Love & Prostitution Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Tuesday they spend a wonderful day together shopping for outfits to wear on the cruise. Sushila reminds them to keep the receipts because they are part of their business uniform and are tax deductible. They laugh and make sure they save as much as possible of their income from the tax man, even to the extent of buying the very best range of designer luggage to protect their new outfits and accessories. Their phones continue to ring and by lunchtime they are all booked for every night of the 12 week cruise, having each taken US$2.1 million into their business accounts. During the afternoon, a multitude of new callers are added to each lady's waiting list. They are all so pleased that they have 'sold out' so completely and so quickly. They are equally pleased that they were able to handle everything, including contact details and personal bookings using their smartphones. They were literally in high spirits on returning to the penthouse after their 'high liquid diet' lunch!

Shortly after midnight early Wednesday morning, the convoy sets off for Kolkata and Bangkok Girl. A new adventure and chapter of their lives is starting.

12