All Comments on 'Love Around the World 01: Andorra'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

A splendid story with great characters!

5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I corresponded with an Andorra resident on another site about 10 years ago. She was a lovely person. What a treat to read a story set in that country! Thank you! Best wishes!

sparktjsparktj6 months ago

Superb storytelling, I loved every word and couldn’t put it down until I got to the end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

excellent.. i even knew where Andorra is .. as well as the other

tiny nations.. know the history of Malta...

too many years U S Miltary

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Good story with lots of travel information that I'll never use, lol. Still, I enjoyed the story and the happy ending.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft5 months ago

Lovely and well-written romance. I loved the travelogue. You just added Andorra to my travel bucket list. :-) 5*

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Agin you amaze with your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it! I did the same as Mark, visiting all the smallest countries (except Malta) when I toured around Europe in the summer of 1987. Although Andorra is best-known as a skiing destination, the scenery is spectacular even without snow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES