Love Around the World 18: Reykjavik

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner and a drink at a different bar, we walked hand in hand back to our room, stopping at reception to book a trip to the Blue Lagoon for the day after next.

Back in our room, Mum was eager to get naked, and after a very short session of foreplay, she had me lie back as I had the delight of watching my mother straddle my lap before slowly sinking down my cock.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out, her hands on my chest as she started to grind on my cock, "Oh fuck, baby. Your cock is just perfect for me. I made you, baby. That's why you fit my pussy like a glove."

"Reckon all mothers should be riding their sons like this?"

"Yes!" Mum whimpered as I knew she was close already. She'd been aroused most of the day.

Mum enjoyed more than one orgasm while riding me, my hands all over her body, particularly her breasts, making me smile as she leaned forward so I could practically suckle at her. That just made her orgasm again as she was taking pleasure from more than one place, and when I started to tickle her rosebud with one of my fingers, she kissed me hard and whispered that she would one day love to feel me inside her bottom.

She spent most of the night riding me before ending up on her back, begging me to fuck her hard. Unlike the night before, I did exactly what she wanted, her legs ending up bent over my upper arms with her pussy completely exposed as I fucked her harder and harder.

"That's it, baby," she growled, "Fuck your mother. That's your pussy, baby. It's always been your pussy. Own me, baby. Fill my pussy all the time with your cum. You're going to be fucking your mother nearly every day going forward. And when I'm not capable, that's what my mouth and arse are for."

By the time we were snuggling later, Mum was giggling to herself, complaining about having a sore pussy again before she whispered how wonderful she was feeling. I was feeling rather good about life myself, tightening my arms around her as she sighed happily.

The Blue Lagoon was fantastic, Mum not going with a bikini, but the two-piece swimsuit showed off her curves as I was just wearing a pair of swim shorts. We spent nearly the entire day there, loving the geothermal waters, buying the occasional drink from the bar and simply having a great time together. We knew we'd definitely return for a visit a couple of times before we were to leave for home.

After another tour that took us all along the south coast a couple of days later, providing some spectacular views, we organised to hire a car, the hotel we were staying at was aware that we would be away for a couple of nights and happy to keep our room reserved.

Mum was happy for me to drive after we'd picked up the car. It was unusual sitting on the left side of the vehicle, thankful the car was an automatic as I hadn't driven a manual back in Sydney. Our first stop was the town of Hofn. The town wasn't anything special, but it was a great place to base ourselves, taking in some of the spectacular nature on offer.

The hotel we stayed in was quite small, and Mum joked about keeping our night-time activities to a minimum. When I said we'd just have to jam her panties into her mouth instead, the look of desire that overcame her face had me feeling rather aroused in return.

It wasn't a real problem in the end as a day of hiking, taking in numerous natural wonders, left both of us exhausted so by the time we fell into bed that evening, making love was the furthest thing from our minds. Didn't stop the usual morning oral sex the next day, and we left with smiles on our faces for the next stop of Egilsstaðir.

Our stop there was brief before we turned west on the Ring Road and stopped in Akureyri for a day. I would have loved a stop in the town of Húsavik further north for whale watching but it was the wrong time of year. Akureyri was a prettier town than I expected, but it was the surrounding scenery as usual that kept my mother and I captivated. Staying in a hotel in the centre of the town, Mum was eager to make love the first night of our arrival though it ended up with us bursting into laughter as the bedsprings were noisy and the headboard ended up smacking the wall with every thrust that I made.

"I'd love to stay here," Mum whispered as she cuddled into me during our second and last night in Akureyri, "I don't mean in this town, I just mean in Iceland. No-one knows us. We could live as husband and wife."

"But we'd be the other side of the world from our family and friends."

"I know. I don't know if I could do it. But to be with you, baby... To be with you without having to worry about anyone knowing..."

"Except Stephanie..."

Mum's hand stroking my chest came to a stop before she giggled. "Oh, I remember that you heard our conversation. I was surprised she was so supportive."

"Maybe she would be interested, Mum..."

"She's the only person on this earth that I'd ever let you be with. But she's my sister and I love her dearly. And after her divorce, I hate knowing she feels so lonely."

After Akureyri, we continued west on the Ring Road though turned north for the town of Ísafjörður, far to the north-west of the country in the Westfjords region. The town itself didn't hold much interest but we did organise to go out on a tour the day we were there. The guesthouse we stayed in was warm and welcoming, the room was enormous, the bed was comfortable, and Mum and I took advantage of that by making love for a couple of hours each night.

Returning to Reykjavik and the same hotel, the receptionist was the same that had booked us in when we arrived, smiling brightly as she handed the keys back to us.

"How did you find your trip?" she wondered.

"It was fantastic," I replied.

Mum cuddled into me, resting a hand on my chest. "I'm going to have to thank my boyfriend for bringing me here with him," she said.

"If you don't mind me asking..."

"I'm thirty-eight, he's twenty. And as to who I am, well, I'm the best friend of his mother."

"Oh my... What does she think of your romance?"

"She definitely approves," Mum replied, "Hell, I think she was a little jealous because he's her son and, well, look at him." I felt myself blushing as Mum kissed my cheek. "All I know is that he's made me the happiest woman in Australia," she added softly.

After our little trip around Iceland, we had no real plans except to see the Northern Lights. The receptionist told us that every place of accommodation would receive word if the phenomenon would occur that evening. The main thing that would prevent it from being viewed would be cloud cover, and given the weather in Iceland in November, we knew there was a chance we might miss it. Signing up for a tour, we were given information on where we would be taken and at what time, and that we would be contacted during the day by message to let us know if we would be taken out.

It took five more days, but we were relaxing back in our room after making love when there was a knock at the door. Putting on one of the fluffy robes, I answered the door to see the same receptionist that we seemed to see all the time. She immediately blushed as I'm sure the smell of sex was obvious.

"Just letting you know that they're confident it'll happen tonight. Just get to the pick-up point at around six tonight and they'll take you out to the airfield."

"Thank you for the information and the help."

"You're very welcome."

Mum was ever so excited as we boarded the bus that evening. It was packed full of tourists desperate as I'm sure most came to Iceland at this time of year to see the Northern Lights, and I reckoned plenty of them went home disappointed. The bus took us out to a long-abandoned air force base, which was perfect as I'd never experienced darkness like it. And with the cloud cover minimal at best, the night sky was full of stars that we'd probably never seen before.

"It's beautiful, Mark," Mum whispered as she cuddled into me.

And yes, we did see the Northern Lights that night. Mum cried when seeing it.

By the time we left Iceland, it would have been obvious to anyone who saw us together that we were head over heels in love with each other. Mum could barely keep her hands off me, and I know how I looked at her most of the time.

It was a long flight home via the same route that we'd taken to Iceland. Thankfully, I managed to get some sleep on the London to Singapore leg, and then a snooze on the flight to Sydney. Stephanie was there to greet us as we walked into the Arrivals Hall. She was ever so excited to see us, hugging my mother tightly before she hugged me.

Driving us home, she was full of questions about the trip, Mum snuggling against me in the backseat, not shy in her obvious affection for me.

"Did you make love?" Stephanie asked.

"Nearly every single night while we were there," Mum replied, "It was wonderful, Stephanie. My son is now my lover."

"And how do you feel, Mark?" she asked me.

"I was a virgin, Steph... And I don't plan on sleeping with another woman in my life."

"Except you, Steph," Mum stated, feeling her move her hand down to my groin, "I know you're a little lonely and I was left wondering..."

Stephanie met my eyes in the rearview mirror. "Only if it's a threesome with my gorgeous sister. I don't mean we have sex as well, but I can't be with him alone. He belongs to you."

"Let's park this idea for now," I suggested, "I want to focus on my mother for the time being."

Mum liked the sound of that, and after Stephanie had dropped us off, staying long enough to have a cup of coffee with us before departing, Mum dragged me to the bedroom as she was ever so eager to have my cock back inside her again.

Falling asleep in my arms an hour or so later, I yawned and stayed awake for a little while longer, my mind busy thinking about what the future was going to bring us.

*****

Epilogue

It didn't stay a secret forever. Stephanie knew, of course. My maternal grandparents eventually figured it out. To our surprise, I won't say they completely approved, but they understood why my mother and I were so close, asking that when we were in their presence, we acted appropriately, but they were not going to interfere in our relationship. As for my paternal grandparents, they didn't figure it out and I hated lying to them. When we sat them down and explained, my Nanna simply smiled at us.

"Found yourself a good man, Sophie. I know he's going to treat you right. Better than our son," she stated.

I bought Mum a ring and 'proposed' to her six months after our return to Iceland. We both wore rings as a sign of our commitment to each other. I had moved all my things into her bedroom the week of our return home, and even though we do have visitors often, there was no keeping my old room as a sign I still lived separately. After six months together, we figured if people figured it out, good for them. We were not going to be shy in our love and affection for each other.

It's been a year since Iceland now and I'm sitting back with my mother on the couch. The television is off and we're sitting in comfortable silence.

"She'll be here in a minute, Mark. Are you sure you're up to this?"

"I know what you've offered me, Mum."

"My sister will give you at least one child, and she wants a baby too. And I'm going to consider it my grandchild as it'll be born from my son. I'll just ignore that it's going to be my sister giving birth."

"If at any time you're unsure, Mum..."

"I love my sister, and I'm in love with my son. I want this for the three of us."

We fell silent again before there was a knock at the door. Mum rose with me, holding my hand, as we walked together to the front door and opened it. Stephanie stood alone and smiled at me.

"Hello, Stephanie," I stated, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, Mark."

"Want to come in and get comfortable first?"

"Mark... I'm going to be blunt. I really need you tonight and many nights going forward."

"That's exactly why you're here," my mother stated, "My sister needs a good man. And there's no better man than my son."

Offering my hand, Stephanie didn't hesitate in taking it, Mum taking her other hand as we led her inside, closing the door behind us.

It would be a night that would likely change our lives and I could only hope it would be for the better.