Love Around the World 15: Oviedo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, now you know better. I'd have been in your bed so quick and bouncing on your cock..." She paused and blushed before laughing to herself, resting her head against my chest. "And I've got to remember that our friends are now here, and I can't just blurt stuff like that out."

"So the sex is good?" Cindy wondered. I'd learned long ago that women talked about sex just as much as men. In fact, I was convinced men just asked simple questions. Women would go into details.

"Better than good," Amy replied, holding my hand, "All I know is that we're meant to be together."

We stayed out until the early morning before returning to our hostel. It was the first night since Oviedo that we didn't have sex though Amy did climb up onto my top bunk as quickly as possible so we could snuggle together. Mike eventually broke the silence.

"If you two need to make love..."

"Shut up, Mike," I stated, "Just go to sleep."

His laughter echoed in the empty room along with everyone else eventually enjoying a good chuckle. "Happy for you guys," he stated, "Just try not to be so sickeningly sweet together that we need to dump your arses along the way."

We both loved Barcelona though had arrived knowing the reputation that locals were growing increasingly tired of the throngs of tourists who descended upon the city. We almost understood how they felt given the city just felt overcrowded. Sure, we were eight of thousands and thousands though we knew one real point of anger was the prevalence of homes being turned into holiday apartments, such as Airbnb's. Local people were being priced out of the market.

Four of us left Barcelona on the train as we headed north into France, our intended destination being Nice though we would break up the trip at least once or twice. We kept things cheap by continuing to share rooms in a hostel, and after not having sex for three nights in Barcelona, we gave into temptation our first night in Marseille, Amy climbing up onto my top bunk and then onto my cock as Cindy did the same thing with Mike.

"Make me cum," Cindy murmured, "I need to feel you cum in me too."

"Cindy, I think..."

"Mike, you'd better fuck me as I'm not listening to Amy orgasm without getting one of my own."

"Going to ride him?" Amy moaned, her hands on my chest as my hands rested on her hips, keeping rather silent as I savoured being inside her hot little pussy again.

"I'm a bit of a submissive," Cindy giggled before she moaned, "Love it when Mike nails me from behind."

"Love that too," Amy groaned as I felt her pussy gripping me tighter.

"Even better that you were a virgin for him?"

"Absolutely. Like you were for Mike?"

"My one and only. He was always going to own my pussy. Totally going to marry him."

I think Mike and I went to sleep with smiles on our faces that night as our girlfriends took care of us that evening. Waking the next morning with Amy snuggled into me, I felt this surge of love that scared the crap out of me. I knew how much I loved her, but hearing Cindy talk about marrying Mike confirmed my own thoughts with Amy. I didn't want to wait forever to buy her a ring and marry her. I knew I could probably propose in three days, and she'd say yes.

"Still coming along with us the entire way?" I asked Mike over beers during our time in Nice, our girlfriends out shopping for some clothes as we knew the weather was going to be quite warm going forward as we stuck close to the Mediterranean.

"That was the intention unless you want us to piss off?"

"No. It's just I think once we hit Croatia and head south to Greece, we might start looking into private rooms."

"Yeah, I guess a little privacy at night would be nice. I'm not an exhibitionist. Cindy isn't either, she's just so happy for Amy, and I guess she's enjoying sharing the moment."

"Was Cindy serious about marriage?"

Mike grinned at me. "We've talked about it before. Once we're back in Australia, we're going to get married."

"That's what I'm thinking too. Propose while we're over here, organise a wedding once we're home."

The four of us absolutely loved Italy, travelling down the western coast as far as Rome, including a day trip down to Naples so we could see the ruins of Pompeii before we headed up the east coast until we eventually arrived in Venice. Though it was somewhat magical like we thought it would be, the crowds were simply too much for Amy, Cindy didn't actually think all that much of the place, and we eventually left earlier than planned.

We intended to finish our trip in the Greek Islands, catching a boat from Venice across to Croatia and slowly making our way down the Dalmatian Coast before finishing in Dubrovnik, hopping on a seasonal flight that took us to Athens with a connecting flight to a Greek Island. It was a chance to splurge as we booked a two-bedroom place on one of the smaller islands and stayed for an entire week, taking advantage of the late summer sun as we would be returning to London at the end of the week.

It was the perfect way to end our first major trip away. Amy spent the entire time in a bikini, topless, and on more than one occasion, completely nude. I wasn't shy in showing my love and affection, and Mike or Cindy would occasionally walk in on us making love. To be honest, they returned the favour more than once as they were just as in love as Amy and I were. It was always amusing rather than awkward, a brief apology before the loving couple was given privacy.

Returning to London, the four of us immediately started looking at sharehouses that we would live in together. There are hundreds if not thousands of them across London, and we eventually found a large house in east London that had two double rooms free to be rented. Given we still had over a year left on our visa, the two couples signed a year-long lease, aware we'd likely be taking plenty of trips before we left for good.

The only people we didn't tell about our relationship were our parents, not wanting to dump that revelation on them by a message or during a phone call. I'm sure they would not have been surprised by all the photos that we were in together, but I knew Amy was careful with particular photos that showed how in love we were.

For the rest of our time in London, we took the occasional long weekend break somewhere, and during the next summer, we took a month off to tick off other areas of Europe we still wanted to visit. Mike and I were desperate to do Oktoberfest and we definitely consumed far too many beers on our first full night there, our girlfriends showing some sympathy as the day afterwards was spent with the hangovers from hell.

By the time our visas were about to run out, the four of us were ready to head home as we did miss Australia. London was great fun, but I couldn't envisage living there permanently. It was too expensive, and I couldn't imagine trying to raise a family there.

Calling our parents when we let them know that we'd booked flights home, Mum sobbed when I told her that I was coming home. Amy's mother was so excited, stating that we'd have to have a welcome home party once we were over our jetlag. Mike and Cindy would be flying with us as there was no doubt the four of us had grown even closer during our two years away. Mike had already proposed to Cindy. I agreed to be his best man, Amy her Maid of Honour.

Landing back in Sydney, Mum pushed her way through the crowd to hug me as Aunt Caroline did the same with Amy, Mike and Cindy's parents also there to greet them. Caroline immediately talked about a party for the coming weekend as we'd flown in to land on a Tuesday night.

Then they noticed Amy and I were holding hands, her body language suggesting the reality of the situation. Mum and Aunt Caroline fell silent before they both smiled at us.

"Will you be staying with us for a little while?" Mum asked Amy.

"Is that okay?"

"We might have been ten thousand miles away, but we're not blind," Caroline stated, "We know you finally got together while you were over there. We're just not sure when it happened. And it doesn't matter."

"We were wrong," Mum said softly, "We're sorry. We shouldn't have prevented you being together."

"It's okay," Amy assured my mother, "What matters is that we're together now. Our friends accepted our relationship. Our only worry was that you wouldn't."

"Come on, we'll go home and discuss things tomorrow morning after you've had some sleep."

Mum had decorated the house since I'd left. My little sister was so excited to see me, hugging her tightly. She'd grown since I'd left. My bedroom had changed. The new bed looked larger, and I had some new furniture. Dumping our things on the bed, Mum said, "I knew Amy would probably be staying here rather than you stay with her, so I made sure you had a better bed. Your sister is aware, so you don't have to hide your love and affection in front of her."

"How are you doing, Mum?" I had to ask as she was now a single woman, the same as her sister.

"I don't miss your father, if you're wondering. I'm glad he's gone. I'm definitely glad my son is home." She walked over to give me a cuddle, Amy joining in. "And I know I'll love having my niece living with me too."

Caroline stayed the night at our place, sharing a bed with my mother. No, it was nothing like that as I'm sure many would probably think. Caroline had been through an ugly divorce. Mum's divorce apparently went fine as it was simply a case of a marriage ending as they'd fallen out of love. Breakfast the next morning was fun as we were immediately sharing stories of our travels before Aunt Caroline finally asked, "So when did you two finally get together?"

And that's how we told them the tale of Oviedo.

*****

Epilogue

I proposed to Amy during our welcome home party in front of all our friends and family. Everyone accepted our relationship immediately. My father had been oblivious though simply shook my hand and wished me the best. Amy's father shook my hand and tried to warn me about looking after his daughter before he laughed and added that I'd probably murder anyone who hurt her feelings.

We remained living with my mother for a few months as Amy and I found jobs and started our careers, needing to save up money as we discussed our options. Buying a house in Sydney was almost prohibitively expensive for young people, and renting wasn't much cheaper as even those prices were skyrocketing.

Amy and I were married six months after our return to Australia. Amy didn't want a big ceremony, she wanted a marriage, not a wedding. Our reception was held in the backyard of the family home, and that's when my mother made me cry for the first time that I could remember.

"You're going to start a family and you need a place to live," she explained, "This is what we're going to do. Mark, I'm giving you our home."

"What?"

She smiled when taking a hand of mine and doing the same with Amy. "You're now married, and I know you're desperate to start a family. You need somewhere to live. I've already started all the paperwork. My name will remain on the deed. I've added your names to it. You've both started your careers and are already proving to be responsible young adults. Most of the mortgage has already been paid. You'll need to pay the rest of that off and keep on top of the bills. And there are obviously three rooms that need to be filled otherwise."

"What about my sister?" I had to ask.

"She's going to live with friends while she continues studying. And before you need to ask, I'm going to go live with my sister. We're not interested in finding another man as our marriages have left a bad taste in the mouth regarding the whole thing. We know your marriage is going to last."

I hugged Mum tightly as I had a little cry, thanking her again and again for making such a gesture. Caroline hugged me tightly afterwards, joking that my family home would now turn into a sex palace. When I leaned back, she smiled at me. "Think I don't talk to my daughter about certain things. You make her happier than anyone I know... And you care about her orgasm."

"I do love making her cum."

"Enough to be jealous of my daughter. I know your mother... I know you teased her, but she's admitted after a few drinks more than once that if you weren't her son..."

"Figured that would just make it kinkier," I retorted, unable to stop smirking.

"All you need to know is that you have three women... No, four, as your sister adores you... You have four women who love you to bits, though you have one woman who practically worships the ground you walk on." She took my hands, turning serious. "I'm sorry, Mark. We were so wrong, and we almost prevented two people's love that should never have been denied."

"It worked out in the end. You don't need to apologise."

Having spent two years on holiday, we didn't bother having a honeymoon, Amy suggested we just take a week off work once she was in her fertile period and spend the entire week attempting to get her pregnant. To say we spent the week naked in our house and screwing on every possible surface and in every room isn't an understatement.

It worked though. Three months later, we announced that she was pregnant.

We're both now thirty years old. We own our home outright as the mortgage was paid off. We each had a car that could take us to work and ferry the family around. We had three kids as Amy wanted that many as a minimum. We had three daughters, and I was one proud father while Amy was such a natural mother, she could probably write books about motherhood to be read by millions.

For our tenth anniversary, we were already discussing the idea of returning to a city we held very dear in our hearts. It's not on the tourist trail and not somewhere most people outside of Spain would even know, but I knew that it would be a city that we'd return to more than once. It was simply that special to us.