensitivity for scent, and letting it fill her nose made her feel a warmth spread between her legs. She pressed the button on the vibrator and cautiously placed it's tip to her sex. The feeling surprised her and she jolted from the experience, pulling the vibrator away. That was unexpected, she thought to herself and looked at the small buzzing toy in her hand. Taking another deep breath, she tried again, gently touch the device to herself.

The vibrations, she quickly learned, could be controlled by how hard she pressed. She needed very little pressure to find sensations she'd never felt before. It was amazing how quickly she felt her desire swell. It wouldn't take her long to cum using the little toy. Again she pulled the device away and allowed herself to cool down. She didn't want to orgasm yet. It was fun to let it build slowly. Brooklyn let almost a full minute pass before she started again, letting the vibrations and movements of her fingers bring her to the edge of an orgasm. It was easier to think of herself with Jennifer now that her lust was like a spreading fire. The thoughts of the other girl's red hair, her soft and ample breasts, made her sigh in contentment.