Love Around the World 05: Estonia

Story Info
A happy couple enjoy some fun times in Estonia’s capital.
15.3k words
4.7
4.7k
6

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,255 Followers

A/N - Trying different categories for this series of stories I've been writing. Figured I'd give this category another go. Only written one story before for another series I've uploaded in the past (The Marine series.)

Previous stories in this series:

Love Around the World - Andorra (Mature)

Love Around the World - Bangkok (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Colombia (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Dresden (Romance)

Australian / British standard English. There is a good chance of reading the following: lots of profanity, characters drinking, typos, and bad grammar at times.

Proofreading and editing suggestions provided by OhDave1. Any mistakes are still mine.

Comments are appreciated as always.

Feedback by email is always welcome. Enjoy chatting with anyone who likes my work.

*****

A happy couple enjoy some fun times in Estonia's beautiful capital.

*****

I'm sure anyone who hears the story of meeting my girlfriend at an orgy probably thinks we won't last long. Girls who attend orgies would be considered either sluts by the narrow-minded, or liberal young women exploring their sexuality by others. Guys who attend orgies would be considered legends by most blokes and, well, I don't think they'd really care what women thought because they were at an orgy and probably enjoyed sex with at least one woman...

Truth be told, the party wasn't actually organised as an orgy. It was a university party in the city of Lincoln in the United Kingdom. I was in my second year and attended the party with my then-girlfriend of six months. I called her my girlfriend as we'd been dating that long, and as far as I was concerned, we were monogamous. I knew many of those in attendance at the party and it's where I met my current girlfriend, Monique.

How we came to meet isn't any great tale of falling in love once our eyes met across a crowded room. I was grabbing myself a beer from one of the buckets full of ice in the large kitchen, the party being hosted by one of the well-to-do so the place was a mansion, or so it felt as there were rooms upon rooms over two levels. She asked for a beer as well. A young woman sipping at a can of cheap lager at a university party isn't anything unusual. Lager lasses and lager lads were part and parcel of the university experience.

"Well, you've got a choice of Stella, Kronenberg, Carling..."

"Jesus, I miss going to the pub with my dad and getting at least something half decent on tap," she stated, "But beggars can't be choosers. I'll have a Stella, please."

"Not Carling?"

"If I want to drink cat's piss, I'll find a cute little pussy cat nearby."

Grabbing a can of Magners cider for myself, I stood up and turned to the voice. It wasn't love at first sight. I thought she was cute, with curly brown hair, blue eyes behind thin-framed glasses, a lovely curvy figure and a great pair of pins, greeting me with a smile, taking the can from my right hand before offering hers. "I'm Monique."

"Mark. Nice to meet you."

"Here with anyone?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend, Abigail. Not sure where she is. Probably off enjoying herself though. She likes a drink or ten."

"Ah, she's taking in the full university experience?"

"I've nursed her through more than one horrendous hangover. Not saying I don't enjoy myself on the occasional night out, but I want to graduate on time and start working."

"And she..."

"I'll be surprised if she graduates within a five-year time frame. What about you?"

"I'm here with my... Well, he's a friend, we might sleep together, but I wouldn't call him a boyfriend. I hate the term 'friend with benefits'. I mean, if you have sex, there's usually going to be feelings. At least with me..." She sipped at her drink and then laughed to herself. "And within two minutes, I've mentioned sex. God, Monique, can't help yourself, can you?"

"Well, I'm guessing there's going to be sex tonight. I'm fairly sure some of the rooms have already been turned into sex dens."

"So why are you here and not with Abigail?"

"I'm just relaxing for the moment. I work hard during the week, and while I like to unwind, I look around and see the carnage about to unfold. I'd rather have my wits about me."

"Me too. I'm fairly sure my date has already consumed enough alcohol that he'll be comatose by midnight if he keeps going."

"Not going to watch him?"

Shrugging, she took a sip of her drink first. "I'm not his babysitter."

"Ah, I'm guessing you won't be going home with him."

"I don't think I'll be seeing him again after tonight, at least in the personal sense. He pretty much abandoned me after walking through the front door."

"Yep, same here. Walked through the door. Cue lots of screaming and god knows what they were saying when she met with some of her friends. You can take the girl out of Liverpool..."

"She's a Scouser?"

"Yeah... I'm guessing you're Birmingham way?"

"Good ear. And your accent is dull and boring so must be from the south?"

"Near Reading. And thanks for saying I'm boring."

Finding our way into a living room where very few people were around, we sat side by side on a lounge, sipping at our drinks, just chatting away. I was left thinking she was just after a friendly ear. I was just after some pleasant company as I hadn't seen Abigail since arriving. We talked our way through two cans of booze each before suggesting we work together to find our partners of the evening.

What became evident after walking upstairs is that a lot of fucking was going on. Checking a couple of rooms revealed naked bodies cavorting. Men and women, women and women, men and men. It seemed this was the sort of party where it was anything goes. Two more bedrooms revealed young people enjoying themselves in the physical sense. I'm sure many might have considered it rather titillating and arousing. Maybe if I was involved, it would be different. Monique was busy giggling next to me as we walked down a hallway.

The next room is where I found my soon-to-be ex-girlfriend in the middle of being, well, to put it mildly, gangbanged. She wasn't the only girl in the room, but the girls were outnumbered by the guys probably ten to one. Monique stood by my side as we stepped into the room. I don't think Abigail had a clue I was there.

"And my friend is in here," Monique muttered, "Which one is your girlfriend?"

"The blonde with every hole being filled and a cock in each hand."

"Ah, well... um... my friend is the one in her mouth. Having fun, Jeremy?"

"Oh shit," he muttered. He stepped back as Abigail glanced up at him before looking my way.

"Oh shit," she shouted, "Fuck... um... Mark, it's..."

"It's exactly what it looks like," I stated. Shrugging, I added, "But then again, I guess I should have expected this eventually. You do want the whole university experience, right?"

The two guys in her arse and pussy were polite enough to stop moving. "We never agreed to be exclusive," she stated, "So I'm just..."

"Yeah, yeah, you're a typical slut. Thing is, sluts are good for nights like this. We fuck you then discard you like yesterday's trash. So enjoy her, lads. She's proving to live up to the name and then some. I'm done with her."

"I'm coming with you, Mark. My date is finding his own way home now."

"But Monique!"

"Can it, Jeremy. Be glad I don't put one of these heels through that pathetic sack between your legs."

Walking back downstairs, I grabbed myself another drink, took a sip of it, and then burst into laughter. Shaking my head, I felt Monique's hand on my shoulder. "I should have known," I stated, "I knew about her reputation. More than one friend warned me. Thing is, she's done nothing to suggest she's been doing this while we were dating."

"Is she a freak in bed?"

"Probably why I liked her, being brutally honest. She was up for anything when we were in bed."

"Was she telling the truth about being exclusive?"

"I think after being together for six months that a conversation isn't required. We'd been dating and hadn't looked at anyone else. Granted, she'd asked more than once about a threesome. Thing is, she was more interested in having a woman. I know a couple of her friends were interested in me."

Monique sculled her can and made me laugh by releasing a burp. "You want to get out of here? I suddenly don't really feel like partying any longer."

"Yeah, me too. Fuck it, you want to go grab some McDonald's or something? Soak up some of the booze..."

We needed to organise transport, an Uber picking us up and dropping us in the middle of town where we had more than just McDonald's as an option though we eventually stuck with the golden arches. Sitting opposite each other after receiving our meals, we sat in silence for a few minutes as we stuffed our faces before sipping at our drinks.

"Were you living together?" she wondered.

"Hell no!" I replied, laughing away, "Not a chance. I live with three mates not far from campus."

"Same here. Six girls in one house. I'm fairly sure Jeremy thought we were all busy licking each other's pussies to death every night."

"Are you?"

"I might dabble in the sapphic arts every now and then. I'm sure many would consider that bisexual. We just get horny and, well..." She looked me up and down. "You come across as a somewhat decent guy, Mark. There is a lack of decent guys on our campus. Most are too busy focusing on two things: drinking to excess and sticking their dick in any warm hole they can."

"You may think I'm decent, but you don't really know me, apart from the fact my now ex-girlfriend is, well... The less said, the better."

"Were you hoping to get some action tonight?"

"I'll level with you, Monique. Most nights like that end with her hugging a toilet bowl while I'm left wondering what the hell I'm doing with her. Honestly, she did me a favour tonight."

"Still want to get some action?" I almost spat my drink across the table before I started to cough. "I know that's rather forward and upfront considering... I don't do one-night stands, Mark. If I go home with you..."

"I'm not really in the mood, to be honest."

That led to her leaning over the table to kiss my cheek. "Then maybe you'd just like some company?"

And that's how Monique ended up in my bed that night wearing one of my t-shirts and a pair of panties, me in just my underwear, and we talked throughout the night until the sun was just starting to rise. When we woke up, she was sprawled over me, and I turned my head to see her still fast asleep. She looked a little different without her glasses on, waking her up after leaving a little kiss on the tip of her nose. That made her giggle before her eyes opened.

"Hey," she whispered.

"Hey, yourself."

"I never did this with him. He'd come over, we'd fuck, he'd go home afterwards. Very transactional."

"Kind of like just scratching an itch?"

"In a way but, well, he wasn't really very good. But there aren't exactly a lot of guys lining up to date me."

"Want to go out on Tuesday night?"

Her smile was simply beautiful. The blush simply made her adorable. "I'm guessing we're both struggling students?"

"I work full-time when we're on holiday and during the summer break. Manage to save up enough so I can at least treat myself once or twice. My parents and grandparents all chip in to make sure I'm not surviving on bread and water."

"I do the same. My parents are not rich but managed to provide a comfortable upbringing. If we go out, I'll always pay half. What you can buy for me is... I like flowers. Daffodils in particular. I love to look at them when I'm busy studying and feeling a little tired. And just a lovely bouquet of fragrant flowers every so often..."

Heading downstairs for breakfast once she changed into the clothes she'd worn the night before, I was thankful only one of my roommates was home, and he was nursing such a horrific hangover, I don't think he even knew Monique was with me. It was an exciting breakfast of toast and coffee, Monique was happy enough to just have some melted cheese on top of the bread. I didn't skimp on cheese. Mature cheddar all the way.

Monique only lived a few streets away. Lincoln was a city, and the city centre was ringed by what would be considered 'suburbs' but most students attempted to live as close as possible to campus. Arriving at the front door to her sharehouse, it was that awkward moment as I wanted to kiss her, she wanted to kiss me, but it was a case of who made the first move.

I eventually stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her, earning a smile before our lips met. Now that was the moment where I think we both knew it was right, the kiss rather quickly turning quite passionate, and she couldn't help the giggle when pressing against me and she would have felt something pressing into her in return.

"At least that proves you're attracted to me," she whispered when leaning back.

"I should probably take your number so we can stay in contact."

"And I can definitely send you nudes."

"I'd rather you be nude with me in person..."

"We're totally having sex on Tuesday night, right?"

"I won't say no if you want to come home with me."

We shared another kiss, this time ending up with her pressed against the front door. It opened and we nearly fell inside, her roommate giving me the eye as Monique extricated herself from my arms before introducing me. When asked about Jeremy, Monique scoffed, called him a loser and said she would explain what happened once I left. Taking that as my signal to leave, I assured Monique that I'd call or message her later.

"Okay, who was he and how did you bag such a hottie?" I heard her roommate ask as I walked away.

Our date on Tuesday night was a complete success. We had to keep to a budget, and we were sensible when ordering our meals, and then found a bar that gave student discounts so we could drink on the cheap. Making sure we only drank enough to get a buzz, conversation flowed easily, but once we were making out in a dark corner, we didn't have to exchange a single word before I took her hand and led her outside.

Making love that night was perfect. She was the first girl I was intimate with that I immediately felt something for. I gazed into her eyes as our bodies moved together, feeling her moulding herself against me, legs around my hips as I sank into her deeper and deeper, not even bothering to try and quiet her down as she cried out when her orgasm hit. We made love all night and into the next morning, Monique eventually spooning back against me, knowing we were both smiling in the darkness.

"Am I your girlfriend now?" she whispered.

"Absolutely. Far more than just a friend with benefits."

"Good..."

For the rest of our time at university, we were an item, and it was recognised by pretty much everyone. But we were not entirely monogamous. Not like how it turned out with our ex-partners. She sat me down that same week with all of her roommates and explained the situation. Before Jeremy, she hadn't had a sniff of interest from any man so had found comfort in the bed of a girlfriend.

And she wondered if I'd be interested in joining in on the fun. I'd never be with one of her friends without her, but she was pretty much offering me the chance at a threesome if not more. Glancing around the room as Monique held my hand, I saw the interest in the eyes of each and every one of them.

"Um, someone pinch me because I'm fairly sure this is some sort of fantasy that I'm living right now..."

"Look, most of the guys on campus are like those you saw the other night," Melissa suggested, "Interest in fucking anything that moves, getting drunk as often as possible, and I swear most of them are barely going to pass."

"It's obvious Monique likes you a lot already," Rebecca added, "And we like her too. We've been having fun the past few months and don't want it to stop."

"Are you all single or..."

"I think we've all had the occasional relationship, but to be honest, we find it easier to just fool around with each other," Melissa replied.

"But we're also the sort of women that definitely crave some dick, and Monique has done nothing but talk you up since Tuesday night. Told us it was the best sex she's ever had, and you have quite a lovely cock," Emma stated.

I had to turn to Monique. "You're serious with this?"

Nodding eagerly, she left a soft kiss on my lips. "We're still at university and nowhere near close to settling down. I want us to be semi-exclusive. I won't sleep with anyone else except my roommates. And you won't sleep with anyone else because your girlfriend is going to share you with those same roommates."

"And what about your roommates?"

"We're pretty much sworn off men for the time being," Melissa replied, "I think we've all been fucked over more than once. If Monique can guarantee us a steady supply of your cock..."

"Isn't this some sort of fantasy for a man?" Emma wondered.

"Yeah, there's a reason it's fantasy. Keeping one woman satisfied can be difficult enough," I muttered.

They all laughed as they probably knew what I meant. "It won't be all the time," Monique assured me, "But wouldn't you love to fuck me from behind and watch me go down on one of my friends?"

"Or you could be lying back with one of us on your cock and Monique on your face?" Emma suggested.

"How about a few of us on our knees, ready to suck your cock," Melissa stated, and I saw in her eyes that she was deadly serious.

"And I can put your minds at ease that he loves to eat pussy," Monique added with a smile, "Every night we've been together so far, he's made sure I cum... a lot..."

All the girls shared glances before smiling. "Yep, we're keeping him," Rebecca exclaimed as they all started to laugh.

For the next eighteen months until we graduated from university, Monique and I were together, and we did spend more time alone than with anyone else, but I certainly enjoyed my fair share of action with her roommates. No-one knew of our arrangement outside of her sharehouse. As far as anyone was concerned, Monique and I were an item and that was it.

Oh, how little they knew...

If I had a fantasy, I lived it out during those eighteen months. Monique actually enjoyed watching me make love with each of her roommates, almost cheering me on to fuck them harder, make them cum, hoping I would cum. Thankfully, birth control was being used in the sense they were all on the pill, otherwise, I would have been a father a few times.

Melissa loved to be fucked. The harder, the better. She wanted to be fucked so hard that she had trouble walking the next morning. She also loved eating pussy, and I had the pleasure of watching her go down on Monique and all her other roommates. Though we got to know each other, I recognised that she kept a part of herself closed off, keeping our relationship friendly though mostly focused on the physical. We had a lot of fun together.

Emma was a real sweetheart. Ever so eager to please, I'd be sitting next to Monique on the only lounge in the living room where she'd wander over, perch herself on her knees in front of me then give me one hell of a blowjob, the sort where Monique would join in to help. I'd then lick her sweet little pussy afterwards, Monique leading us to Emma's bedrooms so the three of us could then make love. Out of all the girls, I was probably closest to Emma after Monique. We'd meet for lunch occasionally or spend time just one on one. Monique was trusting and never jealous, and I never did anything with Emma outside of the agreement.

Rebecca loved to get nasty. I knew all about sex toys and whatnot, but when she told me about loving to be double penetrated, I thought I was about to faint as Monique couldn't stop grinning when opening the closet in Rebecca's bedroom. Monique admitted to not being a big fan of anal. Tried it a couple of times, didn't really like it. Rebecca loved it and offered me her arse constantly. Monique found that hilarious, stating my face lit up every single time, and Monique loved donning the strap-on so she could fuck Rebecca at the same time.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,255 Followers