Love and Sex in the Marine Corps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them fell asleep, and Anne woke up to Belle riding Matt's cock, cowgirl style. Anne lowered her pussy over Matt's mouth, and then each woman kissed and played with the other's tits. Belle did not climax, but Anne did, and then Matt came up Belle's snatch. After that, Belle got dressed and left the motel room.

The Colonel had been back from Iraq for about three months when Anne noticed that he was giving her gifts and acting more like a lover than a friend. Anne asked him about his feelings, and Matt admitted he wanted Anne to leave Tomas and be with him. Anne said no, and they actually went a week without seeing each other. But Anne got horny.

The next time back at Matt's apartment, Matt ask her again to leave her husband. Anne said no. This time, Matt told her how promotions were made for corporal to sergeant, as they were under the division's direction. He could get Tomas promoted to sergeant if they continued to fuck. However, if Anne decided to end their affair, Matt could ensure that Tomas would never get promoted.

Anne was stunned by Matt's blackmail, and she told Matt she would have to think about it. The next day, she stopped by Marie's house to ask her for advice. Marie told her that what Matt proposed to do, he could do that as the division personnel officer, quite easily.

Marie told Anne she had three options - one, continue to fuck Matt to get Tomas a promotion; two, stop fucking Matt, and Tomas would never become a sergeant and would never know why, leading to his leaving the Marine Corps; or three, reporting Matt to the IG that he was having an affair with a Marine's wife, but word would get out who it was, and Tomas' and Matt's careers would be over, and Tomas would likely divorce Anne.

Anne knew how much Tomas enjoyed the Marine Corps, and did not want to take that from him. She enjoyed fucking Matt before he tried to blackmail her, and knew until Tomas came home, she would be horny enough to keep doing it. She did not want everyone else to know, so going to IG seemed stupid, unless Matt tried to force her to leave Tomas. So she now decided to drive Matt nuts with their fucking until Tomas got promoted to sergeant.

Anne met with Matt, and told him the deal. Tomas would be promoted in two months, or the two of them were through.

Anne did some kinky things over the coming months with Matt. They went back to the strip club, and had a threesome again with Belle, and then with another woman named Starr.

Another time, Matt arranged to have an anal auction with three women. Belle, Marie and Anne, would lay naked over a couch with their butts in the air, and about ten Marine officers would buy raffle tickets to anally fuck one or more of the women.

Matt was not so cruel to not use lots of lube for the event. The winner of the raffle would spend that weekend with Starr, who also facilitated the event, since letting guys run it would probably lead to stupid things.

Tomas called Anne one evening, excited that he had been promoted to Sergeant. Matt had done his end of the bargain. Anne continued to meet with Matt several times a week, at first thanking him for the promotion (and more pay), and then playing a bit hard to get.

Matt continued to ask Anne to leave Tomas for him, but Anne was firm. She would not leave her husband. She told Matt that she saw this going on as a friends with benefit situation when Tomas returned, and was not looking to fall in love.

Matt decided to keep fucking Anne, he really enjoyed a woman who loved sex. He would plead his love from time to time, but Anne would ignore him. One time, Marie had given her a whip, and she spanked the older Marine officer for confessing his love. Anne would start to spank him anytime he said he loved her.

Tomas' battalion then left Iraq for Kuwait, and this time they put their vehicles and equipment on the same boat that they traveled back to the States on. It was ten days before they sailed into Jacksonville Florida, met by about three hundred wives and girlfriends.

This time, Anne drove her car down to Florida, and took Tomas out to eat and then the two headed back to their hotel room. Tomas did fell asleep after cumming in Anne's ass, but he made up for it the next day and night.

The couple went back to their North Carolina base and Tomas was now busy with his squad of Marines. Anne was quite satisfied, but she still found time to meet once a week to fuck Matt. Tomas was clueless of Anne's activities.

Tomas was within six months of deciding whether or not to re-enlist in the Marines, which would be for either four or six more years. He had made Sergeant about two years ahead of anyone in his basic training group, and his chance of making first sergeant were good. He was unaware of how Anne might have helped him get his last promotion.

Tomas' dad called one evening, and he offered his son a job with the fire department that would pay almost twice what he made as a Marine Sergeant. Now their quarters on base were rent free, and they would have to pay rent in the city if they moved back there. Anne and Tomas talked about this for a couple weeks, with Anne knowing how much Tomas loved the Marines. It was his choice.

Tomas made his decision, Anne and he would go back to the city and he would take the fire department job. He did decide that he would move into the Marine Reserves, as a compromise plus it allowed him to use his time in service for maybe a future retirement pay. Anne was surprised, but in some way, she was glad to return to the city she grew up in.

Two nights before Tomas left the Marines and Anne and he packed the U-Haul and drove north, Anne was back in Matt's bed, riding his huge cock in her ass reverse cowgirl style and rolling in climaxes.

Matt said he might drop by the city sometime, and Anne said that would be OK. Anne finally left Matt's apartment in the late afternoon, hurrying to drive on-base to make dinner for Tomas.

She would never see the Colonel again. Eight months after moving to the city, she gave birth to a baby boy.