Love and Lust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so close now, only seconds away. Brooklyn was tempted to delay the oncoming wave of her orgasm, but she had all day, there was no reason she couldn't try to do this again. Her imagination went further now, bringing images of Jennifer's lips pressing against her own. Ahhh, she moaned and pressed her head against the pillow as the biggest orgasm she'd ever experienced blossomed between her legs and made her core tingle.

"Oh my god," she spoke out loud as she exhaled.

Letting her arms fall to her sides, she laid there trying to catch her breath. 'What the fuck,' she asked herself, 'does this mean I'm gay?' she wondered, feeling a deep and terrifying chasm open up inside and threaten to swallow her. For the first time in her life Brooklyn allowed her to ponder the thought openly. She still had desires to be with a guy someday, and she found some of them handsome enough to consider being with them, but the thoughts of being with Jennifer provoked something powerful inside her. Sure Jennifer was older, but she had been nothing but kind to her. Could it hurt to let herself be closer to the beautiful redhead? Inhaling deeply, Brooklyn let Jennifer's sent fill her nose as her fingers began to touch her sensitive lower lips.

Meanwhile, an alert pinged Jennifer's phone for a second time, telling her that the camera she had in her room had been activated. Opening the surveillance app, she watched as a young, dark haired young woman sat laid on her bed and pushed her hand into her knickers. A wide smile pulled at the corners of her lips. She had been excited the first time the app had alerted her and she saw Brooklyn discover her little stash of personal toys. But she felt ecstatic as she watched the same young woman now pleasuring herself with one of them.

Jennifer put her phone back into her purse and knocked on her client's door. She would have time to watch the video later. It was time for her to go to work now.