Love and Witchcraft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Natalie could begin the long and arduous internal debate on the judgement call of a being a submissive partner to a strange and possibly satanic girl, Lia kissed her. The previous kiss at the mall had been fun, but this was much more. Chaotic thoughts and emotions were pushed to the back of Natalie's mind as she focused solely on the warm hand on her cheek, the moist lips against her own, and the delicious tongue pressed into her mouth.

Lia suddenly pulled away. "Alright babe, good choice." She grabbed Natalie's breast with one hand and slid the other hand down her hips. Natalie had never been touched like this before, but her instinctual response was to pull Lia in close for another kiss. She let the girl sitting on her lap take control, and Lia took full advantage. Still fondling Natalie's tits, she slipped her other hand up her short dress. Natalie gasped into Lia's mouth as she felt a hand press against her crotch. She didn't know what to do with her hands, so she timidly took hold of Lia's waist and back. Natalie felt herself getting wetter and wetter as Lia teased her stiff nipples through her dress. Lia pulled out of the kiss and pressed her new sub against the couch. Natalie began to protest, but it was cut short as she felt her panties moved to the side and a finger enter her awaiting slit.

"You going to be a good slut for me? Good sluts get to cum, and I know that's what you want," Lia said, whispering into her ear. Natalie was giving in to the pleasure, clutching tightly at Lia's back.

"Mmmm. Yes..."

"Full sentences girl. Yes what?"
"Yes I'll be a good slut for you. Oh God yes."

Natalie gasped as the finger sunk even deeper, pounding her slit. Her solo fingering sessions had never been thing intense, and she could tell they were just getting started. Lia withdrew her finger and stood up. "That's what I like to hear. Now take those fuckin' clothes off." Eager to feel Lia's touch again, Natalie recklessly stripped down to her black bra and panties. "Now kneel on the floor for me." Natalie was unsure, but her excitement kept her from disobeying. Lia kissed her briefly, then said "I'll be right back." She quickly returned holding a brown paper bag, from which she withdrew a coiled length of rope. Natalie's eyes lit up when she saw it. She had always wanted to be tied up for another girl.

"Arms at your side and let me," Lia said with a wink, "work my magic." Lia relieved her new pet of her bra and knelt down to kiss her. She began slowly twirling one finger in the air, making faint red sparks follow its motions.

"What are you--" Natalie took a pause from the kiss to ask, but Lia swiftly responded by twisting her nipple. "Ow!"

"Eyes up here Nat." Natalie rolled her eyes, but she gave in as Lia pulled her back into the kiss. They contintued to make out as she felt the ropes swirling around her, eventually binding her wrists tightly around her waist. She instinctively hunched over to accommodate her new restraints, but another rope appeared behind her to connect her elbows, correcting her posture by forcing her to keep her elbows back and her chest out. She tried to move her arms around, succeeding only in wiggling her hands uselessly at her waist. This is more restrictive than I imagined, she thought, although her worries were slightly assuaged by the soft tongue still exploring her mouth.

Lia reluctantly pulled out of the kiss. "Alright," she said. "As you may have expected, it's time for a little game. Ready to play?"

"Do I really have a choice?"

"The game," Lia continued, ignoring her, "is simple: get me off using just your mouth."

"You just described regular oral sex, not much of a ga-- Ow ow ow!" Natalie exclaimed as her nipple was pinched and twisted yet again.

"Do everything right and I won't punish you. Have fun!" Lia then snapped her fingers, and a blinfold flew out of the paper bag and tied itself around Natalie's face.

"Okay but was the magic really necessary for that one?" Natalie asked.

"If you keep opening your mouth for anything other than what I assigned, I'll have to punish you even more."

Natalie rolled her eyes behind the blindfold. She started to inch herself forward on her knees to find Lia. Eventually her face collided with the denim of Lia's shorts and the warm, smooth skin of her thighs. She pressed her face against her crotch, trying to get a whiff of her master through her shorts. Natalie then reached up and tried to undo the button and zipper of the shorts.

"Make sure you're careful with those teeth. Or else."

Natalie continued to fumble with the shorts. She got the zipper and button undone, but the shorts were so tight that pulling them down with just her teeth seemed impossible. After several minutes, she gave up. "Pleeeeease Lia, can I have some help?"

"Sure thing darling, but you'll have to accept some extra punishment later."
"Oh darn, what a shame," Natalie said with a grin. Lia slipped off her shorts, and Natalie was finally able to, with great effort, pull down her panties with just her teeth. Natalie also made sure to make a few playful nibbles on the way down. Finally she was able to press her face into Lia's pussy. She couldn't see it, but she could feel that it was shaven. She took a moment to enjoy herself, breathing in deep and letting Lia's juices rub off on her face.

"It's kind of you to stop and smell the roses and all, but I need you to get a move on," Lia said. She grabbed Natalie's short blonde hair and began grinding her crotch impatiently into the girl's face. Natalie complied and stuck out her tongue, licking gently at her new owner's slit. She had never pleasured another girl with her mouth before but she had watched a ton of porn, and that's close enough right?

She enjoyed the taste and began licking eagerly at Lia's pussy. Lia let out low, soft moans of pleasure. "Mhhmm, I get that you're excited but slow down a bit. Focus on longer strokes." Natalie felt bashful at having to be given instructions, but she followed the orders. Soon Lia's moans were getting louder and shorter.

"There's a good girl. Mhhm. Lick my cunt you little bitch." Natalie flushed red with embarassment, but found that she was also a little bit turned on by the humiliation. She continued lapping at Lia's slit while struggling against her bonds. She wished desperately that she could reach her own pussy and get herself off. "Mhmm lick my clit babe. Oh yes just like that. Oh god I'm going to spank you so hard when you're done here, you dirty little bitch." Natalie could only whimper in response as she flicked her tongue quickly across Lia's clit, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Finally Lia let out a loud gasp and gripped Natalie's hair tighter, completely smothering her as she pulled her in and rode her face as she came. For a long moment, Natalie couldn't breathe. Lia eventually pulled away and let her gasp for air.

"Fuck that was good. My god."

Natalie was still panting heavily. Her face was red and slick with Lia's juices.

"So." Natalie began. "...Is it my turn yet?"

"Almost," Lia said, grinning. "But I think I do remember a certain naughty little bitch biting me even after I explicitly told her not to. And that cannot go unpunished."

Natalie pouted. Earlier she would have welcomed some playful punishment to warm her up a bit; that's why she bit Lia in the first place. But after getting ridden and making Lia cum, she was just too horny. Forget punishment, just touch me already! Natalie thought. I'd get off by humping a table corner at his point if you'd let me.

Lia, however, was oblivious to her plight. Or at least she pretending to be. "Come on now," she said, taking a seat on the couch and patting her lap. "Get yourself ready."

Natalie reluctantly lied down across Lia's lap. Her wrists were still tied at her waist, but with a snap of her fingers Lia undid the rope holding her elbows back. Lia delicately ran her finger's across the girl's ass. Natalie closed her eyes and moaned gently at the sensuous touch. Then she gasped as Lia raked her fingernails slowly and viciously across her smooth skin. Before she could voice a more formal complaint she felt spankings start to rain down upon her bottom. Each slap was loud and sharp, and elicited a short "eep!" from Natalie. She struggled against her bonds as the skin of her ass burned more and more, each spank hurting more than the next.

The spankings stopped for a moment and Natalie felt something small and smooth inserted into her pussy. She looked back and saw Lia holding a small remote control.

"Guess what this is?"

"It looks like a ahhh ohmygod." Natalie's answer was cut short as Lia turned the dial on the controller and turned on the vibrator. Lia set it to low and continued her spankings, this time lighter and slower. Nataile's squirming increased as she dealt with the pain of the spankings and the pleasure of the vibrator. "Mmmm... More pleeeaaase."

"Ah, but you don't get more vibrations that easy," Lia teased. "The higher the setting on this here toy, the harder I spank you," she said, still slowly swatting Natalie's ass.

"What's with all the games? Can't I just cum?"
"I love it when you talk back. It gives me..." Lia stopped spanking to claw her fingernails across Natalie's back, all the way from her shoulder to below her ass cheek. Natalie arched her back and squealed in pain. "...such a good excuse to punish you."

"Agh okay okay I'll do the game thing."

Lia resumed her slow and deliberate spanking without turning up the vibrator. "Not good enough. Say aloud, with a 'please Miss' in there somewhere, in detail, what you want me to do."

For the umpteenth time that night, Natalie's face burned with shame. "Please Miss, please spank me harder and turn up the vibrator so I can cum."

Lia shrugged. "Not the best I've ever heard, but we can work on that later. It'll do for now." With that, she rotated the dial and started spanking harder.

Natalie moaned and groaned as the stinging worsened. Each hit was a brief stinging pain that then faded into the dull, throbbing ache that build up with each spank. Her ass cheeks burned, and she felt a different kind of warmth building up between her legs as the vibrator sent a mounting flow of pleasure through her. Everything from this night had been so damn hot, she felt like the heat was just building and building and she needed release.

"Mmmmm, please Miss can you spank me harder and let me cum, pleeeaase."

"I mean, if you insist."

Lia grabbed a hair brush out of her bag and began going to town on Natalie's ass. Natalie screamed in pain, pleasure, and surprise as the vibrator maxed out. In seconds she had reached full climax and was moaning as she writhed in her bonds on Lia's lap. Lia mercifully stopped her spankings with the hair brush. Natalie's ass was bright red and in terrible pain.

They lay there for a minute, Natalie panting heavily in her post-orgasm bliss while Lia lazily traced circles on her ass cheeks.

"Holy fuck," Natalie finally said.

"I said it would be worth it didn't I?"

"Where have you been all my life?"

Lia gigged. "Practicing the arcane and masturbating, mostly." She helped Natalie sit up. "Do you have anywhere to be tomorrow?"

"God I hope not."
"Good, we can sleep in then," Lia said with a smile. She patted her thigh as she stood up. "Off to bed now hun. Magic lessons await in the morning."
Natalie followed her into the bedroom, then a thought hit her and her eyebrows shot up. "Hold on, there's still a vibrator in me. There's no wire or anything to pull it out! Isn't it gonna get stuck up there?"

Lia snapped her fingers and the vibrator slide out of Natalie and plopped down onto the floor. "What a show off," Natalie said. "So what weird game do I have to play to get the rest of these ropes off?"

"Oh, no game," Lia responded. She fell onto her bed and pulled Natalie down with her, who yelped in surprise. "Tonight you can stay tied up like that, a perfect little present for me."

The two naked girls cuddled up close under the blankets. Natalie's ass was still red, but she was too intoxicated by both her orgasm and Lia's scent to care. She hadn't been able to appreciate the entirety of it earlier, but now she was struck by how perfect and smooth her new girlfriend/owner/lover's body was. A million thoughts entered her head about how crazy this whole situation was and how quickly she had fallen into all of this. But before she could begin to sift through all of it, she found herself drifting off to sleep.

12