Love & Prostitution Ch. 22

Story Info
Settling in on Bangkok Girl.
3.1k words
4.55
2.2k
1
2

Part 22 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

The motorcade drives up to Bangkok Girl's gangway as the sun begins to set. She looks magnificent from down on the quay and everyone is very happy to see her after the long journey. Sansa and Emily hold hands as the memories flood back. They see the Captain coming down the gangway to welcome them as the doors are opened for them by Nilesh and Ranjit who help them out of their car. The Captain smiles as he welcomes them back home to Bangkok Girl. They thank him and say how pleased they are to be back. He says a buffet awaits them in the dining room and he will meet them there when he has also welcomed Amy and Sushila.

They make their way up the gangway and go inside, where they are welcomed by beautiful side by side large portraits of the owners Emily and Sansa surrounded by smaller photographs of the Captain and his officers. The photographs of Emily & Sansa were taken by the second officer, a keen photographer, while returning from the test cruise after the decision to buy Bangkok Girl. The PSOs follow close behind the ladies. In the meantime, the assistant PSOs start moving all the luggage to the appropriate cabins.

As the ladies take refreshments they talk about having some extra cocktail maxi dresses made and delivered before Bangkok Girl puts to sea on Friday, Sudesh posts an assistant PSO on guard at the foot and at the top of the gangway then with Ranjit they conduct a security inspection of the vessel. Sansa knows just the tailor who does quality work and everyone agrees she should call him. She makes the call and reports that he and his assistant will immediately come to them with fabric samples.

Meanwhile the remaining assistant PSOs transfer all the luggage safely to the appropriate suite. Nilesh waits for Emily's luggage to arrive in her owner's cabin after checking security. When the luggage arrives he unpacks for her and ensures plentiful supplies, including condoms and lubricating jelly, are in the bedside lockers. Emily is delighted to find her luggage has been unpacked and the contents stored away for the cruise. However it is times like this, and when taking bookings, that she feels the need for a female personal assistant and thinks that Achara would be an ideal choice.

True to his word, the tailor and his assistant arrive by tuk-tuk laden down with fabric samples. Nilesh advises the ladies when he is arriving and they assemble in the lounge. Sansa greets the tailor and introduces the ladies, saying that her family have used his tailoring & dressmaking service for many years. The ladies look through his catalogue of cocktail maxi dresses and focus on a variety of sleeveless strappy maxi dresses, some featuring an eye catching V neckline. They also focus on some styles featuring a slit up the front of one leg to just above the knee. They happily agree to dress the part and go for a classy look.

Scanning through the silk fabric samples they each choose a number of styles in variety of fabrics and colours they like. Emily chooses her favourite colours, royal blue and scarlet but adds some black floral designs as well. Sansa does the same and chooses emerald green and burgundy. Working through the names he has noted, he asks for their confirmation that he has accurately recorded their requirements. The ladies are impressed with his attention to detail and confirm their orders. One by one he takes an impressive number of measurements and records them. By the end of the process, each of the ladies has ordered getting on for 30 silk dresses each. The tailor quotes an unbelievably low cost for each lady (about the cost of one maxi silk dress in a high street shop) and says he will deliver the finished dresses in 24 hours, if that is acceptable. The ladies smile and look forward to seeing him the next day. The tailor and his assistant are accompanied off the vessel to the waiting tuk-tuk.

Emily showers and puts on a fresh sari outfit then goes to the lounge. Seeing Sansa she joins her, they embrace and kiss each other then as they sit, a bar waiter attends them. They both order a gin and tonic and say how wonderful it feels to be back on Bangkok Girl. They are only just over a day away from starting to earn the fortune they have already collected. They reminisce about their past together on board and Emily reminds her of the brothel uniform they used to wear. They struggle to suppress their arousal, they both loved wearing the skimpy uniform. Nilesh and Sudesh come to report they have conducted a security scan of the vessel and found no issues. Emily invites them both to sit and have a drink with them, but they look hesitant. Emily says it's fine since there are no guests on board yet and waves for the waiter telling them to order whatever they like. They relax and sit with their ladies and give their drink orders. They relax chatting together over drinks until it is time for dinner.

After dinner Emily & Sansa go down to the brothel and Achara sees them straight away and makes a beeline to give them a big welcome hug. They sit together smiling at each other. Emily asks how she has been and she replies that she loves her new life, probably much more than she thinks decent. Emily confesses that she felt the same, Sansa agrees and they smile happily embracing that they are all career prostitutes just because they enjoy their work. Achara says her new career means she is able to help her family financially. She also says how happy she is to see Emily & Sansa, having thought about them often.

Emily tells her that they have been receiving good reports about her and had every confidence that with her lovely attitude and personality she would be a valuable addition to the brothel. Emily asks how she feels now that she is judged ready to become a high class prostitute. Achara simply replies that she will eternally be grateful for their help and longs to serve her benefactors. Emily asks if her trainers have indicated any thoughts about her future. Achara replies that she was been told by all her trainers that they work at an exclusive sex club in Delhi and they are recommending to the committee that they 'interview me personally'. Emily tells her that she is also a 'registered lady' at the Delhi branch, as the club calls their high class prostitutes.

Achara says it would be a dream fulfilled to be in the same place with them. Emily checks her smartphone and notes there are a number of committee members from the Delhi branch on board during the first week of the cruise. Looking up she smiles and tells Achara that she would love to have her in Delhi too and is sure that all the men that visit her in the brothel will be as delighted with her as they are. Achara smiles happily and giggles: "It is my business to ensure they are!"

Emily decides to say no more for now and standing to leave they embrace Achara. Emily goes to kiss her cheek but Achara moves just enough so their lips meet. She has learned her craft well! She playfully spanks her bottom and tells her how desirable she is in her brothel uniform whispering: "You look good enough to eat, I had quite forgotten how much I loved wearing that uniform". Achara hopes she will see them again soon, to which Sansa replies with a big smile: "Oh you can be sure of that". Emily notices that Amy isn't to be seen and they leave the brothel.

Entering her cabin they find Amy and Nilesh waiting for Emily. They order hot chocolate and sit down to chat. Amy asks if Achara is alright and Emily assures her that she is. She goes on to tell them both that she hopes Achara will be offered a position as a 'registered lady' at the Delhi branch of the club, a number of members of the Delhi executive committee are booked on the first week of the cruise. Once Achara is offered 'registered lady' at the Delhi branch, Emily will offer her a job as her Confidential Executive Assistant. The busy times of the past few days, taking bookings, updating lists, packing and unpacking etc. have demonstrated how much she needs some reliable & confidential administrative assistance. Amy agrees wholeheartedly and Nilesh asks if he may keep an eye out in her best interest during the cruise. Emily thanks them both for their understanding and agrees Nilesh's suggestion.

Amy asks if it okay for her to start assessing the other 5 trainees for the same purpose and Emily happily agrees, knowing she won't let it interfere with their prime objective of the total satisfaction of the club members on board Bangkok Girl. Nilesh takes his leave to conduct a security scan of the vessel and Emily sees him out, whispering to him at the door, that as Head of Security on board Bangkok Girl, she is appointing him as Head PSO, so if there is ever an emergency then everyone will immediately know who is in charge. He thanks her but hasn't yet heard the full story, with his added responsibilities comes a more than doubling of his salary to US$1,000 (68,249 Indian Rupees) per month. She smiles warmly and congratulates him on achieving what he truly deserves. He can hardly find the words and thanks her so much and spontaneously kisses her on each cheek then blushes and leaves closing the door and locking it securely behind him.

Sansa smiles: "I don't know what you said to Nilesh but it seemed to have a profoundly good effect on him. Emily laughs: "Yes it did, didn't it? As well as being Head of Security, I just appointed him as Head PSO, a job he has really been doing for a while". Sansa congratulates her on her timing, Nilesh has proved himself to be a 'keeper'. Without a word Sansa takes her into the bedroom and undresses her very slowly, kissing every part of her as it is revealed. All the while, as much as she is loving being treated this way, she can't wait to get naked so she can return the favour. Emily gets her wish and enjoys kiss stripping Sansa.

Both get onto the bed, Sansa wrapping her arms around Emily so her closest kissing target is her neck, which she concentrates on with the dedication of a vampire. Meanwhile Sansa gently slips a finger between her lips as if divining for water, which she is in a way. Their kiss stripping foreplay has aroused them both, Emily is clearly wet as she presses herself against Sansa's finger. She suckles on Sansa's nipple as if a baby but there's nothing childish about their passion, in some societies they would be stoned to death for what they are doing.

Sansa inserts two fingers between Emily's lips and slowly slides them up and down, she is wet now and ready for penetration. Sansa whispers "69" and they move so that both mouths have easy access to the other's sex. They inhale each other's fragrance which they have come to recognise, savouring each other's flavour by licking intimately. They take their time enjoying being each other's to the full and Emily gently taps her nose on Amy's button drawing a soft sigh from her. Meanwhile Sansa licks along Emily's perineum and back to the warmth and wetness between her folds. They are both completely engrossed in their mission to please each other.

Emily inserts two fingers and curves them to search for Sansa's g-spot while tonguing her clitoris to elicit a soft moan of pleasure. Sansa mirrors her move as they line up their pieces on the pleasure board for the grand finale, she countermoves to cover Emily's by rhythmically sucking on her button. Emily moans softly in pleasure and mirroring her move gently strokes her g-spot. Sansa moans as she feels her body responding and sucks in faster pulses, gently stroking Emily's g-spot in time with her sucking. The dual stimulation sends waves of pleasure through Emily's belly and she cries out as her body takes over. Sansa feels Emily's body shiver with pleasure, she is just in time as Emily cries out in pleasure to feel Sansa's mouth seal around her opening to receive the fruits of their love. They both receive each other's gift and then, as cats might do, they clean each other with their tongues.

As they lie mouth to pussy with each other, it is as if time has stopped and they are the only people in the universe. They turn so their lips join in a wonderful French kiss as Sansa's tongue mixes their juices into the most loving cocktail. They lie there embraced and silently gaze into each other's eyes as their breathing and heart rates return to normal. They move to lie with Emily on her back with her neck in the crook of Sansa's arm around her and a leg over one of Emily's. Everything is silent and they blissfully fall asleep.

After an easy day the ladies relax enjoying cocktails in the lounge. Nilesh informs Emily that the tailor has arrived with a group of porters laden with several large packages each. Emily asks that the tailor only is admitted and that assistant PSOs are assigned to bring the packages, leaving the porters to wait on the dockside. The tailor makes his Namaste to the ladies and says there are 5 packages for each lady, all bearing the name of the lady for whom the dresses were made. They thank him and Emily asks Nilesh to offer him a seat on deck and some refreshments while waiting. In the meantime, each lady goes to her suite followed by her assistant PSOs carrying her packages to try them all on before payment is made. They feel a little bad since the gowns cost so little, but it is the custom.

The assistant PSOs open the wrapping for each lady and leave her to try on her new gowns in private. Excepting Sansa, who knows the tailor and his work from family experience, the ladies are astounded by the quality and the perfect fit of the dresses. They admire themselves in the built-in long mirror wearing every dress, turning this way and that. Individually they all love the dresses which could be worn by any movie star at a red carpet event. The overall impression is classy and sexy... sensational and begging to be worn on an opening night. Each concludes that it is a sex cruise for the rich and influential of India, so all the dresses are very appropriate, the four most influential 'registered ladies' of the secret club might even set a trend.

Back in the lounge, all express their complete satisfaction and the tailor is asked to return. They congratulate him on a job well done. Each PSO pays the tailor on behalf of his lady and receipts for tax purposes are received. Emily tells the tailor that he can expect more orders from her and the others say the same thing. The tailor leaves his visiting card on the table with a smile on his face that takes a very long time to subside and he takes his leave. It was a big order for his workshop and several families will celebrate tonight, perhaps dinner will be more of a celebratory feast for them. The ladies thank Sansa for the recommendation and congratulate her on such a good contact. Sansa laughs: "There is a good jeweller I can recommend for next time!"

At breakfast on Friday morning the ladies decide to make a statement and wear one of their new dresses, g-string, high heels and a little jewellery but of high quality. Emily wears her dark hair long and full and her makeup is as near to how the club beautician fixes it for monthly meetings. Emily's fingernails and toenails are red to match her new red silk maxi dress with V neckline showing her cleavage and no evidence of a bra. It has a slit over the front of her left leg extending up to just above her knee. Her matching strappy scarlet sandals have 4 inch heels. To complete her outfit she holds a clutch bag and wears a 24 carat gold chain necklace with a matching pendant that looks a little like a pen. She wears. gold rings on her right ring finger and left second toe (the longest) of her left foot. The image in the long mirror is stunning and she loves how the eye is drawn from her toe right up the slit of her dress.

At 11 a.m. the ladies meet in the lounge. Their entrance has the desired effect on everyone who sees them, but being the classy ladies they are, they don't look back. At their chosen table they sit and arrange their dresses carefully, order coffee and take in their surroundings and more specifically the look on the men's faces. They smile to each other suggesting those tongues hanging out of their mouths could be put to good use and giggling, they concede perhaps they can't be such classy ladies given the reason they are here!

At noon the barman announces that the lunch buffet is now available in the dining room, so they get up carefully from their chairs, adjusting their dress as they rise, then sashay to the dining room as if they were movie stars on a red carpet, but then in her red outfit it wouldn't be possible to see Emily against the carpet. The sound of their laughter lingers after they have left the lounge.

They take their time over lunch, comparing notes over their experiences at monthly club meetings and wondering how different it will feel with club members on board Bangkok Girl. The buffet looks delicious, the centre piece is a large salmon. There are all sorts of cold meat, fish, cheeses and vegetarian options. Emily can't resist a small piece of lobster to go with her salmon. The side dishes are just as fabulous, with potato salad being a favourite. The desserts section is to die for if you have a sweet tooth. They take water with their lunch knowing they need to avoid overdoing the alcohol and they'll get plenty of unnecessary offers of that, unnecessary because they are at work. They chat until they are informed the first guests are arriving, then return to the lounge. It is really happening, the dream has become reality and they are prostitutes on duty.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers