All Comments on 'Love and Sex Ch. 02'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Take your racist shit to IR where it belongs.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

readers note, if your gonna write a cuck story use the cuck tag so people who dont like cuck shit can skip it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
story

Bet the kids black just another cuck-a-doddle-do story with a whore wife poor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

However it ends, please don’t let him quietly accept his wife cheating on him, at least give him some self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck crap

Why not just tag stories in the cuck realm. Crap crap crap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Just too long to end up as simple cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love and sex can be separate ...

but love with a commitment should mean fidelity to each other . I vote for a happy ending . I like the story so far. Please don't let it become another cuckold and BBC story. Maybe John can learn something about love and sex with the right person.

GreyDuckGreyDuckalmost 4 years ago
Liked it

I don't think it even needs an ending (unlike Cursed). It is kind of whatever story you want it to be. If you are paranoid about everything turning into a cuck story, I can see how you might think Cathy gave in to John's advances. However, Paul was 100% positive his wife wouldn't fall for John's seduction and there was no indication she would with her comments and what was captured on video. Only when his fever deepened and he was isolated did his paranoia make him think the worst. I think the story captures the uncertainty of how things will turn out with the pandemic.

One thing I did notice is that Cathy had blond hair from her Swedish dad and then in chapter 2 she seemed to have dark hair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You have a tendency to be long winded.

You've written a couple of tombs that apparently played well in Non-Con. Writing 7 convoluted pages when the story is posted in the LW category doesn't play well. Especially when you whine about the ending for ALL of page 7. Get a better story line, get an editor or stay out of the LW category. This was ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

No fucking way he should have to raise another man's kid. Come on! Don't let it end that way. Another fucking whimp story.

BigJim48BigJim48almost 4 years ago
Love & Sex - To Cuck or Not Cuck - A Ch. 03?

R U or R U Not? That is the question (so sorry bard!). You never give us a good feeling on your finish to this. Do it one way or the other but don't leave us guessing!

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

John get Cathy pregnant, when Paul sees the baby he leaves Cathy files for divorce. John comes to plead with Paul to raise the baby and any others he a Cathy will produce in the future. John says he will allow Paul to do clean up duty after he fucks Cathy but her pussy is his now. Paul incensed pick up a golf club and hits John upside the head knocking him out. While unconscious, Paul removes John’s pants and strokes his cock until.John cock is fully erect. He then takes a large knife cuts off John cock and balls sealing the wound with his propane torch. Then loads Johns body into his pickup truck and dumps John’s body off at the emergency. He then goes to Johns apartment where Cathy is staying and hands her a jar with John cock and balls in it. Before Paul is arrested he cleans out their bank accounts boards a plane and ends up in Costa Rica where there is no extradition. Living happily ever after. John survives Cathy dumps the kid on him and leaves for parts unknown. John takes hormones to transition to a woman. 😂

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Who could even imagine that Timriv could write a BTB! You go Timmy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing. Hot story!

My vote would be for John and Cathy to hook up on the last video. In a longer, drawn out seduction.

Then Cathy hooks up with John again, this time with Paul present. Maybe Paul would plan out the second time in order to watch his wife with his friend.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks, and another idea

Paul watches the last video. Cathy does not have full on sex with John. She gives him a hand job or BJ. John reciprocates and brings her to orgasm as well.

Paul plans out for his wife and friend to hook up again. this time with Paul present. He encourages Cathy to have sex with John in his presence. She hesitates but finally does, letting John come inside her 2 or 3 times. She admits its the best she's ever had.

Great story. Hope you keep writing in the LW category.

Thanks again.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

So I like the story although very drawn out and a bit over dramatic. What I take exception to is you relived everything from Chapter 1 in Chapter 2. Makes me like like I wasted my time reading the first chapter.

A vote here for her succumbing the the dark beast and taking multiple loads of his black seed. Now the dilemma becomes who’s baby is it and can their destroyed trust last the 9 long months to discover chocolate or vanilla

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

And that’s the other thing. How does him watching the video not make him call her up and say what the fuck happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
if you wimper then i don’t like shit

if are real man then i appreciate you writing otherwise i give you 1 star

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 3 years ago

It's been almost a year since you posted this chapter and still no ending. I don't think you will score well keeping the story in the LW category.

Having read numerous LW stories, I would caution you that LW readers aren't big on fantasy. Fiction yes, but some reasonable level of believabiliy is expected. Secondly if there is any chance the Cathy's baby is black, divorce is likely the majority opinion. Thinking of having Paul raise John's baby is out of he question unless you don't mind a shit storm of criticism and a lot of 1's.

However, since you rarely post a LW story and there have been only 18 comments posted so far, it is unlikely that the typical LW reader will be aware of Chapter 3. So all in all when and if you finally end the story is probably immaterial.

My suggestion is to post Chapter 3 in the Interracial Love category if Cathy had sex with John. There's always room for another bbc fetish story. You know the typical "she becomes his sex toy, Paul dumps her and moves on, she ends up turning tricks, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any chance you come back and finish it, i enjoyed the tension you brought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Love and Sex Series Info