Love Around the World 11: København

Story Info
Falling for your assistant isn’t always a bad thing.
17.9k words
4.78
4.9k
12

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,306 Followers

A/N - For those of you who may have read some of my other stories in this category, I hope you find this story is more along the romantic feel of 'Office Girl' or 'Breakfast at Sweetheart's.' A transgender romance and trying to be a slightly more realistic view though it is also meant to be fantasy.

Previous stories in this series:

Love Around the World - Andorra (Mature)

Love Around the World - Bangkok (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Colombia (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Dresden (Romance)

Love Around the World - Estonia (Group Sex)

Love Around the World - France (Anal)

Love Around the World - Guangzhou (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Hungary (Incest)

Love Around the World - India (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Japan (Mature)

Australian / British standard English. There is a good chance of reading the following: lots of profanity, characters drinking, typos, and bad grammar at times.

Proofreading and editing suggestions provided by OhDave1. Any mistakes are still mine.

Comments are appreciated as always.

Feedback by email is always welcome. Enjoy chatting with anyone who likes my work.

*****

Falling for your assistant isn't always a bad thing.

*****

"Nice of you to meet with me, Mark," the boss stated. I didn't really have a choice considering I'd been summoned, but at least he was being polite.

"No problem, Bob."

"I'm sure you're curious as I made sure the invitation my assistant sent you didn't give too much away. I don't want this leaking to anyone just yet."

"Okay, call me curious now."

"Being an Australian living here in London, Mark, what's your opinion on Brexit?"

"I was a Remainer, Bob. I could vote as I'm a resident."

"That's how I voted. Funny how anyone who suggested they were going to vote Leave has gone very quiet the past few weeks. All well and good making it a protest vote until you get what you vote for. Anyway, back to the original question, what's your opinion?"

"Being completely honest, Bob, with the pack of clowns currently in charge, Brexit is going to be an absolute fucking disaster. You've got the PM who wanted the referendum chucking the job in barely after the ink is dry on the results, and now we've got a PM who was a Remainer needing to push through something that she doesn't believe in, you have a smidgen over half the population being arrogant pricks yet not realising the peril this nation faces, and the rest of the population is now wondering what the fuck is going to happen next. Whatever the case, the good times for London and the United Kingdom are over. God help everyone if some other disaster comes steaming in while the country is still getting used to the fallout of Brexit."

Bob nodded to what I was saying. "Well, this is obviously a European company, Mark. Fact is that operating in the United Kingdom is going to be pretty bloody difficult for a lot of companies. As for UK companies in Europe, I'll put it in your language. Fuck knows what's going to happen. Simple fact is the UK will now be seen as a competitor rather than an ally. We're now competition." He clicked something on his laptop and nodded. "You've been with us not long after you arrived in the UK. Started out as a temp as you were focused on doing what all young Aussies do, but since then, you've settled in the United Kingdom, right?"

"That's pretty much it."

"Any thoughts on returning to Australia?"

"No. Being an only child and with both parents now deceased, there's little to pull me back there."

"We normally don't delve too much into an employee's personal life but are you still single?"

"I am, Bob. No wife or children just yet. And yes, I know I'm closer to forty than thirty, but if it doesn't happen, I'm not going to die with any regrets."

"To be honest, you being unmarried and without anything to keep you here makes this offer even easier for me. Putting it bluntly, the company will remain operating in the United Kingdom but there are going to be sweeping changes. What they are doing is moving the bulk of their operations elsewhere. For some reason, they've chosen their destination as Copenhagen in Denmark."

"Really?"

"Given that the city of London was the financial centre of the European Union, cities across Europe will now be clamouring to take that title from us. Dublin, being English speakers, will be popular with many companies. The likes of Paris and Frankfurt will certainly throw their hat into the ring. The company is choosing Copenhagen as they want to get in early. The working conditions are favourable, but it's considered that the fact the Danish comprehension of English will certainly make them a favourite destination."

"I've never actually been to the city before, Bob."

"We won't send you out there blind, Mark. But what the company does want is you there to run the new office."

"What?" I asked flatly.

Bob couldn't stop the grin. "They want you there as the new boss, Mark. CEO. Running the whole show." He stood up and offered his hand. "You've worked your butt off to get there, Mark. Congratulations."

I stood up and shook the offered hand. "You're serious?" I asked, needing to release a nervous chuckle, "I mean, I know my position at the moment..."

"I sat in with the last board meeting. There were only two names considered. You and James. You get the CEO role for our Copenhagen offices. James is being sent to our Frankfurt offices as the new COO, reporting to Gerhard. James got the nod for that role as he is fluent in German."

"Shit, I don't know what to say..."

"It's your decision in the end. I'll send you the contract that was put together and send it to you. They would like an answer by close of play on Friday."

"I mean, I don't really need that much thinking time. I'd be daft to turn down such an offer. I know absolutely no Danish though."

"Everyone speaks English so that won't be a problem though attempting to learn the local lingo will win them over," he assured me.

We chatted for a few more minutes before I walked out of his office to be greeted by a sea of applause, Bob resting his hand on my shoulder as he told everyone I hadn't decided but he knew what my decision would be. His assistant, Alison, rose to her feet and gave me a hug. She'd always been a little touchy-feely with me which I really didn't mind.

"Maybe we could celebrate later?" she wondered once Bob had returned to his office and everyone else walked away.

"Whatever could you get suggesting, Aly," I replied with a smile.

"You know exactly what I'm suggesting, Mark. You've always accepted me for who I am and that's why I love spending a little time with you every now and then."

"Bob still doesn't know?"

"He does, he just won't say anything. He was the first to know and has never made an issue about it either. I'm a woman in his eyes as much as yours."

"Really want to celebrate?"

"I'll be sad to see you go, but you'd be monumentally stupid to turn down the opportunity, Mark."

Running my fingers through her blonde hair earned a soft smile before I kissed her forehead. "I'll be in my office until 6pm as I've got a few things to sort out. Meet me at my house?"

"I'll head home at five and grab a few things. Got to get some time with you before you leave my life." She paused and took a deep breath, not missing her eyes starting to glisten. "I'm going to miss you," she whispered.

I gently pulled her against my chest and stroked her back, feeling her snuggle against me, not missing how the other personal assistants around us noticed and smiled at me. I don't think the fact I'd been intimate with Alison plenty of times since she started was that big of a secret. There were no rules against people having sex with each other. If we'd ended up in a relationship, that might have been different, but Alison wasn't interested in that. She liked our arrangement as it was. As did I, to be honest.

Plenty of people dropped by my office over the next few hours to offer their congratulations. I'd always been popular with the women and there was more than one who dropped by wanting to give me a big hug. Finally unplugging my laptop just before 6pm, I was one of the last out of the building as I didn't mind putting in the hours considering I was a single man.

Driving home, I parked my car in the driveway and headed inside. I'd bought a home years ago with the intention of one day having a family, but it never ended up happening. I guess one of the main reasons was due to an incident around ten years earlier, and I ended up hooking up with a transwoman for the first time. She'd been gorgeous. Tall and leggy. A pair of rather large breasts. The sort of a face I couldn't help gazing at. A perfectly pert little butt. And quite the appendage between her legs.

She was a woman and wanted to be treated like one. The sex we had was out of this world. I wasn't weirded out seeing her hard girlcock for the first time. Seeing her stroke herself to climax while I fucked her was a real turn-on. Seeing her girlcock flopping around as she rode me was even more exciting, particularly when she stroked herself again and left cum all over my chest. And fucking her from behind, hearing her whimper but begging me to fuck her harder...

We'd kept in touch for a couple of years, occasionally meeting up to have a little fun together, until she met a guy who wanted something serious, and she was now happily married to him. Since meeting her, I'd had one or two exclusive relationships with a transwoman, but I guess there was part of me that still didn't really want to settle down. I did enjoy the variety...

Alison wouldn't be expecting much upon arriving at my place. Hearing her knock on my door, I had a bottle of wine already opened though figured we'd just order some food in. Opening the door to find her wearing a coat and heels, I stepped aside and gestured, Alison walking past me before I closed the door. Taking off her coat, I felt my mouth start to water as her intentions were clear from what she was wearing.

A very small bra. A pair of panties that were already tenting as her girlcock strained the thin fabric. Thigh-high stockings and heels. And that was it. Taking my hand, she led me into the living room, looked at the bottle of wine and mentioned it was her favourite, something I knew, of course...

Finding myself pushed back on the couch, she removed her bra to reveal her fake C-cup breasts and then her panties to reveal her six-inch girlcock. Straddling my lap, she kissed me hard as my hands were immediately stroking her back, hearing her whimper as my tongue searched her mouth. It was hot and heavy, and I moved one of my hands between us so I could gently stroke her girlcock.

"Fuck," she murmured, "I don't want to cum too quickly."

"Want to cum before we order in dinner?"

"What I want is for you to cum in me. I want a load in my mouth first though."

"And you?"

She smiled shyly. "Mark, I'm never shy about how much I love having my girlcock sucked too. But you just sit back right now and let your favourite transgirl look after you."

"Favourite?" I asked as she slid off my lap onto the floor.

"Please, how many girls have you told me about over the years?"

"Quite a few, I guess."

"Yet how often am I over here?" I didn't know how to answer that question. There was no accusation in her tone, simply asking. I think she took my silence as offence as she leaned up to kiss me softly. "Mark, I love what we share. We each know where we stand. I'm never going to turn down a night or two of really hot sex with a handsome man like you, okay?"

"I just never wanted... I don't like knowing I'd hurt someone I was with."

"We're both adults, Mark. We can enjoy sex for what it is without involving feelings, or at least too many of them. I mean, you do have them, right?"

"Of course..."

"And I have them for you."

Helping me undress so I was nearly as naked as her, I loved watching her eyes light up as my cock popped free. I was a little longer and thicker than her which had pleased her from the first time we'd been intimate. "Going to miss having this big thing inside me," she stated, "Though I could always come and visit you in Copenhagen."

"You'd fly over just for sex?" She gave me a look and I couldn't help laughing. "Yeah, I'd definitely like to see you too, Aly."

"Good. Now you just sit there and enjoy. I really want a load of your cum to swallow before we order in food. What are you thinking tonight?"

"Thai?"

"Oooh. That little Thai place over on the High Street?"

"Yep, that one."

"Excellent. You sure know how to treat a girl, Mark."

Groaning as I felt her soft lips wrap around my cock, she gazed up at me with her brown eyes filled with mischief before she swallowed me to the base, groaning as I felt the tightness of her throat. With one of her hands fondling my balls, she used her mouth, tongue and other hand in combination to bring me to the brink of orgasm within a couple of minutes.

Polite enough to warn her I was close, she pulled her mouth back enough, so the head of my cock remained in her mouth, her hand working the rest of my shaft before she removed her mouth entirely.

"Cum for me, baby," she cooed, "I want your cum down my throat. Been too long since I tasted you."

"Soon," I groaned, "Get those lips of yours around my cock."

"Yes, baby. Anything for you."

When I did finally cum, she moaned with delight and did her usual thing of audibly gulping down each spurt of cum that filled her mouth. Leaning up to kiss me once she'd licked my cock clean, I had no problem tasting my own cum in her mouth as she moved up to straddle my lap again, the kissing as intense and passionate as any time she'd visited me, or I'd visited her.

"Fuck, I'm going to miss you," she whispered, her eyes starting to glisten.

"I'll miss you too, Aly," I assured her.

"You'd better! I'm going to have to find myself a big new cock to enjoy every week or so." I remained silent before I was about to suggest something. She put a finger to my lips before I could even open my mouth. "My life is here, Mark. Please don't ask that because then I will cry as I can't say yes. My life is here for me, and I can't leave it behind."

"Will you cry if I make you cum right now?"

"Probably, but it'll be a good cry."

Rolling her off my lap, I slid onto the floor, resting on my knees as I leaned up to kiss her again. Taking her girlcock in hand, I slowly kissed down her body. Her nipples were still sensitive even after her boob job. Her tummy was flat and toned as she looked after herself. Her girlcock was hard, head glistening with pre-cum, and happily licked that up before taking it in my mouth and swallowing most of her length.

"That's it, baby," she cooed, "I love watching you suck my girlcock."

I'd never been shy in giving oral sex with any transwoman I'd been intimate with. I'd been with one or two who didn't want me to show her girlcock any attention, but most had at least wanted oral sex. Bobbing up and down Alison's girlcock wasn't anything new. From the first time we'd been intimate, she'd loved the fact I'd happily go down on her.

Feeling her girlcock start to throb as she filled my mouth made me smile as I gazed up into her eyes. "Fuck, baby," she moaned, "You're too good at that."

Licking her clean, I left a trail of soft kisses up her body before our mouths met again, making her giggle as I stroked her softening girlcock, feeling it not going soft particularly quickly due to the attention. She wasn't surprised to see I was already hard again.

"Want some food before we make love?"

"I am feeling a little peckish now."

Making the order, I found her a t-shirt to wear as she slid on her panties as I grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for myself. The food arrived half an hour or so later, and I grabbed some plates and cutlery from the kitchen as Alison was happy to eat next to me on the couch as we watched a little television. The food was fantastic as always, Alison clearing her plate and sitting back looking rather satisfied.

"You sure know how to treat a girl, Mark. Suck her girlcock, swallow her cum then buy her some very nice food."

"Guess we might not have many more chances to do this," I said softly as I wrapped my arm around her, feeling her snuggle into me.

"Mark... I hope you find the right girl when you do leave. You need someone to fall in love with as much as she should love you in return. I love what we share, but I'm never going to be that girl. I don't know if I'm ever going to be ready to settle down. I think you're ready though."

"Want to keep meeting up until I leave?"

"I want to have your last night here and go to the airport with you. I'll be an absolute mess, but I need to see you off."

"Okay..."

Finishing her glass of wine, she stood up and took off the t-shirt she was wearing, holding out her hand. She knew exactly where my bedroom was, turning to face me once we stood before my bed, helping off my t-shirt as we removed underwear. She ended up on the bed first, arse raised in the air as I grabbed the lube from the nightstand.

She loved having her arse eaten first. I'd been a little nervous doing it the first time with a transwoman, simply because it wasn't something I'd done before. But once I learned to enjoy it, I now didn't hesitate, and Alison loved feeling my tongue working her back passage before she was ready for my cock.

Once I had some lube applied and she was ready, I quickly lubed up my cock as she rolled over as she always loved to start our lovemaking in missionary. Watching her eyes as I carefully slid my cock inside her, her fingers were digging into my back rather quickly as I leaned down to kiss her, making her moan as I finally had my entire length inside her.

I savoured being inside Alison each time we were together. I had loved pussy but burying my cock into Alison and other transwomen was something else, a sense of connection, of almost sharing their journey with them. One or two of them had called it their own version of a pussy. Alison just told me to fuck her arse as she'd told me early on that bottom surgery wouldn't be for her.

"Fuck me," she whimpered as I gently thrust into her, feeling her legs bend and rest against my torso, "Please fuck me harder."

"Soon. I want to savour it as always, Aly."

One of her hands moved up to rest on the back of my head, fingers running through my hair, as I leaned down to kiss her again. "Going to miss you," she whispered as I thrust a little faster, "Fuck, I'm going to miss you. Seeing you in the office every day... The naughty things we've done there..."

I remembered everything we'd done. Her under my desk with my cock in her mouth as I had people walk in to deliver documents. Locking my door and bending her over my desk and fucking her hard, sending her back to her desk outside Bob's office with my cum leaking out of her arse. She'd happily swallow my load and not suck a mint or anything, and I was sure quite a few suspected we'd been fooling around for quite a while by now.

She started to stroke her cock at the same time though she usually wanted to cum while riding me nowadays. But glancing down to see her girlcock so hard always turned me. She never had a problem achieving an erection nor were her loads diminished in any way.

"Fuck," I finally grunted as I fucked her harder, "I'm close, Aly."

"Then fill me, baby," she whispered, "Fill my arse because I'm a good girl for you."

I came hard, grunting with each thrust as she felt my cock throbbing inside her. Resting on a forearm once my orgasm passed, she wrapped her legs around me and buried her head into my neck as I heard her sob a couple of times. Kissing her cheek, I rolled onto my side and held her as I felt her clutching me in return.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,306 Followers