Love Around the World 08: Hungary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least the room was spacious, there was a restaurant where breakfast would be eaten, and there was a gym and pool we could use if we wanted. Katie dropped her bag and collapsed onto the bed with a smile on her face. Flopping back next to her, she immediately turned and cuddled into my side, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered.

We wandered out a little to gain our bearings, taking a couple of photos, before agreeing to find some place for dinner. Whenever I was off travelling, I tried to find local restaurants that sold national dishes, and if I was lucky, they'd be able to explain anything local to the region. Being in Hungary, I knew that their national dish was goulash and that they were big meat eaters. Good news for both my sister and me.

After a visit to a couple of watering holes, we returned to our room at a reasonable time as we wanted to get up early, eat breakfast then spend the day wandering about. I'd booked two days in Debrecen, figuring one day to wander the city, and the second day as the base for a day's trip to a nearby national park and UNESCO Heritage site.

Getting ready for bed that evening, I was lying back reading a new book when my sister walked out of the bathroom, looking sexy as hell in just a pair of very small black panties and a crop top. I think not having kids probably helped my sister keep her figure. What I hadn't seen since she'd arrived was her abdomen, the jewelled stud raising my eyebrows.

"I got it done a couple of weeks ago," she explained, "Do you like it?"

"Yeah... Something just for you?"

"He was a controlling bastard. I'm not going to go and get tatted up or anything."

Joining me in bed, I put my book down and rolled onto my side to face her as she snuggled into me. Wrapping my arms around her, she sighed happily as I kissed her forehead. "Mark... Now that we're on holiday and away from everything... Why did you leave?"

"I already..."

"Mark... You're my little brother. I might not have seen you often in the past ten or so years, but I know you as well as anyone. Please be honest with me."

"If I'm honest with you..."

She was silent for a few seconds before she whispered, "Want to see my tits again? They've got ten years on them, but I think they're still bloody good. Still nice and firm."

"You're serious?"

She proved how serious by sitting up and not hesitating in taking off her top, proving she wasn't wearing a bra, and I got to see her breasts for the first time in years. She smiled at my reaction as I probably had a big dumb grin on my face as she laid down and cuddled into me again. Stroking her back, enjoying the soft skin, she almost purred with delight.

"What do you think?"

"My sister has a fantastic rack."

"Tomorrow night, I might even take off my panties..."

"Well, you did warn me about sleeping naked."

"I sleep naked every night at home." She paused and kissed my cheek, leaning up to my ear, "Masturbate every night too... I'm really horny all the time now..."

"You're teasing..."

"I like teasing my little brother. His big sister is currently in bed with him with her tits out, and she's enjoying it." Running my hand down her back towards her arse, I gave one of her cheeks a gentle squeeze, earning a noise of approval. "And now my little brother is feeling my arse too."

"Always thought you have a fantastic arse too."

"Mark... Are you hard?"

The question made me snort, she giggled, and she shuffled in a way that she would have felt my raging erection. "It's been a while," I admitted.

"Well, you've had no company since I arrived. Taken matters into your own hands?"

"Every night too."

"So we're both at home masturbating?"

"Maybe even at the same time..."

She paused as I continued to stroke her back. "Mark, did you leave because of me?"

Sighing to myself, I finally nodded and answered quietly, "Yes."

When I heard her sniffle, I probably didn't need to say anymore. "Is it because you had feelings for me?"

"Yes," I whispered, "And when you married... I was young, couldn't handle it, so I thought distance would be best."

"Did it work?"

"Not really. I wasn't miserable. Threw myself into work. Friends. Hobbies. Travelling. But it explains why I'm single. I couldn't really be with another woman because I knew my heart belonged to someone else."

"Because of me?"

"The one woman I wanted more than anyone is my sister." I sighed again. "If we're going to have this out now, then I'm just going to say it. I love you, Katie. I love you as your brother, but I've loved you for a long time as someone other than your brother. But I couldn't stay in Sydney, watching you with that fuckwit, and simply hope and wish that someday you might feel the same way about me."

What I didn't expect was for her to lift her head towards me and leave a soft kiss on my lips. It was brief, only a few seconds, but when she leaned back and I could see her eyes, the love reflected towards me nearly made my heart stop. "What you don't seem to realise is how much I love you for what you've done for me... And I think I had your feelings for me figured out a long time ago. I just needed to hear you finally admit it."

"What do we do?"

"Tonight? We're just going to sleep tonight. Tomorrow night, I'm coming to bed completely naked for my little brother. I want him to see me in all my glory. When we get to our next destination, we'll see how things go."

"Katie... Are we..."

"We're ten thousand miles from home. No-one knows us here, and in London, who knows you're my sister?"

"No-one, to be honest. I haven't really explained who you are because, well... I guess in the back of my mind, I still had hope."

"Remember the airport when you left for the first time? I think I had it figured out then. But I knew I couldn't confront you about it there and then. Maybe if I had... I don't know, you might have stayed."

"Yeah, but then Mum, Dad and the rest of the family..."

"Might have accepted it if it meant we stayed nearby." She snuggled tightly against me again. "All I know is that I've missed you so much, Mark. So, so much."

"Missed you like crazy all the time. The circumstances as to why you're here suck..."

"But you rescued me, Mark. And I know if I had asked, you'd have flown home immediately..."

"With a fucking army if required."

Rolling over to spoon against me, I heard her gasp as her bum nestled against me and she would have felt my erection. What made me smile was her taking my wrist and ensuring I was feeling up one of her breasts. Feeling her nipple harden was a turn-on as I wondered if she was getting excited. I knew it was wrong, but I'd known about my feelings for years. It was wrong, but it felt right. It felt perfect.

Waking up in the morning, I was almost achingly hard as she was still fast asleep spooned against me though she woke up rather quickly, giggling at me as I couldn't help feeling her up. Taking one of her nipples in my finger and thumb earned a gasp and a soft moan.

"You're playing with your sister's tits," she whispered, "Very naughty, little brother. But I can also feel something that suggests that you're not exactly little everywhere."

"I've had no complaints over the years."

"Would you like to show your big sister your cock one day?"

"Well... Yeah, I would..."

"As much as I'd love to show you my pussy. Do you have any preference regarding grooming?"

"Not really. Why?"

"Well, the arsehole liked me shaved completely. I haven't done that since I arrived."

"I'm not really fussed, to be honest. I've had smooth, trimmed, furry, full-on bush."

"I like it a little furry but very neat if you get what I mean. Though if I'm wearing a bikini when we get to the lake, at most I'll have a landing strip of something." She seemed to think for a second before asking, "Mark, do you eat pussy?"

"I fucking love it, Katie," I growled into her ear, feeling her shudder, "And if we're going to be honest with each other, I used to daydream it every single day, just taking my big sister by the hand to my bedroom, throwing her back on my bed, ripping off her panties and then going to town on her."

"Want to play with my pussy now?" she whispered.

"Nope. I'm loving playing with your tits right now though."

When she placed her hand on top of mine, she ensured I gently grabbed one and played with her nipple, feeling how hard it was, and no missing how sensitive they were. Feeling her pressing against my erection simply turned me on even more at the same time. Hearing her gasp and moan was almost too much, and I wondered if I'd just end up climaxing into my underwear.

She removed my hand though it was only to turn over so she was facing me. Her eyes were alive with her love for me. There was also a healthy dose of lust. I'd recognised that look in her eyes recently. I simply hadn't put two and two together. My sister was aroused as hell and I was the reason.

That first kiss was something else. No hesitation from either of us as she pressed her mouth against mine and it quickly turned into a kiss that no siblings should be sharing. Feeling her breasts pressing into my chest had me smiling though not breaking our kiss. When I felt her hand snake between our bodies and gently caress my cock, I had to break it to release a soft groan.

"Sorry," she whispered, "I know how horny you must be..."

"I'm horny as hell. I know we can't rush something like this."

"Why not?"

"Because you're my sister, and once we make love, Katie, that's it..."

"Would you like to come shower with me before breakfast?"

"If we do, I think we'll just end up fooling around in there. It's obvious I'm achingly hard..."

She took my hand and moved her body enough that I could feel between her legs. To say her panties were soaked wouldn't be underselling it. "That's from spending a night with you, Mark," she whispered, "I can't remember the last time I was so aroused by someone."

"One of us had better shower then."

"Going to jerk off in there?" she teased, "Wouldn't it be better if I was there so you could jerk off?"

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"I said I'd show you my pussy tonight. I'll just bring it forward a few hours."

I met her eyes and could see she was being deadly serious. I knew my sister wouldn't be messing around with something like this. I also knew that this was exactly what she needed. I didn't know the full story just yet though I knew enough. Caressing her cheek earned a soft smile before I left a soft kiss on her lips, making a joke about it being show and tell.

Heading into the bathroom, she smiled at the tent in my underwear as I couldn't help continually looking at her breasts. They were just perfect, much like the rest of her. Watching her lower her panties, the pubic hair over her pussy was trimmed short enough, Katie then walked over towards me and helped off my underwear, hearing her gasp when my cock sprang free.

"Jesus, Mark... You are definitely my big little brother..."

Stepping into the shower, I took great delight in washing her up and down thoroughly. I didn't touch her in one particular place as I knew once I did, I'd never stop. Didn't stop me from soaping up her breasts, gently squeezing and playing with them, and giving her nipples more attention provoked more moans of pleasure to escape her.

Katie amused me as she wasn't shy in feeling up my cock in return. She did soap up the rest of my body first, but watching her eyes as they met mine, biting her bottom lip as I knew what she wanted, I returned a subtle nod as I felt her fingers grasp me for the first time. I released a groan before I kissed her hard, Katie kissing me back immediately as she forgot she was meant to be washing me instead of stroking me.

"Katie," I finally murmured.

"Let me look after you," she whispered, "That's my role from now on, Mark. I want to look after you in every way possible. I'm going to be your girl."

"Really?" I asked, feeling my heart soar as I heard what I'd always wanted.

"It's still new... It's not weird though. I've always had strong feelings for you. Was it more than just sister for her brother? I don't know, and it doesn't matter anymore. You've told me how you feel, and I love you even more for it. We're here now. Just you and me. And what I really want at this moment is to make my little brother cum."

She got what she wanted within a couple of minutes as I was just far too aroused. Warning her when I was about to shoot, she aimed my cock so that I came all over her belly, making her giggle at how warm and thick it apparently was. Milking my cock until I was completely empty, she then surprised me even further by using a finger to scoop some up and licking her finger clean.

"Yummy," she cooed, "Think I'll just blow you next time and save some of the mess."

"Katie... What about..."

She put her clean index finger to my lips. "Uh-huh. Never, and I mean never, think that you have to repay a favour done for you. I wanted to make you cum. I wanted you to feel good." Then she immediately burst into tears and needed me to hold her. "You've been doing that for me since the moment I landed," she sobbed, "I love you so much. When I was with you that first night after I arrived, part of me wanted to give myself to you simply to thank you."

"I would have said no because of how vulnerable you were."

"And I would have just loved you more again. I hated sleeping alone, Mark. I didn't want to sleep alone."

"When we get home, you're moving into our room."

"Our room?"

"It is now."

I loved watching her get dressed. Even though it was for comfort, the bra and panties were for support and to be worn all day as we walked around, she still looked as sexy as ever in my eyes. After we dressed and ate breakfast downstairs, it was a day of sightseeing. Debrecen was actually prettier than I'd read. Yes, it perhaps didn't rival the more well-known towns and cities, but it certainly had enough to suggest why it was still a place worth visiting.

Spending all day out and about was tiring, eventually returning to our room late afternoon to lie back on the bed for an hour or so. Snuggling into my side, I couldn't help chuckling as her hand ended up undoing the button of my jeans before lowering the zipper, her hand then sliding into my underwear.

"Even when you're soft, it feels big," she whispered.

"My sister is rather naughty, playing with her little brother's cock."

"Would he like to play with his sister's pussy in return?"

"When we get back from dinner... You're really horny, aren't you?"

"I know you'll be gentle and sweet, and my pleasure will be at the forefront... He never..."

I had to meet her eyes before asking, "He never went down on you?"

"He had me so fooled, Mark. As soon as he had that ring on my finger, he changed completely. And I just felt trapped from the start."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"Not your fault. I guess the fact Mum and Dad never particularly approved of him either, but he had me spellbound. The problem is that the man I was dating was a character. The man I married was completely different."

What I didn't expect was for her to move up to sit between my legs, helping pull down my jeans and underwear just enough to free my rapidly hardening cock. Gazing up at me with a smile, she licked from my balls to the tip before wrapping her lips around my shaft and inhaling as much of my cock as she could. Her eyes never stopped gazing up at me as she was ever so eager to get me off quickly.

I didn't last too long for two reasons. One, it was my sister. Two, I hadn't exactly been blown a whole lot since she arrived. Polite enough to warn her when I was close, I could see the smile in her eyes as I started to shoot cum in her mouth, her moans turning me on even more before I heard her gulping it down.

"Yummy," she said once her tongue was licking my cock clean, "I can't wait until you return the favour when we get back."

Feeling rather light on my feet when we left for dinner had her giggling away as we enjoyed another meal at a traditional restaurant. The meal was tasty and filling, and we enjoyed both the main meal and a dessert that was a local delicacy. Taking her hand as we wandered down the main street where there were many local bars and pubs, we only stayed out long enough to enjoy a tipple or two before I was whispering into her ear about how much I wanted to go down on my sister. When I kissed her cheek and nibbled her earlobe, the whimper she released told me how she was feeling, I ran my hand up her thigh as she spread her legs just enough so I could feel her panties.

"Mark," she whimpered again.

"I love you," I whispered, kissing her cheek again as I kept my lips by her ear, "Do you want to go back to our room?"

"So much. Please," she replied quickly.

"And do you want your little brother to pleasure you?"

"I want to make love with him."

Back in our room rather quickly, the kisses we shared were as passionate as ever, eagerly stripping each other naked as quickly as possible before moving onto the bed. I had to finally get my mouth onto her breasts, feeling her fingers running through my hair as I practically suckled at one of them. She moaned so loudly just from breast play that I could only imagine the noises she would make when going down on her.

"Suck your big sister's titties," she cooed, "I know how much you love them."

"They're even bigger than I remember. I've always loved your tits."

"Thank Mum for that. I'm bigger than her!"

I gave her breasts plenty of attention but there was one place we both wanted my mouth. Kissing down her body had her giggling as she was a little ticklish, taking a moment to simply gaze at her pussy before inhaling her scent. I groaned as I immediately fell in love with it. Kissing down each thigh earned a groan of disapproval in return, and I gazed up to see her glaring at me. Lovingly, but still glaring.

"I'm going to tease you a lot," I warned her with a smile, "Kiss all over your body, from the tips of your fingers to your cute little feet."

"Every time?"

"Not every time, but I love hearing you laugh, moan, whimper... And I just want to make you as happy as you've made me since you arrived."

"Because you finally have me?"

"Yeah..."

"You have me from now on, Mark. I'm never going anywhere."

Using my mouth on her for the first time was a revelation for us both. I think she almost enjoyed an orgasm immediately, a whimper followed by a choked sob as I felt her hand grip my hair to keep my head in place. She started begging me almost immediately to make her cum. As my tongue got busy and I slid a finger inside her, she lasted another minute before she cried out. That was followed by a demand to not stop until she was begging me to.

"Whatever my sister wants," I muttered as I slid a second finger inside her, searching for her special spot, while her clit was now prominent and begging to be treated. I always enjoyed figuring out the body of a lover, what made her feel good, and what really made her cum hard.

Figuring my sister out didn't take too long, and once I did, she knew she was putty in my paws when I got her off over and over again. Hearing her whimper my name in a particular manner only made me harder and near desperate to make love, but I wasn't going to give into temptation just yet.

"Oh my god!" she finally cried out, "How is your jaw not tired?"

"Had enough?" I teased.

"You've worn me out!" she exclaimed, giggling to herself. Kissing up her body, giving each of her breasts another little suck and nibbling on her nipples, I finally kissed up to her mouth before we gazed at each other in silence. "Love you," she whispered.

Lying down next to her, she immediately cuddled into me. I ran my fingers up and down her side as she kissed my neck. I wasn't surprised that she was fast asleep within a couple of minutes, eventually drifting off myself as I knew we would make love soon enough. It was obvious how much we now wanted each other. I was still a little surprised my sister was as willing as she was. I had a feeling she'd nurtured her own feelings for quite some time and now she knew how I felt, she was now embracing her own.