Love and Sex in the Marine Corps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt pulled out, and had Anne get on top. He was able to lift her, and held her above his hard cock, letting her body slowly be penetrated. Tomas did not like her much on top. Anne found that this is the position she liked best. Especially with Matt.

Anne climaxed at least once on top, she was starting to lose count. She turned around, letting her butt face Matt, in what she would learn is called Reverse Cowgirl. While fucking, Matt dipped a finger into her wet pussy, and then began fingering her anus. This resulted in Anne cumming again, and squirting for the first time that evening.

Matt asked if she did anal. Anne decided to play the virgin card, telling Matt that she wanted to, but her husband thought it was dirty. Matt had her lay on her stomach, and got a bottle of lube. He then spent the next half hour slowly lubing up her asshole and finger fucking her there, first with one finger, then another, and then a third finger.

Matt thought that she was ready, so Anne got on her hands and knees. She moved and rested her head on a pillow, holding her ass cheeks open for Matt's penetration.

Matt pushed the head of his penis into her rosebud. He entered a little bit, slowly inside her, waiting for her to get used to him.

Anne took him slowly, enjoying the game she was playing. She loved anal sex, though she admitted she never had a cock this wide and long in her. But some of her butt plugs were this wide. It never hurt, not with all the ass fucking performed by Tomas since her wedding night. Matt was so careful, so gentle, it was really a nice change from her husband just ramming it in knowing she liked it rough.

It took a while, but Matt soon had his long, thick cock completely inside her ass. And Anne was in heaven. It was only after maybe ten strokes Anne had her first anal orgasm. And Anne was not touching her clit or rubbing her pussy. After that, Anne continued to roll and roll. At one point, she squirted and the bed beneath her was totally soaked. After climaxing too many times to count, she told Matt to cum inside her. He quickly did in her ass.

Matt rolled over, and the two moved into a spoon position with Matt's cock lying against Anne's crack of her ass. Anne asked Matt if he had ever been married. Matt said he liked being single, because it allowed him to fuck all the wives he ever wanted, especially those who were neglected or lonely. Anne called him a slut. Matt laughed at her. The two then fell asleep.

Anne woke up when she heard the shower. It was a little after 5 am on the clock by the bed. All Anne wanted to do was go back to sleep. She could see by the outside early summer morning light a uniform hanging from a hook on the wall.

Lying on the bed, she could clearly see an eagle emblem on both collars of the Marine uniform. Tomas had tried to teach her ranks, but she remembered that one, Matt was a Colonel, a really high ranking officer in the Marines, way above her Corporal husband's rank.

Anne then realized where she had seen Matt before. It was the birthday party that Tomas' regiment had for the Marine Corps late last year. Matt was the commanding officer of the regiment. He was in charge of Matt's battalion. Matt was Tomas big boss. Anne got out of bed and looked for her clothes as Matt came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

Matt said good morning, and started to get dressed, watching Anne put her clothes on. He told her that he would like to get together with her in the future, and gave her his card with his cell phone number. Anne put it in her purse. They both hugged, and Matt gave Anne a nice kiss. Anne felt confused and left his apartment, getting into her car and driving back on base to her apartment.

Anne arrived at home, stripped off her clothes, and turned on the hot water for a bath. She felt conflicted, as she had just fucked one of her husband's bosses. She had really enjoyed his attention.

But she had cheated on her husband. She could claim that the alcohol had led her astray, but that was not really the case. She really liked older men. She wanted it, especially after she felt his large cock pressing against her while they danced. Despite her disgust of with her own behavior, she knew deep down that she would be calling the Colonel again in the near future.

*****

The future came only two days later, after she had received a call from her husband from some pay phone located in the southern California desert. Tomas had said that they would be there for at least a couple more weeks of training, and then had tried to initiate telephone sex. Anne played along, but it just was not very satisfying for her. It sounded like Tomas had gotten himself off. All it did for her was make her horny.

It was just after high noon when the call with Tomas ended. She pulled the card out of her wallet and called the Colonel. Matt answered, and suggested that they meet in about an hour at his apartment. Anne took a shower, got dressed nicely, and drove over to Matt's place. She got there and saw Matt's sports car in the parking lot. She practically ran from her car to his door.

Anne had dressed nice and looked striking, but she was undressed within a minute of going into Matt's apartment. She could have just put on a tee shirt and jeans as far as Matt was concerned, who was wearing his Marine field uniform. Anne ripped off his blouse, causing the buttons to fly all over the room. She pulled off his pants, forgetting he had his pants tucked into his boots. His huge boots. She looked later, they were size 16. Tomas' boots were size ten.

Matt said he had about an hour, and most of that time consisted of Anne getting on her knees giving him a blow job, and then Matt laying her over the end of the sofa and fucking her pussy and ass doggy style.

Anne climaxed several times when Matt finally pulled out, made her clean off his wet and dirty cock, and then pulled his uniform pants up and put another blouse shirt on. He gave Anne a spare key to his apartment. They hardy talked at all during their "afternoon delight" as it was called from some old 1970s song.

For the next couple weeks until Tomas' battalion returned from their training in California, Anne met Matt about every other day and almost all day on Sunday. Anne realized that she was spending so much time, that Susan was getting suspicious, but Anne claimed to be helping out cleaning clothes turned in at the local thrift shop on base, something that Susan did not care to do at all.

Anne did get caught by Marie when Matt and Anne met at Booty Calls one late night. It turned out Marie was seeing another Marine officer, fucking him as much as Anne was fucking Matt. Marie gave her several tips and suggestions to hide her cheating, plus offered to be her alibi if needed.

Marie also suggested she start to do something physical, or she would likely gain weight just sitting around her apartment by herself. So Anne and Marie started to walk around the base, especially along the golf course, the several lakes, and the park lands.

One day they were walking along the path near the road when a Marine hummer, a military type jeep, pulled up. Marie's boyfriend was driving, and Matt was in the right seat. Matt jumped out and suggested the girls join them for a ride.

Anne had never rode in a hummer, and Matt and Anne got into the back seats, while Marie got into the right front seat. The other Marine officer driving, an African American Major, was named Bill.

Matt had heard Bill mention he had been fucking a first sergeant's wife, and that she went on walks along the park lands in the morning. He suspected it was Marie, after he and Anne had met Marie waiting for her boyfriend at Booty Calls. Bill worked in one of the regimental staff sections that worked for Matt.

One day, he saw Bill's name on the sheet to use one of the vehicles. Bill was going to surprise Marie and fuck in the woods somewhere, he even had a blanket with him.

As Bill went to get the keys for the vehicle, Matt asked him where he was heading. Bill mentioned he was going to look for his girlfriend, and hopefully be able to take her into the woods and fuck, since she had lots of kids and he did not want to get a motel room.

Matt told him he needed a ride somewhere, and would drop him off if he found his girlfriend. Military regulations required Bill to drive his superior officer. When the two Marines saw both Anne and Marie, Matt was quick to change their plans.

The Marine Base was full of motor pools large and small, where the various military units stored all their vehicles and other equipment, like trailers and tankers. The motor pool for Marie's and Anne's husbands' battalion was practically empty, due to their training in California, so Bill drove the hummer over there, where they could have some privacy.

Bill parked the hummer near a building that hid them from view of anyone coming into the motor pool. Matt climbed out of his seat, and stood in the middle where a gunner usually stands in the turret with a machine gun. Matt dropped his pants and pulled his boxers down, presenting Anne with a hard cock to be sucked. Anne leaned over and started to give Matt a blow job.

Anne could see that Bill had pulled Marie's tee shirt off, pushed her tits out of her sports bra, and was sucking her nipples while fingering her pussy through her sweat pants. Later Bill got in the seat Marie was in, and got her to sit backwards on him while he fucked her pussy.

Matt was content to blow a big wad of cum down Anne's throat. Anne promptly swallowed it all. Bill came inside Marie's pussy, and pulled his pants up.

Bill started the hummer and was driving back to Anne's quarters.

Matt asked Anne if she had ever had any sex with three or more people, and Anne told him one time she blew two brothers in their bedroom while their mom thought they were upstairs studying in high school. Matt said Anne had been rubbing herself while Bill and Marie fucked. Anne told him she had never had sex with a woman, but she might be interested.

Bill pulled the hummer up next to Anne's apartment building, and Marie and Anne got out and went inside. The two Marine officers then drove off. Marie asked Anne if she could use the shower, as she did not want to come home smelling like she just had sex.

Anne said OK, and Marie just began to strip right in front of her. Mare had large breasts that hung downwards due to the kids and the fact she was almost twenty years older than Anne. Anne licked her lips, and Marie caught her looking. Apparently, Anne's desire for older men also extended to older women.

Marie asked Anne if she wanted to play with her tits, and Anne nodded. Anne leaned over and started to suck one nipple while her hands began to play with each breast. Marie moaned. Marie's hands started rubbing Anne's breasts. After a few minutes, Anne grabbed Marie's hands and led her to her bedroom. Anne and Marie each helped the other remove their remaining clothes.

Marie asked Anne if she had ever had sex with another woman, and Anne said that this would be her first time. Marie admitted that she and her husband had done a number of threesomes, and she had played one on one with several women since she was a teenager.

Marie took the lead as she gently pushed Anne back on the bed, and began kissing, licking, and rubbing her legs, moving slowly upwards, skipping her pussy, and attacking her stomach, breasts, shoulders, and then began kissing Anne's mouth.

Marie then moved down and began to lick, suck, and rub Anne's pussy, clit, and asshole. This drove Anne nuts, and she quickly climaxed several times.

It was now Anne's time to play with Marie's body, and Anne just touched, kissed, rubbed, licked, and sucked Marie just like she liked to be treated, and was soon eating Marie's pussy, and loved the taste and smell of her juices, including a distinct taste of Bill's cum. After that, the woman moved into a 69 position, and jointly caused each other to climax, several times.

It was the middle of the afternoon before Marie got up from the bed, and went into the bathroom for the shower she originally was going to have after getting back from the motor pool. Marie borrowed some clothes from Anne's closet, and the two woman left the apartment and walked about a mile over to Marie's house, where Anne had parked her car. Marie invited Anne inside, and in the midst of six kids coming home from school or pre-school, they both had a glass of white wine.

Tomas' battalion returned from California, saying that they had shipped their equipment from California to Iraq. There were more vehicle bombings and snipers killing Marines and soldiers in Iraq, and the commanding general asked the President to provide more troops. Tomas would get his wish, his battalion was deploying to Iraq.

The battalion moved to Norfolk Naval Base to catch a boat to the war, unlike the Army troops that were flown on United States Air Force or commercial aircraft. Marie and the other senior enlisted wives organized about five buses to drive up to Norfolk a day before the battalion was to leave, giving each wife and girlfriend an opportunity to have one last night with their man.

*****

Anne assumed that the Colonel had left with his units to Iraq. One night, being quite horny, she called his cell phone, but it had been disconnected. Anne longed for his huge cock, but maybe it was best her affair was over. Anne still met with Marie about once a month, and Anne laughed that maybe she was now in a lesbian phase. Marie's boyfriend Bill had been deployed with Tomas' battalion, and Marie had not found a replacement yet.

Anne heard from Tomas via email and an occasional phone call. The battalion had left Norfolk, went across the Atlantic and the Mediterranean Sea, crossed the Suez Canal, and went thru the Indian Ocean to the mouth of the Persian Gulf and landed in Kuwait.

From there, they had reunited with their equipment and vehicles, had a couple weeks of training, then drove up to Iraq, and finally going to a base south of Baghdad where they started combat operations hunting for terrorists and other enemy forces.

Tomas fire team would go outside the fence one or two times a day on a patrol or mission, and did this six days a week. Friday was their day of rest, time to watch movies, clean their trailer, or play sports.

The Colonel had told Anne that he had been part of the initial invasion of Iraq back in 2003, but about four months later, his units returned to North Carolina. Three of his four battalions had fought in the war. Tomas' battalion had been left behind, because President Bush had made the Pentagon cut back on the number of invasion troops. The Army Chief of Staff had protested, and this led to his early retirement.

Iraq was relatively peaceful at first, but the Iraqi government collapsed, and the United Nations instituted an American-led government was put in place directed to form a new Iraqi government.

This temporary organization, called the CPA, decided that anyone in the former government who was part of the Baathist Party could not work for the new Iraqi government. It also decided that the million men of the Iraqi armed forces could no longer be soldiers.

This immediately caused about two million men to no longer have jobs, many with rifles and ammunition. Thus the CPA contributed to the distrust that led to terrorism and rebellion throughout the country, beginning in late 2003, and igniting in the middle of 2004. This led to keeping more military units in Iraq, and rotating them after six to twelve month tours.

So Anne recognized that Tomas would likely not return for six to seven months. She was lonely. Marie and Susan had organized activities for the wives of Tomas' company, plus the battalion and regiment had other activities. It was not enough. Anne found herself driving over to Booty Calls, drinking a lot, and sometimes picking up an older guy that appealed to her, either going to his place or hers.

About two months after Tomas' battalion had sailed, Anne got a call from the Colonel. It turned out that Matt had been walking at night and fell into a ditch, breaking his leg and injuring his knee. He had been flown out of Iraq to a hospital in Germany, and then to Bethesda Naval Hospital in Washington DC.

They put a cast on his leg, and did surgery on his knee. He had been replaced as regimental commander in Iraq, and would be coming back to North Carolina to be on the division staff in the next couple days. He asked Anne if she would like to get together. Anne told him she would think about it.

After one of her playdates with Marie, Anne had told Marie about the Colonel, and how conflicted she was of him. She loved the sex with him, but she also loved her husband. She was also afraid she would fall in love with Matt, and decide to leave Tomas.

Marie told her about her past boyfriends, especially one who she almost left her husband for. But she also pointed out that guys she fucked really could never be trusted to be husbands, if she divorced and married him, he would likely continue to cheat and fuck other women.

This made Anne feel less confused, she would fuck Matt but stay married with Tomas. When Matt returned to North Carolina, Anne immediately went to his apartment. His leg and knee looked awful and must have hurt a lot. But it did not cause his cock any problems.

Anne got on top and rode him to the first of many climaxes that day. Matt would be recovering for about two weeks and did not have to go on the base to his new job. Anne and Matt fucked every day and night.

Finally, Matt's doctor released him to go back to work, and Matt started his new job, being the S-1, or personnel officer for the 20,000 Marines at the base. The job was not that hard, and Matt and Anne continued to meet about four times a week at his apartment.

Matt suggested one time that they go about an hour away on a weekend and visit a strip club. Tomas had taken Anne a couple times to one, so Anne agreed. The two were drinking, with women dancing and stripping in front of them. Anne was getting really horny watching them. Matt suggested that he buy a private dance from one woman named Belle, and Anne and Matt went into a private room.

There, Belle danced and sat on both Matt and Anne's laps, touching them and allowing each to touch her breasts and rub her pussy. All three were turned on. Bell told Matt that she would be getting off in an hour, and if the couple wanted to buy her for the night, Belle would join them at the motel room. Matt and Anne agreed to this, and shortly left the club for their room.

Belle joined them in their motel room, as the couple lay naked on the bed watching Belle strip and join them on the bed. Matt fingered Belle's pussy while Anne licked and sucked each of her nipples. Belle moved over and started licking Anne's cunt, and soon the two women moved into a 69 with Anne on top.

At first, Matt just watched the two women eat each other's pussy. He slowly rubbed his cock. Both women came. Then he moved behind Anne's butt, and slowly inserted his dick up her pussy, which caused Belle to lick and suck Anne's clit, her pussy and Matt's cock as they fucked. Anne continued to eat Belle's cunt.

Matt pulled out of Anne's pussy, and rammed his dick into Anne's ass. Anne loved it, especially as Belle now concentrated on making her cum by licking and sucking her pussy and clitty. The two women were rolling when Matt came inside Anne' ass.

Matt pulled out of Anne's ass, and Belle and Anne both licked and cleaned off his cock. Belle and Anne were both kissing each other in between sucking and licking Matt. This led to another long 69 position and several more climaxes for each of them.

Matt continued to watch, and soon was hard enough to push his cock up Belle's cunt.