Love Around the World 08: Hungary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up in the morning to find her gazing at me with a soft smile on her face, we shared a kiss before she disappeared underneath the sheets, feeling her lips immediately wrap around my cock, positioning herself so I could run my hand up and down her back towards her pussy. I didn't last all that long before I came in her mouth, my sister reappearing with a larger grin on her face, suggesting we should get dressed, have some breakfast and head out for the day.

It was a day spent in warm sunshine as we wandered around the national park. There were a few things to see, but I simply wanted to spend a day in nature as most of my trips were to visit cities and towns. We held hands, stopped to kiss and cuddle almost constantly, and when we found ourselves in a rather secluded part, far away from any other visitors, my sister's panties ended up in my pocket after I went down on her.

Returning to Debrecen after it was dark, we decided to have an easy night, picking up something light and easy to eat back in our room. Once we'd eaten, we fooled around again though only for a little while, both of us laughing that the day out had left us rather tired and we ended the night simply cuddling together.

Driving to our next destination of Miskolc the next morning, it wasn't a long drive, the roads were better than I expected, and I continually found myself glancing at my sister, who sat back and relaxed with a contented smile on her face. The hotel I'd booked had provided directions though the car I'd hired came with satellite navigation. Finding it wasn't too difficult, arriving in the early afternoon.

"Okay, if we're always going to end up in rooms as lovely as this, you're doing all our holiday organising in the future," she stated before flopping back on the bed. Standing between her legs, I ran my hands up and then underneath her skirt. "Little brother, what are you doing?"

"I'm thinking of going down on my big sister."

"Hmmm... Okay..."

An hour or so later, we were walking towards one of the main streets of the city with my sister not wearing panties as they were in my pocket. She held my arm in her hands as we strolled, hearing her start to giggle to herself. "What's so funny?"

"I'm so naughty with you, Mark. I've never gone out like this before."

"We'll get something to eat soon then head to a bar. I'm going to feel you up while we're there."

"You just want me dripping wet all the time."

"I love arousing my big sister."

Leaning up to kiss my cheek, she whispered, "I'm always aroused around my hot little brother. Totally sucking his dick when we get back to our room."

Finding somewhere to eat wasn't too difficult. The menu was in Hungarian though had English translations. We ordered a few small plates to share, savouring every morsel, before moving on to a couple of bars. I kept my word by having us sit at the bar with my fingers working their way underneath her skirt, spreading her legs enough that I could feel her pussy and how aroused she was.

By the time we walked out of the second bar, she was gripping my hand hard, practically dragging me in the direction of our hotel. As soon as we were back in our room, clothing was torn off as I threw her on the bed, spread her legs, and wasted no time going down on her.

"That's it!" she cried, "Eat your sister's pussy! It's yours forever, little brother."

I took great delight in making her cum over and over again, the moans and whimpers music to my ears as her entire body continually shook through her orgasms. By the time I was kissing back up her body, teasing her nipples like I always did, she felt the head of my cock gently rub along her slit as her eyes met mine.

"Please," she whispered.

Slowly sliding in my sister for the first time felt wonderful, her pussy so tight and accommodating, and we moaned together once I was completely buried inside her. Making love with her for the first time was life-changing for both of us. To say we were made for each other wouldn't be far off the mark. I couldn't believe how good it felt being inside her, and feeling her fingers digging into my back as she cried out when I started to pump her...

"Cum in me," she moaned softly, "Cum in me. I need you to cum in me. Own my pussy, baby. Claim your sister as yours."

I didn't want to cum too quickly, but given I'd been aroused all day, and just going down on my sister all the time was such an enormous turn-on, that I was using all tricks at my disposal to stop myself from filling up my sister too quickly. When she lifted her legs and wrapped her legs around me, kissing me softly as her fingers ran through my head.

"Close," I grunted.

"It's okay, little brother," she whispered, "Cum in your sister."

"I can't believe I'm inside you, Katie."

"Everything you dreamed of?"

"God yes."

Then I grunted and I couldn't hold back any longer, kissing my sister hard as I continued to pump though I knew I was emptying a copious amount of cum as deep inside her as possible. I only slowed my thrusts when I had nothing left to give, feeling her fingers caressing my back as I couldn't stop moving inside her.

Pulling out a couple of minutes later, I was surprised by how hard my cock still was, figuring it would soften at least a little bit eventually. Lying on my back, Katie rolled onto her side and cuddled into my side, lying together in comfortable silence though it didn't take long for her hand to end up at my groin, helping bring my cock quickly back to life.

"Still horny?"

"Mark... We're making love and fucking every single day."

Ten minutes later, I was happily lying back as my sister bounced and ground herself silly on my cock. My hands were all over her body in return, particularly those spectacular breasts of hers. Feeling her orgasm while riding me was even better, my sister cried out with pleasure more than once as she enjoyed a few before she lowered her head towards mine to kiss me.

"Fuck me," she growled, "Just grab my arse and fuck me. My little brother owns my pussy now."

By the time we passed out later that night, we'd enjoyed a few other positions, mostly making ourselves laugh as we knew most of them were rather silly, but she received two more loads of cum before I needed to tap out. Showering together was intimate, moulding our bodies together as we shared some incredibly passionate kisses, whispering words of love and affection. The way she now gazed at me was of someone completely in love and besotted. I'm sure I looked at her in return exactly the same way.

I think we woke up the next morning wanting to carry on from the night before and possibly never leave the room. It was actually my sister who, while I was inside her, suggested that we had all the time in the world to be together when we were back in London.

"I want to see those cave baths," she stated, "Think they allow nudity?"

"If not, we can come back here and you be naked all you like."

"When we're back home, I might just stop wearing clothes altogether. Be your little naked sister maid."

"Though if you have some nice lingerie..."

Leaning up to kiss me, she whispered, "If my little brother was to take me shopping, I'd buy all the sexy things he'd want to see on me."

We had a great time at the cave baths though that was only after a bit of sightseeing first. It was obvious my sister was still horny as hell when we found ourselves in a pool by ourselves, her hand spending most of its time in my swimming shorts as she seemed to just enjoy playing with my cock. Whenever I returned the favour, she had to bite her bottom lip and stop herself from moaning too loudly. Before heading out for dinner, she dragged me back to our room to make love again, and we barely stayed out for an hour or two before we were back in our room again.

It's fair to say that we both adored Budapest when we arrived. I'd planned for three whole days there. One day to explore Buda. One day to explore Pest, which is on the other side of the river. And then a final day to perhaps do a day trip somewhere. Given my sister had never really travelled, she absolutely fell in love with the city after barely a few hours of walking around on our first day. I did pick up a tourist map, so we had an idea of where we were, ensuring we spent time taking in all the sights that the city had to offer.

The city was full of pubs, bars and restaurants that we could enjoy each evening, doing our best to avoid the places aimed specifically at tourists. My sister was amazed at how cheap everything was though that was particularly in comparison to London. I did joke that she hadn't seen expensive until we'd visited Switzerland or one of the Scandinavian countries.

We made love each night though we usually arrived back at our hotel late each evening as we couldn't get enough of hanging out by the Danube and enjoying the view from the castle. It was spellbindingly gorgeous.

"How often will we go away together?" she asked during our last night after we'd made love for a couple of hours, spooning back against me.

"I usually try and get away twice a year. Though I'm capable of working remotely, I'm not going away on holiday and working at the same time. I get up to five weeks holiday and I make sure to use it all."

"I want to go to Paris," she whispered.

"I'll take you wherever you want... within reason..."

I don't think either of us particularly wanted to leave Budapest as we'd completely fallen in love with the place. Everyone we met was incredibly friendly. The food was fantastic. The city was absolutely beautiful. And the cost of living, at least when converting from pounds to forints, was rather inexpensive. It probably wasn't cheap for locals, but I was aware of a number of Brits who chose to move to the eastern edges of Europe as it was cheaper to live.

Budapest was beautiful, but it's fair to say that we both absolutely adore our next stop as well, the town of Keszthely, which sits on the shore of Lake Balaton. The two each had plenty of sights, and we spent a day checking all those out before I drove us to a secluded shore on the second day where my sister could finally strip naked and enjoy the water.

We made love on the shore and in the water. There are few sexier sights than my sister on her knees, leaning forward with her perfect arse in the air as she glanced back at me, her eyes alive with desire as she begged me to just fuck her. It was nothing more than animalistic rutting, and I was left wondering if anyone had walked by while I was fucking my sister hard.

And given she had no problem stating that she was my sister, and I was her brother, I could only hope that anyone who might have heard us simply thought we were being a little bit kinky.

"You know we'll have to come back here," she suggested in bed that night after I'd filled her pussy again, "Hungary will always be special to us now. The place where we admitted our feelings and made love for the first time."

"Maybe come back every few years for an anniversary?"

"That will work," she whispered, her fingers caressing my chest as she kissed my cheek, "Definitely want to visit Budapest again. Maybe we could visit in the winter?"

"I know it gets bloody cold here but I'm not sure how often it snows. We'd have to visit higher regions to see snowfall."

We'd loved Budapest and Lake Balaton, and Gyor was the perfect place to finish our holiday, a charming little city full of beautiful buildings and other sights, my sister and I were happy to stroll around for a couple of days, taking it nice and easy. The food was excellent as always, and the main square had plenty of establishments where we could sit back and people watch. And each night, we would return to our hotel room early and make love.

"Fucking love your pussy," I stated softly as my sister had her legs spread nice and wide.

"Love your tongue, baby," she moaned in return, "I think you love it so much because it's sister pussy."

"Best pussy is sister pussy," I stated with humour.

After she enjoyed a couple of orgasms, I moved so I could slowly slide my cock inside her, watching her face light up as I buried it completely in one movement of my body. Feeling her bend her legs and resting them against my torso as I felt her hips also rolling as she was making sure every inch of my cock was inside her with each thrust that I made.

I loved the fact she was one of those women who could enjoy an orgasm on her back, while riding me, doggy style, or in any position it seemed my sister was capable of getting off. And, of course, one of the reasons why I made sure that my sister enjoyed an orgasm as often as possible was due to the way she'd been treated. I loved my sister and loved making her happy, loved hearing her moan and whimper whenever I was inside her, and what I really loved hearing while making love is her begging me to cum inside her.

Driving back to Budapest for our afternoon flight back to London, I don't think anything could have wiped the smile off the face of my sister. She seemed as happy and carefree as I'd ever seen her. Her hands were constantly touching me, whether my arm, chest, back, or face. Always wanting a kiss and a cuddle.

"I'm going to miss this place," she said after we'd boarded the plane, "I'm now in love with the most wonderful man who just happens to be my sibling."

"When you're officially divorced... I know we can never marry..."

"Buy me a ring," she said softly, "I don't need a wedding because you've always had my heart in a way, Mark."

"I have?"

"You've always been special to me. I remember growing up with you and how easy it always seemed to be with you."

"That was because of how I felt. All I ever wanted was for you to return my feelings."

"I return them and more," she said before kissing my cheek, "And when I wear your ring, I want you to introduce me as your wife. I'd love it if you could say sister-wife, but no-one will understand."

"What about our parents?" I wondered.

"We'll sort that out when the time comes. All that matters now is that we're together and we have a future to plan."

*****

Epilogue

We agreed from the start that kids would not feature in our future together. I'd never really been interested in having children, and given that Katie was now past thirty-five, she worried about having children as it was, adding the fact any child would be the result of an incestuous relationship, and we agreed that we didn't need to have children to make our lives any more fulfilling.

After a year together, my sister was able to apply for divorce in Australia while living with me in London. Once she received notice that the divorce was confirmed, we flew home to Australia to visit our parents. Mum and Dad were delighted to see us. Neither were blind to the rings on her left hand and the fact I was wearing a band on my left hand as well. It didn't take them long to figure it out.

"It's why you left, isn't it?" Mum asked one evening over dinner, "Because of how you always felt..."

I swallowed down what I was chewing, glancing between our mother and father. Mum was smiling. My father kept his face blank though his eyes reflected understanding. Katie took my hand in hers, squeezing it for support as she shuffled her chair closer. "I had to leave, Mum. I couldn't stand seeing her marry that arsehole... And yes, my own feelings were difficult enough to deal with..."

"At least living in London, you can be together without any problems," my father stated, "It would probably have been too difficult here."

"You're okay with this?" Katie had to ask.

My father cleared his throat. "It's weird. Your mother and I agree on that. We raise our children to meet others and start families."

"I guess it means no grandchildren?" our mother asked, and I could hear sadness in her tone.

"No, Mum," Katie replied softly, "I can't take the chance given my age and our relationship. All you need to do is read stories of children who have been born from such relationships and it's fraught with too many risks. Mark and I have agreed that our lives will be together and that's it."

Mum leaned over and took my hand in hers. "You have our approval, sweetie," she said, "All we want is for our children to be happy."

Returning to London, we'd organised a visa for my sister so she could legally remain with me permanently. Although she didn't have to work as I made more than enough to support us, she ended up working as a volunteer at a couple of shops near the apartment.

Twice a year, we'd head off to travel. I took her to Paris as soon as I could get time off again, and she thought it was as magical as she'd anticipated. We did a tour of Italy and did all the picture postcard locations. She loved the Greek Islands in the summer as she could spend the entire time topless.

And yes, our sex life was beyond fantastic. She kept her word about one thing. Nearly every single night, we would make love. She was insatiable and I couldn't get enough of my sister. She couldn't get enough of me in return. She was the sort of sister who would greet me when I returned from work with one hell of a kiss before she'd fall to her knees...

As for returning to Hungary, my sister did get her wish and it became a regular destination. We didn't just visit Budapest. A particular hotel in the east would also be on our itinerary as we would recreate our first time making love each time we would visit.

I guess the country will always have a special place in our hearts.

*****

A/N - I was fortunate enough to visit Hungary a couple of times during my time living in Europe. Budapest is absolutely gorgeous and I believe a 'must visit' on any true European travel itinerary. But apart from Budapest, the country is full of sights from west to east. I didn't travel to every place mentioned in this story though maybe one day...