All Comments on 'Love and Witchcraft'

by Izaya

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Was great how the vibrator increased with the spanking. Keep this going

IzayaIzayaover 5 years agoAuthor
Quick comment from the author

Hi all, hope you enjoyed chapter 1. I know for some the inclusion of magic as it was in this story might seem a bit out of place or not used much (as far as actual sexual acts go) but I wanted it in here to set up for future chapters. I have a lot of ideas for how these girls further their relationship in both romantic and sexual ways. A lot of those ideas require magic to already be in the story, so that's why it's here.

In any case I hope that the delay between chapters will be shorter from here on out as I have a much better idea of what I want to write now, but we'll see how that goes lol.

As always feel free to give me criticism/feedback here or through the email thing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

awesome start to what i really hope will be loads more to read . i'm already so eager for more. thanks

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 5 years ago
Great start!

This first chapter was really quite good, and I'm hoping you plan on expanding it to a couple of more chapters. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect start

and waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please:)

Make more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Read

Always nice to see an author develop the romantic side of an erotica story alongside the fun stuff. :)

Thank you and keep it up!

NurekNurekabout 4 years ago
Please: More.

I hope you write more of this story; and what Lia did with/for her girlfriend in her dorm-room was to turn her girlfriend into a witch by hooking her up with a spirit.

I, for one, love the concept of this story, but it is dark; then again, any accurate story of a sorceress who happens to be a lesbian as well is going to have dark material in it, so please don't worry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So cute and hot!

What a lovely story, I loved every bit of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIzaya@Izaya
Update 08/2021: I haven't abandoned Love and Witchcraft but it will be a while. Update 02/2021: New chapter is up. I've been doing a lot of other non-horny writing so this took a while. I really REALLY want to get a novel published but I'm still a long ways away. Maybe years...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES