All Comments on 'Love Around the World 07: Guangzhou'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Another outstanding story, a romance more than iner-ethnic. I hate the term inter-racial as there’s only one human race on this planet!

dwoelfledwoelfle5 months ago

Wonderful depiction of friends becoming lovers. Thank you.

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

I think this is one of the best, if not the very best, love stories I have read here.

I have a wonderful Chinese wife. When we first met we knew right away we wanted to be together for the rest of our lives, despite the differences of ethnicity, life experience, language and age (23 years) between us.

She speaks Mandarin, I speak Cantonese, having worked in Hong Kong for 11 years, so I am learning Mandarin! I am a native English speaker, her English is good, so we manage to communicate well most the time!

DevilbobyDevilboby5 months ago

Nice story I liked it.

BiologoBiologo4 months ago

5*

But,

“Kissing my cheek, I wrapped an arm around her waist and let her sleep.”

You don’t say if he kissed one of the cheeks on either side of his mouth or one atop his legs but either would be a contortionist’s challenge. If during this feat he let her sleep, it’s obvious this wasn’t a misplaced modifier and he really was the one doing the kissing.

I’d hoped it was just a typo and you meant, “I kissed HER cheek” but then stumbled on another similar construction further on. Some of us read you closely; take better care of us, if you please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories