All Comments on 'Love Around the World 06: France'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfle5 months ago

This series continues to be very nice to read. The journey each time is worth it. Thank you.

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Your stories are so original and your writing makes them so lively. 5

cielbleucielbleu5 months ago

I really enjoyed your story, the characters are all very likeable, the sex is great, and your memories of these places (or your research) is excellent, that makes the story much more believable to me. The French bits are quite accurate too, which is rare enough. I've been to most of these places as well so it was fun to revisit them with your characters. I'll be reading your other stories soon. Merci!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! Thank you!

Your stories are incredible.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed this episode of your travels when you love someone they are your world no matter what language or which country you call home. I only had ghat kind of love once, she died after fiftytwo years I miss her six years on.

IBM31409IBM3140926 days ago

Great story.

Hit for me.

All of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
5335 Followers
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

story TAGS