All Comments on 'Love & Obsession'

by archerstories

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhiteWomanBelongonthereKneesWhiteWomanBelongonthereKnees7 months ago

great to see a new story i thought u had stop, i would another part to Corporate Restructuring

zena99zena997 months ago

A fantastic story, I did not want it to end.

takamatsu724takamatsu7247 months ago

archer, you are so fucking good at this. The dirty talk in particular in unparalleled, and I love your attention to detail in fabrics and fashion. Glad to see you writing again!

AnkypartyAnkyparty7 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! Sad to see it end - more please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another great story, in line with some of my favorites of yours. I hope there are more. I loved the Collections series, definitely wished there were more of those but this feels similar.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, really enjoyed her mental process and deliberation. I wish you would have had her desperation drive her to more degrading actions like facials and a cumwalk or to have her pretend to be oblivious to her boobs flopping out in a mall.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Glad you are back with another great story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Think your stories lose something when there isnt affection between the mc and the girl(s).

ShibbolethPartyShibbolethParty7 months ago

Very enjoyable read. I think it had an excellently strong start - the rapidly-escalating competitiveness and desperation was well done. Titjob scenes are relatively unusual, and this one was great. ("Do you still want a picture of me for your contacts?" - inspired!) And of course I'm always a fan of unnecessary D&D references (that thread died out with the dragon habitant line, but to be fair it was a good line).

I think the latter half was a little weaker as the three women quickly blur together, but you still managed a few enjoyable twists there.

As a final comment - you have a bit of a content warning at the start, but for my money "Taking Them With Me" makes this look sweet and romantic - might want a warning on that story if you're concerned!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful, my fantasy as a story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarcherstories@archerstories
I hope you enjoy reading my stories. My goal is to write stories that start in the world we know and end in the world of porn. In most of my stories, you won't find girls doing things against their will, you'll find their will being changed to be more fun. Feedback is always a...