Love Around the World 15: Oviedo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed my cheek, snuggling against me. "There's no-one else I'd rather be doing all of this with. My best friend and partner in crime."

"I'm guessing you have a list of places to see?"

"You know I like to be organised, Mark. We'll spend one day taking in the sights of central Paris. And we need a day in Versailles. A third day is for anything we might have missed."

After finding our hostel, checking in and dumping our bags, we wandered out into Paris itself, waiting for one of our friends to let us know they'd arrived so we could meet them. We were all eager for a drink and something to eat, eventually finding your typical French bistro. It was awkward as none of us could really speak any French, but the servers were surprisingly helpful and friendly. I'd heard Paris was full of, putting it bluntly, complete wankers.

Once our friends joined us after they'd landed and made it safely to our hostel, we spent the night living it up as it was the first time the eight of us had been together in a few months. We were all quite buzzed by the time we made it back to our hostel, and I guess Mike and Cindy forgot they had company as they were fucking within ten minutes of the light going out. They were doing their best to be quiet, but when Cindy whispered for his big cock, Amy couldn't help bursting into giggles.

"Fuck it," Natalie whispered, "Brad, I really need that big dick of yours right now. Get down and fill me up, honey."

When Rachel suggested to Steve that she wanted the same thing, that left Amy and me alone in our beds. That was until I heard the stairs creak and a warm body against me. Snuggling against me, she whispered, "While they're busy fucking, you can cuddle your cousin."

"Just hurry and cum, you lot," I stated, much to the amusement of the women being fucked. Good thing I'd read that such things could be rather common when travelling around. As long as I didn't have to see it, I guess we were on holiday...

"No group sex," Amy stated to my amusement.

Spooning against me, that's when she felt my erection, my hand resting on her tummy as I felt her shuffle against me. She didn't say anything though I felt her shudder as my fingers gently caressed her skin once my hand was under her tight t-shirt. "Goodnight, Mark," she said softly.

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

There were some embarrassed faces the next morning. The three girls could barely look me in the eye while even the guys looked a little shamefaced. "Look, we'd all had a bit to drink, and I guess we got carried away," Mike finally said.

"I really didn't care," Amy replied, "Just don't make it a habit."

Paris was full of wonderful sights. Amy wasn't shy in holding my hand the entire time as we visited all the hotspots though it's fair to say that she absolutely loved the Louvre. We spent a couple of hours barely scratching the surface of what was available to see there. She was interested in going to the Moulin Rouge, disappointed to hear tickets usually sold out weeks in advance.

Versailles was magnificent and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there, Amy making sure she took a million photos like she'd done the previous day. For our third day, we relaxed as we took in a few of the sights that we'd missed on our first day before agreeing on where we'd go next.

"We're heading to Blois because we can stop there for a night then go to Chateau de Chambord. From there, we'll head to Bordeaux and then into Spain," Amy explained to our friends. Mike and Cindy were joining us as far as Bilbao before they headed straight down to the south coast of Spain and across to Ibiza as they wanted to test the big clubs before we'd meet in Barcelona in a couple of weeks.

Going to Ibiza didn't interest me at all as I wasn't interested in the music, and Amy just didn't enjoy the scene at all.

We only spent a day in Bordeaux before crossing the border into Bilbao where we planned on spending at least a couple of days. She absolutely loved Bilbao and in particular the Guggenheim. I'll be honest, I don't get art, particularly modern art. At least paintings can be viewed and even someone as thick as me can somewhat get the point. But all this modern art? No idea.

Not sure Amy got it either though she happily listened to the guide. I happily followed her around as she was smiling, gasping at the occasional exhibit, and to be honest, my heart was almost bursting at just seeing how happy she was in visiting one place I knew she'd had her heart set on for so long.

We'd booked a cheap twin hotel room in Bilbao, having stayed in a hostel in Bordeaux, sharing a room with a couple of other travellers there. Having our own room in Bilbao for the first time had us smiling nervously at each other. We were thousands of miles from home, none of our friends were around, and no-one knew who we were otherwise.

Though we'd saved plenty of money and saved nearly every pound we'd made in London while there, we were still travelling somewhat frugally. After getting ready for bed that night, having spent our first night in separate beds, I was lying back in the darkness when I heard the rustling of sheets before mine were lifted away, and a warm body was pressed against mine. And as I felt skin, I rolled onto my side, almost relieved that she was still wearing panties and a bra.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" she whispered.

"Should have just booked a double..."

"Didn't think about it at the time. I'll change our room for Oviedo, so we get a double."

"Can you handle this?"

"I don't know." When she hugged me tightly and I felt her starting to shake, I hadn't meant to upset her. "We're still so close, Mark, but for over three years it feels like something is missing..."

I knew what she meant. Before we'd been warned off by our parents, it felt like we were almost destined to be together for the rest of our lives. Hugging her to my body, she relaxed against me as my fingers caressed the soft skin of her back. Feeling her fall asleep against me, I kissed her forehead as she murmured something in her sleep.

Sleep for me didn't arrive quickly as I was as hard as I'd ever been and there was that voice in my head almost shouting at me to finally tell her how I really felt about her. That we were in Europe, and it was perhaps the perfect time for us to be together. Waking in the morning, she must have been awake before me as I felt soft lips on mine, and opening my eyes to see her gorgeous blue eyes gazing at me. Running my fingers through her long hair, the smile broadened as she shuffled closer.

"Pamplona today," she told me, "No running of the bulls or anything but it's meant to be a fantastic city."

"I've put my trust in your judgement regarding most of our trips."

"You're not bored?"

"I'd never be bored when I'm with you."

That earned a kiss that lasted for a few seconds before she pulled back slightly, resting her forehead against mine. "We should get up and downstairs for breakfast. At least it's part of the price for the room," she suggested.

The easiest and cheapest way to get to Pamplona was by bus. Only took a couple of hours, dumping us just on the edge of the city centre. Amy wisely grabbed a map and, after taking my hand as always, led the way. She eventually handed me the map and asked me to direct us to all the main sights so she could take photos, and as usual, we ended up in numerous selfies with a famous landmark behind us. She'd started leaving a kiss on my cheek in more photos since arriving in Paris, and the first time I turned and kissed her as the photo was taken, I smiled at the colour in her cheeks.

Pamplona was probably completely nuts during the bull run festival (only learning afterwards it was called the San Fermin Festival) but was rather quiet when we were there. A few tourists were about but it was a lovely place to just wander the streets, and take in some beautiful sights. We stayed long enough to enjoy dinner though we'd learned in Bilbao that the best thing to do was find a bar, enjoy a drink or two and eat 'pintxos' - this was the Basque version of tapas. Not free but very cheap and filling once you've enjoyed a few.

Returning to Bilbao by the time it was dark, Amy wanted to enjoy a night out as people were out until all hours. We found ourselves in a bar until the early morning hours, chatting away between ourselves though once locals heard our accents, they were more than willing to try their English with us. It was that sort of night where we made friends for an evening, and we'd never see them again though they'd remain in the memory for the rest of our lives.

Returning to our bedroom, we both showered quickly before heading to bed, Amy not even feigning going to lie on her own bed as she lifted my sheets and slid into bed next to me. Spooning against me, I held her in my arms as she relaxed back against my chest.

"I miss this," she whispered, "Even when we were kids, we'd always cuddle together. You've been my best friend for as long as I can remember, Mark." She rolled over and surprised me by clutching me tightly as she seemed about ready to burst into tears. "It's not fair," she added.

"What's not fair?"

"If you weren't my cousin, we'd already be married. I know that much."

Kissing her forehead, she positioned herself, so her head was under my chin. Given she was quite a few inches shorter than me when we were standing, it made sense for her to sleep like that. "I sometimes wonder what would have happened had we ignored what they said," I whispered back.

"Do you think anyone would have understood?"

"Mike and Cindy, maybe. I mean, he's my best friend of the same sex, and Cindy is yours."

"She's almost like a sister, we're so close. Nothing like my relationship with you though."

"You didn't spend a couple of years making out with her?"

That made her head move back to meet my eyes. "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Amy... I hate the thought of you kissing anyone else except me." I didn't mean it to sound so hard. I was just being honest. It made her cry, I immediately felt guilty, holding her tightly as I felt her arms holding me in return. "Sorry," I said softly into her ear.

Things were a little quiet the next day though that was only because Amy kept smiling shyly in my direction. I guess what I'd said told her exactly how I felt about her without saying it in so many words. Our next stop of our journey was Oviedo, choosing to go by bus which was far quicker than a train. Arriving on the northern outskirts of the city around midday, we walked towards our hotel in the city centre as the weather was cool and pleasant.

Amy had booked a hotel in the city centre. It wasn't cheap though with us paying half each, it was well within any sort of daily budget. After checking in and dumping our things on the double bed, smiling to myself as Amy told me that's exactly what she was going to do, there was the usual visit to the tourist office to grab a map and some information. When it came to something to drink, we were told to visit a sidreria.

"A what?" I asked the pretty girl behind the counter.

"Ah, I'm guessing you wouldn't know. You've had English cider before, yes?"

"Yeah," I replied, "Enjoyed a few in London."

"We call it sidra here. The sidra produced here is famous all over Spain. You must visit a sidreria and just watch how the drink is poured before you try it for the first time. To an outsider, it will probably look amusing, but there is what the English say method behind the madness."

"I think we'll definitely give it a look," Amy said with a smile, thanking the lady for the help before we had a short wander around before returning to our room to get changed for the evening.

As we usually looked for something relatively cheap when it came to eating, in both Spain and France, we'd found we could do cheap and healthy, to a point. We generally avoided fast food where possible. Tapas was everywhere in Spain so we knew nibbling at that would always be a way of filling our bellies. But many places would also do set menus for both lunch and dinner for the price of perhaps only ten to fifteen Euros.

Finding a sidreria wasn't particularly difficult as they seemed to be all around the centre of the city. Watching it being poured for the first time had Amy in fits of giggles as it was a very messy process, but when we took our first gulp of sidra, we understood the reason why it was poured like that, and we knew we were going to enjoy a lot of it during our brief stay.

We visited four to five establishments during the night before Amy suggested we should go back to our hotel. Holding my hand tightly, we enjoyed walking through the centre of the city, with more than enough light to guide us home safely. The girl behind the counter smiled at us as we walked by, riding the elevator up a few floors before walking through the door of our room.

"I'm going to shower," she said, "Though you should go first. You're quicker and I need to shave my legs." She paused and leaned up to my ear. "And my pussy."

"Okay, you didn't drink as much as me..."

"Just explaining why I might be a while. My legs are not too bad. My pussy definitely needs attention."

"Planning on wearing a bikini soon?"

"Once we hit a beach in France, I'm going topless. Can you handle seeing my tits, Mark?"

"I'm sure I won't mind seeing those gorgeous breasts for the first time."

That earned a kiss that certainly left me wanting a hell of a lot more as it was obvious that our relationship was changing since we'd arrived in Paris. We'd been kissing a lot more later, but this kiss was a real reminder of all those we'd shared long ago. Carefully sliding my tongue into her mouth earned a moan of approval, we fell on the bed with Amy underneath me. We only stopped long enough for my shirt to disappear while her blouse ended up unbuttoned to show off her nice black bra.

"Shower," she whispered, gently pushing against my chest, "Go shower, Mark."

Meeting my eyes, she bit her bottom lip, looking both seductive and adorable. With her legs spread and wearing only shorts, her sandals already off her feet, I gently pressed my hard cock against her groin, earning a whimper before I kissed her again. When her fingers dug into my back as the kiss picked up in passion rather quickly, it took all our willpower to finally break apart.

"Right... Shower... I'll... um..."

Getting up, I closed and locked the door as I knew if Amy was to come in and perhaps join me, we'd end up doing something together that I knew we wouldn't regret, at least at the moment. I thought about jerking off but resisted temptation. Amy hadn't been shy in enjoying the fact I was always hard around her, pressing into her whenever she was snuggling against me.

Finishing my shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out into our room, Amy down to just a bra and panties. Kissing my cheek as she walked by, I heard the lock click into place and the shower start up. One thing Amy cannot do is sing. It's not quite like nails down a chalkboard, but even she would admit that holding a tune is just about something she cannot do.

Still had me smiling as her happiness was infectious, singing a series of love songs to herself. Lying back in just my towel, I was simply waiting for her to reappear. She took a while before the door opened as her wet hair hung down to her shoulders with her towel wrapped around her body to protect her modesty. Walking to the foot of the bed, she undid the towel and let it fall to the floor, exposing her naked body for the first time.

She stood around five-four. Her breasts were large for someone her height, I'd guess a C-cup though perhaps a D. Her tummy wasn't toned but she was slim. Her pubic region and pussy were completely smooth as she said she'd do. Crawling up onto the bed, she reached up to undo my towel to expose my cock, hearing her gasp as she saw it for the first time in her life, and I was obviously nursing quite the erection.

"Mark... I'm a virgin..."

"You're fucking what?" I exclaimed.

I didn't mean to react like that. She started to cry though they seemed to be happy tears as I sat up and she moved to sit on my lap, kissing me with urgency for a few seconds before she leaned back just enough to caress my cheek. "I'm a virgin, Mark. I waited for this moment to be with you like this. Away from everyone. Our family. Our friends. Just me and you, finally alone."

"But Amy..."

She put a finger to my lips. "Don't say a word. I'm glad you've been with other girls because that means everything you've learned with them, you can use with me." Then her lower lip started to tremble again. "I only wanted you, Mark. I never wanted anyone else. So many guys asked me out at university that I eventually just said I was gay. Of course, that led to girls asking me out, so I eventually just said I was asexual. No-one knows how to reply to that."

"But I thought... I mean, Mum and your mother..."

"Mark, please believe me when I say I'm glad you went out and had fun. I was never jealous of the girls you were with because I knew, that even if it wasn't serious, you'd still treat them as well as I knew you would. I didn't want my first time with you to be with us both being virgins. No, I wanted you to know what you were doing." She kissed me softly. "I really want you to make me cum," she whispered.

"I love going down on a woman. Learned that rather quickly."

"I've dreamed about you doing so many things with me, Mark. My body is yours. It always has been." Then she broke down completely as she held my body tightly. "I love you so much, Mark," she sobbed, "I've always loved you."

I barely held my emotions in check. "Amy, my feelings for you never changed. I just thought..."

"Do you love me?"

"More than anyone."

"Are you in love with me?"

"Always have been. I just buried all my feelings because of what we were told."

"Do you want to make love with me?"

"Amy, I never wanted anyone else but you. But once our mothers warned us off, I just thought... I thought you'd done the same thing as me, gone out into the world and been with other guys. Or girls. Or whatever."

"Nope. I've just spent all the time masturbating like crazy. I have a couple of dildos that got a good workout as well. The idea of being with any other man except you... I couldn't do it."

"Can I be honest about one thing? Any girl I was with was a reminder of you."

That made her giggle. "I'm never going to hold it against you, Mark. You did what you thought was best for both of us. The fact is that I always knew us being away in Europe would be the time I would finally get you alone and I could give myself to you." She started to cry again. "You've always had my heart, Mark. I want to be together when we get home. I don't care what anyone thinks. Mum and your mother will support us. I know they will."

When she leaned back and noticed my cheeks were wet from laying her heart out on the line, her soft thumbs wiped my cheeks dry. "I should have waited," I whispered, "But I just didn't know..."

"Mark, I'm going to put this very bluntly right now. I really want you to eat my pussy once I'm lying back on this bed. And given you've done it before, I can't wait to feel your tongue and fingers working to make me orgasm. After that... I'm hoping I'll feel this cock inside me for the first time. I'm on the pill so you don't have to worry about children just yet. I want to suck your cock but I'm a little nervous about that. Tomorrow night, before we leave for Santiago, I'm hoping you might stick it in my butt." I felt my eyebrows raise with that confession as she smiled again. "Might have tried with a dildo though I'd rather feel your cock inside my bum when you blast my inside."