Love & Prostitution Ch. 34

Story Info
Jaipur.
2k words
4.62
1.6k
0
1

Part 34 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

At 3:15 pm, after luncheon has had time to settle, Emily's retinue embarks on a convoy of jeeps featuring protective cages and drive into Ranthambore National Park. It is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of south-eastern Rajasthan and is about 130 km from Jaipur. The park was one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur. The guide says that the park is mostly famous for its tigers but during the safari, although getting a brief sighting of many species, there were several stops to allow photography of species less bothered by the proximity of the jeeps, i.e. Leopards, Striped Hyenas, Sambar deer, Macaques, Jackals, Sloth bears, Black bucks, Indian Wild Boar, and Common mongoose. Also seen were a large number of Snub Nosed Marsh Crocodiles, some Desert Monitor Lizards, Tortoise and snakes such as Banded Kraits, Cobras and Indian Pythons which the ladies were pleased were not approached for a closer look.

By 6:15 p.m. everyone is safely back on board the Maharajahs' Express and 30 minutes later, it pulls away for Jaipur. Emily & Sansa go to their suite for a refreshing intimate shower. When ready, they put their hair up for each other. Sansa is dressed in her lovely gold embroidered emerald green chiffon sari outfit and Emily in her gold embroidered royal blue chiffon sari outfit. At Sansa's suggestion they have invited Sudesh and Nilesh to join them for dinner.

They dine at 7:30 p.m. and 3 hours later, when the Maharajahs' Express pulls into Jaipur, Sansa and Emily take another of their signature intimate showers together. As committed lesbian life-partners that have one main interest, to enjoy their partner intimately and to give intimate pleasure to the other, the love of her life.

Emily serves her love by washing her thoroughly and intimately letting her revel in being loved completely. Her tongue and fingers gently explore Sansa's treasure making her purr with pleasure. When she caresses her clitoris she whispers: "Of course, any intimacy is entirely accidental, just as it was that during our first lovely days together". They both giggle at the memory as Emily confesses that she prayed the touches were intentional because she was already falling in love with her. She was careful not to cause offence by moving on Sansa simply because she was her Memsahib. They giggle and Sansa says that she was being careful too and after looking after her parents' cremation and execution of their will, just couldn't get back to her fast enough. The shower ends with their bodies pressed together in the sweetest and longest kiss ever.

Emily leads Sansa out of the shower and wraps her in fluffy white bath sheet, then without a word she becomes her personal servant, dabbing her dry from top and very slowly down her body. By the time her breasts are unveiled, Emily kisses them and sucks them both tenderly giving Sansa a case of delicious tingles. At this point it is hard to tell who is enjoying themselves more, the goddess being worshipped or her faithful slave worshipping her. When she has dried down to her hips, her attentions transfer to Sansa's treasure. On her knees, Emily is surprised to discover that her tongue is strong enough to part Sansa's legs! Both gasp with delight as a gentle flick of her tongue both collects her fragrant nectar and excites Sansa's flower. She isn't in a hurry to move on, after all they have all night.

Emily does not have a dominant nature and being submissive sexually with Sansa not only comes naturally but adds the benefit that it really makes her feel good. She takes her time drying Sansa between the legs and sometimes one might think her fingers were more absorbent than the towel! Sansa purrs at her gentle ministrations, just the reaction that Emily enjoys so much. Emily moves her fingers slowly & gently from her perineum to between her sensitive lips and ever more slowly up to circle her pearl. It is just the right prescription to keep her purring and to excite them both. Judging by Sansa's increase in volume, Emily has the right prescription for her lover, but then if not for her, then who?

Sansa shuffles back so she is sitting on the bath sheet covering the end of the massage couch with knees spread invitingly. Her petals are an attraction that Emily cannot resist, but she doesn't want to. Emily teases the entrance to her back passage by gently circling a fingernail around it and licking her perineum then sampling her readiness with her tongue running slowly up and down between her lips. Satisfied that her love is enjoying the treatment, she runs her tongue up again until it reaches her pearl. Her sounds are louder now but when Emily starts to suckle on her button in pulses and curls two fingers to massage her g-spot, it isn't long before Sansa feels her ecstasy approaching. Emily senses Sansa is close and increases the tempo to help things along. Sansa quivers then moans deeply in ecstasy. Emily is ready with open mouth to collect her nectar and what a lovely harvest she receives. Emily continues her loving ministrations so that Sansa enjoys several high waves. Sansa taps Emily to rise and share, allowing them to french kiss and enjoying her flavour together.

Sansa takes Emily by the hand and, both naked, leads her to their bed where she returns the favour with a beautifully slow burning rise to ecstasy and fulfilment of multiple waves as a reward for anything and everything to her darling life-partner. After their long french kiss sharing Emily"s nectar, they sleep with Emily spooned in her embrace until about 6 a.m. when they rise and take a lingering intimate shower after which they dress in their silk Gagra Choli outfits. They each wear their dupatta draped from the upper chest over both shoulders with the ends down their backs. Sansa's ensemble is emerald green and Emily's is royal blue. When dressed with hair fixed and makeup applied, they make their way to the Mayur Mahal restaurant for breakfast to be ready to leave at 8 a.m. on a tour of the city.

Sansa and Emily decide to take just their PSOs Sudesh and Nilesh with them in their limousine on the tour. The guide tells them: "Jaipur is the capital of India's Rajasthan state. In 1727, the ruling royal family of the region founded what is now called the Pink City because of its trademark building colour. At the centre of the city is the opulent, colonnaded City Palace, part of which is still a royal residence featuring gardens, courtyards and museums". They spend nearly an hour in the City Palace marvelling at the architecture and decor. Sudesh and Nilesh follow Sansa and Emily. Emily tells Sansa her concerns about the new registered ladies possibly compromising the carefully maintained sexual health of the club because the PSOs are not part of the monthly sexual heath screening. They agree that Emily should have a word with the ladies and with Nilesh so he can talk to the PSOs.

Across from the City Palace is the Jantar Mantar, an open-air astronomical observatory from the early 18th century. The guide tells them: "The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh II, the founder of Jaipur. The monument was completed in 1734 and features the world's largest stone sundial, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Also nearby is the Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds), a former cloister for royal women fronted by a 5-story screen of pink sandstone". As they visit, they wonder about the life of female royals in the 18th century.

The next stop is for the Jal Mahal, a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city. The guide tells them: "The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. While it is possible to take a boat ride, I would not advise it because the lake is very polluted and a boat ride might be more unpleasant than interesting for the ladies". However, they do get out to photograph the partially submerged palace and its famous reflection in the water.

Several kilometers outside the city centre they stop at Amer. Their guide arranges an elephant to carry them uphill to the Fort, which features elaborate wall carvings and paintings. With its large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks Maota Lake which is the main source of water for the Amer Palace.

Their guide explains: "It is constructed using red sandstone and marble. The attractive, opulent palace is laid out on four levels, each with a courtyard. It consists of the Diwan-e-Aam (Hall of Public Audience), the Diwan-e-Khas (Hall of Private Audience), the Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace) and the Sukh Niwas where a cool climate is artificially created by winds that blow over a water cascade within the palace. Hence, the Amer Fort is also popularly known as the Amer Palace. The palace was the residence of the Rajput Maharajas and their families. At the entrance to the palace, near the fort's Ganesh (Hindu elephant deity) Gate, there is a temple dedicated to Shila Devi, a goddess of the Chaitanya cult, which was given to Raja Man Singh when he defeated the Rajah of Jessore, Bengal in 1604. (Jessore is now in Bangladesh)".

At 1:30 p.m. the four have returned to the train and occupy the same table for luncheon at which they dined the previous evening. Neither Sudesh nor Nilesh have yet been informed about PSO relationships with registered ladies, since Emily & Sansa want to discuss the matter and consider how things might be both facilitated and accommodated. After a light lunch they go to their cabins to rest for the afternoon before they reconvene at 5 p.m. to go to the Rambagh palace for dinner.

In the Presidential Suite, Sansa and Emily take afternoon tea at 4 p.m. when they are joined by Achara, Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika. Emily explains the potential problem of registered ladies engaging in sexual intimacy with gentlemen that are not members of the club.

Those involved tell her that they didn't know how to prevent the intimacy occurring and Emily describes a 2-pronged solution. First, she will talk with Nilesh and explain the possible dire results of any lady introducing a sexually transmitted disease to the club which, because of its 'no condom for better sex' approach, will be detected at the medical examination before each monthly club meeting. Secondly, she will have Nilesh pass on the explanation to the PSOs so that any pressure for sexual activity will be removed. The ladies concerned express their regrets and thank Emily for helping to remove pressure on them from the male staff members.

At 5 p.m. they all leave for Rambagh Palace, Sudesh and Nilesh travel in the same limousine as Sansa and Emily. Emily takes the opportunity to quietly explain the situation regarding sexual intinmacy between registered ladies and any male that is not a club member. She asks Nilesh to pass the message on to all PSOs that 'registered ladies' are 'out of bounds' to them all. She adds that she is sure that it is not necessary but any further recurrence must result in the dismissal of the PSO concerned. Nilesh thanks Emily for the explanation and clarity. He assures her that he will pass on the message as soon as possible but without undue delay. Emily thanks him and Sudesh for their discretion.

On arrival the guide takes them on a walking tour and tells them: "The palace was originally built in 1835, it was the home of the Queen's favourite handmaiden. It became a royal guesthouse and hunting lodge and later became the residence of the Maharajah Sawai Man Singh II and his queen, Maharani Gayatri Devi. Currently, it offers 78 stunningly restored grand luxury rooms and suites which were the chambers of the former Maharajah. The palace retains its elaborate splendour, extravagantly decorated with hand-carved marble 'jalis' or latticework, sandstone balustrades, cupolas, chattris (cenotaphs) and elaborate Mughal Gardens. Within this most glorious of palaces, is showcased the best of Rajasthan's royal heritage".

At 9 p.m. the party leaves Rambagh Palace for the Maharajahs' Express which departs Jaipur at 11 p.m. to travel overnight to Bikaner, aiming to arrive after breakfast at 10 a.m.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers