Love Around the World 11: København

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,362 Followers

Knowing we had plans for the next day, we didn't have a late night, offering to escort Astrid home. She lived in a small apartment block in what looked like a nice enough area. Standing on the step before the entrance, we shared another kiss before holding her in my arms.

"What do you want, Mark? What are you thinking?"

"That it's time for me to perhaps find the one woman I want to be with, that friends-with-benefits relationships are not satisfying in the long-term..."

"I need to be with a man that I know loves me like I'll love him. I can't handle the thought of being hurt again."

Kissing her softly, I ran my fingers down her cheek before resting them under her chin. "The very thought of hurting you hurts my heart, Astrid," I said softly, "Someone like you needs to be worshipped like the woman you truly are at heart."

That made her lower lip start to tremble though she eventually smiled before a giggle escaped her. "You'd really worship me?"

"Every single inch of you."

That earned one hell of a kiss, Astrid ended up pressed against the glass door as she felt me press my erection into her. She moaned softly as one of my hands squeezed her arse, eventually finding the courage to move that same hand to one of her breasts. That made her smile while kissing me before I broke the kiss.

"You're totally going to love my body when you get me naked," she whispered, "My surgeon did a fantastic job with my tits."

"I look forward to getting you naked. Hope you like what I have to offer."

"With what's pressing into me right now, I'm going to love feeling you slide inside me that first time." She kissed me hard for a few seconds before adding, "And I absolutely love going down on a man I'm intimate with."

"And I'll return the favour."

"I hope you do. Been a while since someone had his lips wrapped around my girlcock."

After one last kiss, she gently pushed me away and opened the door to the apartment block, only turning back once it was mostly closed. "I'll see you tomorrow," I stated.

"I have to go otherwise I'm going to drag you upstairs. I feel like I'm ready but..."

"We'll go at your pace, Astrid. Whenever you feel ready..."

I'd been aroused for hours so needed to jerk off when I got home, finding a good movie to watch. I was lying back in bed later when my phone beeped, opening it up to see a message from Astrid plus more than one selfie. None of them were completely naked though were very suggestive and still provocative.

Waking the next morning, I had myself laughing as I needed to jerk off again to get rid of my morning wood, Astrid messaged me not long after I'd finished my shower, letting me know she'd like to meet at lunch time, and we'd spend the rest of the weekend together. I suggested we meet in the centre of town, spend time just walking about and that I thought Tivoli would be good to visit in the evening. She loved the idea.

Astrid surprised me slightly as she was wearing a gorgeous dress when I approached her in the main square, I glanced up and down to see she had bare legs and wearing comfortable shoes as I figured we would be doing a lot of walking. Greeting her with a kiss, we kept it somewhat chaste as we were in the middle of a crowd, taking her hand as she suggested places we could walk while asking if I was hungry. I'd only had a coffee for breakfast so thought getting something quick that we could carry would perhaps be best.

It was a sunny day, not exactly the warmest, but staying in the sun meant we didn't have to put on our coats. Astrid barely let go of my hand and I loved it when she did that thing of leaning in against me when we strolled along. Stopping for lunch, we enjoyed a plate of Smørrebrød, Astrid suggesting I stick to things I would know, such as roast pork or beef, I also loved salmon so had one slice of bread with salmon that we shared.

Only heading to Tivoli once the sun was starting to set and the lights were switched on, she did warn me that it was a little bit touristy though I assured her I didn't mind. With all the lights, the atmosphere, and stopping occasionally at the food and drink stalls, she was the first one to admit that it was perhaps just a little bit romantic. We stayed until later in the evening before I asked if she would like to walk back to my place.

"I've been waiting for you to ask me that since I met you earlier today," she admitted, "I, um, prepared by leaving a bag of things at the station. If we can stop there on the way..."

After grabbing her bag, I escorted her to my apartment block and upstairs to my apartment on the top floor. I hadn't exactly done a whole lot to decorate the place as I still wasn't sure if it would end up being my permanent lodgings though I couldn't fault the location and the view provided. Offering her a drink, Astrid answered by grabbing my t-shirt and pulling me in to kiss her as she walked me backwards until the back of my legs hit the couch. Turning around, she glanced back and said, "Unzip me."

Lowering the zipper on the back of her dress, it fell down over her perfect bottom to pool on the ground. I ran my fingers down her back over the clasp of her bra, noticing the back of her panties were little more than a string, nestling between her cheeks. Leaning back against me, I moved my hands to the front of her body, caressing her toned tummy before moving them up to her impressive breasts.

"Want to feel me?" she whispered.

"Definitely."

Moving my hand down her body, I slid underneath her panties and gently grasped her girlcock, earning a soft moan as I ensured it was fully exposed, smiling as it was nice and thick though not longer than mine. She whimpered as I didn't hesitate to give it a few gentle strokes.

"I jerked off twice last night and again this morning," she told me.

"I did it once last night and this morning."

"Lots of cum?"

"Yeah. I'm glad I still cum plenty."

"So do I. I wanted to send you photos, but I wanted you to see me in the flesh first." Turning me around, she helped me take off my t-shirt before helping me undo then drop my jeans, feeling her hand caress the tent in my underwear. "You have a big cock," she whispered, "I bet all your girls have enjoyed it."

"No complaints. And I'm always gentle to start with," I assured her.

Taking off my shoes and socks, she did the same thing before I sat on the couch as she lowered herself down to straddle me. That next kiss was intense, full of passion and our feelings for each other. My hands easily worked the clasp of her bra, taking it off and flinging it away, feeling my eyes widen slightly at the two perfect breasts now on display.

"I didn't want a small pair. A larger pair made me feel like a woman," she explained, "I just didn't want to look like, you know, some sort of bimbo."

"Seeing your nipples are quite hard..."

"I think I mentioned I had a really good surgeon. Still as sensitive as ever."

I figured I might as well see if she was right as I immediately took one into my mouth. The moan she released proved she knew her body, my other hand caressing her other breast. Her fingers ran through my hair at the back of my head as I moved from one nipple to the other, feeling her gently rocking on my lap.

"That's it, baby," she murmured, "Suck my tits. I can't wait until you suck my girlcock. I love oral sex, giving and receiving." Glancing up made her smile. "Oh, I'm definitely sucking your cock all the time, baby. I'm going to be such a good girl for you."

That made me lean back before kissing her. "I think we need to move this to the bedroom, and we should definitely be naked by the time we get there."

She slid off my lap and lowered her panties, getting a good look at her girlcock for the first time, sliding out of her shoes before I stood up, lowered my underwear and offered my hand as I led her to the bedroom. Lying on the bed together, we resumed making out as our hands explored each other's body, no real surprise that her hand ended up caressing my cock as I stroked her girlcock in return.

"Can you suck me, baby?" she whimpered, "I haven't had a blowjob in so long."

"I'd love to, Astrid. And I'll do it whenever you want."

She rolled onto her back as I kissed down her body before arriving at her girlcock. Her groin area was completely bare, and even her balls were completely smooth, giving those some attention first before I ran my tongue from the base of her girlcock to the tip where I licked up the pre-cum already leaking. Wrapping my lips around the head, she moaned softly as I used my tongue to tease the sensitive head before I took a couple more inches in my mouth, earning a moan of appreciation.

I'm not going to deny that I had plenty of experience with girlcocks. I'd never been with a transwoman before arriving in London. Since that first time, I'd enjoyed my time and part of me now wanted to not only pleasure Astrid but also impress her. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to taste and swallow her cum. I wanted to hear her cry out when she came.

As I swallowed more of her girlcock, feeling the head eventually hit the back of my throat, I gazed up her bod and she was looking back at me, her hips moving ever so slightly as my head started to bob up and down faster and faster. Feeling her hand grip my hair, I could feel her excitement growing, the pre-cum leaking from her girlcock.

"Oh fuck, baby," she moaned, "Oh fuck, I'm already close." She moaned again as I swallowed her entire length, earning a grunt of approval. "Going to swallow my cum, baby?"

Removing my mouth, I stroked her as I leaned up and kissed her. "Every drop, sweetheart," I replied, "I keep my lovers happy by swallowing all their cum unless it ends up somewhere else."

"You're naughty..."

When she was about ready to cum, she was polite enough to warn me, and feeling her girlcock throbbing before unloading more than one spurt of sweet cum into my mouth made me smile. She moaned with each spurt, her fingers running through my hair, keeping my eyes on her face as she was visibly emotional, using her free hand to wipe her cheeks. After swallowing each drop, I used my tongue to clean her up before I slowly kissed up her body and left a soft kiss on her lips.

"Big moment?" I asked.

"Far too long since a man treated me so nicely. I think I have to treat him nicely in return right now."

"Why don't you spin around as I lie back so I can give that cute little butt of yours some attention and get you ready?"

"You have lube?" I gave her a look that made her chuckle. "Silly question?"

"A man is always prepared."

Lying back, she kissed me before spinning around, her hard girlcock in my face, and as I felt her lips wrap around my cock, I couldn't resist taking her girlcock back in my mouth. She moaned around my cock as I felt her tongue get to work. I knew I wasn't going to last long as I hadn't had sex since leaving England.

Releasing her after a minute or so, I moved my mouth up to her pink little rosebud. It looked so inviting, I knew I was going to enjoy getting her ready every single time we were intimate. She whimpered when my tongue touched her for the first time, grabbing each cheek and not wasting time burying my tongue. If she thought I was going to hesitate in eating her arse, she learned very quickly it was something I enjoyed doing.

Grabbing the lube, I applied some to her and gently slid a finger inside her. That had her sucking my cock even harder, desperate to make me cum as I rather quickly had a second finger in her arse.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered, "Cum for me, baby."

"I'm close. Focus, sweetheart."

I could see her head bobbing faster and faster. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, finger fucking her arse faster and faster at the same time. She was now desperate for me to cum though I knew she was already thinking of sliding the cock inside her mouth into her arse afterwards.

Letting her know I was about to cum, I groaned and removed my fingers from her arse as I felt that first spurt of cum flood into her mouth. Feeling her tongue work my shaft, I had to relax back and just let the climax flow through me, my cock throbbing with each spurt, feeling Astrid gulping down my cum at the same time.

After swallowing all my cum then using her tongue to clean me up, she spun around and cuddled into me tightly, wrapping my arms around her at the same time. "Girl's bound to get feelings with all this attention," she suggested in a whisper.

"I always look after and care for my lovers," I said softly, caressing her back as she snuggled against me, "I love sex as much as the next man, but when I feel that connection..."

"You've mentioned Alison a couple of times... Did you love her?"

"I did and still do. But we were not in love. It was the love of very close friends who enjoyed some great sex together. When we parted at the airport, we both knew that was it. She's messaged me a couple of times, letting me know she's gone on a couple of dates, hoping to find the man she deserves."

"And you? Are you looking for someone?"

Lifting her chin with my finger, I met her eyes. "Astrid, I think there's a good chance I've already found her," I said, moving my hand to stroke her cheek, "I want to see where this goes. Not just in the bedroom. I want to take you out on dates, show you off to the world."

Rolling her over, I grabbed the lube and applied some more to her before I lubed up my cock, her eyes watching me intently as she spread her legs, leaning down to kiss her as she felt the head of my cock pressing against her rosebud. Continuing to kiss her, she whimpered into my mouth as I gently pushed forward, her arsehole widening to accept my cock, taking it nice and slow as it eventually slid inside her.

"Oh god," she cried softly when breaking the kiss, "Been way too long..."

"That is a crime," I whispered, kissing her cheek, "You should be loved constantly, Astrid."

"Will you love me constantly?"

"As long as you want me to."

Sliding the rest of my cock inside her, she moaned softly as she moved her hips to ensure every inch disappeared before our bodies moved in unison. I didn't want to start fucking her hard straight away, and she realised I was being gentle with her. Even someone who enjoyed a lot of anal sex needed warming up before you just started pounding her.

I savoured how tight her arse was, and I'm sure my picture was a picture of delight. As for Astrid, the look in her eyes was something I already recognised. I'd seen the same look in the eyes of Alison more than once. I knew our feelings for each other were already strong and perhaps moving towards that particular word starting with 'l'.

I moaned softly as I started to pick up the pace of my thrusts, feeling one of her legs wrap around me as she reached down to start stroking her girlcock. I loved it when a girl came while I was inside her. Sometimes they'd even cum without touching themselves.

"Fuck me, baby," she whimpered, "Like my tight little arse?"

"Love it already. Many naughty thoughts going through my head."

"Totally love you inside me already, Mark. My god... Jeg er helt klart forelsket i dig nu!"

As I started to pump her harder and harder, she released her girlcock as her fingers were digging into my back, our mouths moulded together and I could feel my orgasm approaching. She was so hot and tight, I knew I was going to enjoy all of our time being intimate. Feeling her other leg wrap around me, she whimpered and begged for me to cum in her.

"Fill my pussy, baby," she cried softly, "Fill me up completely."

Hearing her say that was a bigger turn-on than I thought it would be. Alison would often beg me to fill her pussy, but hearing Astrid say that was a real surprise. But she got what she wanted a couple of minutes later, burying my cock and growling as I felt my cock erupt, Astrid blinking rapidly as she felt me fill her up for the first time. I kept thrusting until I simply had nothing left to give her, leaving my cock buried as I leaned down to leave a soft kiss on her lips before resting my head next to hers on the pillow.

That's when I heard her sob quietly as her legs tightened around me as she stroked my back. "Mark... I love you..."

"I love you too, Astrid."

"You do? Really?"

"Astrid, I think I started to fall for you during the interview. Everything from that point has led to us being here now. Being intimate was just the final piece of the puzzle." Lifting my head to meet her eyes, I kissed her forehead first. "I want to see where this goes, but I know how I feel about you."

Pulling out and lying on my back as she rolled onto her side and snuggled into me, I cuddled her as we resumed making out, Astrid making me chuckle within a couple of minutes as her hand moved down to start stroking my cock back to life. "I love riding a big dick," she stated, "I'm going to stroke myself and I'll probably cum."

"I love having my girlfriend cum on me."

It didn't take her too long to get me rock hard again, watching as she straddled my lap, her hard girlcock poking out and dripping pre-cum as she moaned more than once as I groaned, feeling my cock sliding inside her tight arse again. Resting a hand on my chest, her other hand stroked herself as she quickly got into a rhythm that suited her.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum, baby," she warned within a couple of minutes, "Oh fuck..."

"Cum for me, Astrid. Cum all over me, sweetheart."

She erupted within a minute, her girlcock leaving at least four thick ropes up my chest before I looked at her face, her lower lips immediately trembling as she leaned down to kiss me hard, still moving on my cock as I knew she just couldn't get enough. Moving my hands to her arse, she loved feeling me starting to thrust up into her.

"Fuck me," she groaned, "Harder, Mark. Nice and hard so you fill me again."

I always found it difficult to cum in such a position. When I let Astrid know, she immediately slid off my lap and positioned herself on her knees, head resting on a pillow as I got behind her, easily sliding inside her. I surprised her by gently easing her back against my chest as I slowly pumped into her, cupping her breasts as I made her gasp by pinching her nipples before moving my hand down to slowly stroke her girlcock.

"Play with my girlcock, baby... You like my girlcock?"

"I love it. It's part of you, Astrid."

"I love getting hard. I love to cum. I'm just a girl with a difference."

"You're my girl now."

"I'm your girlfriend," she whispered, "Push me forward, baby. Fuck your girlfriend. Mount her and just pound her so she's seeing stars."

"You sure?"

"You've been so gentle. Now I need you to just fuck me."

I fucked her harder and harder once she was leaning forward, eventually mounting her, driving my cock harder and faster with each passing minute. She loved it, keeping an eye on her face as she did wince a couple of times. Whenever I saw it, I slowed down and made sure she was okay. She'd just smile, insist that it felt wonderful and that she was desperate to feel me cum inside her again.

Once we'd both calmed down, I suggested we should probably shower as there was cum everywhere, Astrid giggling as the cum that had landed on my chest had been pressed into her back. Washing each other down was incredibly intimate, eventually just gazing at each other and the smile on her face was something else. I'd seen other lovers happy with me but Astrid... It was obvious she was in love with me.

Snuggling together in bed later, Astrid spooning back against me, she whispered, "I don't want to move too quickly, but I also don't want to spend too many nights alone going forward."

"I'm always available to cuddle each night."

"And sex?"

"I love sex as much as the next man. But if you just want a night like this without the sex, I'm not going to say no to you, Astrid."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,362 Followers