Love and Trust

Story Info
Sharing fantasies with wife's friend.
1.4k words
3.51
20.5k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosfan
Erosfan
62 Followers

I had been on the road for a few days and was surprised to see an unfamiliar car in the driveway.

When I entered the house I could hear my wife talking to someone.

They were in the den chatting like old friends. My wife, Dee was deep in conversation and was surprised to see me. She rose to greet me with a big hug and a kiss.

"Sweetie, this is Anne, we met at the beauty shop and hit it off nicely so I asked if she would like to come over for a glass of wine and here we are. We just lost track of time and here you are. How was your trip?"

I made a bit of small talk about my week and excused myself to freshen up and change clothes.

Clad in shorts and a t shirt I grabbed a cold beer and joined the ladies. The conversation was light and easy and I began to relax and enjoy being home. I got another beer and asked what all they had been talking about.

"Oh, just girl stuff", Dee said.

Anne grinned sheepishly and looked down to avoid eye contact with me.

Now, my Dee is some kind of wonderful and playful in ways most men dream of and never find. She is confident, self-assured and not afraid to speak her mind and even act on her thoughts at most any time or place. She has even been the lead in more than one skinny dipping session at parties where swimming was not part of the plans for the evening. When she gets naked and gets in the pool, others always follow.

She has a bit of exhibitionist in her. I have some of that tendency as well.

I guess that is one of the many reasons we get along so well.

I knew instinctively that Anne had been let in on some of our "secrets" by the way she looked down. So, I wanted to find out just how much Dee had divulged.

Dee grinned and said, "I just told her about a couple of our fun times and some of our talks about fantasies, um, yours."

"Oh really, I guess I should be embarrassed," I said.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about now, I mean there's no harm in fantasies, right? Besides; most of your fantasies involve someone other than just us anyway, I mean someone else seeing you, right?"

Now, I look down sheepishly, somewhat taken aback. While what she said was true, I wasn't prepared to discuss it in front of someone I had just met.

Let me clarify. I know how women have been objectified sexually for all of time. I enjoy a beautiful woman, especially Dee and I appreciate her with all I have in me. I will do anything for her and she knows it.

I have told her that I feel women should have a chance to call the shots and make their men sexual objects (boy toys), after all, turnabout is fair play.

That said, my wife knows me all too well and I love it. I have told her I will do anything she asks of me, sexually, any time or place she wants. She can tell me what she wants from me or just reach out and do what she wants and I will not stop her or try to talk her out of it.

This is born of love and trust between the two of us that very few will ever experience. Let me tell you, she is my world, I adore her and her every wish is my command.

Anne looked at me and said, "Dee told me about your trip through Waco."

"Did she now?" I asked.

"Yes, she told me all about how she undid your pants, pulled your hard on out and jerked you off while you drove through Waco in the middle of the day."

"I asked her what she did when other cars or trucks got close enough to see what she was doing. She said she just kept jacking you. Did she really?"

"Yes, she really did, and she didn't stop until I pulled off the road and found a mostly empty parking lot where she made me cum."

"Weren't you scared or nervous?"

"Oh yeah, but I was excited, more excited than I have ever been. I had promised her I would never stop her, no matter what, where or when she wants to play. I didn't move and I think I hardly breathed. I was actually afraid that if I moved or said anything, she would stop and I did not want her to stop."

Anne just grinned and said, "I bet that was fun."

Dee smiled and said, "it really was, you should have seen him, he was frozen, he didn't move a muscle, he just drove, he was so cute."

Anne asked, "will you really do anything she wants?"

"Yes, I will." I answered and I looked at Dee and smiled.

Anne frowned a bit and said, "I wish my husband had your attitude. We could have a lot of fun like you guys."

I asked Dee, "what else did you share with her?"

She said, "I just told her about the time I sent you an email at work that said, when you get home, I want you to strip naked and jack off for me and you did just that, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember very well, I love the fun things we do."

Anne asked why I feel the way I do. I told her it has a lot to do with deep rooted feelings and I really don't know their origin.

I've always fantasized about exhibitionism, but I've never wanted to flash or scare anyone.

I have a slight submissive tendency, but I don't want to be dominated and/or abused.

I want to be asked or told or as in the case of the drive through Waco, just do it. I don't want to have sex with others and I don't want Dee to have sex with others. I want her to use me as her "boy toy." She can do that whenever she wants and if that involves a friend of hers, where she can show her control over me and I can experience a bit of exhibitionism and submission at the same time. We can both enjoy a bit of naughtiness and no one gets hurt. It's all in fun.

Dee spoke up and said, "I told her earlier that I can do whatever I want with you and you will go along."

I told her if I were to begin to undress you in front of anyone you would not say a word or try to stop me. If I told you to strip for me with a friend present, you would do it. I told her that when you got home, I could undress you and jack you off right in front of her and you would not try to stop me.

I also told her "THAT would not be happening, at least not today."

I said, "that's right; you can do whatever you want with me, any time anywhere."

Anne just shook her head.

Anne asked if we could suggest some ways for her to get her husband to loosen up with her.

I said, "talk to him and try to get him to open up with you. Tell him you want to try new things. Take it slow, ease into it."

"You might even give him a hand job or blow job some time when he is driving. See how it goes. If he doesn't stop you, the door will be open and then you can really talk with him."

Dee said, "Don't be afraid, just go slow and see what happens."

We all have fantasies and most of us keep them safely tucked away for fear that we will be judged or criticized. No one wants to be made fun of and while fantasies are fun they can be misunderstood by those we wish to share them with.

A fantasy is the work of the mind and in many cases should remain just that, a fantasy.

Some fantasies are workable and as long as you both agree, can be some of the healthiest sexual fun two people can have together. You just have to talk about them.

I told her it is more about love than fantasy, with love comes trust. If you love someone and trust them, there are no limits.

Erosfan
Erosfan
62 Followers