Love Around the World 18: Reykjavik

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,294 Followers

But before the kiss got out of hand, she slowly pulled away, her eyes glistening as she placed a finger on my lips. "I can't, baby," she whispered, "Part of me wants to show you all the love in the world, but I can't. We can't, baby. I'm sorry."

Then she burst into tears and all I could do was hold her in my arms as she sobbed. I felt my own eyes getting wet as I had confirmation that my mother was perhaps dealing with feelings that she knew she shouldn't have about me. Ever since my birthday, we'd been growing so close... Maybe distance would be best, or that's what I thought.

"Should I go?" I asked softly.

That question had her hugging me tightly. "Please don't leave me, baby," she whimpered.

"I don't mean leaving the house, Mum," I joked, hoping to lighten the mood. That had Mum leaning back, using my thumb to wipe her cheek dry, "But I think..."

"Stay with me," she whispered, "You don't know how much I love having my son with me like this." Taking my hand, she held it to her chest between her breasts. "You own this completely, baby. My heart is yours forever."

I kissed her for that, and Mum didn't hesitate to kiss me back. It only lasted a few seconds, but when we pulled back, Mum knew exactly how I felt about her in return. She probably already knew, but I had a feeling my eyes reflected all manner of thoughts and feelings I had for her.

But we were also realistic about the situation. We simply couldn't be intimate. If anyone found out, it would ruin both of our lives. No-one would ever understand.

*****

Two years later...

"Baby... Do you still want to go travelling?" Mum asked one evening.

I was still living at home. Since starting work, Mum and I had become a real team when it came to running the house. All bills were split equally. I happily helped out with any chores. Hell, I reckon to many people we would have looked more like partners rather than mother and son.

I no longer slept in her bed though. It was just far too difficult as I wanted more than what she could offer. That's not to say I was dating anyone. Hell, I was a twenty-year-old virgin as I couldn't handle the thought of being intimate with anyone else. As for my mother, I knew she hadn't gone out on a single date either.

I still remember the look of hurt on her face when I said I couldn't snuggle with her at night any longer. It was too difficult for me, and I think she would admit that her body was crying out for more, and that distance would probably be best for both of us. That didn't stop us from being endlessly affectionate with each other. Most nights consisted of her snuggling against me as we watched television or a movie. We were out for dinner once or twice a week. If I wasn't at work or spending time with friends, I was spending time with Mum.

"Sure," I finally replied to her question, "But while I could probably afford it as I've been saving every possible penny since I started working part-time five years ago..."

"I'm thinking it's something we could do together," she said, taking my hand as she sat next to me at the table, "I've been looking into something that would take us from place to place. I know there's one place I'd really love to go that's not the usual 'France, Italy, United Kingdom' deal."

"Where?"

"Iceland."

"Iceland? Really?"

"I know it's growing increasingly popular, but there are cruise ships that will go all over Scandinavia, usually starting in either Sweden or Norway, down to Denmark then maybe up to the Faroe Islands before it'll cross over to Iceland. I've been looking into it, and we could do part of the cruise and then stay in Reykjavik while we do a tour of Iceland."

"I mean, I've looked into places all over Europe and Iceland was somewhere that interested me. I just didn't think it would interest you."

She smiled and squeezed my hand. "I've seen your research online and did my own. I want to go on holiday with you, Mark. And I still have a lot of money remaining from what my ex-husband gave me. We could easily afford the cruise and Iceland. Or we could just fly straight to Iceland and do a real tour of the country."

"Well, from what I've seen, you can do some tours from the capital, or hire a car and do a journey of the ring road that goes around the entire island."

"Why don't we have a real look at our options tonight after dinner?"

"Sure. I haven't taken any holidays since I started work so I'm owed plenty of time."

Gathering around the laptop a little later, Mum sitting as close as possible to snuggle against me, we carried on our research. While the idea of a cruise appealed, I thought doing that would be more suited to sunnier climates such as around the Mediterranean, Caribbean or around the Pacific Islands. I'd long been interested in visiting the Nordic countries. They would be expensive when converting from Australian dollars, and I knew that Iceland could be quite expensive itself.

But it would be a place so unlike Australia that I knew it was somewhere I just had to visit one day.

"What are you thinking?" I finally asked, "We could do a cruise though none of them are particularly cheap. If you're serious about Iceland, I've already had a look at flights. Best option is flying to London and then getting a connecting flight from there. We could spend all our time there exploring the island. Basing ourselves in Reykjavik would also be a good idea. Just need to decide on the time of year."

"I want to see the Northern Lights," she stated.

"That means winter and it'll be cold. I mean really cold."

"Even more of an excuse for my son to return to my bed," she whispered, "He'd keep me nice and warm."

"Mum..."

"I miss having you with me in bed, baby," she said, turning to see tears running down her cheeks, "I missed feeling your arms around me when I fall asleep, and feeling your body against me when I wake up."

"I miss it too, but I just thought..."

Taking my hand, she led me into the living room, sitting down on the couch. Mum curled her legs underneath her like she always did, her body turned towards me. "Mark, I want to suggest something..."

"Sure."

"If we book everything this week and travel in around November time, which would be a good month to see the Northern Lights... Well, we'll be far away from home, and no-one will have a clue that we're mother and son." Feeling my jaw drop, she leaned up and kissed me softly. "I know it's what you want, baby. And it's what I've wanted for a long time too. I can't deny how much I love you."

"Are you sure, Mum?"

"I've had more than two years to think about it."

"What about when we get back? I'm not sure I could start something with you while we're away and then switch it off when we get back."

"You won't have to worry about that because we won't." She snuggled closer, resting a hand on my chest. "You're my man, Mark. You've always been my man. And I think I've always been your woman."

"Definitely," I said softly.

I was getting ready for bed that night when Mum appeared in my doorway wearing one of her small robes that showed off her lovely legs and I knew simply undoing the knot at her waist would reveal her naked body. Taking me by the hand, she led me back to her bedroom, ensuring I was in her bed first before she smiled at me, undoing the knot of her robe to reveal her entire naked body for the first time. Her breasts were magnificent, her nipples hard and pointing out. Gazing down her body, there was a tuft of dark pubic hair though it looked like she kept everything otherwise trimmed or smooth.

Getting into bed with me, she rolled me onto my side so she could spoon back against me. Feeling her naked body against me was almost far too thrilling and I knew she would have felt my erection pressing into her.

"Sleep with me every night, baby," she said softly, "And when we get to Iceland, we'll pose as husband and wife, and I want to make love with you all the time. When we get home, we won't stop. We'll just have to be careful."

"Mum... I'm still a virgin..."

"I know, baby. I know you want your mother as your one and only. Mark... You'll only be the second man I'm with. I lost my virginity to your father. I was pregnant very quickly after my first time with him."

"I had no idea..."

Waking up with her the next morning, my right hand was resting on her soft belly. As I started to slowly stroke her skin, I felt her snuggle back against me, running my fingers up to caress her breasts, hearing her moan softly though I didn't stop. I knew she'd tell me to stop if I pushed her too far. Feeling her nipples immediately hard, I didn't linger too long as I moved back down towards her groin.

When she didn't hesitate in spreading her legs, I ran my fingers through the tuft of pubic hair and could feel the heat of her pussy. I stopped just above where I knew her slit was. Mum must have sensed my hesitation as she turned her head and smiled at me. "I opened my legs to let you know it was okay, baby," she whispered, "We won't make love before Iceland. And though I'd love to see you go down on me, we'll wait until Iceland... But if you want to start doing certain things..."

"You know I'm going to cum so fast, Mum."

"Maybe not... When you masturbate, do you use lube?"

"All the time."

"Good, at least you won't have death grip. You watch porn when you jerk off?"

"Not often." I felt myself blushing when I added, "I think about you most of the time."

"I think about you when I need to jill off at work because I'm horny all the time," she whispered, making me chuckle, "And you think I don't masturbate every night too?"

"That's so hot, Mum."

"We can masturbate together whenever you want, baby. But if you want to touch my pussy now, please do."

Mum made sure my left arm was holding her tightly as I moved my right hand down her body to between her legs. Touching her pussy for the first time had my cock throbbing with excitement, amazed at how wet she was. Mum told me to just explore. I would have preferred to see what I was doing, but I knew this wasn't going to be a long morning of touching each other. I ran my fingers along her labia before I found the entrance that I craved most.

"It's okay, baby," she assured me, "Slide a finger inside your mother."

Hearing her gasp and then moan softly as I sank my finger deep made me smile, and as I gently started to finger her, I felt Mum moving her hips as she quickly asked me to slide a second finger inside her. The idea that I was going to make my mother orgasm was beyond thrilling, letting me know how to curl my fingers so I would find her special spot. I knew enough that finding and pleasuring her clit would also help her orgasm. Mentioning that earned a chuckle, turning to kiss me softly, stating that I was going to make her cum hard with what I was doing.

When she cried out, feeling her pussy clench around my fingers and I knew my mother was having an orgasm, it was the best feeling I could remember. Then I heard her immediately release a sob, taking my fingers out of her as I cuddled her tight to my body.

"Happy tears, baby," she stated, "Very happy tears. My little boy just made me orgasm. Lick your fingers clean. Taste your mother."

I did as she asked and immediately wanted to taste her for real. Rolling over to face me, she kissed me softly though that didn't last long before we were kissing properly, and when her tongue slid into my mouth, I couldn't help groaning as I felt her hand move down my body and into my underwear. I nearly climaxed just from her fingers gently grasping my cock, taking a couple of deep breaths as she slowly started to stroke me.

"One thing I really want to do until we go is suck your cock, baby," she said, "Your father was very selfish. I enjoyed doing it for him though only if he returned the favour. I'll teach you how to eat pussy when we leave, but until we go, I just want to be on my knees for my son all the time."

"Do you swallow, Mum?"

"I'll always swallow your cum unless I want it somewhere else. How about giving your mother a facial?"

"If that's what you want, Mum."

"Definitely cum on my tits too. And when we start making love, the only place you're finishing is deep in my pussy." That made me grunt and I nearly climaxed again. "Love that thought, baby? The idea of sliding your big cock inside my tight little pussy. It's still tight because your father wasn't exactly big. What I feel in my hands now, I'd love to feel you fill up my mouth, my pussy, and my butt."

"Really?"

"I'm an open-minded woman, Mark. And my son will have full use of my body." Feeling her release my cock was a relief though that was only so she could roll me onto my back, flinging back the sheets as she moved to kneel between my legs, lifting my arse as she lowered my underwear. Her smile at seeing my cock for the first time made me chuckle, her eyes lighting up as she gently grasped it again. "Fuck it... Baby, want your first blowjob now?"

"You serious?"

"I am, baby. I think my son deserves a blowjob every morning from now on for everything he's done for me."

Feeling her soft lips around my cock was a dream come true, her eyes gazing up at me as I watched my length slowly but surely disappeared. As soon as her head started to bob up and down, her tongue working my shaft, I knew I wasn't going to last all that long. Trying not to move my hips, I did place my hand on the back of her head, caressing it as her head bobbed faster and faster as she seemed ever so eager to make me cum.

"Mum..." I moaned softly. She didn't release my cock as I could feel my climax approaching quickly. "Mum...." I stated with urgency, "Close, Mum..."

She kept her word as I grunted as that first spurt of cum fired from my cock into her mouth, Mum humming happily as she made sure her lips were sealed tight as I filled her mouth, feeling her swallow down my cum as I felt myself relaxing back on the bed once my climax was over. She kept sucking until it was obvious that I had nothing else left, her tongue running up and down my shaft a few times before she released my cock, smiling at her as she shuffled up the bed until she was straddling my lap, feeling the heat of her pussy on my cock as she leaned down to cuddle me.

"Every morning, baby," she promised.

We booked our trip later that day. Flights to Reykjavik via Singapore and London Heathrow. Three weeks in Iceland. We would stay in Reykjavik part of the time though would hire a car and drive around the island otherwise. We chose to stay in a hotel in Reykjavik but looked into small guesthouses in other areas of the island.

For the next few months, Mum stuck to her guns about certain things. We did not make love. We didn't come close to it. She never put herself into a position where my cock could slide inside her. She blew me every single morning, and more often than not, would blow me before going to sleep. I was allowed to use my fingers on her whenever I wanted. I was not allowed to use my mouth.

I loved massaging her as it was something I wanted to learn as I knew she was stressed from work at times. I became an expert at knowing how to move my hands over her body. I loved massaging her legs and even her little feet. I figured out where I could touch and press that would arouse her. More often than not, by the time I was done, her pussy was usually dripped with excitement and my fingers would find their way inside her. Whenever I teased her rosebud, Mum would glance back and smile, and the first time I slid a finger inside her back passage, with a couple of fingers in her pussy, her orgasm was epic.

Aunt Stephanie was the first to pick up on the change in our relationship as she would visit us at least once a week. Although I love my auntie, I stayed out of the way as I knew she loved catching up with her sister.

"You're smiling a hell of a lot more, Sophie. What's going on?" Stephanie asked her one evening over a bottle of wine.

"Not a lot."

"Don't give me that. Someone is definitely making you cum."

"What?"

"Look, every woman has that sort of face which tells everyone else she is being satisfied by someone. There is no doubt someone is making you cum, and cum hard. I'm just intrigued as to who it is. You're not dating anyone. The only man in your life is..." Stephanie paused and, to my surprise, giggled. "Sophie, is it Mark?"

"What?"

"Sophie, I'm not blind to how Mark looks at you. That young man worships the ground you walk on. He is so in love with you..." Those words had Mum sobbing next to her on the couch. I could only hear and not see the conversation, figuring they may have been cuddling. "Are you having sex?"

"No. Not yet."

"Not yet? But you want to have sex with him?"

"More than anything, Steph. I know I shouldn't, but I want to feel my son inside me. He has such a lovely cock and I know it's going to feel perfect inside me."

"If you're not making love, I can only imagine you're doing other things?"

"I, um, blow him every morning. A little treat before he goes off to work each day. On the weekends, I really draw it out, make love to his cock with my mouth."

"Is it really that big?"

Mum chuckled. "So much bigger than his father. He's bigger than his father in every way. Taller. Broader. He's just so... masculine. But he's also so sweet and gentle of heart. He owns me, Steph. The only reason I'm making him wait is that I want our first time to be intimate away from here. Once we get home, I know we won't be able to stop it."

Stephanie was quiet for a while before whispering, "I'm jealous. I haven't had a good dick inside me for far too long."

"Not sure I can share him, Steph..."

"I'm not suggesting that. I know he thinks I'm attractive, but his heart belongs to one woman only." There was a pause before she added, "I don't care what anyone else thinks, Sophie. You two are meant to be together. I've seen it for years now. You two are so in love, it's adorable. You constantly look at each other like two people head over heels in love."

"Do you think our parents notice?" Mum wondered.

"I reckon they do. Mum won't say anything. Dad might just have a gentle warning, but I don't think he'd interfere."

"I really want this, Steph. I'm finding it so difficult not to just lie back and guide his cock inside me for the first time. At least our holiday is next month. He won't have to wait too much longer." She chuckled when adding, "We're making love our first night there. I'm not sure who'll cum first. I'll probably enjoy such an orgasm just from feeling him sliding inside me for the first time..."

"Please tell me everything," Stephanie whispered.

"I will. I'll let Mark know that you're aware." I heard her take a deep breath. "Would you really want to be intimate with my son?"

"Only if it was okay with both of you. I wouldn't want to interfere. And to be honest, he's so in love with you, I'm not sure he even notices other women."

"He notices you, Steph. I see him watching you when you walk about. You're a beautiful woman."

It was amusing when Stephanie left that evening as I gave her far more than just the usual loose hug. I pulled her tight to my body and left a soft kiss on her lips. The look in her eyes when I pulled back, running my hands down her back to her arse, and I knew she would have felt my erection pressing into her. Biting her bottom lip, I knew she was wondering what was going on as I gazed into her eyes.

"Goodnight, Steph," I said softly, "I hope to see you again soon." Then I kissed her again, and I felt her melt into me as her fingers ended up digging into my back. When I pulled back again, she was looking rather flushed and being the sister of her mother, she had the same look of arousal as my mother did.

Watching Stephanie drive away, Mum cuddled into my side. "You heard, didn't you?"

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,294 Followers