Love & Prostitution Ch. 26

Story Info
The meeting with each of the six ladies.
3.5k words
4.16
1.5k
0
1

Part 26 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Emily, Amy, Sansa and Sushila have assembled in the lounge of the owner's cabin. They are seated on two 2-seater couches arranged in a single row. The couches are turned inwards slightly so that all four ladies will be looking directly at a dining chair, the focal point of the seating, where each of the 6 ladies will in turn sit for their interview. There is a coffee table in front of each couch but notably nothing near the chair for the interviewee who will have a security guard standing on one side of her and Nilesh on the other side. The layout is intentionally formal and impersonal. Achara is sitting behind a table to one side in order to keep both a written record and to manage the voice recordings. She already has the questions, and the likely supplementary questions that will be asked, so she can concentrate on recording the answers of the interviewee.

Each lady is brought into the room in turn and shown where to sit. As each takes in her surroundings, her face shows growing apprehension. Emily asks Achara to read the first question: "For the record, please state your name, and the club branch where you are a 'registered lady'". Their answers are recorded here together, the number referring to the order in which they were interviewed:

1.   Gajara from Ranchi branch (Jharkhand state).

2.   Mishti from Ranchi branch (Jharkhand state).

3.   Dharuna from Ranchi branch (Jharkhand state).

4.   Pryanka from Ranchi branch (Jharkhand state).

5.   Binita from Ranchi branch (Jharkhand state).

6.   Padma from Ranchi branch (Jharkhand state).

Emily asks Achara to read the second question: "When the 'registered ladies': Emily, Amy, Sansa & Sushila, now sitting before you, visited your branch of the club to promote sex cruises on board Bangkok Girl (1) Was it explained to all 'registered ladies' as a group, that each of you were being offered the opportunity to work as prostitutes, entertaining club members on board, at a generous pay of US$5,000 per night for 7 nights, i.e. US$35,000 for the week? Every lady answers 'Yes' to this part of the question. (2) Were you also given the opportunity during the night of the extraordinary club meeting to clarify anything you didn't feel that you clearly understood? Every lady answers 'Yes' to this part of the question. (3) Did you take the opportunity to ask question(s) about anything you didn't fully understand?" Every lady answers 'No' to this part of the question.

Emily asks Achara to read the third question: "Why have you put yourself, in collusion with other 'registered ladies' from the Ranchi branch, into situations making it difficult, if not impossible, for club members to 'socialise' with you and avail themselves of your sexual services which is exactly, by signing on for the sex cruise, what you contracted to do at generous pay of US$35,000 for the week? If you are unable to explain and/or decline to give an explanation, please simply state your reason(s) or state 'No comment'". Every lady answers 'No comment' to this question.

Emily and her colleagues whisper among themselves for a few minutes then Sushila explains the position of each of the ladies in turn: "Ms Emily Berkshire and I are both qualified lawyers. We are both, individually and jointly, satisfied that we can prove to a High Court Judge that you have willingly, without duress, entered into a legally binding contract to provide yourself for sexual services at a fee of US$5,000 per night for 7 nights.

Emily lets the facts sink in for about 15 seconds then continues: "Furthermore we are both satisfied that we can prove to a High Court Judge that you have deliberately conspired with others to evade your responsibilities under the contract. Breach of contract and conspiracy to defraud are both criminal offences in India. We are prepared to be lenient with you, if you here and now plead Guilty to these charges. If you plead Not Guilty or give no reply, then a Not Guilty plea will be recorded and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent under the law. In either case your branch will be informed of the circumstances under which you have brought them into disrepute. The fourth question is: How do you plead?" Every lady answers 'Guilty' to this question.

Sushila continues: "You have admitted that you have breached your contract and conspired with others to defraud Bangkok Girl and her owner. You have therefore earned no payment while on board but incurred much expense, notably: enjoying a cruise with high quality comfort and cuisine without paying for it, you have also deprived Bangkok Girl of the necessary funds to pay for the cruise by taking up a place on board that could have been given to an honest 'registered lady'. The total amount you owe Bangkok Girl is far more than you could imagine. But still, Ms Emily Berkshire is prepared to be lenient with you, i.e. if you agree to work in the brothel, as a true prostitute but without pay, for the remainder of this leg of the cruise you will not be arrested by police on leaving Bangkok Girl when we dock on Friday. Now the fifth question is: Do you choose Brothel Prostitution for a few days or Legal Prosecution?" Every lady answers 'Brothel Prostitution' to this question.

Each interviewee is told: "You are no longer allowed in the guest areas and will spend the rest of the cruise working and living in the brothel. You will be accompanied to your cabin to collect your belongings and take them with you to the brothel where you will share one of the brothel bedroom suites with one of your co-conspirators. All your remaining meals will be taken in the brothel. Both exits are secured by security staff for the remainder of the cruise".

After all 6 interviews have been concluded, Emily thanks Nilesh for his excellent organisation of the meetings, asks him to arrange a meeting for her with the Captain and then to move the 6 new brothel ladies, with all their belongings, into the brothel. She also thanks Achara for her service, receives both her notes and the voice recordings and asks if she will ensure that all six work the rest of their passage and do their fair share. Having heard everything in full detail, she is delighted to be put in charge of ensuring the hateful women live up to their commitments in every possible way.

When Nilesh and Achara have left the cabin, the ladies discuss the events in detail over coffee and agree that they are pleased by the outcome. Emily is asked if she plans to report the events to the Chairman of the Ranchi branch and says that she must call him when next in port, because if he finds out any other way, it will not help the good reputation of Bangkok Girl. All are agreed and go up to the dining room for lunch.

As before, the 4 ladies split into couples in order to socialise. The waitress knows Sansa & Emily's requirements and takes them to a table where there are only two gentlemen. The ladies are invited to join them, which they do and it isn't long before another two gentlemen join them so that all the seats at the table are taken.

Introductions are completed and it isn't long before the hot subject of the day is raised, i.e. the matter of the six unsociable ladies that haven't been seen since breakfast. They tell the ladies of the kind of rumours that are circulating, the most popular being that they are in the brig. The ladies laugh nervously knowing that that particular option was the ultimate sanction on their list. They exchange nods and Amy tells them that they simply accepted an invitation to work in the brothel where gentlemen have had to wait some time for a lady to become available.

The gentlemen tell Amy & Emily that none of the rumours predicted that they would take up work in the brothel and the ladies laugh replying that the ladies will have to quickly mend their ways and become more sociable when gentlemen visit them in the brothel. Quick on the uptake, the gentlemen assure them that word is almost guaranteed to spread quickly, bringing a throng of visitors which were unable to 'make their acquaintances' previously. Amy and Emily exchange mischievous grins, pleased at the outcome of their conversation. The gentlemen excuse themselves on the pretext of visiting the buffet, but the ladies suspect the news just given, will now spread like wildfire. Indeed, a group has already gathered around their lunch partners at the buffet.

By the time the gentlemen return, the ladies' light lunch has been brought to the table. The large group of gentlemen has dispersed and new groups formed around those in the original group. Nilesh comes to report that the rumour, or rather the truth, is now widely known and there's even a joke circulating that to become a brothel prostitute a lady merely has to become an unsociable 'registered lady'. There's no doubt that the 6 former ladies are going to be very busy for the rest of the week. Nilesh returns after a short absence and informs Emily and Amy that the branch officers on board formally request the honour of the company of Ms Emily Berkshire and her 3 lady colleagues at a special reception to be held in place of the usual cocktail party in the lounge.

At her meeting with the Captain, Emily informs him that all 6 women opted to work their remaining time on board in the brothel. They will not be allowed out of the brothel until they disembark, all their meals will therefore need to be brought to them from the staff canteen. She adds that word about their redeployment seems to be spreading like wildfire and the ladies are expected to be kept very busy. She will inform the Ranchi branch Chairman of the situation when Bangkok Girl is next in port.

The Captain offers her the use of the satellite phone which Emily accepts, not wanting to risk word reaching the branch before she has informed the Chairman. Fortunately the Chairman is available and has time to talk. Emily explains what has happened and the actions she took in order to preserve the good reputation of the Ranchi branch and to ensure the whole programme for Bangkok Girl wasn't brought into disrepute by the selfish and silly dishonesty of 6 'registered ladies'. The Chairman is very grateful for the early warning and tells Emily that her early and decisive action speaks very well for her management of Bangkok Girl. He adds that her actions have preserved the integrity of every 'registered lady' in every branch of the club. He ends the call with his thanks and good wishes.

Emily returns to her cabin to prepare for the reception and for dinner. She undresses and places the discarded items into the laundry bag and takes a shower. Dried and fragranced she selects and puts on a black lace thong. Sitting at her dressing table she brushes out her hair and does her makeup. Satisfied that she looks like every other 'registered lady', she puts on her name pendant necklace then goes to the wardrobe to select a dress. She chooses a backless lilac silk maxi dress. It features: spaghetti shoulder straps and a slit up the front of her left leg to her knee. She chooses a black sequined clutch bag and puts on a pair of patent black leather sandals with 4 inch heels. Finally she chooses a sheer pink wrap embroidered with roses.

Emily goes to the lounge for the reception and to meet her fourth date of the cruise, the Chairman of the Bubaneshwar branch in the state of Orissa which, proceeding South South East from Kolkata in the state of West Bengal is the next coastal state. She joins Sansa, Amy & Sushila who stand chatting with 4 gentlemen, one being Padvaya the Chairman of the Mumbai branch who introduces her to Zaiyaan, the Chairman of the Bhubaneshwar branch. After the pleasantries are completed, the gentlemen congratulate the ladies on their prompt and decisive action, recommending that the Ranchi branch Chairman be advised of the situation. They tell her that they would certainly wish to know if their branch was brought into disrepute by such disreputable women. Emily advises them that she has already telephoned the Chairman and given him a full briefing. The gentlemen are called away for a few minutes and return smiling.

When everyone is gathered in the bar, Emily's royal date from the previous night, Padvaya uses a teaspoon to tap his glass in order to attract everyone's attention: "Ladies and Gentlemen, if I may have your attention please! From many discussions during our time together on Bangkok Girl, I venture to suggest that something is self-evident, i.e. the excellence of the cruising experience we are enjoying. It may seem a simple idea now we are experiencing it, but many of us will be aware of the multitude of strands that must be brought together and managed carefully to make a complex plan work so well in practice. We have even been privileged to witness their management skills in action resolving issues behind-the-scenes with little fuss or disruption.

Many of us are aware that Emily and Sansa were kidnapped and sold into prostitution on this very vessel. As time progressed they saw a business opportunity at the very highest end of the market. Helped initially by Amy and then by Sushila, they brought the project into a sublime reality. Ladies, we thank you heartily, drinking to your health, to your continued success and to long and happy lives, you certainly deserve it and our club is privileged to have you as our Maharanis of the Seas. The Maharanis!"

All raise their glasses, echo the toast and drink, the applause is immediate, loud and sustained. As for previous nights, when dinner is announced the four ladies and their dates wait until the lounge has emptied and then make their entrance to the dining room. Everyone remains standing and applauds until long after everyone at the Captain's table are seated. The four ladies are delighted with the compliment paid to them and Sansa isn't the only one thinking that 'Maharani of the Seas' would be a suitable and wonderful name for a second vessel if ever Emily agreed to such a proposal. Emily's thoughts are more about replacing Bangkok Girl with a new larger custom-built vessel but knows the costs would be prohibitively high until Bangkok Girl has earned sufficient funds. She decides to have a secret initial discussion with the Captain after sleeping on the idea.

After dinner everyone returns to the lounge for a nightcap. It isn't very long before Zaiyaan whispers into Emily's ear and she nods with a smile. With Emily's arm in his, they bid a good night and leave the lounge, Emily shows him the way to her cabin, locks the door behind them then turns on the 'do not disturb' sign. She leads him to the couch and they sit together. She asks him with a smile: "Zaiyaan, how may I please you?" To her relief, due to his sweating, he says that he'd like to take a shower. She rises smiling and holds out her hand which Zaiyaan takes, he rises and leads her into the bedroom where Emily sets the air conditioning to be cooler, then they undress and neatly fold their clothes then make their way into the bathroom.

Zaiyaan's sweaty belly wobbles as he walks and without showing it Emily cringes at the thought of intimacy with this man. She recovers her resolve and determines to be the ultimate professional. The thought that she is following her chosen career and making more money than she could ever make as a lawyer brings a smile to her face as she turns on the shower. She uses the gel to wash them both in a rich luxurious lather, noticing his manhood start to respond. By the time she is lathering his genitals he is rock hard and her soft touch up and down his organ and between his legs makes him stand up and smartly salute her professional skills. She takes his hand and guides it on an exploratory expedition of her beautiful body. He is breathing heavily as she leads him under the cooling effect of the tepid shower spray which washes the lather from their bodies, perhaps with a little assistance from willing hands.

Emily kneels and with the spray cascading from her face, looks up to him from very close to his organ. His eyes open wide with delight in anticipation and she closes her lips around his shaft, locking the head of his organ in her mouth. It is neither large nor small but it is very responsive to her touch. She takes his hands and positions them on either side of her head so that he can control the pace and depth of his thrusts into her throat.  With his balls cupped gently in her hands, she sucks and he moves her head back and forth bringing noises of appreciation from him. He isn't the only one enjoying himself. After her misgivings and having to fortify herself to be with him, she has once again completely embraced her career choice as a high class prostitute.

Zaiyaan increases the pace and depth of his thrusts, it is as if his need to empty his semen into her throat has overcome any wish to extend the bliss of their coupling for as long as possible. Emily is content to accept his semen so quickly as it seems he has a built up need for satisfaction and will be able to enjoy more orgasms during the course of their night together. His cock seems to swell, giving advance warning of imminent eruption. Sure enough, with the spray from the shower still cascading down their bodies, his cock shoots semen into Emily's throat, which even although she feels the need to swallow, she manages to hold on until he has emptied his balls into her and withdraws his rapidly softening cock.

Emily leans over the shower drain and spits out the semen then lifting her face to the stream of water from the shower silently washes her mouth and expels it down the drain. As she uses a bacteriocidal mouthwash, Zaiyaan apologises but she says it isn't necessary, as the professional in their relationship, she should know better and remember it every time. She adds with a wry smile that it was kind of a refreshing change to the limited range of condom flavours available. They laugh together and as she pats him dry with a large fluffy white towel, she is pleased that they sharing her little joke enabled him to feel more relaxed.

Nicely dried off Emily leads Zaiyaan back into the bedroom, which is now cooler for him due to her having increased the air conditioning. He lays down on the bottom sheet as the covers have been pulled down then taking a condom from the bedside locker she rips it open, slipping the reservoir for semen into her mouth she kneels between his legs. She positions the condom onto the head of his cock and slowly, sensuously, unrolls the condom onto his shaft. He closes his legs then she straddles him, holding his organ so she can lower herself onto him until he is deep inside her. She clenches her muscles to increase his pleasure and rides him until she feels him swell inside her. She sits back and prevents his ejaculation and he shows his pleasure by bucking his hips.

Knowing his imminent orgasm has subsided just in time, she resumes riding him until he swells again. She repeats this cycle three more times until his imminent eruption reaches such a magnitude that neither of them want to delay any further. She rides him hard and he soon empties his balls deep inside her. When he softens, she moves off him and wipes him clean. They lie in a sublime close embrace and then he says he loves the way she can control his orgasm with her sex, but what he loves even more is, after a few denied orgasms the ultimate orgasm feels like a airplane surging to take off from a runway. Zaiyaan has become sweaty again so they take another shower, a cooler one this time without any sexual activity to raise the temperature. Considerately he suggests that they don't sleep in an embrace which is likely to cause further profuse sweating from him. Emily is more than happy to comply with his request, so they kiss briefly and turn over to go to sleep.

When they wake in the morning Zaiyaan asks if they may repeat their last coupling. She is happy to oblige and wearing a condom, he proceeds to give her a good seeing to that sets them up for the day.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers