Love Around the World 09: India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I do kind of know as it was my daily hugs and kisses, and my role as her personal cheerleader that got her through nearly every day.

Our end-of-school function was two weeks after the last exams. It was time for final-year students to unwind and relax. I spent most of the time working as I built up the little nest egg having already agreed with my mother that I'd start paying rent and contributing to bills as soon as I started full-time employment.

I'd sorted out a few things for our function. A car that would take us from her home to the hotel. A hotel room for the night. I'd bought her a gift to give her. I'd organised a tuxedo. Not bought one, way too expensive, but hiring one was reasonable enough.

Mum and my sister were home when I was getting ready, both of them ensuring I looked as handsome as possible, Mum taking more than enough pictures to fill up an entire photo album. When I showed her what I'd bought for Shanti as a gift, my sister couldn't help smiling.

"You really love her, don't you?"

"Whether I do or not, it doesn't matter. She'd never be allowed to be with me. Not unless she turned her back on her entire family."

I found myself hugged by both of them. "I'm sorry, sweetie," Mum said softly, "I've seen how you two are together, and I'm not blind to how she looks at you. That young woman is desperately in love too."

The car I'd hired turned up, driving over to collect Shanti. Her mother opened the door and looked me up and down approvingly before announcing to Shanti I was there. She appeared in an absolutely gorgeous black dress that clung to her curves, nothing over her shoulders and it certainly highlighted her generous cleavage. Offering my gift nearly made her cry as I helped her with the necklace before kissing her cheek.

"It's beautiful," she whispered.

"I knew I couldn't arrive empty-handed."

Her mother wanted to take a few photos and that's when her father walked out. I rarely had anything to do with the man, and when his eyes met mine, I had to work to keep mine from showing what I really thought about the guy. To be honest, he could have been a wonderful husband and father, but I'd heard enough from Shanti over the years, and brief conversations with her mother suggested not all was particularly rosy. He ruled the house with an iron fist. His way or the highway.

Walking into the ballroom with Shanti on my arm provoked absolutely no surprise from any of our other friends. We'd been thick as thieves for six years and everyone was aware that we were not technically dating, but we spent all our time together where possible.

It was a fun night. The food was far better than I expected. There were plenty of fun games played. Most of us were eighteen so we did enjoy a drink or two. Shanti had no problem enjoying a glass of wine with dinner. When the music started up in earnest, the dance floor was quickly full of couples. Shanti dragged me up whenever a slow song started to play, and each dance ended with us making out like never before.

As the night slowly wound down, a few couples started to disappear as I was aware other friends had booked a room to take their girlfriend. Shanti was gripping my hand tightly as I knew she was nervous about what would happen later. Bidding our friends goodnight, promises exchanged that we'd keep in touch in the future, Shanti locked her fingers with mine as I slowly led us towards the elevator.

Riding up alone, she leaned against me. "I'm nervous, Mark," she whispered, "I want this so much, but... You know..."

Kissing her softly on the lips, she leaned back enough so I could see her smile, not saying anything otherwise as I didn't want to increase her nerves. The elevator finally arrived at the floor upon which our room was waiting, opening the door to see our bags were waiting for us. Closing and locking the door, we walked towards the window, providing a stunning night-time view of the harbour in the distance, the bridge illuminated by what seemed to be a million and one lights.

Standing behind Shanti, she was usually at least six inches shorter than me though her heels gave her a couple of extra inches this night. Kissing her cheek, she moved her head enough that I could kiss down to her neck, earning a soft moan as my hands moved up from her belly towards her breasts. "Mark," she whispered.

"Is this a one-time only thing or..."

"No," she said, turning to meet my eyes, "Until the day I'm introduced to my future husband, I'm going to be with you. I just have to be careful."

"Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Staying overnight won't be possible. He'll know where I am if I don't come home."

Helping off her dress, she wasn't wearing a bra, was wearing a gorgeous pair of black panties that left little to the imagination, a pair of black thigh-high stocks and heels, turning her around to face me. Her nipples were dark and looked hard enough to cut glass. Her legs parted enough, and I could sense both her arousal and her nerves.

"Beautiful," I whispered, "Would you like to be naked first?"

"More than anything. Take off my panties, Mark."

Lowering myself down to a knee, I gently placed my fingers into them and slowly pulled them down. She was already soaking wet with excitement, getting a whiff of her gorgeous scent. What I didn't expect was the fact she was completely smooth. Raising my eyes, she smiled down at me.

"I asked a couple of girls at school you've been with. They said I should be nice and smooth for when you lick my pussy," she explained.

Helping off her panties, I made her shudder when placing a kiss just above her pubic area, inhaling her scent again. I couldn't help groaning as I knew I was going to absolutely love going down on her. Standing up, she was rather eager to get my jacket off while I easily slid out of my shoes and socks. Her hands were shaking as she slowly undid the buttons of my shirt, eventually needing to take her hands and gently kiss them.

"I know why you're nervous, Shanti. You're not going to do anything silly when it comes to being intimate with me."

"I'm just glad you're not a virgin too!"

"Does that... Does that disappoint you?"

"No. I've spoken to the girls you've been with. They said you were really... You made them feel special."

Raising a hand to her cheek, I earned that smile again. "You've always had my heart, Shanti," I said softly.

Once she had me down to my underwear, the tent in my underwear was obvious. Feeling her fingers caressing my bulge made me shudder as there was only one woman on the planet that I wanted to touch me in such a manner. Kissing her again, she giggled when I poked her though she wasn't hesitant in making sure my underwear hit the floor. She was tentative when taking my cock in her hand for the first time.

"Oh my... It feels so warm!"

"Want to move onto the bed? I really want to pleasure you right now, Shanti."

"You'll really lick my pussy?"

"I've wanted to do it for a long time."

Moving over onto the bed, she sat on the edge of the bed to quickly remove her heels and stockings, spreading her legs enough to give me a wonderful view of her pussy. I licked my lips in anticipation as she laid back as I joined her, the next kiss full of promise and our love for each other. My hands caressed her body as she explored mine in return, eventually moving my mouth down her neck towards her breasts.

"Perfect," I murmured before I latched onto one of her nipples, earning quite the moan, "You're perfect, Shanti."

"I love you," she whispered, "I'm glad you're with me tonight."

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now."

Giving her breasts attention earned plenty of moans of approval. Kissing down her body, I felt her body shudder every so often as I moved closer and closer to her pussy, feeling her legs spreading wider as I got comfortable and simply gazed at her pussy for a few seconds.

"Such a sweet little pussy," I said with humour, making her giggle.

"Want to lick my sweet little Indian pussy?" That had me raising an eyebrow in her direction. "I've dreamed about this. Every time I masturbate, I just think about you."

"I'm going to love your tight, hot and sweet, little Indian pussy, Shanti."

Proving my point, I slowly licked up her slit. It provoked such a moan, I thought she was going to climax almost immediately. Gently lapping at her, just enjoying her taste and the reactions she made, her head rested back on the pillow as she cried out more than once. Burying my tongue inside her earned an even louder moan of approval, hearing her whisper that she was definitely going to cry when I made her cum.

Her body started to writhe as her excitement increased. When her clit became ever more prominent, I took a few seconds to figure out just how she liked that to be treated.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as I smiled to myself, knowing I was now definitely going to get her off big time.

Then she climaxed and it was a beautiful sight, her back arching slightly as she tried to clench her legs together. She pretty much spoke gibberish for a few seconds as she begged me to keep going. Wanting to get her off even more, I slid a finger inside her, finding that special spot a few seconds later.

Jackpot. Her next orgasm was immense and that's what made her burst into tears. I stopped what I was doing immediately, lifting myself up to hold her in my arms as she hugged me tightly.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," she whimpered, "I want to be with you, Mark. But I can't..."

I gently shushed her. "It's okay, Shanti. I know the score here. You know how much I love you as well."

"It's not fair."

Sighing, I could only agree with her. "Life isn't fair sometimes." Lifting her chin with a finger, I left a soft kiss on her lips. "But we can be together in secret until the moment comes."

"I'll never love anyone like I love you. I know we're only eighteen, and people will say we're too young, but I know how I feel. If I could, you'd be my one and only."

"I guess running away together isn't a good idea?"

Getting into position a few minutes later, Shanti was biting her bottom lip as she felt the head of my cock gently rubbing against her slit. We shared a few soft kisses before her eyes met mine and it was a look that told me she was ready. She gasped feeling the head of my cock ever so slowly slide inside her. I couldn't believe how hot she felt, and she was ever so tight.

"Oh god," she whispered as I felt her fingers press into my back, "Mark... Oh god, Mark..."

"Okay?"

"You feel really big!"

The head of my cock slipped inside her, feeling her adjust slightly before I slid more of my cock inside her. I was worried I was going to bust within a couple of minutes, she felt so hot and tight. Her pussy was almost like a furnace, she was so excited. When I'd buried my entire length, I released such a groan that it made her giggle.

"Enjoying my tight little Indian pussy, Mark?" she teased.

"You're going to keep saying that, aren't you?"

"Well, I'm enjoying your big white cock already!"

Slowly thrusting away, she slowly figured out how to move her hips in time with my thrusts and what to do with her legs, so she was more comfortable. When she adjusted position, so I slipped even deeper inside her, it caused such a moan that I wondered if the entire hotel heard her. Feeling her fingers press into me even harder, I started to thrust a little faster as I was already desperate to cum.

Warning her I was close, she kissed me softly and told me to finish nowhere except inside her pussy. Her mother had made sure she was on birth control. I lasted perhaps another minute before I buried my cock and came inside her for the first time. Feeling her legs wrap around me, I kept pumping until my balls were empty, resting my head on the pillow next to her head as her fingers gently caressed my back.

"I wish I could say I'm now yours forever, Mark," she said, hearing her doing her best to keep her emotions under control, "But in my heart, I am and always will be."

Pulling out a couple of minutes later, I sat back on my knees as I gazed down at her. She was so beautiful, it was little wonder my cock barely went soft. She had me smiling as she snaked a hand down to her pussy, fondling it for a while before she sat up and kissed me. Ending up on my back, she needed a little help getting into position to ride me, only aware of the position because she'd spoken to a couple of girls I'd been with, and they assured her it would feel wonderful.

The first time she came riding my cock, she nearly started to cry again, my hands at her hips to keep her balanced as she rested a hand on my chest as she refused to stop.

"Imagine if you put a baby in me," she moaned, "My father would freak out."

"If I keep finishing inside you all the time..."

"Hope you've got some potent swimmers."

We made love once more, returning to missionary position as she wanted our bodies to be pressed together as closely as possible before we agreed to have a shower together. That was an incredibly intimate experience, taking my time to touch every inch of her soft skin. Each kiss we shared spoke of the love we had for each other. And snuggling into bed that night, her naked body pressed into my side, I could only lie back and wish that it would be something we could experience every night for the rest of our lives.

After making love again in the morning, we packed our things and joined a few of our friends in the breakfast area downstairs before we had to make our way home. The taxi I organised dropped her off at home first. The story she'd told her mother was that Shanti had shared a room with one of her friends. I'd organised another room for myself. I figured her mother knew exactly what actually happened though would never say a word to either of us.

Leading up to the holiday period at the end of the year, her father ensured that she didn't have too much opportunity to spend time with me, hiring her to work at his firm despite the fact it would have nothing to do with what she would be studying. Despite his best efforts, it didn't stop Shanti and I from getting together whenever possible. I was left thinking her mother was running interference for us at times. Shanti was right about never being able to stay the night with me, but that didn't stop her from showing up at my front door in the morning and only leaving later that night.

Inviting her over for Christmas wasn't a major problem as it was something I'd done for a number of years. Her family celebrated Christmas in the sense of exchanging gifts and whatnot. When she appeared on our doorstep, Mum and my sister greeted her with a hug before Mum teased us, suggesting we'd want to go to my bedroom to work up an appetite.

An hour or so later, Shanti walked out of my bedroom wearing a silk robe I'd bought for her to wear whenever she was at mine. Mum noticed immediately and laughed her head off as I don't think anything could have wiped the smile from Shanti's face. When Mum hugged her again, she whispered, "I know you love my son and that's enough. I would have loved to call you my daughter-in-law."

"Thank you," Shanti whispered.

Shanti loved her time at university while I headed out into the workforce. Getting together proved difficult at times during the week, but on weekends, I had plenty of free time and if she didn't have to study or prepare assignments, she would be at my place more often than not. I was still living at home though looking to move out sooner rather than later.

For three years, we managed to keep our relationship a secret from her father. He was either completely oblivious or simply didn't believe his daughter would have been intimate with me. We never admitted to her mother that we were in a sexual relationship, but she wasn't blind to the love and affection we shared. We were always careful whenever I was visiting her home, but I guess we just looked at each other in a manner that couldn't be misinterpreted.

I knew when she graduated from university that it wouldn't be long afterwards that her father would start to prepare for her to be introduced to her future husband. Aware it was coming and fast, Shanti spent every possible minute with me in my bed. By the time of her third year, I was living in a small one-bedroom apartment. It wasn't anything spectacular, but it was mine as I'd managed to secure a mortgage.

"Fuck me," she growled as her head rested on the pillow, her arse in the air as I pounded her from behind, "Own my pussy, baby."

"My pussy," I growled as I mounted her, "Your pussy belongs to me, Shanti."

"As much as that cock inside me will always be mine."

We never made promises, but our dirty talk always involved words about owning each other. Even when she ended up married to someone else, she told me her pussy was just going to be on loan.

"Not going to take my pills from now on," she moaned, "Going to have you cum in my fertile pussy all the time. Knock me up so I can have our baby."

She loved teasing me like that. I knew she wanted it more than anything. So did I. But if she did fall pregnant, we knew the fallout would verge on biblical.

"The day of your wedding, I'm going to fuck you before you walk down the aisle," I whispered into her ear while I continued pounding her, "My cum dribbling down your thighs as you're promised to your husband."

"Then I'll suck your cock and swallow your cum before the reception," she moaned in reply, turning her head so I could kiss her, "And then you can fuck me again before I head upstairs. He's going to be so disappointed when he learns his new bride isn't a virgin and that I've spent at least three years being fucked constantly by your big cock."

I knew none of this would actually happen. Shanti would never cheat on any potential husband. I knew she felt guilt about what we were doing as it is. Not enough to stop us while we were both single, but I knew as soon as she was introduced to any potential partner, she would put a stop to anything we were doing.

When I finally came inside her, I practically collapsed on top of her, barely able to rest on a forearm as I felt her pussy squeezing my cock to ensure she had all the cum possible inside her. Finally, I pulled out and lay down next to her, she snuggled into me ever so tightly, her eyes gazing up at me and I could see the love. Almost made my heart stop as I knew we were both headed for inevitable heartbreak.

"Let's run away," she whispered, "Where do you want to go?"

"World is our oyster," I replied, running my fingers through her thick, black hair, "Anywhere we were to go, as long as we're together..."

Her lower lip trembled immediately as she buried her head against me, and she took a few deep breaths. We eventually got up and dressed as even after three years, she couldn't stay the night with me. I knew she was at the point of doing it and seeing the consequences, but I didn't want to cause her any more stress than she was already under.

I was there on the day of her graduation a couple of weeks later. I didn't sit with her parents, but Shanti made sure I had a ticket to enter. Her parents held a party the following weekend, and Shanti invited me along. Her mother didn't mind though it was obvious upon my arrival that her father wasn't particularly happy. The look on his face when he met my eyes and the slight little smirk suggested something.

It was the day she was introduced to her future husband. Her future had already been planned meticulously.

*****

Present day...

It was a spectacular wedding. That's looking at it objectively. But the fact the bride could rarely raise a smile the entire time spoke volumes. Since the day she'd been introduced to her husband, Shanti had slowly but surely limited our contact though I knew it was at the demand of her father. I completely understood, and she was kind enough to sit me down and explain. She didn't need to though I appreciated the thought.