Love and Trust Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife finally shares my CFNM with a friend.
2.7k words
4.16
17.8k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosfan
Erosfan
62 Followers

Love and Trust 2

This is a continuation of Love and Trust. If you haven't read it, please take a few minutes and check it out. This story will make more sense when you understand how this all started.

After Anne's visit where my wife, Dee, shared some of my fantasies and some of our fun antics, we had a couple of serious conversations between us. Dee was worried that she might have embarrassed me or hurt my feelings or even worse, compromised my trust.

I assured her that I was fine with how things went. I told her I was a little disappointed that she didn't take things further.

I got so turned on during our conversation with Anne that I would have done anything they wanted. I think Anne would have liked to see me demonstrate my willingness to please my wife.

I have wanted Dee to share my love of CFNM with a friend or two of hers for a long time. We have had numerous discussions about it, and she has even offered a couple of exciting scenarios where she could help me live out some of my fantasies. She always ends our talks by saying she just doesn't think she could go through with it.

I'm pretty sure this is why she didn't take it to the next level with Anne present. I was excited that she discussed our fun so openly with her. This was a big step for Dee and I'm hoping that she will decide to take the next step, soon.

It had been about a month since Anne's visit. When I got home from work, Dee said that Anne called today and wants to come talk with us again.

I asked if Anne mentioned anything specific. Dee said, she hasn't been able to open up with her husband and try to get him to play like we do. She wants us to help her get the courage and to give her some helpful ideas as well.

I'm thinking, this could be my chance. Maybe Dee will let her guard down and not just tell Anne how to proceed, maybe she would show her.

"What did you say to her?" I asked.

"I told her I would talk to you about it and get back to her."

"Okay. Let's talk. What do you want to do?"

She said, "I think we should get Anne to come over and talk with us again. We might need to show her how to have fun."

She has my undivided attention now. This could be a whole new beginning for me and us. She smiled. She read my mind.

"I knew you would like that idea." She said.

I asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"I know you don't want to have sex with anyone else and I know you don't want to share me with anyone else. I think it's time to see if my little exhibitionist really wants to play."

She looked at the bulge in my pants, smiled and gave my erection a gentle squeeze.

She said, "This part of you is ready to play, that's for sure."

We decided to make plans to invite Anne over. Dee said she would let Anne in on our plans in a roundabout kind of way.

I asked her if we should talk this through and plan on how we were going to make it happen.

"Let's just see where it goes. It'll be more fun if it's spontaneous." She said.

Saturday rolled around and I worked in the back yard most of the morning. The midday heat was building up and I decide it was time to cool down and get a shower.

I went in the house to find Dee and Anne sitting at the kitchen table. I was surprised because Dee hadn't said anything about Anne coming over. I guess this was part of the spontaneity she mentioned.

After greeting Anne, I told them I was going to get a shower and put on some clean clothes. True to her form, Dee surprised me suggesting that I give her my sweaty clothes right then so she could put them in the wash.

I looked at Anne and she just looked down slightly with a small grin. Okay, they had already set the stage. I sat down next to Dee and removed my shoes and socks. Now, I'm a bit nervous and very excited. We have not done this before. Dee is going to have me get naked in front of Anne.

I stand up and slowly unbutton my shirt. I slide it off and hand it to Dee. Now, do I remove my shorts and then my underwear or just go for it and push everything down all at once?

I decided to not give Dee a chance to change her mind. I pushed my shorts and underwear down in one smooth motion. I stepped out of them, bent down and picked them up. I stood up slowly and handed everything to Dee.

Now I am standing in our kitchen, naked, with a hard on to end all hard ons, in front of my wife and her new friend. This is a moment I have wanted forever and have begged Dee for, and it is really happening.

I am brought back to reality when Dee asks me if I am going to get cleaned up. I jump a little and look at her. I nod my head and say yes. As I turn to leave the room, Dee says, "we want you to stay naked after your shower."

We? She and Anne had already decided where this is going before I came in. They want a naked man, me, to hang out and who knows what else.

I head to our bathroom and start the shower. I am so excited, I am leaking precum. I must calm down a lot or I am going to cum before this even gets started. I set the shower temperature to cool, hoping to take the excitement down a notch.

It isn't working. My mind is in overdrive. My greatest fantasy is about to become a reality and my excitement is not letting up. I am going to be naked for my wife and her friend and I have no clue what they want from me.

I took my time in the shower. I needed to relax. I guess I took too long because Dee opened the bathroom door and asked if I was okay. I told her I was about done and would be out in a few minutes.

I got out of the shower, dried myself off and started to gather clean clothes so I could get dressed. Wait, Dee told me they want me to stay naked. I took a couple of deep breathes and headed to find Dee and Anne.

They were in the living room sitting on the couch, sipping what I assumed to be wine. There was a towel laid out on the coffee table. I stood in the doorway for a few seconds, trying to decide what to do next. My excitement was not missed by either of them. I was still quite erect.

Dee broke the silence and told me to come sit on the towel where I would be facing them. I eased across the room and sat down. Dee asked how my shower was and I nervously said it was okay.

I sat there not knowing what to do or say. I'm in my fantasy of being naked in front of two women that want me naked. I don't want to mess things up, so I just wait.

Finally, Anne breaks the silence and asks if I'm okay.

I nod.

Dee said, "You need to relax and enjoy yourself. This is your fantasy, and we are all going to have some fun."

I like the sound of that.

Anne said, "I like this so far. I like having a naked man where I can look and I am not made to feel like it is something dirty or nasty."

I said, "There is nothing dirty or nasty about this. It's just good clean fun. I want you two to enjoy this. I know I'm going to."

I am leaking precum again, so it is obvious I am getting more excited.

Dee asked me to get them some more wine from the kitchen. I took their glasses and filled them with wine and returned to the living room. Neither of them moved to take their wine glass and I stood there, hands full and my hard on dripping, a lot.

Dee finally spoke. "You look like you could cum any second now. You are so aroused. I've never seen you leak like this."

I was close and it wouldn't take much for me to unload. I have never cum without some touching and caressing. Right now, I think it could happen. I need to calm down. I want this to last a lot longer. I got them to take the wine glasses and I sat back down.

I asked Anne if she had discussed our visit with her husband. She said she couldn't find a way to start a conversation with him.

"I want to do some of the things you and Dee have done. I'm so afraid that he won't be as open minded as you are. I don't know what his fantasies are."

"That is a great place to start. You two need to discuss and share your fantasies with each other."

I told her she could use our adventures as if they were her fantasies. I guess they are, kind of, her fantasies now. She sure seemed to enjoy hearing about our fun times.

I reminded her that the three of us are living a fantasy right now and it is the result of having some very honest conversations.

"One of those conversations involved you and here you are."

"Thank you." She said. "I'm beginning to see where I might be able get this started at home."

"You and Dee are special to share yourselves like this, with me. In my wildest dreams, I would never have thought of anything like this. I like this CFNM stuff. Did I get that right?"

"Yes, you got it right. It stands for Clothed Female; Naked Male and I like it too. I love to be naked for Dee, any time she wants. This is the first time she has let anyone else participate in my fantasy and I'm hoping it won't be the last time."

Anne looked at Dee and said, "If you ever want to do this again, I'm just a phone call away."

Dee said, "Let's see how this goes today and we'll take it from there."

I can't wait to see how this goes today. I have settled down a bit, but I'm still very aroused. I'm hoping that I will get to cum for them. That would be the ultimate end to my first CFNM experience where my wife has a guest present.

My mind starts to wander and I'm thinking, if Anne could get her husband up to speed with this type of play, maybe we could all get together and he and I could be naked for our ladies. I can't imagine how that would play out. Dee and I haven't even met him.

Maybe Anne could set it up where Dee could go to her house and they could get her husband naked for them. Just like I am doing now. That would be a good start for Anne.

It is totally out of character for Dee, but she saw me lost in my own thoughts and she asked me what I was thinking. She knows I hate that.

I blinked a couple of times, shook my head said I was just daydreaming.

She pressed harder. She knows me too well. She wanted to know where my mind was, and she wasn't going to let it go.

"I was just thinking, if Anne can get her husband interested in this kind of activity, maybe she could invite you over and the two of you could experience CFNM with him."

Anne's face lit up! "That would be incredible. What a wonderful idea. I can't wait."

Dee reminded her that she hasn't even started the conversation yet so she has no idea if he will be interested in anything like this.

Anne said, "Believe me, I am going to start the conversation. Experiencing this with the two of you has given me the courage to talk with him. I'll talk him into trying CFNM, somehow."

"That's the spirit", I said. "All I had to do is get naked for you and Dee and you are a changed woman."

"Actually, that's not quite all you have to do. Dee told me that to make this fantasy complete, you will need to cum for us."

Now, I'm getting all wound up again. I'm beginning to leak precum again because I can see where this is headed. One way or another, I am going to have an orgasm for the viewing pleasure of these lovely ladies.

I looked at Dee and said, "I guess you have this all planned out."

"Well, I still don't know which way it will go. What do you think Anne, should I give him a hand job, he really loves my hand jobs, or should he jack off and make himself cum while we watch?"

I spoke up and told Anne that Dee is a master at the art of hand jobs. I have told her she needs to give lessons.

Anne said, "I'm sure she is great at that and maybe she can give me a lesson some time, but I've never watched a man jack off. I really would like to see that."

Dee said, "That settles it. You are going to jack off and cum for us. You probably won't last too long, judging by how much you are leaking."

We moved the coffee table away from the couch so they could have a better view of everything.

Dee straightened the towel a bit. I sat down, spread my legs so I was fully exposed to them. I began very slowly. Rubbing the underside of my manhood while gently fondling my balls with the other hand.

I had leaked so much precum that I didn't need any lubrication. I rubbed the tender spot just beneath the head and I almost came. I had to ease up because I didn't want this to end too quickly.

I let the fingers of my other hand slide down to gently circle my ass and again, that was almost too much. I am a bundle of sexually charged nerves and there is no way I can make this show last much longer.

I said, "I'm sorry ladies. I am too excited to make this last. I need to cum, and I need to cum now."

Anne almost squealed, "Please do, I want to see."

Only two more strokes and I was gone. The first shot went over my right shoulder, the second shot landed on my left cheek. I got some on my chest and stomach and then it just dribbled on my hand and fingers.

I was so lightheaded, I don't know why I didn't pass out. I have never had an orgasm like that. I just sat there trying to catch my breath.

Dee broke the silence. "Oh my god. I have seen you cum hundreds of times and you have never, ever cum that hard or that much. Obviously, this fantasy was way more powerful than I imagined."

I couldn't speak, I just nodded my head.

Anne finally came back to earth and shook her head. "I can't believe what just happened. In my wildest dreams, I would never have imagined anything like this. I am so excited that I almost had an orgasm when you came."

Dee replied, "me too."

Dee got up and got me a washcloth. She helped me get cleaned up. The look on her face was puzzling and amazing at the same time. I couldn't tell what she was thinking or feeling. I've never seen this look before.

When we finished cleaning up my cum, she helped me stand up and told Anne it was time for her to go home and figure out how to get her husband interested in her newfound sexual interest.

She said, "Right now, I need some alone time with my sexy husband."


Erosfan
Erosfan
62 Followers