Love Around the World 11: København

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I walked into work on Monday morning, Astrid returning to her apartment on Sunday as all her clothes were there, I knew keeping our relationship secret wouldn't be easy. I did wonder if I shouldn't just head off any gossip before it started to spread, but I knew Astrid would be professional and I could certainly act normally.

Yeah, that lasted all of a couple of days before Kirsten walked into my office and shut the door. Thankfully, there was a smile on her face as she sat down opposite me after I gestured to one of the free chairs.

"I can guess why you're here," I stated.

"I don't want to step on your toes, and I know you haven't said anything, and Astrid hasn't actually said anything, but you are a topic of conversation in the break room, and Astrid just had this look on her face when a few of the girls..."

"Am I really that popular?"

Kirsten gave me a look. "You're a little oblivious." She leaned forward and smiled. "Mark, I'm going to put this bluntly, if I wasn't a married woman, I'd have wanted to be in her position. Annika loved that week she worked as your temporary assistant. She has a major crush on you that actually scares her to death. But none of us, and I promise you with this, none of us are jealous of Astrid. We already adore her and we're so happy for her."

"Being Human Resources, I'm guessing you're aware..."

"It's why we're so happy for both of you. Hell, it makes us just like you even more for the simple fact you accept and love Astrid as the woman she wants to be."

"Love?"

Kirsten scoffed. "Please. Astrid is completely and utterly head over heels for you, Mark."

I felt my cheeks grow a little warmer. "I love her too," I said softly.

"Good. What you obviously know is that there are no rules against relationships in the workplace. Just don't go promoting her for no good reason. That might ruffle some feathers."

"Think she'll want to be anything but my assistant?"

Kirsten laughed as she rose to her feet. Before opening the door, she glanced back. "How's the Danish coming on?"

"Slowly but I think I've got an even better reason to learn now."

Astrid spent three nights at my apartment that week and the lovemaking was spectacular. We loved oral sex and going down on each other, but when I came to sliding inside her arse, she simply couldn't get enough of me. Each night, we were asleep well after midnight, usually chuckling as we snuggled as we knew we'd be tired heading into work in a few hours, but for the time being, it was worth it.

We were lying in bed after making love the next Saturday when she cuddled into my side. "Mark, do you ever bottom?" she wondered.

"I've done it before a few times. Why?"

"Just wondering. It's just every single guy I've been with before pretty much expected it from me for some reason."

"I don't expect it because I know you wish to be treated like a woman in the bedroom. I know oral sex... Well, it's the best way to make you cum. When it comes to intercourse, I know it just depends on the girl I'm with. I never ask because I simply don't want to hurt you."

"If I was to offer..."

"I wouldn't say no as it isn't something I do very often, but when I do, I always find it enjoyable."

She remained silent before whispering, "Okay. I was just wondering... I would like to make love to you one day, Mark."

To be honest, our relationship moved rather quickly from the first time we made love. Within a month, she still had her own apartment, but she was living with me nearly full-time, only returning home on the odd night to grab more clothing and perhaps do some washing at her own place, take care of some bills, and give her own apartment a clean. We hadn't discussed living together though I didn't mind if she just ended up living with me without really discussing it. Living alone in England hadn't been a major problem as I had plenty of friends. Living in Copenhagen was a little isolating at times.

It was while we were out on a date a couple of months after we made love the first time and admitted our feelings that we were out at a gay nightclub. Copenhagen had a vibrant LGBT community and transgender men and women were welcome with open arms in nearly every establishment. We were on the dancefloor, getting rather hot and heavy when she moved her mouth up to my ear. "I really want to fuck you, Mark," she stated, "I've been so horny for days thinking about it."

"That why it seems I've been fucking you whenever we seem to have a free minute?"

"You know I love feeling you inside me, baby."

"Want to head home?"

She smiled whenever I called my apartment our home. I hadn't missed the little touches she'd already made. Taking her hand, I led us back to the bar where our drinks were safely waiting for us, knocking them back before grabbing our coats and walking outside into the chill evening air. We did have to catch the metro home, and I felt her squeezing my hand as she leaned up to my ear. "I can't wait to bury my girlcock inside you, baby," she teased.

As soon as the door to my apartment was closed and locked, we were all over each other and eager to get naked as quickly as possible. Figuring she would be in charge that night, I had her on the edge of the bed with me between her legs on my knees as I took her girlcock into my mouth. I loved hearing the moan she made once I'd swallowed her entire length.

"Oh baby," she whimpered, feeling her fingers run through my hair, "You're so good at sucking me."

"I can't wait to get another load down my throat before you fuck me," I replied.

Admittedly, it had been quite a while since I had a woman slide a girlcock inside me. Astrid had asked about my history, making her giggle as I could talk in vivid detail about all my previous lovers as each of them was memorable. One previous lover had been rather large, and she was the only one who was what I would call the dominant partner. It was probably the main reason we'd broken up. I didn't mind it occasionally, but once I realised it was what she preferred, I knew we were just not compatible. It was a shame because we'd otherwise got on very well.

One thing Astrid knew is that I was always prepared so after I'd helped her cum and eagerly swallowed down her cum, I happily got on my knees on the bed as she'd already shown me previously that she loved eating my arse as much as I loved doing it to her. She loved the noises I made as her tongue tickled my rosebud, and she slid a couple of fingers inside me a few times during a blowjob.

After lubing me up and then her girlcock, she lowered my arse into the right position as I glanced back, feeling her tap her girlcock against my cheeks before pressing it against me. "Fuck me, sweetheart," I stated, gasping as I felt it slowly slide inside me, "Fuck your boyfriend."

She took her time burying her entire length inside me, feeling my arsehole stretch to accommodate her. Fuck, it felt good. I knew if she wanted to do this occasionally I certainly wasn't going to deny her. Resting on my forearms, she ran her fingers up my back until her hands were on my shoulders as she started to slowly pump into me. The moans and whimpers I made were of my complete delight, loving the feeling of her thick girlcock plunging my depths.

"Fuck," I grunted, "You're gonna make me cum, sweetheart."

"Good. Want to make my boyfriend cum hard with my big girlcock inside him."

Feeling her mounting me, the change in angle had me climaxing within a couple of minutes, Astrid actually stopping with her girlcock still buried as it was an emotional high, feeling her snuggle me from behind as her soft lips kissed my cheek.

"Sorry," I whispered, "It's just... That's only happened once before, but it means even more because of how much I love you..."

"I love you too, baby. You love the feeling of me inside you that much?"

"It's always a little addictive."

Pulling out, she had me roll onto my back, spreading my legs as she slid back inside me, sharing one hell of a passionate kiss as she started to pump me again. Holding my knees back with my arms, she buried her girlcock deep with every thrust, each kiss full of all the passion we felt for each other, little wonder she only lasted another five or so minutes before I felt her girlcock start to throb and she filled me up to the brim.

Releasing my legs so I could wrap them around her, we continued kissing until I felt her girlcock start to harden again inside me, Astrid lifting her head just enough to give me a smirk.

"Fuck me," I growled.

By the time we fell asleep that night, her appetite to fuck me was well and truly sated and I knew it was something we could definitely do from time to time in the future. She snuggled into me, asking for me to make love to her the next morning. She loved what we'd done, but confirmed my thoughts that it would only be something we'd do occasionally, that she wanted me to be inside her more often than not.

After three months, I was introduced to her parents. The best thing about meeting them was that my Danish had come on rather well. I wasn't fluent in that I could have conversations, but I knew enough that I could speak and understand quite a bit, just mixing it in with English whenever I couldn't think of the Danish word. Her parents were wonderful people and took a shine to me simply because I loved their daughter. When it came to my family, I had to explain that I'd lost them both while I'd been overseas, and being an only child, I had little reason to return home.

On the train ride home, Astrid was cuddled into me when I said, "Move in with me. I know you're pretty much already moved in, so let's just make it official. You rent your apartment, right?"

"Yes..." she whispered.

"Well, I rent my apartment, but I do have an option to buy it. Why don't you move in with me then I'll look into us buying it together?"

She lifted herself up so she could straddle my lap, the excitement evident on her face. "You're serious?"

"One hundred percent. I want to wake up with you next to me every single morning and go to bed with you in my arms every single night. I want a future together with you. I love having you working with me, and I love spending all my time with you otherwise."

She burst into tears, burying her head into my shoulder as I held her tightly in my arms. "Mark... I know it's only three months, but I want to be your wife too," she whispered.

"Small steps, sweetheart, but I'm more than ready to settle down myself. And as I've said, all I needed to do was find the right woman. I know I've found her now."

She moved into my apartment within a fortnight, and once that was completed, I sat down with certain people at the office to explain the change in circumstances. When I told Kirsten that I intended on making Astrid my wife sooner rather than later, her excitement was almost overwhelming, and word spread rather quickly, thankful that no-one let on to Astrid that I was already planning on proposing by the time our relationship hit the six-month mark.

I probably surprised her by remembering our six-month anniversary but considering how important and special she'd been to me from the day we'd met, I made sure to remember the dates that I knew would be special to her as well. Taking her out for dinner at one of our favourite restaurants, she seemed to have no idea what I had planned as we sat down for dinner.

Dessert was served and we were conversing about anything on our minds as always. I was amazed at how much we had in common though we also had differences in opinion. Our politics were roughly the same, neither of us was particularly religious, and neither of us wanted kids though we figured getting a pet might be nice.

Excusing myself as I wandered off to the bathroom, the head waiter was holding the small box for me, and I took it from him as I returned to the table. Astrid only had an inkling when looking up into my face as I knew I was smiling, and when I slowly lowered myself to a knee and showed her the box, it took all her self-control not to fall apart as I expressed just how much I loved her and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

"Would you do me the greatest honour by becoming my wife, Astrid?" I asked, opening the box to show her the ring I'd bought. She knew a proposal was coming as we'd been ring shopping. She just didn't know when I was going to propose.

"Yes," she managed to squeak as I slid the ring onto her finger, polite applause echoing around us as she kissed me softly before hugging me, only then allowing herself to fall apart as I held her, "I can't wait to call you my husband, Mark."

"This is my home now, Astrid. You're my home."

*****

Epilogue

Our wedding ceremony was a simple affair. I had no real family to speak of. Dead parents. Only child. Only one grandparent was still alive, and she was looked after by my father's sister. So our wedding was full of her family, our Danish friends, and a few friends who travelled over from England. I asked Astrid if she would be put out if I invited Alison as she was now engaged. She smiled and assured me it was fine.

Alison met Astrid and me for a drink the day after she landed, and to say the pair got on famously isn't an understatement. After a few drinks, they were comparing notes, and I was definitely left blushing as Alison wasn't shy in stating I was the best she'd ever had. Astrid agreed though admitted that she loved it when she fucked me on the odd occasion.

"He does have a tight little butt," Alison exclaimed, giggling to herself.

Our wedding day was the happiest day of my life. Astrid was radiant in her white dress, and she barely kept herself together as we exchanged vows and swapped rings before that first kiss as husband and wife. After an extensive time taking plenty of photos, we arrived at the hotel where our reception was being held, and a Danish wedding wasn't any different to one in Australia or England.

We were one of the first to leave as we'd booked a suite for two nights before I was taking my wife away on a honeymoon. Two weeks in the Greek Islands. Nothing but sun, sea, sand and endless amounts of sex. I joked that all I was going to take was the clothes I would be wearing, clothes to fly back to Denmark in, and a large tub of lube for how often I'd make love to my wife.

"Don't forget your wife will fuck you too," she replied.

To be honest, during those two weeks, her excitement was off the charts, and she certainly spent plenty of time fucking me. There was nothing more erotic than gazing out over the Mediterranean with the hands of my wife to either side of mine on the railing as her girlcock was pumping into me. She'd cum inside me, we'd take a few minutes to recover then simply swap positions so I could dump a load in her. We made love in the water. We made love on the beach. She even slid under the table a couple of times when we were out for dinner and sucked me off to completion.

We returned with tans and broad grins on our faces. Returning to work was actually a little bit depressing though we both did enjoy our roles and after a week or two, we were back into the grind of things though the memories would live on for a long time.

Our sex life was fantastic. We rarely went more than a night or two without making love. Her libido matched mine completely.

We've been married for five years now. We own our apartment, having bought it a year after we were married. We have two cats that my wife treats like they're our children. We have a great group of friends. I'm now completely fluent in Danish and I've made a couple of friends of my own having joined a supporter's club of a soccer team in Copenhagen, one of the smaller teams where all the fans seem to know each other.

I'm now a Danish citizen with no plans to rescind my Australian citizenship. We're discussing the possibility of visiting my homeland one day though I know we'll never move there. Instead, we have plans to travel to Europe when we retire.

All I know is that I look at my wife now and I feel more love for her each and every day.