Love and Lust: Zatanna and Raven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never agreed to do that! What the hell does a bunny even sound like, anyway?!?" Raven continued, not caring if she 'broke character' or not. "Just get me out of this thing!"

"Fine! But your attitude's killing the mood." Zatanna scolded, pulling her wand out.

"I don't know, she's still doing it for me.." Dick chuckled, admiring the view of Raven's ample, fishnet covered ass-cheeks wobbling erotically. She didn't need to be turned around for him to see her robust behind, her ass was so big he could see it jiggling from the side.

"Tch. Men." Zatanna sighed giddily. "Tah eerf Nevar."

"Finally." Raven's lovely full-figured form finally became unveiled before Dick's eyes, her long, meaty thighs and legs slowly making their way out of Zatanna's top hat...slowly. She crawled up to Dick on all fours, a sexy smile on her face as she knowingly shook her 'bunny tail' back and forth in excitement. "I've been waiting to do this all day...Mnnnmmmn! MMMN!!! MM!"

She took Dick's lips in a desperate, yet skilled kiss, her tongue finding his, and her mouth clasping into him as Raven's hands wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him in closer. Yep, she was definitely a more experienced kisser now, from how confidently she approached him.

"MMMN!!! MPHHHNN!!! Mmmmm!"

Dick's hands made sure to explore every inch of Raven's bunny costume, going from her exposed shoulders down to her wide, yet toned tummy which bulged through the small leotard, and finally resting on her quivering ass cheeks, which Dick squeezed to Raven's mewling delight.

"Ah-hah! Ah..." Raven pulled out of their kiss, a line of saliva trailing out from her plump lips.

"If you're wondering, I've been giving Raven some lessons on kissing. Very hands-on lessons. With lots of tongue." Zatanna's loveliness came into Dick's line of sight. She tugged off her jacket, and made sure Dick noticed how her buttoned up breasts bounced within the confines of the white undershirt she wore. "And speaking of, it's my turn! Hmmmph! MMnnn!!! Mmmm!" Dick roughly kissed Zatanna back, more than willing to make himself familiar with his ex-girlfriend's taste.

"Mnnwaa!!! Ah--mmmn!" Zatanna's kiss was even more aggressive and hungry than Raven's, as not only did the stage magician's tongue twisted and writhed with Dick's as they swapped spit, but she also made sure to grope and feel up Dick's muscular frame.One hand slipped up into his tank top, the other slinking down his shorts. "Mnnn...mmm.." Dick's own hands grabbed hold of Zatanna's slender waist, enjoying her soft touches and fondles.

Raven then pulled down his shorts and underwear completely, unveiling his rigid member, which swung up to greet the two sexy magic girls. Zatanna pulled the tank top off of Dick, and began kissing down his sturdy chest and pectorals, peppering his abs with smooches as she neared his pelvis, leaving behind a trail of her bright-red lipstick all over his body. Raven began kissing him from the bottom of his thigh, and made her way up past his knee, his swollen balls, and then...Zatanna and Raven met at the base of his cock, and licked and stroked his manhood until their lips found each other at his cockhead.

"Mmm...MMMPHH!!!" The two of them tenderly inhaled and sucked each other's mouths in an egregious open-mouthed kiss, the tip of Dick's prick being "caught" in the crossfire of their tongues. Zatanna and Raven giggled and cooed as they sloppily made out over his length. They knew what they were doing--and Dick didn't know if he could last any longer. "Haaa-Mmmn! Ha-aahmmmn!"

"Zee! Raven! I don't know if I can-ah!" Dick grunted loudly as they continued their joined worship of his cock. Zatanna's palm carefully massaged the base as Raven fondled his ballsack. Their soft lips never left his cockhead. Finally, Dick found him releasing right into their maws, groaning loudly. "Here it comes, girls!"

"Ahhhh!" Raven and Zatanna positioned their opened mouths over his tip in unison--they were ready for this--and moaned lewdly as Dick fired his cum into their lips, their tongues out, ready to collect. "AAAHMMMmmm!! MHMMN!" The second Dick was run dry of sperm, Zatanna once again took Raven's lips in a domineering kiss, and the two of them briefly fought over the seed they had caught in their mouths. Zatanna tugged at Raven's purple hair as her muffled laugh indicated she had "won" this round.

"Mmn! I love your taste, Dick!" Zatanna giggled as she licked her lips clean.

"Mmhmm!" Raven agreed through a mouthful of cum, struggling to swallow it all before finally exhaling loudly. Her puffed up cheeks only added to the adorable, yet alluring bunny outfit she wore, the bunny ears clip on her head bouncing in place as she finally choked down all his seed.

"Yeah...well I want more!" Zatanna declared, noticing Dick's growing erection. She pushed Dick onto his back on Raven's bed, and quickly retook his length back into his mouth, stuffing as much of his manhood into her throat as she could.

"Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!"

"Hey! We're sharing, remember!" Raven snarled, though her ferocity was somewhat dampened by how cute she looked when she was flustered, watching Zatanna shamelessly cram his cock into her esophagus.

Zatanna temporarily ceased her aggressive fellatio. "Engag--ackmmn! Ride his face, Raven. Dick, give her some gentle loving with that amazing tongue of yours..come on, return the favor!" Then she returned to her blowjob. "Gaghk! Gaaaghhk!"

"Come here, Raven." Dick whispered softly. Raven pulled the bottoms of her leotard to the side, blushing intensely, and turned around, giving Dick a perfect view of her crouching fishnet covered legs, exposed dripping pussy and puckered anus---

Then he saw darkness, as Raven abruptly sat on his face, her ass cheeks clapping loudly against the sides of his face, her glistening cunt positioned right over his mouth.

PLAP!

"Ah...ummnn.." Raven bit her lip, struggling to straddle his head, and squeaked loudly as Dick slapped his hands onto her wobbling derrière to keep her still.

CLAP!

"AH!"

Dick breathed through his mouth, his nose buried along with most of his face in Raven's gray-skinned booty--the fishnet material furthered the eroticism of all it all, rubbing against his face, with Dick slipping his fingers through the fishnets to grasp the goth's bare flesh, to feel it. Raven's squirming grew as Dick began to eat her out. His tongue snaked up into her tight center and tasted her leaking juices.

"AHH--YES! MMMN! LICK ME THERE, OOH!" Raven screamed, gyrating her thick hips into Dick's face, desperate for more of his tongue.

"Gaghk! Gaghk! GGggahhk!" Zatanna stifled a cough as she pulled back, her pillowy lips popping off of Dick's member. "Ah..mn--Oh, Raven, I think you made him get bigger..." Then, batting her eyes, she added-"So whose tongue feels better on that tasty pussy of yours--mine or Dick's."

"D-Dick's! Definitely D-Dick's!" Raven cried out joyously, cumming with a shriek. Dick happily lapped up her orgasm, his wet and unsatisfied prick bopping against Zatanna's chin, as if to get her attention. Zatanna huffed disappointingly at Raven's answer, and then looked down at the boner slapping against her face.

"Mmmn, you like the taste of the pretty bunny, don't you handsome?" Zatanna teased sexily, giving his aching cockhead a peck. Dick moaned out a muffled "Yes!" from the underneath of Raven's spacious behind. "You made Raven cum so hard, I think you deserve a treat...and I know what kind of treats big cocks like you like..."

"L-let me guess--?" Raven half-moaned sarcastically, steadying herself by placing her hands on Dick's athletic pecs.

Zatanna ripped open her white top, revealing her large, jiggling tits to Dick's unseeing eyes--and Raven's, who rolled hers in annoyance. Dick definitely felt the presence of Zatanna's breasts when he felt the creamy flesh of her chest surround and squash around his length. "Ah...mnnhph!" He yelped desperately, his tongue lashing out at Raven's quim, triggering another orgasm from the half-demon.

"MMNNN!!! Oh..." Raven collected herself, pulling back and pumping her hips to match the movements of Dick's invading organ. Then she glared at Zatanna jealously, watching her writhe and jerk Dick's member from in-between her big tits. "Do you have to do that in front of me?"

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"I don't see what the issue is, you're the one getting eaten out." Zatanna laughed, slapping her mammaries around Dick's girth in a playful manner. "All I'm doing is making him cum sooner, he always does whenever a woman does this to him. Well, according to Kory anyways."

"Of course she'd be the expert, her tits a-are, mnn, bigger than her head!" Raven complained, dropping her ass up and down on Dick's head. Dick continued licking her, mildly amused that they were having such a casual conversation like they weren't currently sandwiching Dick in the middle of their threesome.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"Yeah, Kory makes a DD-cup like myself feel small!" Zatanna lamented dramatically, letting a bit of drool drip onto the merging cockhead in her cleavage. "But who knows, maybe one day Kory will finally have some competition in the chest compartment--oop, speaking of tits...here he comes, aah!"

Dick's fingers dug into Raven's inner thighs, his muffled grunting a last-minute indicator before his throbbing prick shot out several loads out from in-between Zatanna's breasts, covering them in warm seed, as well as her chin and neck.

"Ooh, mnn, so good!" Zatanna said praisingly, letting out a gasp as a long rope landed on her cheek. Without hesitation, she began to greedily help herself to the cum strewn across her chest and face. "Raven, don't be like that! If it makes you feel better, your ass is way bigger than mine!"

"I guess." Raven grumbled. She felt the vibrations of Dick's muted agreement from between her legs. "Oh..well, Dick, if you're such a big fan of my ass, why don't you kiss my ass, huh?" She shifted herself forward. Dick's eyes widened when his adventurous tongue prodded against her butthole. He hesitated for all of a moment--and then he fully immersed himself in Raven's ass, pressing his face between her asscheeks.

"AHHH!!!! OH! OH! OH! YOU'RE SO DIRTY!" Raven howled as Dick rimmed her. Luckily for him, she was pretty clean back there.

"I'm not so sure Kory'll be so eager to kiss you, Dick, if she knew where that mouth has been!" Zatanna chuckled, as she cleaned herself with her tongue like a cat. "Wait; yeah she would."

"ARGHHH!!!" Raven screeched, her eyes crossing as her cunt sprayed her pussy juices across Dick's abdomen. Dick continued to eat out Raven's ass, ravenously tugging and groping her asscheeks as he reflexively thrusted his resurrected boner.

"I'll take it! Ha-aaaah! Ooh! Yes!" Zatanna proclaimed, ripping off her own bottoms and sinking her own sopping pussy down Dick's pointed erection with gusto. "Mmmmn, I missed this cock! The dildoes have nothing on this thing! Ah, mmm!" She rocked herself onto his length rhythmically, his tip already jamming into her g-spot.

"I get fucked next, got it!" Raven sneered jealously, before crying out in orgasm again. "Ooh, damn you Grayson, and that wonderful tongue of yours!"

"Why don't you focus on my tongue..." Zatanna whispered with a sexy wink, grabbing onto Raven's shoulders. She drew Raven close to her.

"Mmmn!! MM! Mmm! Mmm!"

Dick's vision may have been...obscured by Raven's sizable booty, but he knew the sound of two women making out when he heard it. The fact that they were doing this right over him, while he worshipped Raven's ass and fucked Zatanna's pussy...it only motivated Dick to lick and thrust even harder, cajoling more and more muffled kisses from them, until finally, all three of them came at once.

"MMMMM!!!!"

Raven's orgasmic fluids splashed onto Zatanna's flexing tummy and belly button, just as Dick filled this ex-girlfriend's quivering center with his cum. They both broke off of their kiss, and held each other as their shared orgasms passed through them.

After what seemed like an eternity, Raven lifted her shaky legs, and Dick's head exited the confines of the half-demon's partially gaping backdoor. "Uagh...ah...oh..." Dick gasped for air, heaving his chest wet with Raven's juices. "God, I love your ass, Raven..."

"What about my ass?!?" Zatanna glowered in mock offense, turning around to display her own fishnet covered behind. "My ass isn't big enough either?"

"It's definitely big enough..."

Raven and Zatanna exchanged a look and quickly gained matching mischievous grins. "You like both of these booty's, huh?"

***

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Dick groaned, as Raven and Zatanna sandwiched his cock between their wide asses. The two of them mercilessly squashed his length, the soft pale and gray skin rippling back and forth against his member.

"Yeah, how do you like these asses now?!?" Zatanna laughed in triumph. "Not too much of a breast man now, are you? Gonna cum already? Do it, cum, cum all over these fat asses!"

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"God, I can't take anymore of--"

"Do it, Dick, cum all over us!" hissed Raven between gritted teeth. His throbbing cockhead could barely be seen between their jiggling derrières, popping out from in-between the middle of their union. Raven's admittedly bigger ass overwhelmed Zatanna's voluptuous but smaller behind, but none of that mattered to Dick.

CLAP!

"Cumming!" He howled, firing load after load of his white discharge all over the wobbling and twerking asses of Zatanna and Raven. He fell back on the bed, unable to feel anything below his thrusting hips. God, these two were so insatiable, they were gonna fuck him to death!

"Mmmnn.." The sight of Zatanna licking Bunny Raven's buttcheeks clean of his cum quickly reinvigorated his sex drive. Zatanna giggled as she locked eyes with Dick, and spread Raven's gray behind wide open, displaying Raven's butthole like an offering. "Come and get it, big boy...get this bunny goth girl's tight asshole--"

"Yeah, get my tight bunny goth gAHHH!!!" Raven's sarcastic reply was quickly interrupted as Dick surged forward like an animal, shoving his bulging cockhead right into Raven's sphincter. "AHH! YES! FUCK THIS ASS, DICK! IT'S MISSED YOU, OOH!"

"Yeah, I figured out that Raven's a big anal whore after stuffing a few of my toys up in there." Zatanna commented nonchalantly as she fingered herself to the sight. "But I bet you knew that already, didn't you?"

"Ah..ah...ah!" Was all Dick could say in response, his mind focused on the amazing sensation of Raven's slick butthole clenching around his cock, and her fat asscheeks clapping against his waist every time he penetrated her.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

"Cum in me, Dick! FUCKING FILL MY ASS, FUCK IT, FUUAGHHKK!!" Raven yelled, her tongue lolled out as she squealed in ecstasy. She now looked more like a bitch in heat rather than a cute bunny. Dick kept his hands on her thick thighs, pulling her deeper and deeper into her until he was balls deep. Zatanna's dirty talk was what brought him over the edge.

"Cum in her, Dick. Cum inside that ass, and fuck me, next! Ha-ah!"

Clap! Clap!

"URGH!" Dick gasped as he fired another load into Raven's backdoor, falling forward as he continued to empty his balls into her soft body. "Take it, Raven, take it...!"

"Ooooh..." Raven slumped down from her doggystyle position, her eyes crossed as he pumped another warm deposit of seed inside her.

"Diiiiiick...you're not going to forget about me and my poor, overlooked booty, are you?" Zatanna was on all fours now, too. Dick exhaled, his prick ready for more before his mind was. It was going to be a long night.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Zatanna hollered and hooted, backing her bouncing backdoor into Dick's manhood, though unlike Raven, Dick had his hands in her dark hair, and yanked on it as every inch was pushed into her tight butthole. "Mmmn! I think you're making me an anal whore, too! OH!"

Raven finally regained consciousness, and glared daggers at Zatanna. "I'm just glad you're the one getting it in the ass for once."

Zatanna turned to give Raven a naughty smile. "You just reminded me what we should do next, Raven."

Raven's eyes widened in realization. "No, Zee, you better not-"

***

"AH! AH! SLOW DOWN! CUMMING! OOOH!!!" Raven squealed, as Dick and Zatanna sandwiched her between them. While Dick's fleshy prick ravaged her pussy, Zatanna's double-sided dildo and makeshift strap-on pierced Raven's already gaping/leaking asshole.

"Mmm, yeah, you like being DPed?" Zatanna teased, wrapping her arms around Raven's shoulders and giving the goth quick kisses on her flustered face. "I get the appeal of why Dick loves fucking your ass so much, every time I thrust into you, it's like sending my waist to a marshmallow paradise!"

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"Zee, go easy on her." Dick sighed, driving himself harder against Raven, which pushed her back into Zatanna's strap-on. He continued to fuck Raven's silky pussy until--

***

"Cumming! Ah! Ah! Mmmn!!!"

What seemed like hours later, Dick finished inside Zatanna, and kissed her in utter euphoria, the only thing that mattered was that his seed was inside her, her warm breasts were against his chest, and her long legs were wrapped around his waist.

"MMnnn...hey! Don't get all limp now, you still owe Kory a round, remember?" Zatanna said, releasing Dick from their impromptu kiss.

"Uhhh..." groaned Raven in agreement. She laid on her stomach, her back and trembling buttcheeks completely covered in Dick's seed and Zatanna's pussy juices. Her face was buried in her pillow, as if trying to ignore Dick and Zatanna's conversation. She was so worn out she forgot to take off her bunny ears.

"Right...right..." Dick pulled out of Zatanna's overflowing quim, and looked at where the invisible camera recording all of their depraved sex was, in the corner of the room. "Fuck...there must be hours of footage in there by now..."

"It's fine, I'm sure Kory's still watching." Zatanna joked, laying back on a pillow herself. "Speaking of watching...are you really going to be a male model?"

"Yeah, I'm a little unsure about it." Dick professed. "I'll give it a shot, but if things get out of hand--"

"Re-lax, it's not as if you're not already drowning in an ocean of women wanting to get in your pants. What's the harm in a couple thousand more admirers?" Zatanna pointed out. "Don't get all stressed out over it. I've been where you are--and yeah, I do have a lot of 'fans' of me online--but that's not the point! The point is, as your...friend, I'm supporting you on your risque career choice, Dick."

"Really?"

"Of course! I want to be the first one to get a copy of you on the cover, too!"

"Really, Zee-"

"Shit! I-why didn't I just magically summon Kory here in the first place?" Zatanna suddenly yelled out to herself. "Oh fuck, ummm... Nommus Yrok ereh!"

And in a bright flash of light, Kory was there with them...naked, and touching herself with her phone in hand. "Ah..ah... that's right, Dick, fuck those magic girls for me...OH! Ah!" She then noticed where she was, and abruptly stopped floating in the air...and landed on her back atop of a resting Raven.

"Hey! Ow! Watch where you land, you Tamaranean bimbo!"

"Sorry Raven!" Kory cried out, dropping her phone in shock. "Mmm, your back is so sticky, Raven..." She cheerfully rubbed her clean back against Raven's, exclaiming, "Dick, look! I'm in the movie with you! Now it's my turn, fuck me!" She spread her legs open, showing off her wet cunt.

"Her turn." Zatanna repeated to Dick.

"Your turn." Dick stretched his arms, and embraced Kory while she was still on top of Raven.

"X'Hal! X'Hal! X'Hal!"