All Comments on 'Love Around the World 13: Montenegro'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Loved the story, very heart warming and loving. I liked how they were both able to go back home and be with their families while starting their own family. Five stars and thanks.

LimeyracerLimeyracer5 months ago

It's been an interesting story - stories! - and having got to this point, I wanted to ensure that you were settled - and in love with your wife - and children...

Take care of each other - live until you die!

CES.

mikko_lainenmikko_lainen5 months ago

In 1989, just before the troubles started in the region, I was fortunate to sail, together with 6 of my best friends, from Dubrovnik towards Albanian border. Stopped at Budva and visited Kotor Bay. I think it was there I was swimming with a dolphin, what an experience. That time, you could feel the tension in the air, some places were not safe to go to either.

Your story took me back to those memories, of that late summer sailing trip. Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

story TAGS