Love Around the World 07: Guangzhou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her walk away, noticing how she put a sway into her hips, I finally glanced around the table and saw the two women smiling at me as Mike's jaw was hanging slightly. "What the fuck was that?" he finally asked before he burst into laughter, "Well, I don't know about anyone else, but it's about fucking time, Mark." Turning to John, he held out a hand. "Pay up, my man."

John took his wallet out and handed him fifty bucks. Noticing my face, John chuckled. "I honestly didn't think anything would happen even on holiday. Sorry, mate."

"No offence taken, but you bet on it?"

"Hell yes, we did," Mike stated, "I knew if it was ever going to happen, it would be you taking her on holiday here. Took you long bloody enough."

Wendy returned with two plates of food, sitting as close to me as possible, and she had Cindy and Jenny laughing when she tried to feed me. Cindy finally asked, "So did you make love last night, Wendy?"

"And this morning. Rode myself ragged. I'm not sure I want to go out sightseeing with you today. I've been here before with the family. It's just a lot different to when I was last here."

We didn't go out sightseeing. There was a convenience store nearby where we walked to buy some snacks and drinks before returning to our room and we spent nearly the entire day naked, fooling away, talking about everything between us, and we definitely made love more times than either of us could count. We only showered and changed when Cindy called us, asking if we'd join them for dinner. We eventually headed out for dinner and drinks, and it was nice that Wendy and I were now a couple with the two other couples.

To our joint amusement, we'd worn ourselves out and practically went straight to sleep when returning to our room later that night.

We had two more days in Guangzhou before moving on to Hong Kong. We spent the days doing a bit of sightseeing, but I think we agreed that the stress and tension we'd both been feeling had evaporated once we finally admitted to how we really felt about each other.

It was actually with a heavy heart that we packed our bags on the morning we were leaving though that was only after making love one final time in our room. I think we'll always have fond memories of that room. I had a couple of photos on my phone of Wendy posing naked for me. She insisted we'd get them printed and framed, placed somewhere private for us to enjoy.

The train ride to Hong Kong barely took an hour as we ensured to take the fastest connection possible. We'd booked a nice hotel and spent a couple of days exploring, but it had been a long three weeks away and we were all feeling rather tired. Didn't stop us from being intimate constantly whenever we were in our room. Wendy wasn't shy about public displays of affection, and whenever were having breakfast or dinner with our friends,

Waiting at Hong Kong Airport for our departure, Wendy was snuggled against me as we waited for our gate to appear on the screen. Mike and Cindy were as loved up as we were, Jenny snuggling on John's lap. The flight home was a breeze compared to our flight to Beijing, landing at a reasonable time in the evening.

"Would you like to come home with me?" I asked Wendy as we waited for our luggage.

"Well, I was coming with you, or you were coming with me. And I think we're going to have to go apartment or house hunting soon."

"Next weekend?"

That earned a tight cuddle into my side. "I'm game if you are."

Walking in the front door of my home with Wendy holding my hand, my parents were still up and about. They took one look at Wendy as she snuggled into my side, Mum unable to stop smiling as my father chuckled. "About bloody time, you two," he stated.

"Are you staying the night?" Mum asked her.

"Is that okay?" I wondered.

"Frankly, son, we've been expecting this for about the past three years. Wendy, you're always welcome to stay here for as long as you want," my father replied.

"Though I guess you won't be here too much longer, will you, Mark?" Mum teased.

Heading to my bedroom, it was a place Wendy had visited often, particularly during our time at university and we'd spent hours studying together. It would be the first time she'd ever stayed the night. Both in desperate need of a shower, I was thinking about having one together, but not with my parents in the house though I knew they probably wouldn't even care.

Shutting my bedroom door once we were ready for bed, I knew we wouldn't be bothered now. Getting into bed naked, her soft hand was immediately caressing my cock. Though I would always want to go down on her, she whispered that she was feeling a little tired but wanted to make love before we went to sleep.

"Sure you don't want me to move down?" I asked.

"I just want my boyfriend inside me," she whispered, "Please..."

"Okay, sweetheart. Like I can say no to you."

That made her snort. "Please, I know you'll never turn down the chance of sex and having a taste of my pussy, Mark." Raising my eyebrows had her giggling. "I know how much you love my pussy already. I know you love the whole package, but you were very complimentary about my pussy."

"Well, it is perfect like the rest of you."

"You really think I'm perfect?" Then she smiled. "Ah, I'm perfect for you."

"Exactly."

Making love in my own bed, in my own house, was a different experience. We tried to remain quiet, but when Wendy enjoyed quite the orgasm, I think my parents definitely heard. I'm sure my father looked at my mother and nodded his approval. I finally came inside Wendy, only pulling out when she whispered that she wanted to snuggle before sleeping. Our last words before falling asleep were of our love for each other.

*****

Epilogue

Sixteen months later...

"How the hell are you this relaxed?" Mike asked as we stood waiting for Wendy, "I was shitting bricks waiting for Cindy."

"Please, who do you think is more relaxed, him or Wendy?" John wondered, "She's wanted this from the moment these two laid eyes on each other. She was probably hurrying Cindy and Jenny along so she could get here quicker."

"Mike, you might have been nervous, but you married the woman you love. Same for me. The only difference is that once we finally admitted how we felt, I knew we'd get married. I proposed on the day we wanted, and it is now exactly one year later. I'm marrying the woman I was meant to be with."

Wendy appeared a few minutes later wearing a white gown though it was traditional dress from where her family was from back in China. But the ceremony had no religious overtones and was a simple affair, something we wanted. Close friends and family were in attendance, we exchanged vows, were announced as husband and wife, and shared our first kiss before we were taken away for plenty of photos.

The reception was a lot of fun, keeping some of the usual aspects such as speeches, the first dance, the mother-son and father-daughter dance. Both sets of parents were actually relieved that we'd finally admitted our feelings, were delighted when I'd proposed, and everyone had helped in the organising of our wedding.

Wendy was already off birth control as we'd already moved into a place of our own. Upon returning to Australia, we wasted little time looking for a place of our own, and with our combined wages, we could easily afford a deposit for a starter home, aware we could move on from that. We had no idea if she was pregnant yet, but we'd already been trying for a couple of months. Not wanting to be disappointed, we'd both been to a clinic to make sure we were capable of conceiving.

It was a fantastic night though Wendy ensured we left early enough. After receiving the well wishes of all our guests, we headed upstairs to the top-floor suite we'd booked for a couple of nights before we would jet out for our honeymoon. Wendy didn't want to take off her dress, and I took more photos of her on my phone as she was simply breathtakingly beautiful.

"Thoughts, Mister Thomas?" she asked.

"This is easily the best day of my life, Mrs Thomas."

"Mine too, baby," she said softly before cuddling into me, "I think I have many equal best days though."

"Me too. Need help getting out of that dress?"

She leaned back and laughed. "Is it wrong that part of me wants to sleep in it? It's actually quite comfortable."

"You look stunning. I nearly cried when you appeared."

"Trust me, I noticed, and I was nearly crying too. Way too emotional when our eyes met that first time." She turned around and glanced back at me. "Help me out of my dress, husband. We definitely need to consummate our marriage tonight. Shame I'm not ovulating tonight."

"Honeymoon?"

"If you don't put a baby in me during the two weeks we're away, it won't be through lack of trying. But I'm coming back pregnant."

"Well, that means a lot of sex..."

That made her snort as we carefully got her out of her dress, almost groaning with delight at the white lingerie, thigh highs and heels she was wearing. My wife knew my tastes well.

We made love before snuggling together in bed, her hand on my chest as I had an arm wrapped around her. We lay in silence before she finally asked, "Did you ever think this wouldn't happen?"

"The only regret I have is that I took so long..."

"Never regret the fact you loved me. Because you always did, Mark. Even when we were not together, you still loved me. As much as I loved you. That's what mattered. We're together now, but we were together then."

"And now we're together forever."

"Definitely. And when we get back from our honeymoon, I'll be nice and pregnant, and we'll finally start our family."

"Three kids?"

"I think that's a good number. Though if we have four, I won't mind. We'll see how the first pregnancy does." Feeling her snuggle into me, she whispered, "Goodnight, husband."

"Goodnight, wife."

I couldn't wait to see what the future would bring us both.