Love Around the World 09: India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week after he moved out, Shanti and I fucked everywhere in the house. Each bedroom. The living room. The kitchen. The dining room. The backyard. Even the laundry room. She hadn't returned to work, taking a leave of absence, and she eventually handed in her notice as she received word that family members were calling up constantly to find out where she was. I assured her that I made more than enough to support us until she found another job, thankful that she had her own bank account and plenty of savings. It was something her husband hadn't known about.

Three months after that night when I felt like I rescued her, and that's what Shanti liked to refer to it as, the night I rescued the woman I loved, her mother showed up on my doorstep one early evening during the week. I was a bit concerned as I knew if anyone could convince Shanti to return home, it would be her mother.

Sitting down with a coffee each at the dining table, Shanti ensuring she was holding my hand in full view, her mother eventually laughed. "Please, Shanti, you don't need to go making any grand gestures. I'm more than aware of your relationship and have been for years. I knew you were having sex from the night of your end-of-school formal to the day you were introduced to Ravi."

"Oh..." Shanti stated, glancing at her to see her blushing slightly, "I guess we were not as subtle as I hoped."

"Your father was completely oblivious until the day Ravi turned up and told us you were not a virgin on your wedding night. Your father thought you might have had sex once or twice with Mark. I knew better but remained silent."

"Hang on, he actually went and complained to him?" I had to ask.

"Her father was very disappointed. Ravi pretty much considered her tainted goods for having been with another man." She paused and looked at me. "The better man, in my opinion. The man who has genuinely always loved my daughter."

"Thanks, Indi."

"If I could, Shanti, I'd leave your father. I'd leave him tomorrow if I could. I remember you asked me a question a few years ago, Mark. Did I love my husband? The answer to that question is that I feel something for him, but have I ever been in love with him? Absolutely not. There's only one man I ever loved." She smiled, glancing away somewhat wistfully. "Like the man my daughter loves, he was a white Australian. Unlike my daughter, I never had the courage to leave my husband to be with him."

"Do you ever see him now?" Shanti wondered.

"He married another woman not long after I was married to your father. He's divorced now." She paused and a playful smirk appeared. "I'm tempted to have an affair of my own. Your father..." She trailed off but made a gesture we could both recognise.

"Yeah, I figured as much," Shanti muttered.

"Indi, you have a place to go should you ever decide to leave," I assured her.

"Thank you, Mark. But given what my husband is up to right now... I play the role of the dutiful little housewife very well. Yes, sir. No, sir. Three bags full, sir. When he's at work, I have no children at home and very little to keep myself occupied as there are only two of us now. I could easily head out during the day and get my own back in a particular way."

"You kept in contact with him?"

"I know where he works and lives."

"To be honest, Indi, you have my acceptance should you choose to do it," I stated, "Given what Shanti's been through with her husband, I can only imagine..."

Walking her out to her car afterwards, mother and daughter shared a long embrace before Indi hugged me. "Look after her for me," she whispered, "Her father may shout and bluster, but his threats mean nothing now that she has you. I'll never cut off my daughter, and I know she has a man who loves her, and your family has always accepted her."

"And when we marry?" I had to ask.

"Nothing will stop me being at the wedding of my daughter."

Shanti found a new job rather quickly given her impressive qualifications and the fact she was so bloody intelligent. Once Mike was out of the house, we were a real team in running the household. We opened a joint account at a bank, so all the bills were paid as Shanti insisted on contributing immediately. With two of us now in my bedroom, I turned one of the spare bedrooms into storage space for some of her stuff, returning to her old house more than once to pick up certain things she'd left behind.

And nearly every night, we made love. She took her rings off the night she'd left her husband, and she told me that in her heart, she'd long divorced her husband, it was just the paperwork that needed to catch up with how she was feeling. I felt absolutely no guilt in being intimate with her. She should never have married him in the first place. In addition to her sexual appetite, she was ever so eager to try new things with me. We tried all sorts of different positions. I came all over her body, and she loved it when I marked her face, stating it was another sign of my 'ownership' of her. She'd never tried anal and was adamant about wanting to try that with me.

I think we both learned to enjoy that very quickly as Shanti learned that she had a little submissive streak that needed satisfying. The night I tied her to our bed, the orgasms she experienced were something else entirely. Then she cuddled with me all night and whispered how much she wanted to start a family once her divorce was finalised.

Thankfully, there was no way her husband could prevent it. Counselling couldn't be mandated as they'd been married longer than two years. She told the lawyer we'd paid to look after the divorce and that she wanted nothing from her husband regarding the house or any joint finances. She had already reverted to her maiden name on all her documentation to prove she had no intention of any reconciliation.

By the time of her divorce a year and one month after she walked out on her husband, we were effectively a married couple in all but name. Shanti had never been so happy and told me at least once a week that she couldn't remember a time in her life when she'd been so content in both her professional and private life.

The day we received the Divorce Order that made her divorce legal, we headed out for dinner and drinks. She made me chuckle by insisting we visit a nearby Indian restaurant although, to be fair, she did the majority of the cooking in the house and her food was always fantastic. Shanti was never shy in the fact she also enjoyed a drink, visiting a bar afterwards where she enjoyed more than one cocktail, and took my hand whenever a song came on that she wanted to dance to.

"Mark... Now that I'm a single woman, I'm hoping you won't take too long to propose to me," she whispered as her head rested against my chest.

"I've already bought a ring, Shanti," I told her.

That made her lean back and smile. "When did you buy it?"

I couldn't help blush. "Um... I bought it years ago... I was so tempted to just bite the bullet and propose to you..."

"I wish you had..." Leaning up to kiss me, she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. "I hope you don't think I need another ring. Whatever you slide onto my finger will mean the world. What will matter to me is the life we live together, our future. Not a ring. Not a wedding day. A life we will build is what is most important." Kissing me again, she added softly, "And I'm going to stop taking my birth control pills from tonight."

"So when we get married?"

"I'm hoping I'll be pregnant when it happens. And I would like to go somewhere in particular for our honeymoon before I'm too pregnant to travel."

"Where?"

"India." I felt my eyes widen in surprise. "I'm going to take my white boy husband back to the homeland and show him off."

"You've never been there, have you?"

"Nope. Ravi visited a couple of times while we were married, stating it was for business reasons. I'm quite certain he was up to no good while he was there."

I proposed barely a month later, ensuring it was nothing over the top as I knew that wasn't what Shanti wanted. I cooked dinner for her, making sure it was one of her favourite dishes, then followed it up with her favourite dessert. Snuggling back on the couch afterwards as we watched a movie, I slid off it onto the floor and showed her the ring I'd bought her long ago. She cried as I slid it onto her finger, sharing the sort of kiss that promised we'd be making love very quickly.

She rested her forehead against mine, her fingers caressing my cheek. "I wish you'd done this the night after we made love the first time. I would have said yes and fuck the consequences... Easy to say that now, I guess."

Announcing our engagement provoked the reactions we sorted. My family was delighted, and Shanti had always been considered part of the family anyway. Our friends were nothing but supportive with offers to help organise the wedding from all quarters, even friends coming out of the woodwork that we hadn't seen in a few years to give their support and offer assistance. As for her family, her mother called and said she would be at the wedding no matter what. As for her father... He wisely remained silent, but when it came to sending out invitations, it was obvious rather quickly from them being returned that only a few from her side of the family would be attending.

"Well, this is better," Mike stated quietly next to me, "You're standing in the correct position this time."

"Think she'll be all radiant and smiling this time?"

Mike laughed out loud, earning plenty of glances in our direction. "She's going to be smiling for the next decade, mate. She's marrying the man she should have married a long time ago."

"I agree, but sometimes these things just take time."

"But not the falling pregnant part?"

"She's four months along," I replied with a smile on my face, "She made sure that she was carrying our child while walking down the aisle."

Naturally, her father wasn't at the wedding. To our surprise, a few people from her family did break ranks and attended though it was her mother who escorted her down the aisle towards me. And yes, the smile on Shanti's face lit up the room as she walked towards me, blinking rapidly more than once as I thought she was barely keeping her emotions under control.

It was a completely non-religious ceremony, simply a way of expressing our love and commitment to each other while assuring our relationship was now legally recognised and I could now call her my wife as much as she could call me her husband. Sliding rings onto each other's fingers saw both of our hands shaking, but that first kiss we shared once the celebrant announced us as husband and wife... Best kiss of our lives up to that point.

The reception was fantastic. Her maternal grandparents had surprised everyone by turning up, remembering that I was told they were conservative traditionalists. Neither spoke particularly good English, but it was her grandfather who eventually cornered me and told me that all he wanted was for his granddaughter to be happy.

"And her ex-husband wasn't a very good man," he added, "That was a failing on our part. We chose poorly. There are ways a husband should treat his wife. He did not meet expectations we had of him in return."

"And the fact she's a divorcee and now remarried?"

"Her father has made sure of certain things, but now that she has you, Mark, it doesn't really matter."

Though we'd organised the reception to go long into the night, Shanti was having us say goodbye to all our guests rather early in the evening. Practically dragging me to the elevator and up towards the bridal suite we'd booked for three nights before our flight to India, she needed help out of her wedding dress before she stood before me in the sexist lingerie that I'd seen on her.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," I exclaimed.

Falling to her knee, she gazed up at me lovingly as her hands caressed my groin. "Now what you're going to do, husband, is get the blowjob of a lifetime from your wife. She's going to swallow every drop of your delicious cum. Then you're going to eat my pussy."

"Think I'd say no to that."

"I didn't think you would. Then we'll make love." She slowly took my cock out, running her tongue along the shaft. "Then I'm going to ride your big cock. Then when you've recovered, you're going to fuck the shit out of your new wife. And I'm thinking we end the night with you fucking my arse."

"You're such a naughty minx," I stated.

"I'll do anything for my husband. You've always owned my heart, Mark. From that first day we met in high school, I knew we should have been together. I'm sorry."

Falling to my knees, I kissed her softly. "Never apologise for doing what you thought was right. At least we're together now."

"Stand up, handsome. I really need to suck your dick right now."

She put everything into that blowjob, and she eventually had me shoot a couple of ropes onto her face before the rest ended up in her mouth. Lifting her up onto the bed, I stripped as quickly as I could before I joined her, spreading her legs and simply gazing at her pretty little pussy once I'd removed her underwear.

"Remember, handsome, this has always been your pussy," she said softly, "And I hope you spend a lot of time playing with it now that we're married."

That made me snort. "Considering how sexed up you are, Shanti..."

My wife received all that she wanted that night. I slowly took the rest of her lingerie off until she was as naked as I was, and I just loved running my fingers all over her soft skin. By the time it came to eating her out, she was so turned on that her first orgasm arrived in barely a couple of minutes. I only relented when she was close to passing out, kissing back up her body so I could gaze into her eyes, watching them slowly widen as I slid my cock inside her.

"Wife pussy is best pussy," she said softly, "Shame you've already knocked me up. Imagine if you knocked me up the night we were married?"

"Please! You love the fact you were already pregnant today."

"Mum made sure she told my father. He freaked the fuck out."

We made love in various positions, my wife ensuring she kept me well and truly drained before we ended the night with Shanti on her knees, head resting on a pillow, as I relentlessly pounded her perfect little butt. The fact she was begging me for more and more with each passing minute only aroused us even more, and I knew she was fondling her pussy something fierce as she achieved more than one orgasm with my cock buried in her arse.

Spending two more nights in the bridal suite was a lot of fun. We barely left the room during the day, lazing about on the bed, on the couch or taking advantage of the balcony that offered fantastic views of the city. We fucked like rabbits, my wife doing all she could to keep me constantly aroused while I would happily lie her back and lick her pussy until she cried enough.

Lying together on our final night after we'd exhausted each other, she was cuddled into my side, her fingers running up and down my chest, as I was doing all I could to catch my breath. My wife was rather demanding in bed at times, and I loved pounding her senseless when she really wanted it.

"I hope we like India," she whispered, "I've never been, but it is my heritage. I know it'll be unlike anywhere you might have been before."

"Talked to anyone about it?"

"Mum said the cities are chaotic as hell, but if we get out into the countryside, there is plenty of beauty to see. There's a good chance we'll both get a dose of Delhi belly while we're there." She paused and giggled to herself. "We'll have to be careful when it comes to you sliding your big cock into my butt."

Jetting out the next morning, I was rather excited about our trip as the only other country I'd visited was New Zealand when Mum managed to put together enough money for me, her and my sister to spend a week there when I was younger. Shanti had been fortunate to do a little travelling though I was surprised when she told me that she'd never been to India.

Landing in Delhi after a transfer at Bangkok as we'd flown with Thai Airways instead of Air India, I think we both knew what we were in for as passport control alone was chaos. Then I was getting our bags and heading out of the airport. Thankfully my wife could speak the language and wouldn't be taken for a fool. The hotel we'd organised had sent a driver to collect us, managed to weave through the crowds, ensuring she held my hand the entire time.

"If anyone gets handsy, you're going to punch them for me," she stated in English. She told me not to worry about learning Hindi as it would never come in handy. This would be our only visit to India as she wanted to travel elsewhere when possible.

I glanced around and smiled as I was certainly one of the tallest and broadest around. "Well... I mean, I'll always protect my wife. Could prove interesting should I knock one of them out."

We spent three weeks travelling around India. Landing in Delhi, we spent time there, where I learned very quickly how crowded, noisy and polluted an Indian city could be. I'd arrived trying to keep an open mind and I didn't leave thinking anything overly negative, taking into account that India was in many ways still developing, still trying to lift hundreds of millions of people out of poverty. Some of the wealth on display beggared belief, but it was hard to ignore the disparity between the haves and have-nots. There were also visits to Jaipur, Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata. But we avoided spending all our time in cities, stopping in Agra for the Taj Mahal, the Golden Temple in Amritsar and we had a great time at Khajuraho, as putting it rather simply, the temples are rather infamous for their erotic sculptures.

Shanti absolutely loved visiting her homeland and her phone was full of photos by the time of our departure though I wasn't surprised that she was happy to return to Australia at the end of three rather exhausting weeks. Sydney might feel a little busy at times, but it's absolutely nothing to the utter chaos of the major cities of India. Each had its own unique flavour, and when we took a moment to just sit back and embrace it, there was no doubt it was a different way of life. Completely foreign culture to me, and even Shanti admitted that living with an Indian culture in Australia was nothing like actually being there.

I returned home happy that we'd visited, and I think I surprised Shanti when I suggested it was somewhere we could visit with our children in the future, our mothers were waiting at the airport for us after we'd landed, passed through immigration and grabbed our luggage. Indi wanted to hear all about our travels during the drive home and admitted to perhaps an ambition of visiting herself one day.

"And your husband?" I had to ask.

Sitting next to my mother in the passenger seat, Indi looked in the rearview mirror before turning back to look at me and her daughter. "Things might be changing in the near future," she stated somewhat cryptically.

Living with Shanti as my wife instead of just my girlfriend or fiancée... It was domestic bliss from the start. As the months passed and the birth of our child approached, I was delighted to learn that we were having a daughter. Shanti wept with joy when we were informed after her scan.

"I think we should give our daughter two names," she said, "An English-based first name and an Indian middle name. We'll use the English name to start with when it comes to schooling, but we'll let our daughter choose which name she wants to use when she's old enough to understand."

"I'm guessing you've got some names in mind?"

"A long list for both English and Indian names."

"We'll decide together as it gets closer."

"Shanti, we haven't actually discussed it in great length but how many children are we having?"