Love and Lust: Zatanna and Raven

Story Info
Dick gets roped into a threesome with Zatanna and Raven.
10.1k words
4.63
2.8k
3
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers

Dick rubbed his eyes tiredly. It was too early for Kory's shenanigans. He also hadn't gotten any sleep the previous night.

"What's wrong? I didn't mean to offend you, I just thought you would like it." His girlfriend now wore a saddened expression that Dick couldn't bear to direct any of his frustrations towards.

"Nothings wrong, it's just...it's not something I'm comfortable with." Dick explained calmly. "I'm pretty versatile at a lot of things--I'm an acrobat, I have great leadership skills and work well under pressure, multitasking, I jump off of tall buildings every day...but wearing next to nothing while someone takes pictures of me is very new to me."

"It's not always revealing outfits, Dick!" Kory pointed out, "You would mostly just wear whatever is fashionable and looks good on you--" Then adding under her breath, "Though the magazine cover sells better when there is less clothes..."

"See, that's what I mean!" Dick said in annoyance, "They'd probably have me in a loincloth, or a speedo--"

"How is that bad? I would love to see you in either of those things!"

"Yeah, I'm thinking more along the lines of the thousands--no, the millions of people that are going to be buying the magazines." Dick continued, "I don't even know where to begin in what all our friends are going to think--I know for a fact Wally and Roy are never gonna let me hear the end of it--or what Batman would say if he found out I was a male model--"

"Don't let what you think the others will say hold you back." Kory retorted with a more serious face now. "And what are you trying to say about modeling that is so bad? That it is not something to be proud of, just because it brings many admirers? You've never had any problems with me being a model."

"And I never will." Dick assured her. He sat down on the couch with a sigh, Kory joining him a second later. "I didn't mean to imply that I didn't approve of you as a model or anything, Kor, it's just... I don't think it's for me."

Kory nodded solemnly. "I understand. I didn't mean to push you to it. And if I had to be completely honest, part of why I offered the idea was so I could have hot images of you I could pleasure myself with whenever you weren't available."

"Pleasure yours-?!? You wanted me to be a model so you could masturbate to magazines of me wearing extremely small swimwear?!?"

"Of course!" Kory replied, looking at Dick in mild confusion. "Did you not do the same with my magazines before we became intimate with one another?"

"No, I didn't really have the time, and--"

"Oh, Dick, why would you do that to yourself?" Kory interrupted, now shocked and looking at Dick like he'd just admitted to starving himself for two weeks. "All those years, and you never even relieved yourself once? X'Hal, you must have been so pent up, no wonder you flooded Poison Ivy with your seed-"

"We're getting off topic." Dick cut in. "I'm not against giving you racy photos of myself, if that's what you want. I'm just saying you might not like all the attention I'm gonna get from other women--"

"Dick, we both know you just came back from fucking Dinah and her friends in Gotham. So you do not have to pretend I care about other women pleasuring themselves with pictures of yourself." Kory countered smugly. Then her face lit up with inspiration. "Ooh, and I bet the other women you've already slept with would love having sexy magazines with you in it, too! Especially on those cold, lonely nights..."

Dick groaned inwardly, rubbing his eyes again. He needed a cup of coffee. "At this point, I should just take Helena's advice and become a gigolo."

"Another good idea!" Kory said, not noticing Dick's sarcasm.

"Okay, fine, model it is!" Dick replied, throwing his hands in the air in defeat. "So how would it even work exactly? Do you have anyone that works there that can vouch for me? I don't really have any experience with photography outside of getting harassed by paparazzi back when Bruce took me in."

"Okay, it's fine, there's a secret discount for heroes at the place I work at, Epiphany." Kory giggled. "And I'm sure my friend Beatriz will vouch for you, given that she's a superhero, too."

"Who?"

"She's from Brazil, I think she calls herself Fire? She's fun, when we first met she made a joke about me taking her hero name and putting 'Star' in front of it." Kory remarked. "She started out as a model like myself, but now she's making outfits for me and the other models! In fact, she's the one who designed the clothing I am wearing now!" She made a gesture to her form fitting purple crop-top that just barely kept her firm breasts at bay, and her gray short-shorts that rode up her thighs. "Wait--does this mean you are serious about the modeling job? Oh, Dick!"

"Don't get too excited, I'll give it a chance, that's all." Dick yawned, leaned back on the couch, and reached for the TV remote. All he wanted at the moment was a break so he could enjoy the comforts of his new home. "Just let me have a little time for myself...you know before the endless wave of my 'fans' show up, begging to have my--"

Suddenly there was a bright flash of blue and yellow lights, and a puff of dramatic smoke in the middle of the living room, and when Dick and Kory adjusted their eyes to the blinding sight, in its place they saw Zatanna and Raven.

"Dick, we need you!" cried out Zatanna with an inexplicable sense of urgency in her voice.

"That was quick." Kory said with amusement, "You haven't even done any modeling yet!"

"This is serious!" interjected Raven, rolling her mesmerizing purple eyes, "Dick, I know this is hard to explain, but you need to come with us."

"Wait, you're a model now?" intercut Zatanna, looking over at Dick with interest. "Which magazine?"

"I'm not a-!"

"Actually, Dick just said that he would give it a try-"

"Guys! Focus!" Raven snapped, her eyes glowing red for a moment. They all paused and looked at Raven with concern. "Dick, have you ever heard of Felix Faust?"

"Isn't he one of the magic-based supervillains Batman listed as the potential cause for the outbreak of dark magic?" Dick asked, suddenly finding himself interested in Raven's dilemma. "What, is he the guy?"

"We're not sure." Zatanna said, placing one of her hands on her shapely hip. "What we do know is that he trespassed into Themyscira and stole the Amazon's Magic Sphere, and hid himself in an old fortress in Athens nearby."

Dick raised an eyebrow. "If you know where he is, why haven't Wonder Woman or Donna curb-stomped him already? Or if he's such a big deal, shouldn't the Justice League handle him?"

"That was the plan...until Faust told us if anyone but Raven, you and myself went to meet him in about an hour from now, he'd use his dark magic to destroy the Magic Sphere." Zatanna answered curtly, "And before you ask, I don't know why he asked for the three of us specifically. But the Sphere is a sacred artifact to the Amazons, and Diana's already explained to me explicitly how it should not be damaged under any circumstances."

"That's not even the weirdest thing." Raven added, "We didn't even have to track down Faust--he gave away his location himself when he sent the Justice League the message requesting for the three of us. It's as if he wants to bargain the Sphere for something the three of us have. If he knows something about whatever's caused the recent surge of demonic-based magic, we have to get the truth out of him!"

"I don't like this." Kory vocalized. "It sounds to me like this "Felix Faust" is setting a trap for the three of you. Why does he want Dick, he has no magic powers like the two of you?"

"I don't know. Maybe he saw something in the Themysciran Sphere that connects to him somehow, Diana told me that the Sphere's like a window into space and time." Zatanna speculated.

"If Dick has to go, then I am coming with him!" Kory declared fiercely.

"You can't, Faust put up a magical barrier that makes him aware of everyone within a hundred miles of Athens. If he even gets a hint that there's anyone else, boom, no more Magic Sphere." Zatanna clarified. "Listen, we're running out of time and options. Dick, you're coming with us." Her eyes turned back to Kory. "If things go south, we promise to protect Dick with all of our--"

"That's not enough." Kory hissed angrily. "Swear to me that you will protect Dick from harm. Swear on your soul."

Raven looked back and forth in-between Kory and Zatanna in trepidation. Before Dick could express any comforting words to his girlfriend, his ex-girlfriend took a deep breath and said:

"I swear on my soul that Dick will be safe from harm."

"Thank you." Kory then engulfed Zatanna in a forceful hug, and did the same to Dick. "Please come back to me." Dick felt his heart clench hearing the tearful shakiness in her voice.

He pulled himself closer and kissed her gently, whispering in her lips, "Don't worry about me. If this Faust guy tries anything, he'll be the one worrying about getting hurt."

Kory laughed slightly despite her sadness. "I can never understand how you can be so calm in these situations, despite having no powers to protect yourself."

Dick shrugged, and then glanced at Raven and Zatanna. "That's the perk of being a circus kid, once you get over the fear of falling a few thousand feet nothing fazes you. Also I think I have all the protection I need already..."

***

Dick (now dressed in his Nightwing outfit) observed the ruined temple that lay before the foot of the large hill that looked before the three of them. According to Zatanna, Faust had fled to Athens after barely escaping Themyscira, and had taken refuge in the war god Ares's hill known as the Areopagus.

But Dick was now doubtful that Faust was even there, as the ruins of the temple were so worn and weathered, it couldn't even be considered a building anymore.

After looking at Raven and Zatanna, who also silently watched the Areopagus as if waiting for something to happen, Dick decided to break the ice.

"So, what's it like having Zatanna as a mentor?" Dick asked Raven, "Her positive attitude isn't too suffocating, is it?"

"It's bearable." Raven replied dryly, the shadow of a smile flickering across her emotionless face. "Zatanna here's not a pretty decent teacher, though I believe her Logomancy limits her abilities and is simplistic. I do like her library in Shadowcrest, however; there's a lot of good books about demons and magic in there."

Zatanna huffed with indignation. "Bearable?!? Decent?!? Simplistic?!?"

"Trust me, from Raven, that's high praise." Dick relayed to Zatanna. "Anyways--this is where Faust is hiding? Why here of all places?"

"The Areopagus was Ares's most feared and impenetrable fortress." Zatanna said, stepping closer to the decayed stronghold, her eyes locked to a particularly large rock that jutted out of the hill. "And not only was conveniently close to Themyscira for Faust to occupy, but ever since Wonder Woman's recent defeat of Ares, the Areopagus has been left barren."

"Barren's an understatement." Dick quipped. "It looks like no one's been home for a few thousand years."

The raven-haired magician laughed softly at Dick's words. "Oh, you mean this Areopagus, the hill in Athens here? No, I'm talking about the secret sub-dimension that contains the real Areopagus. It should be right around...here!"

Zatanna then stuck her hand against the large rock's surface...and to Dick's slight surprise, it went right through the rock. The large stone briefly rippled like she had thrown a pebble into a puddle, briefly giving them a glimpse through the transparent rock.

Dick blinked and gestured towards the stone with one escrima stick in hand, responding with a dry, "Ladies first."

Raven smirked and sauntered past Dick. "How courteous of you, Dick."

"Wait just a second, Raven." Zatanna spoke, taking in a deep breath. "Dick, I swore on my soul to keep you safe. And in the scenario that Felix Faust potentially tries to steal or damage your soul when we go in there, I have a...complicated spell that will protect you."

"Complicated?" Dick sat himself down on a nearby stone protruding from the hill. He brushed the hair out of his face and realized he was sweating. "Could you go into detail what that means in this case?"

"I'm going to imprint your soul onto mine, so that if anything happens to your spirit in there, I can conjure it from my aura, and immediately restore you." Zatanna said curtly, her wand in hand. "It's kind of like a tether--"

"Imprint my soul?!?" Dick stammered. He wasn't a big expert on the exact idiosyncrasies of souls, but he had a feeling it wasn't supposed to be imprinted in anything. What the hell did that even mean?

"Okay, I worded it badly--it...it's like an iCloud account, except instead of saving your data and having a backup drive, it's your soul." Zatanna quickly explained.

"For some reason that comparison isn't exactly filling me with confidence, Zee."

"Oh, for--" Raven cut in with a scowl. "Just let me do it! What's the name of this spell, anyway?"

Zatanna turned to Raven with a raised eyebrow. "I'm doing this, Raven."

"Why can't I? Because you think my soul would corrupt Dick's somehow, because it's part demon and damned?!?" Raven hissed venomously, her eyes darkening.

"No, because according to you, my magic's too simplistic for your tastes." Zatanna shot back smugly, causing Raven to pause at her retort.

"Can we just get this over with?!?" Dick exclaimed exasperatedly. "Listen, I don't completely trust magic because I don't know how it works--but I trust you, Zatanna. And Raven, you don't need to prove anything to me, you I know I care about you, right?"

Raven's gray cheeks reddened, with the goth turning to hide her flushed face. "I-I know! Don't make a big deal about it!"

"Okay, just close your eyes and imagine holding my hand, Dick." Zatanna said softly, her eyes beginning to glow bright blue. "The spell will be quick, it should feel like a rush of adrenaline...well at least according to my spellbook, that's what it's like."

Again, not reassuring. Dick closed his eyes.

"Tnirpmi Kcid Nosyarg luos otni Annataz!"

A warm glow of energy encapsulated Dick, and he suddenly felt weightless, with all the bodily aching and tiredness instantly vanishing. Dick tried to imagine himself holding hands with Zatanna, but found his mind and body returning the last time he had been intimate with her.

Zatanna was straddling him in her bed, wearing nothing but her fishnets on her legs and a bow tie.

"So impatient!" Zatanna cooed in Dick's ear, lowering herself slowly onto his cock. "AHHHH! AH! AH! AH! So big! The biggest I've ever had! Ah!" The feeling of her quim clamping down onto his prick was just as wonderful as it had been then.

"Augh, your pussy, Zee! So tight, you're gonna squeeze me dry!"

"OH! YES! DICK! FUCK ME!" Zatanna had cried out, bouncing and thrashing on him. She lovingly embraced Dick with her ample cleavage and had him motorboat her soft breasts. Then Zatanna pulled him into a loving kiss, right as Dick found himself on the verge of cumming.

"Ah...haaaa..MMm!"

"Mm! Mm! MMM!"

But as Dick's shot his seed into Zatanna's tight center, its warmth within her caused the heroic magician to gasp sensually, cumming again and again on his length. But as Dick fired load after load into her, he felt a bit of himself enter the Mistress of Magic, his life flashing before his eyes as he came inside her. He saw himself back in Haley's Circus, then as Robin, then with the Teen Titans, then when he---

"DICK!" shouted Raven loudly, shaking Dick's shoulder. He was back in Areopagus with Raven and Zatanna, and the worried look on his former teammate's face briefly startled him. "Are you...alright? You seemed to fall into some kind of daze."

"I-I'm fine." Dick shook his head. "It was just pretty surreal, for a second there..." He turned to look at Zatanna, who also looked the same, but now her face was red.

"I told you to imagine holding my hand!" She exclaimed with an irritated yet flushed tone. "You really can't even think without sex on your mind, can you?"

"I don't know, I think I wasn't the only one thinking of it." Dick replied softly, taking Zatanna's hands into his. "And let's not act that you didn't enjoy the last time, either."

"Really, now?" Zatanna whispered back breathlessly. "You know one of these days Kory's going to be jealous at how affectionate you are towards me..."

"Uh, guys?" Raven casually interrupted from behind them. "Shouldn't we be--"

"I think she'd be more jealous about the fact that I shared some of my soul with you." Dick quipped, caressing the side of Zatanna's face. She hitched her breath at his touch. "Speaking of, if 'protecting my soul' was that easy, why doesn't everybody with magic powers do that?"

Zatanna smirked playfully. "You think what I just did was easy? You have no idea how spent I am right now, soul-imprinting is very--"

"GUYS!" Raven yelled, her vocal frustration finally catching the other two's attention. "Important mission. Talk to Faust. Save Amazon's Magic Sphere---that ringing any bells?!?"

"Right, right!" Zatanna stammered, before straightening her top hat and talking towards the transparent stone. Dick followed her through the mystical entrance, hearing Raven mutter "Perv." under her breath from behind him. Dick snorted derisively, remembering how a certain someone had been caught touching herself to Kory and himself going at it not too long ago-

Any further thoughts on Raven's hypocrisy were immediately subsided within Dick's mind as he laid his eyes on the real Areopagus...a ginormous stronghold that jutted out into the darkness surrounding them, and was built up by thousands of dark pillars. As the three of them came across the open gates of Ares' former citadel, Dick felt himself shiver as he noticed the dark statues of skulls and what appeared to be the most feared warriors of human history---Spartans, romans, mongols, knights, vikings---the only light that lit up these fearsome sights was a great flame blazing out of the top of the fortress, and Zatanna and Raven's magic, which seemed to emanate a bright blue and purple radiance as they walked towards the center of the Areopagus.

Dick was almost relieved when they finally came face-to-face with Felix Faust in the throne room, if only as a reminder that everything there wasn't dead.

"Right on time. But I already knew when you would arrive." cried out Faust confidently, as the three of them approached the aged magician. He also emitted a magic aura, his magic a dark purple. The blue robed occultist looked out of place in his current setting, as was the pristine, immaculate looking mirror on the wall behind him. Only it didn't look like a mirror at all, instead it was a silver disk with a center surrounded by mist. The disk was embroidered with numbers and places, which glowed a dark purple.

5000. 1200. 1940. 1964. 1980. Infinity Island. Skartaris. Eth Alth'eban.

"On whose behalf are you serving, Faust?" Zatanna commanded, eyeing his shimmering display of power that shone from his position.

"I serve no cause but my own!" Faust answered sharply, and then he noticed Zatanna's gaze, and laughed a cold, cruel laugh. "Oh, you mean this?" He held up one of his wrinkled hands, which then grew bright with violet energy. Dick noticed how old Faust appeared now that he was in a closer proximity. He looked like he was barely able to capture the lasting days of his youth in his expressions and moved so quickly, but Dick knew his true age from how he talked. Like how Ra's al Ghul did back when he clashed against himself and Batman. "If you're referring to the recent surge of dark magic...of course I would take advantage of all this raw power, no self-respecting sorcerer would ignore it! Even your half-demon friend there has had a taste of the unnatural energy leaking into our world, hasn't she?"

MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers