Love and Lust: Zatanna and Raven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven's nostrils flared, her anger brimmering to the surface. "I can't control that, I'm always taking in dark mag--!"

"Don't let him get to you, Raven, that's exactly what he wants." Zatanna warned, sternly pointing her wand at Faust.

"'What I want?!?' You haven't even asked me what I want yet, but I might as well get to the point." Faust announced dramatically. He stood up from Ares' throne, and waved his fiery palms over the surface of the Magic Sphere. The flame that he held was now golden, just like the various jewelry and adornments on Faust's robes. "What I want is to help you stop this unknown practitioner of the dark arts from allowing the demon they are hosting to take over the world."

"Kali Yuga." Dick uttered to himself, then speaking aloud to Faust: "Aren't you a 'practitioner of the dark arts' yourself? I thought someone like you would love that to happen!"

Faust scowled irritably. "And let myself play host to higher beings in order to survive? I would never allow such a thing to happen! The world is mine to inherit, and I will not have these demons take it!"

"That's the Faust I know." Zatanna said sarcastically. "You were sounding too selfless for a second there. But I don't buy it. You've worked with demons before, you even sold your soul once--"

"And got it back!" Faust pointed out proudly. "Those deals I made with the Demons Three were always a means to an end. I certainly never served them like the current culprit is doing."

"This culprit--do you know who they are?" Zatanna asked carefully.

"Unfortunately, I do not. But I do have my suspicions." Faust stepped closer. "All of you heroes probably think it's some big threat like Woton or the Lord of Chaos, Mordru...but I believe it's someone far weaker, someone willing to destroy the world just to remain immortal...like Circe."

Zatanna raised an eyebrow. "The sorceress from Aeaea, purple haired enemy of Wonder Woman...that Circe?!? Come on, Faust, now I know you're just being petty, Circe already is immortal!"

"Is she?!?" Faust hissed bitterly. "That witch is up to something, she always is--why else did she try to steal the Amazon's fortune-telling Sphere like I did? Because she wants to make sure her wicked plans for the future are secure, that's why!"

"Circe tried stealing the Magic Sphere?" Dick asked openly, giving Zatanna and Raven a inquisition glance. "Why didn't you mention this before?"

"Because, unlike Faust, she failed, and fled back to her magically-shielded island." Zatanna said quickly. "And don't take what Faust says about Circe too seriously, he's just bitter because she's not nearly as old as he is, and she's just as much a threat, or more. It's kinda why Faust and Circe are rivals...and why he's not a big fan of me, either."

"Fine, ignore my wisdom! You'll come to regret it, I'm always right!" Faust boasted.

"Really? Because I wouldn't call making a deathtrap like this your home "right", it looks like it's going to fall apart any second now." Raven remarked dryly. "But in all seriousness, none of us should be here right now."

"The Areopagus is perfectly safe!" Faust sneered impetuously. "Ever since the Princess of the Amazons banished Ares to Tartarus his followers have all but fled this fortress, and there's plenty of violence and conflict in the world keeping this place standing. But I digress! The point is, will you accept my help or not?"

"What did you see in that?" Dick pointed at the Magic Sphere, and Faust's golden fire.

Faust turned to look at the Sphere himself. "Ah, the Mirror of Hephaestus. A powerful relic given to the Amazons by the gods themselves...how they've wasted its potential, using it to peer into 'Man's World' or the past...to answer your question, mortal, what I saw in there was the very thing Circe wanted to control. The future." Then he added cheerfully. "But I did promise to return it once you three answered to my demands...perhaps you'll understand once you see the vision of things to come like I did!"

Then, before the three of them could do anything else, Faust blasted their minds with his shimmering golden energy, causing Dick's sight to be bombarded by several images all at once.

He saw a pair of torches going out, a flock of doves circling a bright blue symbol of a bird--his Nightwing symbol--with the doves then flying across the sea towards the most beautiful island Dick had ever seen, like a piece of Paradise isolated from the world. Then he saw himself kissing a beautiful, purple-haired woman with tanned skin and bright blue eyes, a golden talisman with a emerald center sinking beneath the ocean, then a decrepit, formerly golden and marble city veiled with crimson clouds and blue-green skies, a fiery, blazing version of a Lazarus Pit, and finally Raven laying on a obsidian altar adorned in a green cloth, wearing nothing but a ceremonial gown. She looked like she was in a trance--

Then all of reality came into focus.

"What was that?" was all Dick could muster himself to say. He clasped his hands to the sides of his head, trying to process what he'd seen.

"Those were the brief slivers of the future my power would allow me to view from the Sphere." Faust calmly explained. "I don't know what most of it means, other than the fact that Themyscira and Circe have some part to play."

"The purple-haired woman I was with in the vision?" Dick remarked, keeping his poker face as the thought of Damn, I'm even predestined to get laid floated around in his mind. "Yeah, I figured this vision of the future had something to do with me. I think I also saw a Lazarus Pit, too, except it looked like it was made of lava--"

"I recognized the talisman, it belonged to my mother." Zatanna stated, her face conflicted with thought.

"Obviously, the vision of Azarath means that this vision is centered around myself." Raven said unassuredly, "But I don't like how that last image portrayed me. I am going to be sacrificed in this future? Brainwashed? By who?"

"Your father, probably." Faust cut in darkly, an evil glint in his eye. "Trigon is the most likely candidate. Stealing souls and a desire to invade this world fits his description perfectly. And smaller demons like Neibiros or Acheron are nowhere near this capable or confident."

Dick exchanged a look with Zatanna. They had a brief, silent conversation with each other, and she nodded. Dick began to slowly walk back.

"You see, I've already made my own interpretation of the future the Sphere has given me. I believe that our mutual enemy's goal is to sacrifice Raven here in order to bring about a new dark age, born from the power of a half-demon's soul." Faust continued, pacing back and forth in excitement. "So the solution I have found is simple: Raven, you are too vulnerable and will always be a target for our enemies, so you have to be killed here and now so I can make sure your cursed power remains safe...from them."

"How generous." Raven spat bitterly, beginning to float in the air, her eyes darkening. "Except I don't agree to a plan that involves me dying. I prefer the option where I get to live."

"Zatanna, surely you agree that--ARGH!!!" But his plea was interrupted by the sudden burst of energy ramming him back against the wall.

"Tsalb Tsuaf!" Zatanna cried out, surrounding herself by the shimmering shine of her magic. "You really thought that I would help you kill Raven?!? Now I know you're crazy! Egac Tsuaf ni ygrene srab!"

"Ah ah!" Faust hissed, his eyes glowing purple to match Raven's, "You forget that the surge of dark magic makes me more powerful than the both of you! Magicae scutum, ab oppugnationibus mysticis custodi me!" A large, transparent dome that seemed to originate from the shadows itself layered over Faust. Zatanna's spell dispersed against his shield. "Creare serpentem gigantem et Faustum fidelem!" A giant serpent burst from his protected circle, which hissed and snapped at Zatanna.

"'I'll handle it!" Zatanna shouted to Raven. "Get past Faust's defenses! And use Logomancy!"

"I don't need to--fine!" Raven cursed. "Umbrae, cingite et excipite uh...Tsuaf?"

Nothing happened.

"Ha!" Faust sneered shrilly. "What can you expect from such simple and idiotic teachings? Logomancy?!? This is why my Latin spells are far superi--hey! Stay away from the Sphere! Da vitam statuas bellatores, occide mortales!"

"Shit!" Dick yelped, narrowly dodging the dark magic blast aimed in his direction. He was so close to the Sphere now, he was hoping Faust wouldn't notice him--and then Dick noticed the statue warriors nearby come to life with glowing red eyes. "Fuck."

"That serves you right!" Faust declared, crossing his arms, gleefully watching Dick dodge and escape the pointed blades of all the reanimated statues. "And I would've been more careful about handling the Sphere, they say that too much contact can lead to one being stuck inside the--OOF!" A large chunk of pillar slammed into his face, knocking him off his feet. Faust, now sporting a bloodied nose and a bruised face, turned to see Raven, levitating several chunks and pieces of the Areopagus around her. "Arghh!! Hey! You cannot be able to strike me! My spell protects me from--"

"Magic attacks, I know." Raven smiled wickedly. "All my magic is doing is throwing these piñon-magical rocks at your face."

"In that case, Custodi me ab omni--ah! Ow!" Dick's wing-dings flew into his person, piercing his hands and sides with its sharp edges. "Mortal! You dare attac--argh!" Faust retreated, as Dick threw an explosive wing-ding into his face, which exploded and shook the emptied fort.

"Tnepres, nrut otni noollab ekans!" Zatanna yelled, transforming the fearsome snake into a s-shaped balloon a moment later. "Uh, guys...I know you're having fun beating up the old man, but we need to get out of here. Playing with the support beams of this place isn't helping, either."

"Fine." Raven whined childishly, dropping the remaining pillars on the possessed statues of Roman soldiers below her. "Dick, hurry up and get the prophecy mirrors already!"

"Got it!" Dick carefully handled the Magic Sphere, and sprinted past the horde of murderous statues headed in his direction.

"Old man?!? I have several millennia's of experience over you!" howled Faust pathetically, drawing all his dark power within himself to cover every inch of the Areopagus in his violet energy. "I shall crush you three into the dust, we'll see who is having fun then! Gladiatores ex moenibus ipsis creatos!"

The walls surrounding them began to shift and shake, as the Areopagus began to destabilize entirely. Dick could see the messy shapes of stone warriors formed in the walls.

"Faust, you idiot! You're going to make this place fall apart on us!" Zatanna shouted at the deranged occultist.

Faust wasn't listening, laughing triumphantly as hundreds and hundreds of his conjured soldiers emerged and surrounded Dick, Zatanna, and Raven. "I win, Ms. Zatara! You should have taken my deal, I told you I'm always--URGH!!"

Then a large piece of the ceiling and wall from the Areopagus dropped right through his mystical shield and crushed his frail form like a bug.

CRUNCH.

"Huh. I don't feel bad for him." Raven deadpanned with a smirk on her face. "But seriously, let's get out of here."

"Tropelet su ot eht dlo Sugapoera!"

In another flash of bright blue and yellow light, the three of them were back in Athens. Dick inhaled the fresh air happily and exhaled in relief. "Glad we made it out in time."

"Too bad all of us made it out." Raven grumbled.

"What are you-?" Then Dick caught sight of the ghostly, disembodied head of Felix Faust within the Magic Sphere. "What the fuck?"

"I'm not going out that easily!" Faust hissed, narrowing his transparent eyes, which were now hidden in the fog of the Sphere's silver surface. "My body and power is no more, but my spirit remains trapped in the Amazon's sacred mirror! It may be an unlucky fate, but anything is better than the cold release of death!"

"You're a coward." Zatanna sighed in annoyance. "We all die eventually, Faust. Even you. And I'm not giving Diana the Sphere with you tainting its beauty. Hsinab Tsuaf morf erehps!"

Her spell's energy encompassed and sparkled around the Sphere--to no avail.

"Like I said before, the Sphere is a creation of the gods themselves, not even your magic can remove me from it now!" Faust laughed again.

"How are we the losers in this scenario, you're the one trapped in that thing forever!" Dick retorted.

"Bringing misery to the fact that the Amazons will have to put up with my presence is reward enough--imagine Hippolyta's face when a man's spirit is brought to Themyscira!" Faust continued to rant as the three of them tried to ignore him. "Oh, and I can't wait to watch you all get burned to death or sacrificed by the demons. All because you didn't listen to me!"

"How nice." Raven rolled her eyes and gave Zatanna a pitying look. "Poor Amazons...but I'd rather they keep him than me. I don't even want to imagine what Wonder Woman's going to say..."

***

"So what did Wonder Woman say?" Kory texted Dick. He was back at Zatanna's home, Shadowcrest, hours later, finally taking a well-deserved break.

"She was pissed." Dick texted back. "But she decided to bring Faust and the Sphere back to her island anyway. I think she said something about praying to the gods to 'clean the stench of evil' from the Sphere or something."

"You met Wonder Woman? X'Hal, she is said to be the most beautiful woman on Earth...Dick, did you happen to get to know her a little better? 😉" Kory rapidly responded. Dick shook his head, chuckling to himself at her question. As lucky as Dick was with the increasing number of women he'd been with recently, Wonder Woman was a little out of his league. Then again he thought the same about Black Canary, and she'd been screaming his name very loudly two days ago, albeit slightly muffled by a ball gag.

"No, of course not--and I don't need to 'get to know the most beautiful woman on Earth a little better, I'm dating her." Dick texted his Tamaranean girlfriend.

"Oh, Dick!--"

"Dick, can we talk with you for a second?" Raven and Zatanna entered Dick's guest bedroom. The gray-skinned goth raked her eyes over Dick's current clothes, a tank top and very form-fitting shorts. Her face grew red. "I don't know how to say this exactly, and with me and Zatanna learning to bond and share a lot of things, we thought you'd like it if we...did something for you."

"Do what?"

"Dick, do you want to have a threesome with Raven and myself?" Zatanna asked bluntly.

"Zatanna!" Raven exclaimed shrilly.

"What? I'm just getting to the point." Zatanna placed a hand on her curvy hip. "Just a heads up, Dick, we've kinda been practicing a magic show roleplay session just for you...and I've taught Raven a thing or two about pleasing men. Turns out we have a lot in common when it comes to getting fucked by you. Like anal sex...unless your girlfriend wants you home right now..." She pouted playfully.

After most of the blood in Dick's head flowed down into his nether regions, the former Flying Grayson relayed Zatanna's offer to Kory. And oddly enough, Kory for once wasn't 100% down with the other two girl's proposals.

"Oh....I know you would really like that, Dick, but I feel so lonely without you here! I want to feel your big cock inside me, lover, I don't think I can wait any longer!"

Dick's erection increased from the erotic nature of Kory's message. His sex-starved mind quickly came up with some kind of middle ground, something that would work for all four of them.

"How about this Kor--I'll record my fuck-session with Zee and Raven for you, and when I'm done, I'll make sure to have enough energy for you when I get home."

"You better have enough energy afterwards for me!" Kory warned. Dick could tell how sexually frustrated she was, even via texting. "Mmmn, but I can't wait to see you fuck both of those sexy magic girls Atlantic at once! We can add it to our collection!"

"Collection? You mean the one sex tape you made of Ivy and me?"

"Yes."

"It's a yes from Kory---but she wants something out of it." Dick reported to Raven and Zatanna. "Whatever kinky threesome you have planned, I'm going to need to record it for Kor, just to keep her happy on her end."

"A sex tape?!?" Zatanna and Raven shouted in unison. Oh, great.

"I am not having sex with a camera watching me do it! And I'm definitely not risking any of what I'm gonna do being leaked online, my fans are already perverted as it is!" Raven adamantly protested.

"Me either, I have a wholesome reputation to maintain!" Zatanna complained as well, then adding, "Though, to be completely honest, the fishnets don't really help my case here. But that doesn't mean I need a raunchy video of me out there!"

"Relax, Kory's not going to upload it on any sites or anything." Dick assured. "She's just going to have a copy for herself, or as she puts it, her collection."

"Why am I not surprised that you record your depraved couplings with other women?" Raven asked, with her eyes suddenly widening at the implication of her comment. "Wait, please don't tell me you recorded me back at Titans Tower the first time we--?"

"No, of course not!" Dick responded decisively. "By collection I mean the video Kory recorded of me and Poison Ivy."

"Right, the sex tape of you cheating on her with the cow-titted green woman, I remember that."

"Exact--hey!"

"When can I see that video?" Zatanna cut in.

"Can we just do the magic show roleplay already?" Dick said sarcastically. "Raven, if it bothers you that much, we can just have Zatanna use her magic to make the camera invisible."

Raven rubbed her dainty chin thoughtfully. "That could work."

***

Dick could tell Raven loved living in the Shadowcrest manor, as her low-light room with various spellbooks scattered across the room fit perfectly in the gothic aesthetic Zatanna's home gave off. Of course, he was barely paying attention to Raven's room, despite being laid back on her bed, with the soft silky sheets. No, he was focused on the leggy, statuesque magician that was currently straddling him.

"Oooh...it looks like we have a big, strong, and hard volunteer for my next magic trick..." Zatanna cooed sultrily. Her fishnet covered thighs rubbed his clothed erection incessantly as she took her top hat off her head. She flipped the hat over, and began whispering a spell under her breath while dramatically stirring her fingers over the dark opening. "Now, when I put my hand in this hat, I'm going to pull out our other lovely assistant!" She shot her palm into the top hat's underneath. "Now...where are you, bunny....? Gotcha!"

As Zatanna pulled her assistant out of the opening, the top hat itself seemed to unnaturally grow and expand to accommodate the size of the person she magically summoned. Of course, it was Raven, and to Dick's aroused delight, she wore nothing but a matching set of a purple leotard, bow tie, and bunny ears, leaving a lot of her thick, voluptuous form spilling out of the outfit (that clearly did not fit her). Oh, and she wore fishnets and high heels, just like Zatanna did.

The sexy image of Bunny Raven was slightly deterred when Raven's wide hips briefly became stuck at the brim of the hat, which seemed to have a limit in how far it could stretch wide open.

"Oh, what a cute and adorable assistant...oops!" She giggled and failed to hide her laughter at Raven's lower waist getting stuck. It was a pretty odd sight, with Raven's curvy waist obscenely protruding from such a small, narrow space.

"Hey, this didn't happen when we practiced the hat-trick last week!" Raven groaned in annoyance.

"Hey, you're not supposed to talk while we're roleplaying, make bunny sounds!" Zatanna proclaimed matter-of-factly.